Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-25-2018, 03:13 PM   #1
bourbon2k15

Default A Spanking Dare

3 kinks: Anal, Wedgie, Spanking
Gotta have a vibrator of some sort, just make sure it'll fit in your ass.
I gave this as a dare to someone requesting vibrator dares, decided to set this here for those maybe looking for the same

~

I wont be 'quiet' with my dares so do these when you're alone at home or whenever you feel comfortable, I understand family gets in the way :/

Alright, first I want that vibrator in your ass. How are you going to keep it in place?? Put on a pair of panties (or a thong, if you have) and give yourself a front and back wedgie. ((If you have a condom to put on the vibrator for cleanliness, do so plz) This will push that vibrator into your tight little ass and keep it there. Now, for the spanking.

I want you to find (with this vibrator on, in your ass, and wedgie holding it in place) something in your room that you can spank your ass and pussy lips with (the panties should be BETWEEN your lips). Something akin to a ruler, flip flip, hair brush, a spatula or spoon from the kitchen.

Now get on your hands and knees, on your bed, on the floor, I don't care. Then, lower your upper body so your cheek is against the flat surface as well as your chest / shoulders. This leaves your hands more or less free for your ass spanking.

I want 15 real good, real hard spanks on each cheek. Then I want 10 real good, real hard spanks right over that vibrator that's in your ass. This will shove it, if not hammer it, into your ass a little more. If the vibrator is nearly all the way in (or all the way in your tight hole) then this last step wont do much other than add 10 spanks to your crack, which is fine by me.

Now, I want you to lie on your back, spread your legs nice and wide, and administer your pussy lips 10 real good, real hard spankings. If you close your legs, as in, if your knees or thighs touch, then I want you to add 2 more spanks and you must start over. So do not close your legs. Get to 8, close your legs, then you're starting over with 12 to do. If you then get to 10 and close your legs, you're starting over with 14. Get it? Good.

Now I want that vibrator out of your ass. If you had it in a condom, skip the next step. Clean that vibrator so that it may go into your cunt. Stuff yourself full, then give yourself a wedgie once more. I wonder if your pussy got wet during any of this...

I want you to do the spanking all over again. The 15 to each cheek, 10 to crack, then 10 to your pussy with the conditions in place.

Once you are done then, and only then...are you able to edge 3 times.

If you are unsuccessful in your edges you must start over with your spanking. If you are successful, then you get to cum...3 times in a row. Maybe a little 30 second break between orgasms should you need.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, edging, orgasm, spanking, vibrator