Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
onlineslavemale31
Account Banned

Smile Male Slave Seeking Tasks

I am looking for ideas and somebody that would be willing to set me tasks online and or offline where online isn't possible since I work from home. I am 30 years old. I'm a computer technician and web developer. I am also married. I have permission from my wife to share her pictures but only those that are on my computer currently, this means I will not take requests for pictures of my wife so don't ask. I have some rubber bands(thick and thin), 2 old shoe laces, some clothes pegs, and a tens unit(4 pads, 2 channels(0 off - 9), a rate setting(low, med or high), and a width setting(low, med or high) the rate and width do not have to match. I can get other stuff if needed and that I am able to get. I also enjoy read stories and reading comments from other people about my wife and what they would do to her or with her if she was into this site like me. I also have teamviewer as well. I also need to work out more. If you have other suggestions please let me know.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me.
onlineslavemale31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
instructions, male, slave, teamviewer, webcam