Old 06-07-2007, 02:01 PM   #1
bondfan

Default Painful Dicedare (any gender)

Hi! Thought a dice dare as a first post would be quite cool^^

Okay, this is the first part of a modular series I plan to do. You'll be able to combine the parts later on. For now "end of pain" is the same as "end of game".
You have to choose your difficulty setting first

Rules:
e: easy, m: medium, h: hard
If you roll a 6 before you rolled anything else: reroll.
You must roll (e:2; m:4; h:8) times a 6 to stop the game.
Things [in brackets] are there to make adjustments for females.
I hope the rest is clear
If you are no RPG Player, you probably wont have the dice you need: Go here http://www.defragsrealms.com/custom/randgen.html
No places left for clamps? Put one on the head of another. It'll increase the pressure.
Please tell me any style/grammar/language errors you find, I'm no native speaker^^

Pain
  • 1:
    • e: Add a clamp anywhere on your body. Your minimum time until you are allowed to remove ANY clamps is raised by 30sec.
    • m: Add 1d6 clamps anywhere on your body. Your minimum time until you are allowed to remove ANY clamps is raised by 3 minutes.
    • h: Add 3d4 clamps anywhere on your body. Your minimum time until you are allowed to remove ANY clamps is raised by 5 minutes.
  • 2:
    • e: Distribute 1d3 clamps on your dick, and balls [pussy]. Leave them there for 30sec (+30sec min. time).
    • m: Distribute 1d6 clamps on your dick, and balls [pussy]. Leave them there until the end of pain but at least for 3 minutes (+3 minute min. time).
    • h: Distribute 4d4 clamps on your dick (at least one on the head), and balls [pussy, at least one on the clit]. Leave them there until the end of game but at least for 5 minutes (+5 minute min. time).
  • 3 (see Appendix I):
    • e: a)1d3 b)1d6 c)1d10 d) your hand
    • m: a)1d6 b)1d6 c)1d20 d) a brush
    • h: a)2d6 b)1d6 c)1d100 d) a cane or a riding whip.
  • 4:
    • e: Masturbate for 5 minutes but don't cum! If you do cum, put some toothpaste over your dick [inside your pussy]. You are allowed to clean after the end of pain
    • m: Spread a bit of toothpaste over your dick [inside your pussy]. Now masturbate for 2min but don't cum (If you do, reroll the next time you roll the end of pain section.)! You are not allowed to clean until the end of pain.
    • h: Spread about 2cm of toothpaste over your dick [inside your pussy]. Now masturbate for 5min but don't cum (If you do, reroll the next time you roll the end of game section.)! You are not allowed to clean until the end of game.
  • 5:
    • e: Put off your shirt [and BH] and put a clamp on each of your nipples (there is one allready? add 2 anwhere). Leave them there for 30sec (+30sec min. time).
    • m: Put off your shirt [and BH] and put a clamp on each of your nipples (there is one allready? add 1d6+1 anwhere). Leave them there until the end of game but at least for 3 minutes (+3 minute min. time).
    • h: Put off your shirt [and BH] and put a clamp on each of your nipples (there is one allready? add 3d4+1 anwhere). Now put a clamp on the front of each of the clamps. Leave them there until the end of game but at least for 5 minutes (+5 minute min. time).
  • 6:
    • emh: Go back to the start (End of Pain)

Appendix I:
((a) does mean the number you rolled with your a) dice.)
Roll (a) dice:
  • 1: breast
  • 2: ass
  • 3: dickhead [clitoris]
  • 4: dick [pussy]
  • 5: balls [inner thighs]
  • 6: wildcard
this results in the bodyparts you are going to spank. Distribute (c) spanks equally (equally!! Round up if you need to) on them. Use d).

Last edited by bondfan; 06-08-2007 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Bugfixes
bondfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bondfan for this post:
Old 06-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
paul19

I don't really understand what 1d6 things are for the clamps. Mabey i am just a slow learner? Help me out anyone?
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:28 PM   #3
bondfan

1d6=one 6-sided dice
2d4=two 4-sided dice

And I tried it on medium and failed.. Bad luck.. after I had a 4 for the 6 th time and still just 3 times a 6 the pain was too much for me. It took me about 25 minutes.
Well, thats the problem with doing these things yourself...

Last edited by bondfan; 06-07-2007 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:39 PM   #4
paul19

okay, i have finished it. I only did easy though i started around 6:59 and ended at 7:36 for a total of 37 minutes. I ended up getting 1 like six times i put all the clamps on my finger tips so wasn't to bad unless i landed on a 2 or a 5 It was still fun though
Old 06-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #5
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

You are aware that leaving a clamp on a nipple for more than 15 mins can cause serious damage, right?
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #6
bondfan

@TheLittleStrawberry: Umh... no? Had some on for an hour one time. Never had a problem. And I know from some male and female people I know from the SM scene that they had some for even longer.
edit: Although it could depend on the strength of the clamps. But I don't think so.
@paul19: fingers? What an idea. Never thought of it before

Last edited by bondfan; 06-07-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #7
paul19

I put it on my fingers because it doesn't hurt as much Kinda a cheep way to get out of it.

bondfan is right it depends on the pressure. I used simple close pins not very much pressure at all. If your nipple changes colors then that means they have been on to long or they are to tight. If you buy them at sex shops they usually come with information for how long you should leave them on.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:57 AM   #8
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondfan View Post
@TheLittleStrawberry: Umh... no? Had some on for an hour one time. Never had a problem. And I know from some male and female people I know from the SM scene that they had some for even longer.
edit: Although it could depend on the strength of the clamps. But I don't think so.
@paul19: fingers? What an idea. Never thought of it before
I found this random site about Clamp tips.... I've read these kinds of instructions on many sites, and they are written by adults who have actually researched this issue.

http://www.love-shop.biz/clamps-tips.html

Scroll down to "safety measures" and see what I'm talking about... Of course, it also depends on how strong the clamp is, that's true. But having nipple clamps on for an hour or more is just downright irresponsible and risky.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:01 AM   #9
bondfan

uh, okay.
But well, the clamps on that site look quite painfull compared to the clothpins I have.
But thx for the advice
I eased the rules a bit.

Last edited by bondfan; 06-08-2007 at 07:11 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #10
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Im just suggesting to to read safety issues before engaging in these kinds of dares
It seems that there's lots of safety issues many people on this site are unaware of.... Like the fact that putting sugar in the vagina has a high risk of giving a nasty yeast infection... just saying.... maybe there's should be a sticky about safety, unless people people don't care about it of course.

Last edited by TheLittleStrawberry; 06-08-2007 at 08:16 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:21 PM   #11
paul19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
I found this random site about Clamp tips.... I've read these kinds of instructions on many sites, and they are written by adults who have actually researched this issue.

http://www.love-shop.biz/clamps-tips.html

Scroll down to "safety measures" and see what I'm talking about... Of course, it also depends on how strong the clamp is, that's true. But having nipple clamps on for an hour or more is just downright irresponsible and risky.
I just read the site about the saftey measures. When it said don't leave them on for over one hour it was talking about the pair it was selling not all of them. I've seen nipple clamps that said you can leave them on for 6 hours and no permanent damage can be done. You just have to know the pressure of the clamps you are using.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:55 PM   #12
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Well.. I'm guessing they have to be quite loose then...

Advertisements
Kink Talk