Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-07-2018, 06:38 AM   #151
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I neverously await the final game
. I am puzzled when we are lead up to platform instead of to the bucket game as usual. Bloxo explains the rules I gulp a little when he talks aboutbnb the pools of messbbcsnd then again when he says that there are only two points paiting spots on this one. Wanting to get thisd over with I rush over to slide one pushing Babygirlpoopydibiaper out of my way in the process.

I geet nervous as Crystal walks up behind me as I am sitting there. Before I know it she laughs andf says enjoy your trip Nova and boots me in the back to send me on my way. I try to reach up and grab her foot as I slide away so that I can get some revenge but miss. As I slide through the curtains I see pillows below at first and think joy points. The the slide takes a sharp turn and dip to reveal multi colored gunge I have just enough time to cry and cry oh....... before I came but off the angle of the dip and turn cause me to pitch forward and f in head first I come out completely covered and gasping as I spit out out a mouthful of the gunge. The pool is freezing cold and they won't let mr out till the game is over.

I get a surge if hope whe Ezeperalta wins points but its crushed in the very next go when yellow picks up 700 points. Finally we are lead off to get cleaned up and change. After a shower I come back cleaned up and in my khaki pants and football Jersey to await what ever is to come.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:08 PM   #152
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Me and nova got in to it win she pushed me and I push her back don’t push me it’s not nice I pushed her after we got out of the shower and she fell back and I giggled awwww poor baby cent stand looks like u fell hehe

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 11-07-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 01:01 PM   #153
Matildachi

I stand by my slide…sticky and glittery….watching….listening….suddenly realising we’ve won….!!.....
My cash….!!!....yeehah…..

Then am sliding…..falling….yuuuuch……
I hit a sticky black mass and slowly sink,,,,feeling the invasion sliding inside my bra…inside my thong….choking me as I go under…..not able to resist feeling inside my thong...mmmmmm
I desperately struggle up..slowly standing...hand back by my side…..clearing my eyes,,,,but seeing only a cloud of feathers….dammmm.....

I struggle through the mix….treacled and feathered ebony….inevitable I suppose….but the cash…yeehah!!!.....dont care about the laughter...think cash...mmmmm
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Matildachi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay