Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-24-2020, 10:34 PM   #1
WildSikes

Male 29/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

29/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

Greetings. I'm a somewhat experienced master to this site currently still seeking a sub or slave to take under and enjoy training. I have had many roleplay sessions, but still searching for one to move what I know into a real setting.

What I'm looking for:
Seeking a slave that can't at least report in to me during the day. A simple greeting here and there is fine on days they are probably busy. I like to start with giving an "exam" of sorts to see if she's good and willing, followed by a gradual controlling of her life. Nice and slow as I say. She also has to be willing to talk. A slave that does nothing but follow commands can get boring so some chatting would be nice. Also, along with the exam I give, I make only one photo request. Face isn't needed and you don't have to be nude. Just you presenting yourself how you want to while holding a paper with something I tell you to write. A final test of sorts, if you will.

How I am:
I'm what you might call a strict but kind master. I try to make sure my slave is doing well, while also making sure she follows her rules. After all, you have to take care of your toys or else you can't play with them any more. But be warned, I can be very strict if the moment calls for it. Not to mention my love for teasing and making my slave nervous. Outside of my master role, I'm something of a gamer. Always online one way or another to entertain my busy life as a substitute, it is obvious that if I don't answer fast, it is because I am busy. Don't go trying to rush me to answer. But I will at least stay in touch since I always have my devices on me. Just follow the tasks I gave you for the day and I will see your reports.

Interests :
I'm a huge fan of teasing and risking my girls(within reasonable settings). I'm also into creatively using things in my slave's home or location for her commands. Some of my favorite commands being clothing and underwear control. Along with my desire to take control, I'll be giving rules and instructions that would have to be followed as I slowly train my slave into better serving her role. Apart from those things being my top, I'm open to trying new things on my slave. As long as its not under the category of scat, blood, and other extremes like them.
----------
If interested, contact me in PM here
Kik - dark_sikes
(Other contact methods can be discussed via PM)

Advertisements
Kink Talk