Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-18-2020, 06:22 PM   #1
ThatKinkyBrit
Account Banned

Male 23/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (long-term)

23/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (long-term)

I am from the south of England and have been active in the bdsm scene in one way or another for close to 5 years now. The vast majority of my BDSM experience lies in online dynamics and I have had a few over the past 5 years. My last dynamic was a irl one that lasted for just over a year. While I wont go into details in this ad about the reasons it ended I am more than comfortable to discuss in our initial communication should you decide to reach out to me and send me a message.

Hobbies and Interests

My hobbies and interests are those you would typically associate with someone who would label themselves as a nerd. Animes such as BNHA, Death Note, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Fairy Tail, To the abandoned sacred beasts, Kill La kill and AoT. Are some of my favorites. Animes currently on my to watch list include; one piece, naruto shippuden, Boruto, Fire force, Darling in the Franxx and Demon Slayer.

I am also an avid reader of both comics and fiction. Some of my all time favorite storylines/events being; Blackest Night, Avengers vs X-men, Civil War 1&2, Axis, House of M, Inhumanity, Infinity, Secret Invasion, Secret Wars and deadpool kills the marvel universe. Some of my all time favorite books and series are; Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (both the original series and the heroes of olympus series) Magnus Chase, The Trials of Apollo, The Demonata, The Saga of Darren Shan, Changeling series.

Again as if I wasn't enough of a walking nerdy stereotype I am a long time gamer. In someway or another I have been playing games since I was around 8 years old when my dad gave me his old ps2. Mass effect 1,2&3, The Witcher 3, Control, Stardew Valley, Dark souls 1-3, Bloodborne, Sekiro, Dragon Age and Final Fantasy 7 are some of the games I hold in high regards. Oh and if you hadn't guessed already I am a bit of an RPG slut aha.

Outside of the typical nerdy hobbies I also have a very keen interest in greek mythology. I am absolutely obsessed with it. Like anything form Odysseus and Polyphemus to Hercules and his 12 labours I find it all so interesting. Also did you know that the words echo and narcissist can trace their roots to greek mythology? And that Zeus was the orginal fuckboi?

Now that my non-kink interests have been explained in possibly to much detail haha I think its time to get to the kinky center of this ad. Now before I wrote this ad I had a look at some others to get a feel for the structure most follow. In some ads people just listed their kinks. While that's an important aspect to any dynamic its not the best way, in my opinion, to get across exactly what you are seeking.

What I am looking for in my dynamic?

Most people would at this point take the time to explore, explain and outline what kind of dominant they are, usually falling into one of a few definitions. Either a Daddy, a Dom, Master or caregiver. For me I personally don't feel like I fit one of those definitions. I like to consider myself a kind of jack of all trades kind of dominant. I'm not trying to sound egotistical or anything I am just trying to explain myself as best I can. I identify with the soft, nurturing and caring aspect of a Daddy. However I also enjoy being a harsh, hard and firm Dominant more akin to say a Master, I like to find a kinky balance between the two. I also identify with the controlling and ritualistic aspects of a Master and slave dynamic but to me a pure M/s dynamic would be too cold. Moving on to Dominant and Submissive dynamics I enjoy the service side of that dynamic as well as the playful, sometimes bratty, nature of a submissive. So that's what I mean when I say I don't categorise myself as one kind of dominant I like to a mix of them.

Developing on a few points from above about the ritualistic and controlling nature of a M/s dynamic, I enjoy creating rituals that help my submissive enter into that subby headspace. Things like mantras and specific tasks to be performed at the beginning and end of each day. Control wise its kind of self explanatory. I would want my sub to actively wish for me to control aspects such as clothing, make up, bathroom use and masturbation with the intent of moving towards eventual TPE.

I am seeking a 24/7 dynamic what will always be present in some way or another in our relationship. This is not to say I want a 24/7 SEXUAL dynamic just a 24/7 D/s dynamic. While I do class myself as hiving a higher than average sex drive and as such want said dynamic to be rather sexual in its nature I don't want it to be purely sexual if that makes sense. I feel like I have explained that very poorly and would be happy to clarify any questions you'd like to ask me.

Kinks:
  • Humiliation - both verbal and physical
  • Degradation - mainly verbal
  • Pain - If you didn't guess from my love of all things dark souls, I enjoy pain haha
  • Petplay
  • Wax play
  • Light watersports
  • bimbofication - something I have no experience with but want to explore
  • Rope bondage - I would love someone I could learn to tie up in pretty ways
  • Not exactly a kink but creative writing (happy to elaborate in our initial communication)
My limits:
  • Scat
  • Vomit
  • Bloodplay
  • Needles
  • Fire
  • ABDL

Looks wise I place little to no preference on how a person looks beyond basic attraction. For me its all about personality. So 9 times out of 10 If you find yourself saying "Wow I agree to all of what he's seeking but I am worried he won't like the way I look" don't be. The fact that you clicked on such a deep level with my ad already makes you hecking attractive to me.

Okay I do believe that that brings this ad to a close. I hope it wasn't to much of a pain to read and that it made some form of sense. When I get going I do have a tendency to ramble and go off topic haha. So if you made it to the end and are thinking "Wow this guys is a dream someone pinch me" but don't know what to put in your opening message or where to send it here are some helping hands:
How to contact me:

• The Forums built in messaging system
  • My kik - ThatKinkyBrit1
  • My telegram - ThatKinkyBrit1
  • Why not open with a joke? Be it corny, dirty or downright dumb.
  • Give a brief description of yourself, include things like your age, name and where you are from. Also feel free to attach an IMGUR photo of yourself or if you'd prefer a description.
  • I went into great, if not to much, detail about my dream dynamic. Why not do the same? Tell me what bits you agree with or what things you feel I am missing?
  • Tell me about your hobbies and interests
  • Marvel or DC and why?
  • Subs or Dubs?
  • Does Pineapple belong on pizza?

I really look forward to hearing from people and cannot wait to talk to some like minded kinky people I hope you have an awesome day and I'll reply to any messages I am lucky enough to get when I wake up in the morning!
Old 09-21-2020, 05:35 PM   #2
ThatKinkyBrit
Account Banned

Default A slight Change in what I am seeking

Hey everyone,

What with a second lockdown looking like its inevitable in the UK and cases rising I decided to look for something more online based rather than irl. In this regard I am now willing to accept subs from further a field so long as the time difference isn't mad. I think no more than 6/7 hours either side is a good idea.

(PS - mods if this breaks a rule or something please let me know how fix it!)
Old 10-11-2020, 05:12 PM   #3
GriffinTheSlut

Default Still looking for a sub?

Nice ad Sir. Are you still seeking a slave? This pathetic whore would be interested.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:28 AM   #4
ThatKinkyBrit
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffinTheSlut View Post
Nice ad Sir. Are you still seeking a slave? This pathetic whore would be interested.
thank you. I haven't found anyone so I am still looking
Old 10-19-2020, 12:15 PM   #5
ThatKinkyBrit
Account Banned

Default Still looking for a sub!

For some reason I can't repost despite it being 30 days. So I'll just comment and say that I am still seeking that special subby someone

Advertisements
Kink Talk