Old 01-15-2015, 09:53 PM   #1
KnotMaker22

Default Dares for self bondage

I am a 19M looking for some dare requests for some self bondage. All dares need to stay in my room, since I have roommates and don't want to distrub them.

Toys I have:
Lots of rope
Hand cuffs
Ankle cuffs
Butt Plug
Vibrator
Icy Hot
Enema Bag
Vibrating Butt Plug
Ball Gag
Blindfold
Spread Eagle ropes on bed
Thong
Panties
Bra
Lots of Clothespins
Tape
Locks

Don't be afraid to go hard on me! I will reply in a message details of how the dare went!
KnotMaker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:48 PM   #2
Busty
getDare Succubus

Start of go drink 2 litres of cold water wait 60 mins (no toilet use allowed from first mouth full til dare is complete) now complete this:
Give yourself an enema as big as you can take then,
Get dressed in your chosen clothes, get a belt and secure it around your waist then a second belt under your crotch and around the waist belt and secure it tight (like a belt g-string)
Once on your bed you are to tie both feet together and then tie them to the end of your bed.
Before you may get off bed you are to do 50 sit ups after every 10 sit ups you are to stop and push down 10 times on your bladder ( to make it harder have your nd push on your bladder) then edge 2 times then do the next 10 sit ups keep this up till all 50 are done. Once you have completed all sit ups you may untie your feet and remove the belts, you are now free for the day.

You may not get off the bed for any reason until you have completed the 50 sit ups (unless your life is indanger)

If you pee during the sit ups you are to edge 5 more times then wait 10 minutes, then you may cum but calling out your a dirty little pantie wetter as you cum You are now free to clean up (hope you dont get seen washing wet sheets ).

The punishment for failing to hold your bladder.
As a punishment for wetting the bed you are to go buy diapers at the store or online and wear them as your underwear each till the pack is gone. (you must pee them twice before changing)

A full report on completion is required thanks.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:05 AM   #3
KnotMaker22

I will do this this weekend. Thank you. Please keep more coming. As dirty as you want them to be.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:24 AM   #4
KnotMaker22

Bump. Please help. I will be sure to message details of your dare once I'm done.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass play, self bondage, self bondage dare