Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
BRUTAL01

Default My first dice dare {Pain} (For males)

Ok, now this is my first dice dare, and first post so if you want to comment and give advise I thank you all. And also if you can, please comment with feedback of your own doing of this dare. With it being my first I've dove straight into my sick twisted mind to hopefully bring a good dice dare.

So, without any further adue lets get to the dare. All you'll need is one six sided dice. This is originally made so you do this on your own alone, but if you want to include someone else feel free to do so.

Ok, roll the dice to determine the task:

roll a 1- Rub toothpaste on your dick above a sink, in the sink pour cold water and mix in some more toothpaste and mouthwash (Make sure it's mixed in real good) now masterbate untill you cum whilst continuously poring the mixture on your dick very slowly. You may stop pouring the mixture once you cum.

roll a 2- Put 10 clothespegs or clamps of any kind on, 5 of them on your balls and the other 5 on your dick, try and tie them all together with string so that they can be pulled off all at the same time, now tie some more string from one of the pegs to a door handle (Make sure the door is open and the string is reasonably tight) and staying in the place your standing slam the door shut, I feel sorry for anyone who rolls a 2.

roll a 3- Fill either a jug, cup or bucket with really cold water and loads of ice cubes, again with toothpaste rub some all over your balls. You must spend the next five minutes resting your toothpaste covered balls in the jug, cup or bucket full of freezing cold water and ice cubes.

roll a 4- 100 hits- you must smack your dick 20 times, followed by flicking your balls 20 times, then you may stroke your dick 10 times but after that you must use a pencil to hit your balls 25 times and a ruler to hit your dick for the last 25 times.

roll a 5- not so much painful, but that all depends- go to a friend's house of the opposite sex, offer yourself as a bondage and pain hungry slave and tell them they can be your master for the week, do this until one person will agree to master you, and then for that week it's up to them what happens to you.

roll a 6- 2 min endaurance with something in the wrong whole- you must spend the next 2 minutes with either a straw, a toothpick, a straightened out paper clip or the metal hook part of a clothes hanger up your dick.
BRUTAL01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #2
Hg

Nice.

Just to note - ensure you get get alcohol free mouthwash (This is commonplace in most modern mouthwashes), as too much alcohol can cause UNWANTED damage.

Overall good first dice dare, in my opinion.
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk