Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-30-2013, 01:45 AM   #1
savant360
Account Banned

Default Any self bondage dares?

Hey all. 18/M here, asking for any self-bondage dares you got? Anything mild to moderate, mainly because my equipment is limited. I DO have a LOT of household items that I've found over time which have some bondage value, namely ropes and socks (as mittens for forced fists). I also recently got this:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/7Pcs-Bondage-Kit-Set-Fetish-BDSM-Roleplay-Handcuffs-Whip-Rope-Blindfold-Ball-Gag-/00/s/NzMxWDY1MA==/z/CbwAAOxyYTRSU9Iz/$T2eC16N,!)UFIbt1zrUkBSU9IzNO5!~~60_58.JPG

This is my only commercial bondage equipment, so nothing too fancy.
Unfortunately I don't have any actual 'toys' (for proper stimulation), though if you have any recommendations on what I should invest in, please go ahead.

Thanks
savant360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
Sammix13

Something I've had to do myself right here!

If you're into private-humiliation and have some time to yourself, dump your dirty laundry pile into the middle of the floor in a room with a reasonable amount of floor-space.

Tie your legs together at the ankle and knee, then tie your hands behind your back (using your socks for forced fists if you want). Lie down on the floor, and organize the washing into category piles however you can! (This will probably result in you using your mouth) Each separate pile should be at different corners of the room.

Do this in a room with carpet for maximum effectiveness.

Loves - Private humiliation, dares, bondage, master/slave role-play, panties
Discipline - CBT, spanking, edging, self facial
Limits - The usual (Check blog for full list)

20/M/Submissive. Accepting all dares/truths. Love to add pictures to written reports!
Sammix13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, self bondage, self bondage dare, self-bondage