Old 05-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Droo

Default 22/M self bondage dare

Hey everyone. Just found this site today and it looks like a load of fun. I have recently discovered the bdsm scene and find it absolutely fascinating. I'm currently single but have had a hidden burning desire to
be tied up and gagged. I'm home from college for the summer staying wih my parents. Unfortunately I am stuck here for the next two months before finishing up my last semester.

So anything I try will have to be late at night and very secretive. I obviously have no intentions of letting my parents know what I'm up to.

Being brand new to this I don't have any bondage gear or toys. Could anyone reccomend some self bondage techniuqes with house hold items such as shoe strings and ect.

If you could tell me what I could use i would also love for you to tell me what to do. I want a good bondage/humilation type thing I could do by myself.

I'm straight and the idea of a woman commanding me what to do really excites me. So ladies only please.

Men please pitch in with some self bondage techniques tho. Like I said, I've never done any thing like this before.

Limits: other people/public, scat or pee, pictures, anal.

Never tried anything painfull. Probably willing to try to an extent.
Droo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, first time, self bondage dare