Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #61
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 7, Part 1

Monday morning and it's the usual family chaos. Kids getting ready for school and we are getting ready for work and all going in circles. Nothing could diminish the glow I felt after the delicious lovemaking, and it was one time that the word really and truly applied, of yesterday afternoon - and again later when we went to bed. Marty and I were in lust again as we had not been since the kids were babies. I had become a true convert to owning him and running his life. I think I was more surprised than Marty.

As the chaos eased, and the kids were loading their lunches for school, I addressed him. "Marty dear, would you please put the bike rack on my car. We have an errand to do on our way to work. Then you can ride to work from there."

"What's that? I don't remember anything." And he said this quite honestly because we had not talked about it at all! He was getting another lesson - agree with me. When he saw me staring hard at him he quickly changed his tune. "...oh, wait, of course. I'll get right my bike loaded up right now."

A short time later we were on our way. "Marty, we have to go to the grocery store. You will find out why when I tell you." He made no reply, and I just let him wonder what I was up to.

When we were there and I had parked, I spoke again. "Place your hands on the dash and don't move them until I get back. The radio is off so you can think about your situation. Now I parked so you can't see me coming back from the store, and if I find your hands down you will get the cane, severely, as well as extras. Now be quiet and just do it."

He leaned forward and reached out to put his hands on the dash as ordered, and I locked fhe car and left him there.

I was back in a few minutes. He was still leaning forward so his hands could stay on the dash. I opened the door, "get out." He got out and stood beside the car. I think he was expecting me to snap my fingers and put him on his knees and elbows right there, but I had other plans. "I told you that you could only use the bathrom with my permision, like this morning I told you to go ahead and use it. But on the weekend you disobeyed that rule even though I was right there to ask. So now you are to be punished for that." I handed him the bag, "drink. Chug it all down right now."

He looked quite concerned as he took the bag and opened it - to fund a quart of prune juice. "This, Miss Kathryn?" he said with a sick look on his face.

"That's what I said, now get it done or we repeat the performance tomorrow."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn." He took a small sip. "It tastes awful."

"Tough. The taste doesn't matter, drink up." He drank a long swig. "It's what it will do as it goes through you. Let's just say I am giving you blanket permission to use the bathroom any time you want until you get home from work." I gave him a nasty smile as I watched him take a deep breath and chug down half in one go, and then another breath and he finished it.

"Uuukkk!" He belched mightily. "Yes Miss Kathryn." The look on his face told me that his stomach was already rebelling, and that he understood that the rest of his digestive system would be stormy alll day.

"You will learn to do as you are told, and you will learn to do what I want, or you will suffer for it. Now take your bike and go. I have to get to work." Then I leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He looked miserable and I said nothing more; a few minutes later we were both on our way.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 06-18-2018, 08:02 PM   #62
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 7, Part 2

Monday morning ccycling to work ansd my stomach is in a knot. A whole quart of prune juice is in there. Yuck! I wonder if I can make itmwithout being sick? Yuck...this is awful!

My stomach settled down to a general uneasiness once I was at my desk. I could still taste the juice, so i brushed my teeth, but I was worried about whether prune juice was as powerful as old folks describe...what would it do to my gastro-intestinal system, if anything?

Miss Kathryn meant this to be punishment, but would it mostly just keep me worried and feeling sickish all day? She gave me open permission to use the washroom as part of punjshment for not asking...and that was not a good sign.

Speaking of which, sitting on my chair was also uncomfortable because of the welts and bruises from the cane. Miss Kathryn certainly knew how to use it effectively. I had hoped and prayed for her to take charge, and now I had my wish. This was not going to be a good day.

It seemed only a few minutes later that I felt a burbling in my stomach followed by a big wet (burp, and some gurgling farther down. What next?

I was working quietly at my desk when I started to feel more gurgling and burbling and it was almost constant. Then a few cramps and then a sharp stabbing cramp and I knew I had to rush to the bathroom.

I got sat down just in time. I can hardly describe that first blast of noise and fury. The wave of cramps passed then and I cleaned up. The general sick feeling was back. What now?

The details are too foul to describe. As sharp cramps increased I counted seven major 'bathroom events' and many small ones as the day went on. And fhe sick feeling never leff me. It was very hard to work. The only good thing was that I didn't throw up, although doing that in the beginning might have been better to help get that foul juice out.

After one final trip I decided it was safe to attempt the ride home. When I got there I rushed to the bathroom. Miss Kathryn was nearby in the kitchen. I remembered what I had to do. I didn't know where the kids were so I went over to her and whispered, "Miss Kathryn, may I use the bathroom, please?"

"Well, it seems you are learning. How many times did you use it today?" She whispered back, with a wicked smile.

"I don't know, Miss Kathryn. It was a lot. My guts were in a whole lot of knots and still are. May I go now, please. I am really really desperate?"

"Yes, but don't forget to ask every time. Be creative if you have to, but ask."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you Miss Kathryn."
Old 07-04-2018, 10:05 PM   #63
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 7, Part 3

Monday evening at home I could see how miserable Marty was feeling - clearly his guts were still in a knot. Well, it was punishment and now he knew it would not always be the spanking he craved. I hope he remembers the smell from his day in the bathroom!

At bedtime, with the kids in bed and for once asleep, I held back permission to use the bathroom. Twenty minutes later I was finished and he was looking distressed when I said "OK, let's go now," and pointed to the bathroom. His humiliation was complete as I watched him do his business. It wasn't really what I wanted to do, but I grinned at him throughout - and he just hung his head. "Look me in the eyes. Now remember that punishment can be in many forms, and can be quite unpleasant however it comes. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you Miss Kathryn."

"Now have a shower and get clean if you want to sleep naked in my bed tonight."

Exactly eleven minutes later he came to bed smelling very clean. He had even used my scented body wash! I guess he had spent a lot of time in the WC all day - good! As he got in I said: "Maybe you should have to ask permission to be in my bed. What do you think? No...don't answer that. I will decide for myself. Get in here now."

He came and put his arms around me and we kissed, long and slow like the long-time lovers we were. Slowly we moved our hands over each other, and I got hot very quickly as I relished my new appreciation for holding power over him.

"Time to kiss me where it counts Marty. Tongue for at least two orgasms for me before we sleep." He said nothing as he slid down in the bed and began to devour me. Clearly he was feeling pretty hot and aroused too - I had been careful to keep my hands away from doing a physical check on that. I wasn't going to give him any positive strokes just yet.

He was good at this and I laid back and enjoyed, and squirmed, and stretched, and came hard, and came harder. "OK. That's it. Sleep time."

"Miss Kathryn? Do we have to?"

"Are you questioning me? I can find something for you to do."

"No Miss Kathryn, I just wanted to be sure." And so I went to sleep, leaving him to toss and turn for a while before he, too, slept.

Tuesday morning at family breakfast Marty announced that he had an email from his golf buddies and was going to go play on Saturday morning, as they so often did.

"Are you sure you will be free to go? We have a few things planned," I said. He stared at me and I stared back until he responded.

"You may be right dear. I won't confirm with them just yet."

"Good idea," I replied. The kids were unaware of the import of this exchange, but Marty was not, and I woul dgive him more direct information before we left for work.

After the kids were of to school he came and started to speak: "Miss Kathryn, about golf...."

"No!" I interrupted. "Marty, you will only play golf when I allow it. With our busy lives and all the things that need to be done to the house, and enjoying the children, you really can't afford to take five hours to play a round. Add an hour or more to go to and from and have a couple of beers with your pals and it just cannot be allowed. If you are well behaved then you can keep the clubs, just in case you are able to play once in a while, but that's it."

He looked stunned. "Miss...Miss Kathryn, I... I.... Are you serious about this? This isn't...." <SNAP>

"Damn right I am serious!" I said sharply. "Drop your pants right now, and lean over the back of the lazy-boy chair in the living room. Wait right there for me."

"Yes Miss Kathryn," he managed to say, but he looked shocked, confused, and unsure of what was happening to his little life.

I was back in a minute. "If you want this lifestyle, then you will do as I say. It won't always be nice little bottom-paddling or going down on me. Sometimes it means just doing as you are told. It is late, so be quiet for a quick ten strokes of the cane, then get on your bike and get your arse to work."

On a hunch I reached under him to check - yes, he was pretty hard - so he sort of liked me taking charge no matter what he was saying. Well this was going to be ten strokes across the lovely purple and burgundy welts he had from the weekend, so it should cool his ardour in a hurry.

I laid on the cane as fast and hard as I could, he just tried to huff and puff and not cry out.
<Thwzziipp> "Nnhh."
<Thwzziipp> "Aahh."
<Thwzzoopp> "Wwhhoo."
<Thwzziipp> "Whhiiii."
<Thwwzzuupp> "Aahh."
<Thwzziipp> "Nnhh."
<Zzzwuupp> "Whooiii."
<Zzwuuuiipp> "Eeaahh."
<Thwzzii-whap> "Aaaaaaa."
<Thwzzii-whop> "Aaaaahhgghh. Whhiii. Hhhiii. Whiii."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-09-2018 at 02:19 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:39 AM   #64
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 7, Part 4

<SNAP> I got down on knees and elbows as fast as I could, and heard her say: "Damn right I am serious! Drop your pants right now, and lean over the back of the lazy-boy chair in the living room. Wait right there for me."

"Yes Miss Kathryn," I managed to say as she left the room. I was a bit surprised and unsure of what was happening, but it seemed I was getting a spanking. I was apprehensive at this sudden turn of events, but I always wanted to be subject to disciplinary spanking by her I thought as I hurried to the living room. This was pretty random - but this was hot. I was quickly getting very aroused. My cycling shorts hit the floor and I turned the big chair around, leaned over it from behind, and grabbed the seat of the chair.

She was back. "If you want this lifestyle, then you will do as I say. It won't always be nice little bottom-paddling or going down on me. Sometimes it means just doing as you are told. It is late, so be quiet for a quick ten strokes of the cane, then get on your bike and get your arse to work."

She reached under me and felt my erection, and then before I could even draw a breath she laid into me fast and hard.
<Thwzziipp> "Nnhh."
<Thwzziipp> "Aahh."
<Thwzzoopp> "Wwhhoo."
<Thwzziipp> "Whhiiii."
<Thwwzzuupp> "Aahh."
<Thwzziipp> "Nnhh."
<Zzzwuupp> "Whooiii."
<Zzwuuuiipp> "Eeaahh."
<Thwzzii-whap> "Aaaaaaa."
<Thwzzii-whop> "Aaaaahhgghh. Whhiii. Hhhiii. Whiii."

It all took about 10 seconds. Each stroke came like a flash of lightning even as the one before was still flashing through me.

"Aahh. <huff> Aahh. <huff> Aahh. <huff>" My erection had vanished in just those few seconds and I was sobbing slightly from the pain. My arse felt like it had been dipped in oil and set on fire, and the pain across the old purple welts was a deep ache. My glutes were stretched too tightly to be vibrating - yet I could feel the muscles pulsing from the shock of this beating.

I heard her walk away, then stop. "Get up and get out of here before I decide you need another ten strokes."

"Yes Miss Kathryn," I whispered heavily and I hurried to ease my tight shorts over my sizzling arse. This took a momemt, easing the spandex over some of the worst spots, and then I hurried to my bike and hit the road. The threat of ten more was still making my hot-crossed buns twitch.

What can I say - the ride to work was hell. The bike saddle was hard and the deep, deep pain in my butt just plain, bloody hurt.

It hurt all day on my office chair - I tried to be on my feet as much as I could, but a major report was due. so I suffered. No - this was no fun little paddling.

I was so miserable that it was half way through the day before I remembered that Miss Kathryn was going to limit my golf! O.M.G. that was awful. This was not control of our sex life, or domestic discipline. What on earth...?

But as I sat at my desk eating my lunch and thought about this I felt my temperature and my arousal rising. I actually had to adjust my pants! Despite, or perhaps partly because of, the penetrating pain in my bottom I was thoroughly turned on by the thought of this degree of control. My breath was coming in short panting puffs. Whew! She owned me and my inner demons wanted her to exercise that ownership! My own nature was betraying me.

I went outside for a moment and called her: cell phone to cell phone. As soon as she answered, I said: "Miss Kathryn, I love you - even more than before if that's possible."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-09-2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:54 PM   #65
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 7, Part 5

Marty's ring on my cell phone was a surprise. He didn't usually call me in the middle of the day, he knows I often have working lunches. I excused myself: "I'll just be a moment. It's my husband - and he doesn't call unless it's important, or maybe something about the kids."

"Hi Honey!"

"Miss Kathryn, I love you - even more than before if that's possible." Is what I heard.

My eyes teared up a bit. "Aw Honey! I always love to hear those words."

"Miss Kathryn, My Katie, I love you - even more than before if that's possible." He said again.

"I love you too. This is going to be special for both of us. I have to go now, but watch for a text. I love you, Marty."

I could hear the emotion in his voice: "I love you, Miss...." I think he may have been weeping as he hung up.

I was smiling as I returned to my lunch mate: "nothing serious, basically some good news he just had to share. Now, where were we...."

=== ===

After lunch with the client, I sent Marty a text. "I will learn, you will learn, it will be different than we expect, but it will be us, together."

Then I sent him another text. "When you get home you will present me with your assignment. You will write out neatly, 50 times: 'I love, honour, and obey Miss Kathryn every day.'"

Every time I thought about that I got a warm feeling. He would do it - he would do anything! This was power given to me out of some combination of primal need and true love. I wished I had said 100 lines.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 08-12-2018 at 09:39 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:12 AM   #66
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 7, Part 6

As I put down the phone I felt the rush of submission through my body. Miss Kathryn was just telling me what to do - nothing fancy.

A bit later I had a pause in the flow people needing my attention, so I pulled out a pad of paper and wrote the first line. Then I put a number beside it: '1.' followed by '2.' on the next line. Then I just looked at it. When I got finished work for the day I would write the rest, it should be about two pages. I wasn't really sure what I thought, except that it would make me late getting home from work.

And so it proved. I was 45 minutes late, and Miss Kathryn and the kids had just finished eating. "You were late," she said. "We didn't know when you might get here and we were all hungry." I knew she was pushing this just to make a point, usually we would just be sitting to eat about now.

She continued, "don't you have something for me?"

"Here it is," I said. And because the children had left the room, I added quietly: "Miss Kathryn."

"Not bad," she said as she scanned the pages. "But you need to put proper headings on the pages so I know what this is and why. Try again tomorrow. This is neat and I don't see errors, so 50 lines will do," she said, clearly leaving it open for more lines if my work was not neat, tidy, and correct.

Later, at bedtime, she gathered me into her arms for a loving kiss. "I like it when you do as you are told. I like it a lot."

"I like when you tell me what to do, Miss Kathryn, even if I don't like what you tell me to do."

"I think we have the start of a beautiful new relationship," she said. "Now spoon yourself around me and hold me while we go to sleep."

I did as I was told and she was soon asleep with my arm around her, but my mind was racing as I considered the speed at which my Katie had changed to Miss Kathryn. How was this going to work out? It was a long time before I could sleep.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 09-24-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:22 PM   #67
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 1

The usual busy family life took over from there, with few changes from what it had been before. There wasn't time for much kinky action, although Miss Kathryn did make sure to give me instructions when she could. Every evening before bed Miss Kathryn would snap her fingers to put me down with my knees and elbows on the floor. There she would tell me what she thought of my behaviour and performance for the day. On the weekend, I did not play golf - we went on a family hike with a picnic at the top of a high ridge trail. The view was great and the kids had fun. To be honest it was more fun than playing golf with the same old guys.

Tuesday night of the next week was when it got a bit different. At bedtime: <SNAP> "I'm disappointed, you have been slowing down on the daily chores - not the big stuff, but the daily habits of putting things away, where they belong, cleaning up right away, stuff like that. So in the morning, after both children are gone to school, I will give you something to help you remember what you have to do."

"Miss Kathryn...."

"No discussion unless you want me to consider it talking back to me - which will be a whole different discussion on behaviour! Now get up and get ready for bed. No pyjamas for you."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

I took a long time getting to sleep, and woke up several times having strange dreams. What did she have planned for the morning?

I woke up early and went around the house putting away anything that I could. What was she going to do?

After the kids left, she spoke sharply: "Strip! Now we don't have time for much so this will be quick." She sat on a chair that she had pulled to the middle of the room. "Get across my lap."

As she said this, I saw the hairbrush she had hidden in the waistband of her slacks. "Now, let's call this the 100 club. 20 quick smacks - 5 times. That will be about two minutes. And while you think about that hot bot all morning you can think about all the little things you can do around the house without being asked. I expect you to show the children good examples. Now reach back and give me your right hand."

I reached my right hand up behind my back, she gripped my wrist, and: <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak>. Those were so fast I could hardly believe, and spread across both cheeks.

"Aahh, aahh, aahh."

"Don't just leave things. Put them away." <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> All on one side! <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> I was squirming, trying to move. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> All on my right cheek and it is on fire - O.M.G.

"Aahh-uuhh, eeeehh, eeeehh, nneennee." <gasp> <gasp>

"You'll notice this side too." <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> When I squirmed I felt her elbow poke into my back, pinning me in place even as she twisted my wrist up behind my back. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> My feet started to flap in the air. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> Left side now on fire.

"Aahh-uuhh, <gasp> eeeehh, ooohh, <gasp> eeeehh, <gasp> eee, eennee." <gasp> <gasp>

"Hang on." I knew this would be back on the right. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> My body wanted to kick but my feet were not fully under control - they were just flapping in the air. <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak>

"Eehhh, eee. Aahh-uuhh, <gasp> eeeehh, ooohh, <gasp> eeeehh, <gasp> eeeiiiee." <gasp> <gasp>

"And let's finsh lighting your arse on fire." <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> <Smak> I was just shaking and vibrating as my body responded to the pain as these 20 all landed on the left.

"Eeeeehhh, eee. Eihh-uuhh, <gasp> eeeehh, ooohh, ooo, ooo, <gasp> eeeehh, <gasp> eeeiiiee." <gasp> <gasp>

"There. Now think about that as you ride to work. Get up!"

I could hardly make my butt work - the muscles were quivering from the abuse they had suffered. Slowly I was able to stand. "Thank you Miss Kathryn. Thank you for punishing me," I whimpered.

"I'm glad you remembered to thank me. Another 40 would not have felt good right now." She laughed a bit as she said that. "Now hurry off to work. We'll review specific things for you to do tonight, but it is your responsibility to know what to do."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 09-27-2018 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #68
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 2

Life was going to get better and better. That bedtime talk on Wednesday about things for Marty to be doing around the house was quite productive - his bottom still burning red probably helped him pay attention! I hope he learned a lot that will save him from further spankings - or more creative punishments. To finish the discussion I got 20 minutes with his head squeezed between my thighs. With his strong hands cupping my buns to adjust the angle he gets into me with his tongue - yeah - that was good.

The rest of the week went by very happily.

Saturday morning we woke up early - too early - so I had him go down on me again, with the promise that he would get his treat as soon as I got mine. Yeah - was it just the way he lifted and shifted me or could his tongue be getting longer?

Then I had him kneel up over me. "Let me see you pump yourself off - spray my breasts. Give it your best blast. Come on - first lean forward for me to give it a wake-up kiss." And I gave him a long slow tongue-twirling kiss right where it made him squirm the most. "Now pump it - fast and hard! Come on big boy - lets see that fire-hose blast!"

And he did! Wow! I bet he was disappointed that it was so fast, but the sound of the kids running down stairs to turn on the TV gave him every reason to hurry - grown-up playtime was almost over. "Unh aahh aaa aa aahh. Yes. Aah uuuhh."

"Good job honey. That's my big boy. Saving that all week and just for me. Ooo-eee what a mess! I can feel it running already. You better get down and lick it up, now."

He hesitated. He looked up at me. "Miss...."

"Just do it," I interrupted before he could get in trouble by refusing to do as he was told. "I said do it - so you do it." As I said that I pinched a tender spot on his bottom - sore from the day before.

He leaned down and gave a slow tentative lick. "Marty get going - I know how you can use that tongue and I want you to use it now. Don't make me start thinking of alternatives...." He looked up at me with a confused face and began licking steadily. He started in the middle where most was pooled. "Quick! Down my right side, where it's running - lick that now."

He moved over and licked along my ribs. Then to the other side. "Good boy. Let's just keep this going -- just like this. Let's not make it a serious issue that we have to deal with later...." I warned. And, I kept running my hands over his body wherever I could reach, feeling him, gripping him, I wanted to encourage him. Then he licked all around my breast - tough work, ha ha ha. When he came back to the spot between my breasts he practically had to slurp it up - he had blasted quite a load! With a few minutes of diligent work he was done.

"Come here," I said. I pulled him to me and kissed him - yes, full on the mouth. I wanted to show him that I knew what it tasted like (he must remember all those times I took it all - licked clean and swallowed!) and that it was normal.

Then it was time to get up and get the day going. "Good morning Miss Kathryn," he said, licking the odd taste on his lips. I just smirked back at him and then jumped for the shower ahead of him. He he!

We were having a normal family Saturday - one of the kids had a birthday party, the other had a game to go to, and we had the week's yard work to catch up on. Maybe tomorrow we would have a hike and visit some grandparents. Then another parent called and invited our two to join theirs for an outing to a special evening program at the museum: back by 10 p.m. Wow! The kids were excited and so were we - a night without the little darlings - so we happily fit this into our plans. At the first opportunity, Marty went beyond the winks that he had been tossing at me like snowflakes, "We'll have a hot time in the old town tonight, Miss Kathryn." I just smiled back at him, he was too excited to read the smile properly.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-09-2018 at 07:33 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:01 AM   #69
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 3

"Ok kids - get in and buckle up. I'll get my keys and be right there. They are expecting you in about 15 minutes." Then I stepped back into the hallway.

<SNAP> "Marty! Clothes off and then get the vacuuming done - halls and living room in particular, and all the corners where the dust bunnies gather. I will be inspecting carefully." At that point I rested my foot on his shoulder. "And no stories about doing two passes to get it done - I will be back in 20 minutes or so and checking as you go. Now get to work." I knew that he would work up a sweat doing this - expecting a night of fun if he got his work done." Too bad about that, but my house would be clean.

===

<Click-ack> It was 24 minutes later that the front door closed behind me. I could hear the vacuum running. Good. I went in and he was moving chairs and end tables in the living room - making sure to clean under everything. Good. Time for me to get a cup of tea and go catch up on my reading. I wasn't feeling great, so 20 minutes would be time for me to relax while he was finishing. Leaving the kettle on, I changed into tights and a workout top that I knew he would like. As the tea was steeping, I went to inspect.

<SNAP> "Now, let's check the corners. And under the bookcase in the corner, and under the audio system...." He waited quietly on his knees and elbows - that was one lesson he had learned well. "So far so good, at least this part. Now once you are finished, come and kneel at my feet."

I was not quite finished my tea when he came upstairs to find me in the reading chair in our room. He knelt down, "Miss Kathryn, I am finished the vacuuming in all but the bedrooms."

The discussion in the book was fairly complex, about monetary and fiscal policy for economic stabilization, and the role of political interactions and interference in the Great Depression (1929-1939) and the Great Recession (2008-2015), so I ignored him rather than interrupt my reading.

After 10-15 minutes I turned to him. "Ready for me to give it a good examination?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Stay here while I check upstairs." A moment later I was back. "Come along downstairs."

I stopped at the bottom of the stairs, and looked up. Uh-oh. Well - I would tell him in a minute. "Over here to the hall." <SNAP>

The rest of was pretty well done. "Look under the couch - there are still streaks of dust. Get that wiped up - maybe a dry cloth would be better than the vacuum."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn," and he hurried to do that.

Meanwhile I checked the stairs. Sure enough. He had not cleaned between the spindles of the railing. The dust was visible to anyone who cared to look - and I was looking. A quick dusting in there with a cloth would get that dust and the bit on the spindles themselves. This was just the kind of thing I needed to keep him busy for a while.

"Get over here!" I barked at him. "Hands and knees on the stairs. Look at the ends here - between the spindles. That is unacceptable. I saw it last week and the week before - it's never been cleaned. You will wash the entire railing with soap and water, and then polish it nicely." <SNAP> "Yes, right there in the middle of the stairs until I come back.

I had an idea and the stairs were perfect. I went downstairs to his little desk in the basement corner and got the bucket from under the shredder. Upstairs, I climbed past him - and went to the top. I turned around and stood looking out from the top of the stairs.

"Do it right the first time and you won't get extras. Here is your punishment for missing this every week. "Not as much fun as a spanking." With that I just dumped the bucket of shredded paper strips as far and as high as I could. They scattered in the air and fell down the stairs, and out into the hall below. "Clean that up first, so the paper doesn't get wet."

I went back to my book.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:00 PM   #70
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 4

I had an order to get to work and she had left so I took that as permission to move. The strips of paper were everywhere. As I went to the kitchen to get a bag to collect them, all I could think about was that I was lucky she forgot about the other shredder at her desk - where we did our household financial stuff. That one cut every sheet into little bits of confetti.

Picking up the strips wasn't as bad as it might have been - less than 15 minutes and I was pretty sure I had them all. Then another 15 with a bucket of lightly soapy water to wash all the railings, spindles, trim, and the ends of each step just to make sure. Another of clean water to rinse, and I was done. Then 10 minutes with the furniture polish, and I was done.

All this time I was torn in different directions:
  • I let Miss Kathryn down (which felt bad),
  • I was being punished (which was exciting),
  • I had to do a good job, so I had to be careful, but
  • I wanted to hurry so I could join her in bed. And,
  • I was so thrilled by her taking this action, this surprise punishment, I love her so much, I was horny as hell as I put everything away and went to get ready for bed.
My lack of clothes meant that my advanced state of arousal was obvious as soon as I got to the bedroom - and saw her in striped flannel pajamas that meant only one thing....

"I hope you did a good job. I will check it in the morning - and woe betide you if I find any issues. And as you have guessed by now Marty I am not going to be very amorous for a few days, it's a day or so early. But too bad." As she said this she hopped out of bed. "I see you are just too ready, so you better have a shower. I'll come along to supervise - and make sure you don't turn on any warm water. That will get you cooled down <giggle> so you can wait up for the kids to be dropped off."

Our water isn't so very cold at this time of year, but still pretty shocking to take a complete shower and shampoo. Miss Kathryn made sure I spent time with the full flow on top of my head and running all over me, and that I washed everywhere. Some tender places she made me scrub with a brush - just for fun. Damn I was cold.

She threatened to make me stand still and air dry, but it was too late for that. "Get your jammies and go wait for the kids. They'll probably be wanting a bedtime snack after their adventures."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"I might be asleep when you get to bed," she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

Then I dug out my own flannel pajamas and went down stairs to wait for the kids.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:00 AM   #71
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Glad to see another section, always nice to read a more realistic story
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:45 PM   #72
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Wow. I have been trying to think of what to say.
Thank you Mousey for saying that.
I do try very hard to make my story very realistic and believable, and it is very nice to hear that it shows in the story.

I still have limited keyboard time, but I think I will be able to keep updates coming a bit faster than the last few months.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:28 AM   #73
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 5

I didn't hear Marty come to bed, but I woke up a few times as he tossed and turned. I think he was a bit fired up and horny and wanting to play. I avoided giggling when I thought of that. Well - nothing to be done about his arousal for a few days. I would try to settle him down in the morning. He needed to understand that I owned him all the time now.

When we woke up we had a good morning kiss and he started to get frisky. "Get up!" I said. I waited until his feet were on the floor <SNAP> then got up, put my slippers on, and went around to his side of the bed.

Somehow he looked as funny on his knees and elbows in his warm jammies as when he was naked. I pulled his pajama bottoms down and stood behind him. "Spread your knees apart. Good. Who owns these?" I said as my toe pushed on his balls, making them swing a bit.

"You do Miss Kathryn."

"Good boy. Don't you forget that. They are not your to play with - got it?"

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

"Good!" I said as I reached down and grabbed one of them - squeezing it very hard with my thumb and two fingers, and holding it.

"Uuhhnnn."

"Yes. Mine. Do you want me to squeeze the other one?"

"No, Miss Kathryn."

"No 'what'?"

"No, thank you, Miss Kathryn."

"Better. Are you sure? Don't you like me holding your balls?"

"Yes, I do like you holding my balls Miss Kathryn, but.... UUHHNNN." He grunted as I gave a sudden hard squeeze and held on tight.

"NO BUTS! So I will give you what you like - I will hold your balls." And I switched to the other one and squeezed as hard as I could, rolling it slightly to be sure my thumb rolled across the tender spots.

"UUHHNNN. Uunn. MMuunnhh." <Aahh> <Huff> He was moaning and gasping and then his body twitched as I found one of those most sensitive spots and kept on rolling and squeezing. "Eeennn." <Hhaaahh> He shook.

"So they are my toys. You take good care of them and don't play with them in any way or you will regret it. Now get up and go and see that the kids have breakfast. Bring me toast and orange juice. Then get dressed to go for a long ride and burn off your energy."

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

I got my book and crawled back into the nice cozy bed to wait for my breakfast to be delivered.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-21-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:59 AM   #74
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 6

"Better. Are you sure? Don't you like me holding your balls?"

"Yes, I do like you holding my balls Miss Kathryn, but.... UUHHNNN." I moaned as she suddenly squeezed hard.

"NO BUTS! So I will give you what you like - I will hold your balls." Then I had a moment of relief as she changed to the other ball and squeezed it. Then she rolled it until I felt her thumb rolling across spot where the tube is attached to the testicle.

"UUHHNNN. Uunn. MMuunnhh." <Aahh> <Huff> I couldn't take much of this. I twitched and put my head down to touch the floor, tears welling up in my eyes, as she rolled and squeezed some more. "Eeennn." <Hhaaahh> I was shaking and gasping with pain, and with surprise.

"So they are my toys. You take good care of them and don't play with them in any way or you will regret it. Now get up and go and see that the kids have breakfast. Bring me toast and orange juice. Then get dressed to go for a long ride and burn off your energy."

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

She had given me instructions so I got up, pulled up my pajamas, and headed for the kitchen. Breakfast is easy, and I soon had everyone sorted out, and Miss Kathryn's toast delivered.

"I will call you in a few minutes when I want my coffee."

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

"Now you get ready to ride, so you can go as soon as I have the coffee."

And so I went back to put the coffee machine on, and then came back to change into cycling clothes. My balls still hurt where she had squeezed. I tried to be unobtrusive, so as not to disturb Miss Kathryn as she relaxed in bed. By the time I was ready, she was ready for her coffee so fetched it and gave it to her without a word.

<SNAP>

"Don't pout or sulk. I thought we just settled that just because I don't want to play doesn't mean I don't own you. You can be such a baby. Now cheer up or I will give you something to be unhappy about - got it? I am not in a good mood so you have to be cheerful and happy, and the kids are your responsibility today."

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

"Come around behind the bed here - in case one of the kids comes to see me."

<SNAP>

"Good. At least you can do that much. Now, I have an idea." She got up and went to the little cupboard where she kept her toys. Down on my knees and elbows I couldn't see much, but the cane appeared on the floor under my face. "Lick it. End to end, make sure you pick it up enough to get your lips and tongue all around it. Full length. Make sure it is wet."

My lips could pick it up, but it was not easy to lick every inch. After a few minutes I was gasping. I looked up briefly and looked at Miss Kathryn - a mistake.

"Don't give me that insolent look. Keep licking - but now I am going to have to use it when you are finished."

Another few minutes and I was done. She glared at me as she picked up the cane. "Strip below the waist. Now kneel on the bed, bottom up. Face down in the covers and take a good mouthful. This will hurt. I want your hamstrings as tight as they can be, so the cane will . Just a few strokes to slow you down - but don't worry your tights will cover them." I felt her tap the middle of my left thigh - right on the muscle. I heard her take a breath. She started fast and hard.

<Thwzziippp> "Nnhh."
<Thwzziippp> "Nnhh."
<Thwzzooppp> "Mmhhoo."

All close together. They hurt like bloody hell. I felt her tap the right thigh, and in the next three seconds gave me three more of the same.

<Thwzziippp> "Nnwhhiiii."
<Thwwzzuuppp> "Nnaahh."
<Thwzziippp> "Nnhh."

"There. Those will give you nice bruises, I think, but mainly you will feel them as you ride. Now get dressed and get to the driveway. I will be out to check your bike computer - you have to do at least 40 kilometers before you come back."

"Haahh. Whaahii. Hhhiii." I was gasping for air as I lifted my head. "Yes Miss Kathryn."

A few minutes later I headed out. I decided I would warm up for a few minutes and then stop to stretch my legs, especially where she had caned me. The muscles protested at every turn. I love her, but this was hard. I didn't feel that I deserved any of this.

As I stretched in the park I thought about it. She was right - don't sulk or pout, just get on with it. And so I rode, wondering what kind of mood she would be in, and if I should plan an outing with the kids for the afternoon. That would give her space, and get me away from her for a few hours. It was windy, so maybe we could go fly a kite?
Old 01-08-2019, 06:25 PM   #75
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 7

He can be such a pain. And right now I don't want to deal with him. Later he can take the kids out or find something to do with them. Whatever. It's time for him to think of things to do with kids, not just naked with me. I have some things to do to get ready for the week, and I want some time for me. It's magical being a woman who can make new life, but every 4 weeks it sucks.

As I was working I checked in on the kids - a few minutes here and there was all, they both had a bit of school work to do, and I told them that Dad would have something fun to do if their work was done and done well. If he doesn't have something good...well then I'm not feeling too creative either so it'll be more of the cane.

I did have a chance to think about a few things to check online while they were out, or at least busy. Yeah...some 'research' into what I could do and if it would be safe for him - I do love him after all.

So when he got back - it was a slow ride and I knew why, even as I asked him: "Slow day, hey? How are your legs Honey? A bit sore?" I grinned what I hoped was wolfishly.

He leaned in for a hug and whispered, "very sore, Miss Kathryn. My muscles didn't really want to go so far."

"So remember that - because I like having you punish yourself with just a few cuts from me." I grinned again as we pulled apart.

"Yes Miss Kathryn," he whispered.

"And I told those two - they are in their rooms working - that you would have something fun to do when they had the homework done and done well - so you better be ready. The cane is ready if you are not. I have things to do this afternoon."

"Yes Miss Kathryn." His face showed some serious concern at this, but he was learning that there was nothing else to say.

"Get cleaned up and come for lunch. Oh - I'll come along for a minute, I want to see your legs before you get in the shower." I grinned nastily again.

His legs did have two nicely bruised spots on the back of each thigh where the cane lines had been close together - and the effort of cycling had pumped lots of blood into the welts. They would be nicer tomorrow! Damn - I was getting into this ownership thing - I don't know why I had resisted him for so long.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-09-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk