Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
Lilpain_slut

Default 20F pain slut needs pussy/tit/ass punishments!

I'm a 20 year old pain slut new to this site (so I hope I'm posting correctly). I'm looking for pussy/tit/ass torture dares. I'll provide a detailed report if requested.

Likes: DP, clamps, bondage (especially tied tits and crotch ropes), pins and needles, hot wax, spanking, ice, pussy stretching

Limits: public, urine/feces, family, photos (I won't post any publicly), long term (more than a few hours. Maybe a day depending on the dare)
Lilpain_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Do you have any toys or equipment to play with?

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:03 PM   #3
Lilpain_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Do you have any toys or equipment to play with?
I have a vibrator, rope, clamps/clips, a paddle, a bristled paddle and brush, candles, icy hot, and some other household items
Old 08-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #4
onipran
getDare Devil

Take some ice cubes, insert them in pussy and ass. Wear a panty while ice inside with shoulder wedgie. Now make a rope undies and wear it above the panties. Put two clamps on each nipples and tie the clamps with the rope panty so that they stay tight and force pressure on tits. Take hot wax put some around your naval. Wait for 5 mins. then pull the clamps off and put some ice on them. After that try to insert a nipple in each of the nipple and put wax around it. stay like this for another 5 mins. Then remove everything, get fully naked, put wax on ass then start spanking it for 30 times and then put some ice on it.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Start on your bed, plug your ass with a medium sized object, stick a vibrator into your pussy and put it on medium, tie a crotch rope to keep it all in and then tie your legs together with belts or scarves. Next put your clamps on your nipples and tie string to each one. Lay down on the bed and run the string from each nipple around the bedpost above your head and make a loop in each one a couple of inches down from the bed post. Insert your wrist in each loop and pull the loop tight. The string should be short enough that you can't reach the clamps and you can't reach to untie your wrists. If you want to get out you'll have to pull the binder clips off your nipples. Spend the next 30 minutes tied up. If you do this report back and let me know how it went.

Dan

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
Lilpain_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Start on your bed, plug your ass with a medium sized object, stick a vibrator into your pussy and put it on medium, tie a crotch rope to keep it all in and then tie your legs together with belts or scarves. Next put your clamps on your nipples and tie string to each one. Lay down on the bed and run the string from each nipple around the bedpost above your head and make a loop in each one a couple of inches down from the bed post. Insert your wrist in each loop and pull the loop tight. The string should be short enough that you can't reach the clamps and you can't reach to untie your wrists. If you want to get out you'll have to pull the binder clips off your nipples. Spend the next 30 minutes tied up. If you do this report back and let me know how it went.

Dan
I will do this one tonight and have a report for you by tomorrow. Thank you sir
Old 08-13-2014, 08:15 PM   #7
Lilpain_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
Take some ice cubes, insert them in pussy and ass. Wear a panty while ice inside with shoulder wedgie. Now make a rope undies and wear it above the panties. Put two clamps on each nipples and tie the clamps with the rope panty so that they stay tight and force pressure on tits. Take hot wax put some around your naval. Wait for 5 mins. then pull the clamps off and put some ice on them. After that try to insert a nipple in each of the nipple and put wax around it. stay like this for another 5 mins. Then remove everything, get fully naked, put wax on ass then start spanking it for 30 times and then put some ice on it.
Thank you for your dare. I will do this tonight after my first dare or in the morning and report back to you.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:20 AM   #8
MasterR82

You need a blindflod, your vibrator, the rope, pins and a clock. Get naked and tie up your tits very strong. Now you have to lie on the ground of your room. Put the pins under your tits and the vibrator with maximum in your pussy. Now use the blindflod that you can't see anything. Your task is it, that you will lie on this at least for 10 minutes. If you think the time is over look at the clock. If it is longer than 10 minutes the task is over. If not try again. For every time you come the time should be longer about 5 minutes. For the hole time you lie there your hands have to hold your feeds.

Have fun and report!
MasterR
MasterR82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm pain masochist, bondage and discipline, bondage selfbondage, pussy torture, self bondage dare