Old 06-06-2018, 06:07 AM   #1
cumqueen16

Default This morning.

The result of me asking this question on this post.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/search.p...rchid=28208804
Okay so I waited till 8 am to take my shower, I was in there for about an hour. I took no other outfit, just the one I put on. I got out of the shower. (Thinking to myself) are you ready to do this? (Told myself yes) slid on my pink training bra, and matching pink panties. (At this point like two people, had knocked to use the bathroom.) So then I pull up my bunny outfit get it all tight like it needed to be. Then I put my heels on. Then my wig. Looked in the mirror and took a few deep breathes. I left my bunny ears on the toilet. Open the door and walked to my room as fast as I could. But didn't shut my room door. I heard someone go to the bathroom, do what ever. Now when she came out of the bathroom, she walked straight in my room, and said think you for got these in the bathroom holding my ears. I turned around to her and said thank you. She looked at me and just started laughing. (Kinda had a boner at this point) she pointed to it, then said that's got to go because girls don't have them. She then pulled out her phone and took a few pictures and just in case I need then later. She asked me if I had more clothes for myself like that I said yes. Pulled them out and showed her. She was like Damon that's a lot. She seen all the training bras and panties. And was like you just want to be a little girl don't you? I shook my head yes. She told me to go ahead and take the bunny outfit off but keep the panties and bra on so I did. When I got in there, she was like that has to be locked up pointing to my dick. So she jerked me off. Then put it in a cage thing and locked it. Then was like now we are good. She then told me that bunny outfit was to adult for me, sense I wanted to be a little girl. She told me to go put on my cheerleading one, so I did.
More to come later
cumqueen16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 07:13 AM   #2
cumqueen16

. She then told me don't worry about anyone else in the house knowing at the moment. Told me to go to her car. So I did. She then chose to drive me to the mall. When we got there I had to pee So I started running for the restroom. Not thinking started to go in the men's and was told no honey wrong one girls are over there. So I went in there Sat down to take my piss. Then when I was done with that. She walked me threw the mall for a few hours then we left. She said sense you really want to be a little girl we are buying you all little girl clothes. Took me to Wal-Mart to the girl section had me go in the changing room to make sure the clothes fit. We bought them, as soon as we stepped outside of Wal-Mart's door to go to the car, she make me take off my skirt and shirt and walk to the car in my panties and bra. Everyone was staring taking pictures laughing.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:58 AM   #3
cumqueen16

We got home she had me put on my bunny outfit. She took me to my work in my bunny outfit. She had also grabbed another bag that had my school girl outfit in it. When I got there when the men from my work seen me they started grabbing all on me and was like we about to get a piece of that. After all that she made me go to the bathroom and change, in to my school girl outfit my blue thong and matching training bra. She then took me home again. Had me go to my bed room and out on my maid outfit. Then had me get on my hands and knees to start scurbing the floors. ( I had for got my son was coming over. ) he walked in the door and was like what the fuck are you doing? I said scrubbing the floors like a good girl. My roommate had came out to see who I was talking to. And was like oo yeah I forgot sissy had a son. My son had said I want nothing to do with it, turned around to walk out the door, so I pulled his shorts down. ( knowing he was wearing girls panties to. )My roommate had seen this and had him take off his shirt, and he was wearing a training bra to all shaved. My room mate was like take your sissy son to the bed room and have him put on the nurse outfit. So I did. My roommate said so I have a son and father sissy couple, then had us come to her bed room. Had us both lay in her bed, and was like y'all need to start making out sissy faggots so we did.Then had everyone in the house come watch about 15 people. They where all laughing recording and taking pictures.

Last edited by cumqueen16; 06-06-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:06 AM   #4
Experimental_Daree

I somehow doubt all this happened!
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Experimental_Daree for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk