Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-18-2018, 10:23 AM   #31
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
Hey!!

I have a few questions:
1) do you guys ever get jealous being in a poly rship?
I do sometimes get jealous of other people having Mr. Devious' attention. It doesn't happen a lot, but it can happen. But we talk about it and then I feel better.

As for Jaro and I. I don't ever get jealous of IceMaiden unless maybe she gets to do a cam session that I want to be a part of and can't because of work or something.

2) if you had to choose between beimg a sub or a dommee for the rest of your life what would you pick?
I think I would pick being a sub. It is just more natural to me.

3) as a Domme do you prefer more obedient sub or someone who is a lil bratty?
I prefer to have a sub who is more obedient. I am much more strict as a Domme than I would like in a Dom. I don't mind joking around, laughing and having fun, but I don't think I could handle a sub like me :P

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:23 AM   #32
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff10145 View Post
I have just a couple of questions for you both.
2. Do you have a kink or BDSM playlist for music?
We don't typically listen to music while playing unless it is used to drown out my noises. If we do it is usually just an upbeat pop playlist.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 11-09-2018, 10:44 AM   #33
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn View Post
I have some:

You two have been together for quite some time. Have you ever switched roles? How did it go? If not what would be something you would look forward to?
Jaro and I have never really switched roles. There have been times where Jaro has sent suggestions to Mr. Devious for tasks for me, or he has given me a dare or posted in a request thread of mine. I struggle with switching roles with one partner, so it isn't something I have ever really wanted to do with him.

Jaro: what are your thoughts on being topped by two people?
Butterfly: how do you like sharing a sub?
I actually really enjoy our 3 way dynamic with Icemaiden. It takes some of the pressure off since I am a very busy person and also have had a really hard year (lots of personal struggles). Having somebody who I trust who can step in when I am not around, or who can help me come up with fun and creative tasks when I am not feeling creative is great. It also helps that while we enjoy a lot of the same things, we also have some different interests, so Icey is able to take on things like CBT or degrading Jaro which fulfills his needs without making me feel like I have to do something I don't enjoy.

Choose one: only edges for the rest of your life or only ruined orgasms?
I would have to choose ruined orgasms. I don't do denial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pet monkey View Post
Burning questions! Inquiring minds want to know!

1) When I was young I learned a lot about my parents and I knew when I wanted something who I had the best odds with. Like for permission to 'x' odds were better if I asked dad to get a favorable response, whereas I knew to ask mom for 'y'. So my question is, Jaro: do you usually wait to ask either Icey or Butterfly knowing your chance of a good response is better. Butterfly: Are you aware of it when he does such a thing (if he does); Discuss
I may be wrong but I don't think Jaro waits to ask hoping that a particular person will answer. I know that Icey and I can both be devious at time. I think Jaro would probably say that I am more strict in general. If he does do this then No, I am not aware of it happening.

2) How is the findom aspect of your relationship going. In my relationship with Duchess she takes care of the money and the bills but I get an allowance every payday to buy whatever I want. Do you do something of the like?
So right now Jaro gets an "allowance" to use each week for food and basic household neccesities. He can spend that money however he would like as long as he doesn't go over. If he needs more, he has to ask one of us. If he has any left over, it goes into "savings" which is divided between an "account" that Icey and I control (so if we wanted to ask him to purchase a particular toy etc.) and an account that he might be allowed to control (so if we said no he couldn't get a haircut, he could ask to use that money instead). We also make him ask permission to spend over a certain dollar amount on any one item (so for example a fancy dinner, a new toy or a haircut).

3) When you are filming stuff are you normally live? Or do you just send Icey and Butterfly video clips? And if so, Butterfly, how often are you able to watch them? Are they something you watch repeatedly? Or just once and then file them away to collect dust?
We have done a few live cam sessions, however the majority of the time it is Jaro filming something and sending it to us. Most of the time I watch once and then it gets deleted. THere are a few videos I have kept in his "blackmail" folder but I don't think I have ever watched one more than 2-3 times.

4) What would you say is the best thing about being in a 3-way poly relationship? The worst thing?
I think the best thing is having the support from two people. The worst ... hmm I can't really think of anything. We work really well together, there is no jealousy between us ...

5) How real 'really' is the blackmail aspect of your relationship? If Jaro has the option, even at the very end' to safeword out of exposure, is there really a threat? Does something happen if he does safeword out? Is the relationship over? Is that the real threat? I'm not questioning your sincerity, just curious.
We answered this here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87828

6) Does the 'go ask Icey/Butterfly' game ever happen in your relationship?
Ummm ... I don't really think so. Usually whoever encounters the question first will just make a decision, however there have been times where, for example, Jaro will ask to go pee, Icey will answer "No" and then she gets busy. When he asks again, I will say something like "If Icey doesn't answer in 20 min then yes you can go" or if I encounter a question about something that Icey assigned, I might say "I will let Icey answer this since it was her task". But usually we just trust each other to make decisions that we feel are right at the time.

7) How much of a time difference exists between the three of you and how much does that affect your relationship?
Jaro and Icey are only an hour apart I believe. However I am 8 and 7 hours difference from them. I actually feel like most of the time it works out for me because it means that while I am at work I can focus on talking to Jaro and doing what is needed as a Domme, and then he goes to sleep and I can spend my evenings with Mr. Devious doing my social things and/or subby time. The only time it really becomes a problem is if the three of us want to get together to do a live session, especially on cam. They are only available when I am at work. But we make it work by doing things seperately or over chat AND video so that we can all participate.

8) Jaro, what are your thoughts on the subject of your orgasms? I mean if Icey and Butterfly already know how many more orgasms you get for the rest of the year does that make you want to ask for one even more? Or to delay asking?
I will let Jaro answer this ....

9) What is your favorite thing you have all done together as a group?
Our interrogation was so much fun!!!

10) Other than punishments, what is something that you have done that you decided one, two or even all three of you didn't like, and if it was a minority that didn't like it, did you continue with it anyways for the sake of the majority?
Hmm .. Well when it comes to things that Jaro doesn't like, we usually hear his complaints and then make a decision whether we think it is still worth it. For example, he hates doing exercise: squats and planks are the worst, yet he is still required to do them because we like them, and they are doing him good. One thing that I can think of that none of us really enjoyed was playing with scat. Jaro had to poop in a diaper and then smear it, and it did nothing for any of us and actually felt like a punishment for Jaro and so we never experimented with that again. There are also things that either Icey or I aren't really into: for example I don't like degrading Jaro or doing CBT, but Icey just handles that because they both like it. So really it depends on the situation. It is always a discussion between us all and we make the decision together. That being said, we take Jaro's opinions into account but Icey and I usually make the final decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I've thought of another one: a lot of your relationship is documented on GD. How important is that "performative" aspect? Does kind of having an audience vital to the experience, or do you think your dynamic would be the same even if it was completely in private?
We answered this question here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87828&goto=prev

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 11-13-2018, 09:12 PM   #34
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1) When I was young I learned a lot about my parents and I knew when I wanted something who I had the best odds with. Like for permission to 'x' odds were better if I asked dad to get a favorable response, whereas I knew to ask mom for 'y'. So my question is, Jaro: do you usually wait to ask either Icey or Butterfly knowing your chance of a good response is better. Butterfly: Are you aware of it when he does such a thing (if he does); Discuss
I don't particularly wait for one person to answer usually, while I do know that Miss Icey is sometimes a bit 'nicer'. But then, sometimes it's the opposite. I do like to guess sometimes who will answer and what they will say. This mostly applies to pee permission.

2) How is the findom aspect of your relationship going. In my relationship with Duchess she takes care of the money and the bills but I get an allowance every payday to buy whatever I want. Do you do something of the like?
I think Miss Butterfly explained this adequately. I still have quite a lot of freedom and my Misses are usually pretty nice for allowing extras. Which is good I think because, while I'm pretty frugal already, I do like and need to spend sometimes.

3) When you are filming stuff are you normally live? Or do you just send Icey and Butterfly video clips? And if so, Butterfly, how often are you able to watch them? Are they something you watch repeatedly? Or just once and then file them away to collect dust?
Video is usually not live no. I wish it were, but this requires planning and doesn't work out well for my Misses always. So yeah, I think 90% of the video Misses have seen of me were pre-recorded by me and sent to them.

4) What would you say is the best thing about being in a 3-way poly relationship? The worst thing?
Best thing is that I am dominated by two women instead of just one. It's nice they can help each other out that they are both into different things so I get 'tortured' in different ways.
Worst thing? I guess I need permission to orgasm from two sadists now instead of just one....

5) How real 'really' is the blackmail aspect of your relationship? If Jaro has the option, even at the very end' to safeword out of exposure, is there really a threat? Does something happen if he does safeword out? Is the relationship over? Is that the real threat? I'm not questioning your sincerity, just curious.
We already answered this.

6) Does the 'go ask Icey/Butterfly' game ever happen in your relationship?
Like Miss Butterfly said: yes, sometimes but not usually.

7) How much of a time difference exists between the three of you and how much does that affect your relationship?
Like Miss Butterfly said, it works out pretty well. Although I do wish sometimes that Miss Butterfly wasn't at work when she had time because she can't do cam stuff there.

8) Jaro, what are your thoughts on the subject of your orgasms? I mean if Icey and Butterfly already know how many more orgasms you get for the rest of the year does that make you want to ask for one even more? Or to delay asking?
This one is a bit tricky. Because honestly, I have recieved many extra (bonus) orgasms already. Also I recently had to do many ruins. All this combines makes that I haven't really been horny enough to ask much yet. I have asked for only 1 so far I think and that was a while ago. I did delay asking for that one because of this reason, yes. Now I am just waiting until I'm horny again so soon I will ask I think.

9) What is your favorite thing you have all done together as a group?
I agree with Miss Butterfly: it was the interrogation scene. At least as far as I remember. It is tricky to get us all together at the same time so we don't play all together that often.

10) Other than punishments, what is something that you have done that you decided one, two or even all three of you didn't like, and if it was a minority that didn't like it, did you continue with it anyways for the sake of the majority?[/COLOR]
Well the poop smearing was one, but that was just Miss Icey and me. Other then that there are definitely things I really hate like dares involving my coffee and ruins that I still need to do sometimes just because my Misses enjoy it. If my Misses enjoy it is obviously all that counts anyways.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 09:04 PM   #35
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
For both:

What is your most memorable experience during your time on gD?
Getting that first PM from Miss Butterfly
What is your best experience during your time on gD?
I always struggle with these types of questions. I don't know if this was the *best* but my previous spanking thread I think. Because it was the first one that gave me a huge amount of spanks and it seriously bruised my thighs, like can be seen on the picture in my album.
And worst experience during your time on gD?
Worst was when I got scared after I had a thread that ended me having to edge a huge amount and ruin. That combined with what I saw happening in the ball busting thread had me think this site was evil and I left, swearing to myself never to come back again. I'm glad I did come back.
If you could choose only one thing to change about the site, what would it be?
Let us get notifications when someone in our friends lists posts something.
If you could choose only one thing NOT to change about the site, what would it be?
The classic look and features. I know it might look dated and it's certainly not up to the all touch-friendly standards of the current day. But the classic interface does give us a lot of features and it's easy to work with.

For Jaro:
Out of Butterfly and I who would you rather:
Spank your balls?
You, because I know you love it more
Ask for touch permission?
Miss Butterfly I know she likes that specifically and - practically - she's awake when I wake up and usually at my horniest.
Ask for an orgasm?
You. You gave me most of them so far so I'd probably try my luck just with you if I had the chance. Of course I don't since I am required to ask both of you.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk