Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-21-2018, 03:29 AM   #16
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

Do you read books lately?
Last one you liked?

Any kinds of music you prefer?

Three people you admire/would like to meet?

Will you ever tell us the story of how tacks ended up in your limits?

How come and you don't own more toys?

And the social games area... I got burned out for undisclosed reasons.
Do you know that there are people who miss the blue fox there?

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:56 AM   #17
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
Do you read books lately?
Unless you count the books for the Pathfinder game, it's actually been a while since I have read any...

Last one you liked?
Just about every book I've ever read I've enjoyed. So, this really would be more of the last book I ever read... Hmm... Which, I *THINK* would be the Vampire Academy book (only read the first one). That was before my ex-wife and I got married. She wanted me to read them with her, so we started doing that and I forgot why we stopped. (She had a set of her own.) When we got divorced, I gave her my set. (Hers had been destroyed by her pup before we got married.)

Any kinds of music you prefer?
I actually like most. Country, rap, pop, rock... Not usually a fan of jazz, though...

Three people you admire/would like to meet?
Real life people? Don't think there are people I actually "admire". Like to meet that I haven't already met? Well, I think you'd be a cool cat to meet, Flower Power. Two others... There's a guy I know through work channels that I think would be cool to meet. Super smart dude with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Kinda like Dr. House from the TV series House. And third? I picked one from gD... I picked one from work channels... Oh! I know! Vin Diesel. The dude plays D&D and has done some awesome movies. Really liked him in The Last Witch Hunter.

Will you ever tell us the story of how tacks ended up in your limits?
Sure. Mistress had, early on, once made me wear them to work. That was a very rough day... At lunch, I came home and removed them because they were too much. I apologized to her for taking them out without permission and begged to never be asked to do that again. She forgave me and reassured me that she'd never do that again. And, thus far, have only had to wear them around the house when people aren't here or I'm alone in my room. She's a very caring Mistress, even though we rarely anymore do any D/s items. (She has a lot going on in her life. And she does keep me informed. We're very close friends.)

How come and you don't own more toys?
Well, for one I'm working on paying off credit card debt. For two, I don't really see a point of the toys when just playing by myself. For three? I did once own more, got a little depressed and moody and thought "Hey, if I got seriously injured and sent to the hospital [think car crash or something], do I REALLY want the chance of all this being discovered by someone who would, undoubtedly, come by to bring me clothes from my house?" Yeah. Was after the divorce. And given that my parents would likely be the culprits who would do that (you don't understand them; they are nosey and try to control my life...), that was an unacceptable potential. So, I tossed everything. Have since re-purchased those plugs. But, no real motivation to expand.

And the social games area... I got burned out for undisclosed reasons.
Do you know that there are people who miss the blue fox there?
LOL I doubt there are many, Flower Power. I know you do. And I do look for you when I get into the chat rooms as I miss my Flower Power chats. You're one cool cat. Which is why I'm responding immediately to this. I had gotten up to use the restroom, checked this on my phone, and decided I MUST respond to you immediately. So, got onto the computer to give you a worthy response (trying to do this on the phone wouldn't do). I'll be going back to bed once done.
I hope you enjoyed the responses, Flower Power. :-)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Fox for this post:
Old 01-21-2018, 04:04 AM   #18
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

Was the divorce a relief?
Do you feel you should have got it sooner?

How do you maintain the ability to make me blush so easily even outside the games?

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:52 AM   #19
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
Was the divorce a relief?
Yes, absolutely it was. There was a huge relieve the moment I filed and a larger relief right after it was declared official.

Do you feel you should have got it sooner?
Well, the way I look at it, I held out a decent amount of time. I *TRIED* hard to make it work. Even still, the marriage lasted less than a year. But, I honestly feel that if I had filed sooner, I wouldn't have felt I had tried hard enough to make it work.

How do you maintain the ability to make me blush so easily even outside the games?
Must be because you're a truly rare, lovely, and delightful type of Flower. One whom even distance is unable to dull the beauty of or reduce the splendor that is thine presence.

Sorry this was so late... After responding to your prior one, I went back to sleep and passed out for another few hours.

Old 01-21-2018, 09:12 AM   #20
subScoot

1) what does your GD name mean to you?
2) what is the best "do more of this" advice you would give GD members?
3) what is the best "be very careful about that" advice would you give to GD members?
4) if you could change one thing about GD what would it be?
5) if you could have 3 people (living or dead) over for drinks who and why?
6) during that ^^ party a truth or dare game breaks out, what truths or dares would you give out to each guest

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81347

Likes Being challenged
Learning: Anal, Tease and Denial, Cum/Pee play, Erotic pain, Bondage
Limits: Public&Family, ID info, Cam, Illegal, Permanent, Health Risk (includes poo), Financial, Face, Above mild ball torment

Kinktalk same user name

kik: nh.scooter
subScoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:37 AM   #21
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subScoot View Post
1) what does your GD name mean to you?
It's actually a name I made up for a City of Heroes character. I've loved it ever since.

2) what is the best "do more of this" advice you would give GD members?
COMMUNICATION. This is highly important. Subsections of communication include making your likes, loves, limits, punishments and making them clearly available / accessible. Also, if you give out a dare / task, make sure it fits the person you are giving it to! If you give out a dare, keep in mind for many of us, we do these tasks because we enjoy the pleasure it gives the other person in using us. And vice versa, if you're given a task, keep in mind the person giving it may want to know the details. So, do your reports! Yes.. All that falls under communication. And if you find something is unacceptable (AKA - a new limit!), let the other person know. Safe, sane, and consensual. Not possible without communication.

Wow, I wrote a long answer on that one...

3) what is the best "be very careful about that" advice would you give to GD members?
Posting anything that can be used to identify you in the real world. Some people on here are awesome and would never do anything to harm your "real life" livelihood / life. Some people... Not so caring. Not to mention, future employers might find your profile and use it to disqualify you / fire you once hired.

Oh, and a related item: Be realistic in the dares! If someone tells you to go walking down the street nude, keep in mind that would likely get you locked up in jail. So, don't issue tasks / accept tasks that could put you into unacceptable harm / trouble with the law in the real world.

4) if you could change one thing about GD what would it be?
The ability to change the profile name. I say this because, after I made this, I realized "Hey, a lot of people who know me are familiar with this name *AND* I use it for other sites..." I was an idiot...

5) if you could have 3 people (living or dead) over for drinks who and why?
Hmmm... Well, first my Mistress. Because reasons. LOL (Hopefully she'd stick around for more than just drinks.) Secondly, one of my oldest friends whose name will not be revealed on here because privacy. Thirdly... Hmm... That's a good one... Fuck it. We'll say Vin Diesel just because I want to meet the cool ass actor who plays D&D and is still considered cool instead of being a nerd for being a nerd. :-)

6) during that ^^ party a truth or dare game breaks out, what truths or dares would you give out to each guest
I've honestly never been big on giving out dares because of my submissive nature... And I'm hesitant to accept dares when there are multiple people around. (Which is why this is cool; I can accept a dare in the privacy of my home.) Anyway... Mistress... I would ask her the truth of what is the one thing she wants most from / out of me. My friend... That's a bit hard. I want to respect the privacy of the friend. How about... Happiest moment of that friend's life. And Vin Diesel? It's an easy one. Well, easy and hard because there's several things I want to ask about the same subject. LOL "Have you always been open to your peers and the world about playing D&D despite the stigma a lot of people have towards people who play RPGs, thinking they are nothing but nerds; how did you overcome people's opinions that it is for nerds; and how does it feel to be someone that people can look up to who are nerds / have an interest in RPGs but tend to feel that they would be looked down on (in regards to popularity) for playing RPGs / interested in RPGs?" Yeah. I cheated. I made a run-on sentence so it could encompass several questions...
Hope you like the answers!

The following user says Thank You to Blue Fox for this post:
Old 01-21-2018, 01:23 PM   #22
subGanymede

Unforgivable that i didn't find this thread earlier on. You're like in my top favorite people on getDare even though we see each other too rarely :'(

Now, you've shown symptoms of being a language nerd, so i figured i'd start off with some questions about that.
Naturally you don't need to answer anything you don't want to or feel uncomfortable with.

So first of all, do you speak any languages besides english?

In music, which foreign language is the one you like listening to the most?

How do you feel about swiss german music, for instance Züri West - I Schänke Dir Mis Härz

Besides that, what kind of questions would you enjoy answering?

I'm also somewhat curious about your like for pain. What is it you enjoy about it? The physical pain of it? The lingering feeling after that? Or something different entirely?

Twin Blades!
Likes & limits~
Them's the stats: 20yo 174cm 74Kg SL 109 MR 10 Pro 66 Gold 3 Silver Elite
subGanymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:57 PM   #23
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subGanymede View Post
Unforgivable that i didn't find this thread earlier on. You're like in my top favorite people on getDare even though we see each other too rarely :'(
It's quite forgivable. I made this shortly after joining and it got WAY buried. And I'm actually rather surprised to be in anyone's top favorite list. Don't consider myself overly interesting. And yes, I have become a bit of a recluse, my apologies.

Now, you've shown symptoms of being a language nerd, so i figured i'd start off with some questions about that.
Naturally you don't need to answer anything you don't want to or feel uncomfortable with. There's not a large chance of you asking something I'm not comfortable with answering. ;-)

So first of all, do you speak any languages besides english?
Fluently? Negative. I know a few words in espanol / italiano and just a very few in German. No where enough to hold a conversation, much less survive in those countries.

In music, which foreign language is the one you like listening to the most?
I rarely listen to music in other languages, actually. I've heard a song in celtic that I thought sounded awesome. There's a german group that I like, even though only a couple songs have any English. They still sound cool, though I can't understand a word of their other songs. (Ironically, when you think of fantasy races like dwarves and elves, I always picture the dwarven language having a Germanic sound and I do like the dwarven race... So, go figure. I also think Germanic may have been an influence on the Klingon language, but that's just a guess. And Klingons rock...)

How do you feel about swiss german music, for instance Züri West - I Schänke Dir Mis Härz
Please forgive me if I am grossly mistaken (I can't understand a word of what they are saying, after all), but the tone to it gives me the impression it is some sort of pop music or romance song. Had a good beat to it.

The only German group I've listened to before is Rammstein, such as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM I've listened to a few of their other songs, too, just because I like the sound of their beats. Very strong beats. (Even most American songs, I can't keep up with the lyrics. I tend to more focus on the flow of the words and the beats.)

Besides that, what kind of questions would you enjoy answering?
I actually enjoy answering most questions. It's a rare delight for people to show an actual, sincere interest in me. I'm usually just a "reference material" person. I have a decent memory on rules and a logical mind. So, people only go to me when they need issues solved / information gathered / questions on how to do things.

I'm also somewhat curious about your like for pain. What is it you enjoy about it? The physical pain of it? The lingering feeling after that? Or something different entirely?
It's really more of light to moderate pain. Heavy pain, I've learned, is not a like. But light pain? It is very tolerable and, to a small extent, it does release some endorphins. But, it is more of the knowledge that the other person is enjoying my suffering. I don't go around inflicting light pain on myself for the hell of it.

I hope you like the answers. :-)

Old 01-21-2018, 04:37 PM   #24
subGanymede

Absolutely loving your answers!
Also you're impressively quick o.o

Also you don't have much choice in the matter of making people's top list, i'm sorry to say. You're there to stay and there ain't a single thing you can do about it.
Also there's no need to apologize, the fact that we didn't get to chat much lately is purely on me. As i enlistened, i don't have much time during week-days and i can't really be arsed to do anything on week-ends.
Just been missing you, do i figured i'd force the conversation upon you °^°

Speaking of awesome sounding celts, i raise you that awesome sounding ancient swiss language thingy.
Also Rammstein is a great choice

But as you're mainly listening to english music, could you give an example of a song you enjoy?

Also gotta ask, what you'd recommend a tourist to visit/do if he were to travel to your country.

Now, apart from D&D, what kind of games do you like to play?

Last one's probably too much to ask for, as it generally is a personal distinction, so feel free to skip it if it's a hassle.

What is the difference between a submissive and a slave to you?

Twin Blades!
Likes & limits~
Them's the stats: 20yo 174cm 74Kg SL 109 MR 10 Pro 66 Gold 3 Silver Elite
subGanymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 05:30 PM   #25
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subGanymede View Post
Absolutely loving your answers!
Also you're impressively quick o.o
Why, thank you. :-) I frequently check here now. lol

Also you don't have much choice in the matter of making people's top list, i'm sorry to say. You're there to stay and there ain't a single thing you can do about it. This is entirely true. But still surprising. And I can't fathom why I'm there.
Also there's no need to apologize, the fact that we didn't get to chat much lately is purely on me. As i enlistened, i don't have much time during week-days and i can't really be arsed to do anything on week-ends.
Just been missing you, do i figured i'd force the conversation upon you °^°
I don't mind forced conversation. I am usually just watching Apple TV at home on Sundays and the evenings of the weekdays anyway. :-)

Speaking of awesome sounding celts, i raise you that awesome sounding ancient swiss language thingy.
Also Rammstein is a great choice
Great music on that one. Loved the dark scene (black background, black clothing). Should have had the mic turned up a bit; could barely discern any words over the music. Having the music drown out the lyrics reminded me of the show Metalocalypse. Plus, his gravely voice was also reminiscent of that show. But yes, really loved the music to it. Was that a bag pipe? Always thought the musician had to blow into the bag pipe, but that guy wasn't doing it. And no idea what the instrument the chica on the left was using. Had a crank on the side. And fiddles and flutes definitely belong in music. Wish more groups used them.

But as you're mainly listening to english music, could you give an example of a song you enjoy?
Sure! How about I introduce you to a group I just recently (last year) discovered but they've existed for a while? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqdzL1ThVbM And if you leave it playing, it'll take you to another video (in 3 or 4 clips down) where the Sommerville is in it. If I recall correctly, they were playing in the Czech Republic (but playing in English). But, Kiske and Sommerville... Awesome. Instantly fell in love with their music.

Also gotta ask, what you'd recommend a tourist to visit/do if he were to travel to your country.
LOL!! I'm probably the WORST person to ask on this. I *HATE* site seeing and doing "touristy" things. It also depends on what the person is into. Places you wouldn't catch me dead in but are major tourist locations: Hawaii, Hollywood, NYC, Washington DC... You know, places with way too many people and crowds and noise and pollution... Also places where crime is flourishing. And corruption is rampant. Me? I prefer more back-woods type places. My town is too large for me and we're just a little over 100K. You want to see sites? The Rockies in Colorado. Unfortunately, even there the people are now too numerous. >.< You want to see the largest scar on the planet's surface (not covered in water)? Grand Canyon. Niagara Falls would be nice to see. Except for the crowds. But, most people don't mind crowds. So, those might be right up your alley. Even despite the populace growing too close, I'd still recommend the Rockies. Glorious mountains covered in trees... Not too bloody hot. Moisture. Vistas that can stop the heart and make one truly believe Heaven is possible. So... Yeah... If I could recommend one place, the Rockies beats the list.

Now, apart from D&D, what kind of games do you like to play?
Video games that can be mindless. (AKA - Destiny. You die? You just respawn. Great for when you need to blow away steam.) Main game I've been playing? Realm Grinder. It actually mostly plays itself. I also love my turn based strategy games. First person dungeon crawls (you don't find those much anymore). 8-bit recreations. Oh, and my favorite MMORPG of all time? City of Heroes. (You can imagine how I stumbled on that video I referenced earlier.) And D&D isn't my favorite RPG. That actually belongs to Marvel's Advanced Role-Playing Game from the 80's. And Munchkins and Cards Against Humanity can be fun. Oh! Pinochle is an awesome game!

Last one's probably too much to ask for, as it generally is a personal distinction, so feel free to skip it if it's a hassle.

What is the difference between a submissive and a slave to you?
I'm glad you ask that question! This site doesn't give a distinction... But, yes. There is a huge distinction. There's actually many times of (generically termed) submissives. You have your Littles, your Pets, your Submissives, your Slaves, and there are others that I don't remember. But, it's a decent list. Differences between submissives and slaves? Well, in the formal BDSM community, your slave is owned by the Dominant. Depending on the part of the BDSM community, some will state that the slave can never say no and cannot be released. But, one thing that does seem to be common is that the Submissive can be requested to be released while the slave (if the part of the community acknowledges they can be released) can't request it but rather it has to be the choice of the Owner.

Submissives and their Dominant will talk together and will make an agreement on what the submissive will and will not do. Likes, loves, soft limits, hard limits. The slave will provide the Dominant with what they want out of it, but it is up to the Dominant on what happens. The slave doesn't actually have a choice. (However, I do not subscribe to this philosophy. Everything in BDSM has to be consensual, so limits are always to be respected and either party can ALWAYS say no.) There are some in the community who will declare that if one is a slave, then everything one owns is the property of the Dominant and every aspect of their life can be controlled. Again, not something I subscribe to.
Hope you like the answers. :-)

Old 11-02-2018, 03:28 PM   #26
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Been a while... I'm shamelessly bumping this. LOL

Advertisements
Kink Talk