KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 09-04-2017, 02:59 PM   #107
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Wow, just brilliant

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alcd87 for this post:
Old 09-09-2017, 09:09 AM   #108
subDanni

The clock was 9:00 in the evening when we arrived at Erica's place. She let us sleep over at her apartment this weekend. Sarah had already discussed sleeping arrangements with Erica. Her bed was big, so Sarah would sleep together with Erica in her bed. I would be allowed to sleep on a mattress beside the bed. They joked about where I would end up. If I didn't behave I would not be allowed to sleep in their room. With arms and legs free.
We had just unpacked and settled in. Sarah and Erica sat on the couch drinkingwine, while I was instructed to put on girly clothes and put on light make-up. I put on a white bra and thong. Some cute white ankle-socks, comfortable black leggings and a white t-shirt. I went to the living room where Sarah and Erica was chatting together.

Erica: Awe, that's much better, Jenna.
Sarah: Yes. Good girl. Sit down with us, Jen.
Me: Thank you.
Erica: It was so fun playing truth or dare last time. Are you two up for a new round?
Sarah: Sure, I don't mind.
Me: Yes, I would love to.
Erica: First one goes to Sarah. Truth or dare?
Sarah: Me first? Fine, truth.
Erica: Will we see cute Jenna released from that chastity this weekend? I really want to see that pretty little clitty squirt.
Sarah: Haha, omg! Well, if she behave very good, we can make her cum on Saturday or Sunday maybe. How's that?
Erica: I love it! You better behave well, Jenna. Hehe.
Me: Yes, I will.
Sarah: Truth or dare, Jen.
Me: Truth.
Sarah: When we go out tomorrow. Do you want to go dressed like a boy or girl? I mean, what do you want to do, not what you dare to do.

I shyly looked down.

Me: As a girl.
Sarah: Look at me, Jen, and repeat your answer.

I looked up at Sarah. Still embarrassed.

Me: As a girl, Sarah.
Erica: Awe, poor girl. Just want to show her sexy slim body and hot ass.
Sarah: Yes. It's a shame she don't dare to go out like that. I would love go out to the clubs with you dressed sexy.
Erica: Me too, but lets move on. Jenna, give me a dare. And not something boring because you are afraid we will get mad. Hehe.
Me: Oh, eh..I dare you to do a sexy strip tease, down to just your panties.
Erica: Oh, ok, no problem. I love to strip!
Sarah: Silly Jen, don't you know your little clitty will be frustrated in the chastity?

Erica stood up and got a chair. She told me to sit on the chair, and started to dance and strip in front of me. I quickly realized it was a big mistake daring her to strip in front of me. Her black top was soon removed. Then her pink bra, which she dangled right in front of my face. Making me sniff it. I looked over to Sarah to see what her reaction was like, and she seemed to enjoy it, just smiling. Erica threw away the bra and got very close to me, removing the belt on her pants before she unbuckled the buttons in the crotch. I could get a little view of her pink panties. Erica bent forward and pressed my face between her breasts. Then she took my hands and placed them on her hips. She was so good at this and my chaste cock was as hard as it could be in the chastity. I became so excited that I made some girly whimpering sounds while my face was paced deep between Erica's breasts and my hands grabbing her smooth ass. That made both Erica and Sarah giggle. Erica stepped back and turned around. Bent over and slowly pulled her pants down, showing her pink thong from behind. I squirmed around in the chair at this view. Erica slapped her ass a few times, before she removed the pants completely, standing there in just her skimpy thong.

Erica: Would you mind helping me a bit, Sarah.
Sarah: Sure, what do you want me to do?
Erica: Cover Jenna's eyes for me.
Sarah: Hehe, sure!

Sarah got behind the chair and covered my eyes with her soft and sexy hands. Erica pulled her thong off and told me to open my mouth. She placed the pink thong into my mouth and gently pushed my chin up to get my mouth closed. Then she left the room.

Sarah: Such a lucky girl you are, Jen.
I nodded.
Sarah: It seems like used thongs is your favorite thing in the whole world. Hehe.
Me (mumbling): Yes, Mistress.

Erica returned, dressed. She had put on her pajama-pants and a cute white t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, I could see her nipples through the white shirt. Sarah let me take the thong out of my mouth and sit down on the couch again.

Erica: Well, Sarah. I think you have to say dare now. Hehe.
Sarah: Omg, fine. Dare.
Erica: Oh, yes! I dare you to kiss cute Jenna.
Sarah: You, bitch!
Erica: Haha, I know you don't mind doing it.
Sarah: Fine. Come here, Jen.

Sarah made me sit on my knees in front of her. Then she placed one hand on each cheek of my face and gave my forehead a sweet and wet kiss.

Erica: Mm, that was hot. But come on, Sarah. On the lips!

Sarah gave Erica a very mean look. Erica just smiled and giggled. Sarah was so sexy when she was acting mean like this. Then Sarah held my chin with her index finger and place her sexy lips on my lips. She kissed me, and forced my lips open with hers and used her tongue in my mouth. It was so sexy and frustrating. Then she stopped.

Sarah: Happy, Erica?
Erica: Yes, very happy. That was so hot!
Sarah: Good. I'll let you give Jen a truth or dare.
Erica: Yes, thank you. Jenna?
Me: Dare.
Erica: Oh, hmmm. I really want to dare you do wear a sexy female outfit when we go out tomorrow.
Me: Uh, do I have to?
Sarah: No, but then you lose the dare.
Erica: It's OK if you don't want to. But what's the harm in trying? We will help you and be with you the whole evening. And we can just go home if it's not fun. Kira and Roger will be there too, along with some other friends that don't really care if you dress like a girl or not. Well, they might enjoy looking at your sexy butt. Hehe.

Erica was very nice. And she was a person that really gave me more confidence. Sarah too, being with both of them was perhaps what I needed to take the step further.

Me: OK, I will do it. But please don't hate me if I back out.
Erica: Of course not, cute Jenna. We will never hate you!
Sarah: Aaaawe, don't be silly, Jen.
Me: Thank you. You are both very kind.
Sarah: Well, it was your turn Jenna, to ask Erica a truth or dare. But it's getting late. Bed time soon?
Erica: Hehe, sorry Jenna. I agree with Sarah. Bed time.

We all went to bed. I could see Sarah holding her arms around Erica in their bed. It was very cute.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-09-2017 at 09:47 AM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-09-2017, 09:47 AM   #109
tiger777

great update, I'm looking forward to them going out
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #110
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Aww it sounds like Jenna's getting sum fun now, have they all gone soft on her

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Old 09-09-2017, 06:07 PM   #111
subDanni

The next morning we all ate breakfast together. Sarah seemed to be in a playful mood.

Sarah: I want to ask you both something. First question goes to you, Jen.
Me: Yes, Miss.
Sarah: Do you trust me and Erica to pick out a nice outfit for you? We are shopping today.
Me: Yes, of course.
Sarah: So no reason for you to join us. Well, Erica - Do you trust Jenna not to go through your dirty laundry when we are gone?
Erica: Haha, nope.
Sarah: Well, I guess we have to do something about that.

I was stripped down to just the red knee high socks I was wearing, and the red bra. Then Sarah tied my ankles together. And my hands together behind my back. Pushed me in to the bedroom and down on the mattress I slept on. Then she hogtied me and they left me like that.

It was humiliating being treated like that, but I loved it. I had a suspicion Sarah felt I was becoming too comfortable and had to put me back in my place, by being a bit rough with me in front of Erica.
After a few hours they returned. Roger and Kira was with them, along with another guy. This was even more humiliating. Kira came bursting into the bedroom. The guys followed.

Kira: Haha, Jenna is such a submissive little slut!
Roger: Hi, Jenna. You look...hot. Are you comfortable there? Hehe.
Me: Eh-uh, this is so humiliating.
Roger: Hehe. I can understand that. This is Dennis.
Dennis: Hi, Jenna. Roger told me about you. Should we let him free?
Kira: No no! Hehe, let her struggle!
Me: No, please.

Kira giggled and rubbed my butt. She seemed to enjoy it, and pushed me over so my chaste cock was exposed. She rubbed it gently with her feet. It was very humiliating. Sarah and Erica came in.

Sarah: Oh, you found her? Well, what do you think Dennis. She look hot?
Dennis: Yes, cute butt.
Erica: We have bought a new outfit for Jenna. She is going out in public dressed like a sexy woman, when we go out today.
Kira: Oh, really? How exciting.
Roger: Can we join you today?
Erica: Yes, I already thought you would. Hehe.

I struggled around while they talked. Erica noticed.

Erica: Hehe, shouldn't we untie her now?
Kira: Should we? I don't think so. It's more funny to leave her like she is.
Roger: Kira can be such a bitch. Hehe.
Sarah: OK, fine. We'll take a vote. Roger, leave her tied or untie her?
Roger: Untie, of course.
Sarah: Kira?
Kira: Leave her like this!
Sarah: Hehe, I agree. So two against one. Dennis?
Dennis: I think he, I mean she, should be untied.
Sarah: Hmm. Well, it's up to Erica, then.

I looked at Erica with my most innocent look. Kira and Sarah's cruelty was very hot, but I didn't want to be tied like this any longer.

Erica: Awe, I can't refuse that cute face. Untie her.
Sarah: Omg, fine! You boys can untie her, then.
Kira: You're lucky this time, Jenna. Hehe.

I was released and able to get dressed, but in girly clothes. Dennis was, like Roger, a handsome young man.
We all talked for a while before we ate dinner together. After the dinner, Dennis and Roger left. We would meet them again at one of the clubs Erica talked about. Kira had brought all the stuff she needed to get ready to go out and hit the town. Sarah and Erica helped me with make-up after I'd showered. Made me look pretty, but they didn't exaggerate it. Not with my hair either. I ended up looking like a cute girl. They had bought me all new clothes. Black lace panties and bra. The panties covered my locked cock in the front and most of my ass-cheeks. Not the bottom part of my ass, and I loved how they felt up my ass-crack. Black stockings, a gray skirt that stayed close to my thighs and butt, and length to just above me knees. With a cute light-blue blouse. Cute dark blue heels. Not very high, though.

Sarah: Very good. Not too slutty. We don't want that, Jen.
Erica: I agree. If you get lucky with someone and feel you want to look more slutty and sexy - Just pull up the skirt a bit and show the top of your sexy stockings.
Sarah: Yes, and your silky smooth thighs.
Me: Yes, I will. I actually feel pretty good now.
Sarah: Awe. That's good, Jenna. It makes me happy.

We all had some drinks while the girls also got ready for the town. After a while they were all ready, so we went out. I felt nervous from the first moment I stepped outside the apartment-building dressed like this. But it was comforting being close to three girls that didn't judge me. Erica held my hand as we walked down the streets. I had already been forced to wear high heels a lot by Sarah earlier, so I managed to walk good. We got some looks, but no one really seemed to care very much. I think a few didn't even noticed what I really was. Some girls giggled when they looked at me, while some guys seemed to think we looked hot. Well, that might have been the girls I was walking with. Sarah, Kira and Erica were all dressed very sexy.
We went to a club and for the first couple of hours we sat by a table just chatting and drinking. Roger and Dennis had joined us too. It was fun, but after a while Kira and Sarah went to talk with some other guys that had caught their attention. Kira was always looking for a hot guy. Roger and Dennis went out to have a smoke. Just me and Erica were left with the table. She told me we could go to a bar she new about that she thought I might like.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-09-2017 at 06:09 PM.
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-09-2017, 06:26 PM   #112
subDanni

Erica gave my make-up a quick tune-up before we left. She held my hand tight as we walked to the new place. At the new place we got free drinks. The bartender said it was because I was so pretty, but I knew Erica had told him to say that. Erica smiled at me as he said it. After a couple of drinks I felt a bit better. This was a smaller place, and more cozy. We talked with some other guys for a while. Suddenly Erica looked at her phone and seemed to get a bit excited. She whispered to me:

Erica: Can you please join me on the small and empty dance-floor on the next song?
Me: Dance? Ehm, I'm not sure, Erica.
Erica: It's your favorite song. Just close your eyes and join me. It will be fun. I promise, no one here will bother you.

I built up some courage and joined her. With my eyes closed. The alcohol made me dizzy while dancing like that. Erica always held an arm around me as we danced. Soon we were joined by more people.

Erica: Open your pretty eyes, Jenna.

I could see both Sarah and Kira there. With some guys, as well. Kira had found a hot guy for the night. They were all smiling and having fun. Dennis and Roger entered the bar and came up to us on the dance-floor.

Dennis: No offense girls, but Jenna have the best ass here! Omfg it's so hot.
Roger: I agree.
Sarah: Ehm, what?! Stupid guys!
Erica: Well, they have a point.
Sarah: Whatever, I own that ass, so if you want anything to do with it you will have to ask me!
Dennis: Oh, OK. Can I fuck it, Sarah?
Sarah: Nope.
Me: Oh, no.
Erica: Haha, Jenna wants it.

I was feeling very confident now. Dancing and talking with all these nice people.

Sarah: Oh, OK. I want to do something fun, then! Come here, Jen!

Sarah walked me into the men's bathroom. She asked me if I really wanted to be fucked by Dennis. I told her that I did. He was handsome, and I started to feel slutty again.

Sarah: That's good, slut! I want you to suck off the next three guys I send into your stall. Stay here. If they all tell me they are satisfied, I'll let you offer your ass-cunt to Dennis.
Me: Omg, yes, Mistress. Only blow-jobs?
Sarah: Good girl. Yes, blow-jobs, slut! You are not allowed to ask them their name or anything. You are just their cum-dump. An airhead slutty bimbo. Got it?
Me: Yes, Mistress.

It didn't take long before someone knocked on the stall-door, with the knocking sign Sarah had told me. I let him in. He was actually kinda hot, too. I was very horny and excited.

Stranger: Mmmmm, sexy slut. Stand up for me.

I did as he told me and he started to feel me up. Lifting my skirt, grabbing my ass and chaste cock. It was very exciting.

Stranger: Good girl. Now get down on your knees again.

He took his cock out, and I started to suck and jerk it. He held my head with his hands and forced his cock deep down my throat until he started to cum. At that moment he pulled out and came in my open mouth. He told me keep my mouth open for a bit to show him his cumload. Then he told me to swallow. He thanked me and left.

I waited for a little while before the next guy arrived. He was a bit older. Somewhere between forty and fifty years old. It was humiliating thinking about a much older man using me, a nineteen year old sissy. I became very submissive and aroused in his presence.

Stranger2: Stand up and turn around. Show me your asshole.
Me: Yes, Master.
Stranger2: Pull down your panties and spread your ass-cheeks.
Stranger2: Mmmm, that's a sexy hole. You want me to fuck it?
Me: Yes, please fuck me, Master.
Stranger2: I need to take a piss first. Sit down on the filthy floor and tilt your head back above the toilet bowl.

I got in the position he told me. He started to pee into my open mouth. All the pee I missed went into the toilet bowl. And it was a bit, because I didn't manage to swallow it all.

Stranger2: Good slut. Now get up and sit down on the toilet. I want you to sit down on the toilet and pee like the slutty girl you are.

He pulled the panties off me and put them on my head. I started to pee as he watched me. When I was done he forced me off the toilet-seat and down on my knees on the floor. Then he bent me over and fucked me hard in my ass, pushing my head into the toilet bowl at the same time. I felt so degraded and I loved it. He fucked me rough and hard until he finally came in my ass. He went out of the stall for a moment and came back with a roll of duct-tape. My legs were taped together. Then he made me sit on the toilet, with the toilet sit up, so I was actually sitting in the toilet. He put tape around my body and the toilet, so I wasn't able to move. Then my hands were taped together so I could not remove anything myself. Before he left the stall, he stuffed my mouth with toilet paper and taped my mouth shut.

Stranger2: Thanks for your tight ass, slut. It felt good. Have fun, filthy whore!

I was so horny, sitting tied and helpless in the toilet bowl. In my own and some of his piss.
The next guy just turned in the door when he arrived. He seemed shocked. And soon after he had left, Sarah arrived.

Sarah: OMFG! What the fuck happened?

I tried to mumble an answer, but I didn't manage to say anything because of the gag. Sarah removed the tape on my mouth and I spat out the toilet paper.

Sarah: Well?! This don't look like just a blowjob.
Me: He dominated me and fucked my ass.
Sarah: You're such a slut. I should just leave you here, you know that?
Me: Please don't. I beg you, Mistress.

Sarah untied me, with help from Roger and Dennis. Luckily for me, I could borrow some clothes from one of the bartenders at the bar that Erica knew well. Sarah was kind enough not to tell the guys that worked there what happened. She also told Dennis that I'd had enough tonight and that he would have to see tomorrow. That if I managed to behave tomorrow, she would let him play with me. Sarah and I went home, but Erica stayed out for a bit longer with the other guys. When we got to the apartment, the mattress I was sleeping on was moved to the living-room, and the same with me. Sarah told me she didn't want a filthy whore like me sleeping in the same room as her. She allowed me to take a shower before bed.
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-10-2017, 02:41 PM   #113
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Awww poor Jenna such a slut

Add days in lingerie
The following user says Thank You to Alcd87 for this post:
Old 09-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #114
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Poor jeena, can we switch spots??
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 09-18-2017, 11:44 AM   #115
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Really looking forward to the next entries of this - every chapter is a really big turn on! I was on self-imposed denial when I reading through it last week and I had to pace myself, because it kept getting me to the edge

Weirdly, I don't consider myself attracted to men, yet the submissive/sissy part of me is quite turned on purely by the sexual aspect of bi stuff - but only the idea of doing it whilst dressed up, and probably with a mistress or girl(s) nearby and approving of it. This story has really hit that home for me. Perhaps I am straight as a man, but bi as a girl? Or perhaps I'm just really horny and up for almost anything when it comes to expressing my sexuality and fetishes! Haha

In any case, keep up the good work! I can't wait
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Crossdress_Bitch for this post:
Old 09-18-2017, 02:26 PM   #116
subDanni

I woke up the next day in the living room. Sarah and Erica were sitting by the kitchen table eating breakfast. They both giggled as I rushed into the bathroom. I had a bit of a hangover and I sat down beside the toilet, ready to puke.

Sarah: Jenna, open up. You are not allowed to lock yourself in the bathroom.
Me: I'm sorry, mistress.

I opened the door and Sarah walked in. Erica remained by the kitchen table.

Sarah: awe, silly Jenna. Did you have too much to drink last night?
Me: yes, miss. I don't feel very good.
Sarah: just let it out. It's better than to try and keep it inside.

Soon enough, I puked in the toilet bowl. It actually made me feel a bit better when I finally was done. Sarah gave me a glass of water. She wasn't in her perfect shape either, as she leaned against the wall. But a lot better than me.

Sarah: come her, Jenna.

I crawled over to her and sat beside her. Hugging her legs and looking innocently up at her. She stirred my hair.

Sarah: you were very brave yesterday, Jen. It was very fun being with you like that.
Me: thank you Sarah. It ended up being very fun.
Sarah: hehe, you're such a nasty slut. You enjoyed that last thing?
Me: yes, mistress.
Sarah: I knew it. Hehe. Well, I wondered if you wanted to try again tonight. Our last night before we travel back tomorrow. But don't end up like last night. Too nasty, my little slave.
Me: if I get over this hangover, yes, I would love to. And I won't be such a dirty whore, but.. no, nevermind.
Sarah: what Jenna? Tell me what you're thinking.
Me: it's just that my... I mean your, little clitty is becoming very horny and frustrated. Is there any chance for release?
Sarah: omg Jenna. Such a greedy slut! Well, I will keep my promise. If you are good you'll be released. But not before tomorrow.
Me: thank you, mistress! You are very kind.
Sarah: I know I am. I'm certainly not sure if you're even close to deserve it. But yes, I'm too kind sometimes.

Sarah let me clean up before I joined them by the kitchen table. Erica smiled at me and kindly offered me breakfast.

Sarah: don't get used to this, slutty Jenna. As soon as you feel better, it's back to serving us.
Erica: awe, poor Jenna. You're so strict with her, Sarah.
Sarah: Jenna need strict structure. She wants it.
Me: yes, mistress. You are completely right.
Erica: so you guys are ready to go out again tonight?
Sarah: we think so. Silly Jen just need to get over her hangover.
Erica: aaawe, yes. Me too, actually. Want to go out dressed all cute again?
Me: yes, I think so.
Sarah: good girl. We have a new cute outfit for you.

Later on the day I started to feel better. It was a a few things to clean up in Erica's apartment after yesterday. And Erica had fun dressing me up like a naughty maid, before I was instructed to clean and make them dinner. Erica seemed to really enjoy dressing me. Black stockings, black lace panties, white apron that just about went past my scotch area. She also made my face look pretty with make-up and placed a rather big white bow on my head.

Erica: hehe. That's better Jenna.
Sarah: yes. Be nice and clean the whole apartment when you're at it. And do her laundry.
Erica: oh, how nice of you.
Sarah: well, doing your laundry is actually a treat for a naughty little perv like Jenna.
Erica: hehe, yes I know. But it's OK. You can sniff all you want, as long as you clean it after.
Me: yes, I will behave.

I started to clean as instructed. While I did so, I could hear Sarah and Erica talking about the night to come.

Sarah: you want to start here? And invite the others?
Erica: yes, but Roger and Dennis said they were going to another party. We could join them, but it's a bit far away.
Sarah: oh. I kinda wanted to see Dennis have a little fun with Jenna.
Erica: really? I'm sure we can change their mind if they're allowed to play with your beloved and cute Jenna.
Sarah: let's tie her up in your bed when she's done with her work. Snap a pic of her like that and ask if they wanna come.
Erica: I'm sure that will work. Hehe. They are such horny guys, after all.

When I was done cleaning the apartment, I started on the dirty laundry. Sarah told Erica to come and watch me. She told me to do what I would do if they didn't watch me. Playing with the dirty bras and panties. It was very humiliating showing them both what I liked to do, even though Sarah had seen it many times before, and Erica also knew all about it. I sniffed and licked Erica's dirty underwear. They giggled when I licked the dirty crotch of one of her sexy pink thongs. Apart from the very humiliating feeling I had, it also made me very horny.

Sarah: you need to wash your hands and mouth before you leave this room, nasty slut.

I did as she told me, before I made dinner for Erica and Sarah. Sarah let me eat, but not much. And I was not allowed to sit by the table. I had to sit on the floor and eat. They also ignored me during dinner.

Sarah: so, time to put Jenna in her bondage?
Erica: yes, sure. We need to convince the guys before they leave for that other party.

Sarah was being more mean and brutal with me this day. Like she wanted to show Erica something. Sarah dragged me by the hair into the bedroom, pushed me onto the bed and tied my legs spread. My hands where tied behind my back. I was placed in a position so that my ass was tilted up a bit. Ready for use. Sarah started to whip my ass with a riding crop. It stung very much. Erica recorded and sent the vid to Roger and Dennis, offering my slutty and tied body. I moaned as Sarah whipped my ass.

Sarah: you like being whipped Jenna? Tell us how much you love it.
Me: I love to be whipped mistress. Thank you so much.
Sarah: do you want to try, Erica?
Erica: yes sure, I'll whip that cute bum.
Sarah: why don't you kindly ask Erica to whip your ass?
Me: please Erica. Will you be so kind and whip my slutty ass?

Erica struck my ass ten times hard, before she stopped and looked at her phone.

Erica: oh, bad news Jenna. Roger and Dennis are coming over. And they are bringing two more friends. Oh well, seems like your ass will be put to hard work today. Hehe.
Me: no please tell me you ar..

Sarah interrupted me.

Sarah: did you say no, Jenna? That ass belong to me and will be fucked by however I allow. Got it?!
Me: yes mistress.
Erica: awe, well they are soon coming over. Kira is coming too. Seems like it's going to be a small party here before we hit the town.

After I had been tied there for a while, people started to arrive, but no one entered the bedroom where I was placed. I was ballgagged and blindfolded, because Sarah told me I was an object to be used. And not to make any sounds unless I was played with. It seems like they all had arrived, I could hear some music and chatting from the living room. Suddenly someone entered the bedroom. It was Kira.

Kira: just how I like to see you, Jenna. Hopelessly tied up. I'm just here to tell you what's gonna happen. The guys are playing a game and the first to win get in here first, and get 10 minutes alone with you. The next guy get 10 minutes and so on, but no one leaves. Which means only the first guy get you alone. Oh, and when the last guy enter they only have 10 minutes left with you, so they might get a little wild at that point. None of them want to leave with blue balls. Hehe. Understand, stupid slut?
Me(Mumbling): yes
Kira: good. Have fun being their whore the next forty or so minutes.

Kira left and soon after a man entered. It was Dennis. He started feeling up my body. Running his hands up my legs and grabbed my ass. He removed the apron, so I was just in black panties and stockings. He grabbed my chaste cock and wiggled it a little, before he removed the ballgag.

Dennis: are you going to be a good whore?
Me: yes, master.
Dennis: we're gonna have a nice gangbang here I hope.
Me: yes, Master. I'm just your toy to play with.
Dennis: good. You want me to remove the blindfold?
Me: do whatever you wish, master.
Dennis: I'll let it stay on for now.

Ten minutes went fast, because suddenly another man entered the room. It was a guy named Tom. He removed the blindfold and told me how cute I was. As he started to feel my ass, Dennis took his cock out and made me suck it. Dennis was a apparently getting horny. I felt so helpless with his cock in my mouth and Tom feeling up my vulnerable body.

Tom: you like being spanked?
Dennis: her mouth is a little busy, but she likes a spanking, yes.
Tom: good.

Tom started to spank me. Then he ripped off my panties. It was extremely arousing. Having a strong man just rip them off me and throwing them away, exposing me completely. I moaned as he did it, with Dennis cock still in my mouth. Tom started to finger my ass, and a moment after a guy named Michael entered. He started his time with recording and taking pics. And telling us it was only for his personal use. Dennis and Tom changed position, but Dennis used his cock in my ass. It was a difficult position, with my hands tied behind my back.

Tom: what a good whore we have here. I want to see her pretty face covered in a lot of cum.
Michael: I agree. She have a very pretty face.
Dennis: I want to cum inside her tight ass!

Micheal started to jerk off as he watched. Then, finally, Roger entered. He only had 10 minutes, so he got his pants of quickly and told Tom to move, so he could use my mouth.

Tom: Dennis, you do not cum in her ass. I want all the loads on her pretty face. In fact, Michael, take his position.
Dennis: fine.

Michael's cock was just a bit smaller than Dennis, so it felt a bit more comfortable like this. But after a bit Michael pulled out. Same with Roger. Tom untied my legs and hands, and placed me in the middle of the room on my knees. It was about 5 minutes before the time was up, and the girls entered.

Sarah: hold on guys. If you want to empty your balls on MY sissy-slave, you will let us watch. And we want a free drink from all of you when we go out.
Kira: oh, yes. That's a good deal.

All the guys said fine right away. Dennis started to Fuck my mouth, and I had one cock in each hand as he did. Kira recorded this. Soon Dennis pulled out and came all over my face. Tom quickly started to jerk off right in front of my face. He told me to open my mouth right before he came. Some of it went into my mouth, the rest on my face. I felt so horny at this moment, I jerked the cocks I had in my hands fast. Suddenly I could feel one of them, Michael's, ejaculating all over my hair and bow.

Kira: this is so hot! Omg.
Tom: very pretty whore you have here, Sarah.
Sarah: thank you.

Roger started to fuck my mouth. He went overtime, but no one tried to stop him. He pulled out and shot his load on my face. My face was completely covered in cum. It was so humiliating, and so fucking arousing. I loved being a cum dumpster for these horny men. I smiled at them as I cleaned their cocks with my mouth and tongue, one by one.

The guys left the room and Sarah told me to take a shower and get cleaned up and ready for the town. Her and Erica had laid out my outfit for me. Somehow Kira wanted to watch me shower. Or as she said; Inspect and control that I wasn't sloppy. Sarah said it was OK. As I showered Kira went through the underwear options Erica and Sarah had left for me. Of course Kira choose the most skimpy and slutty thongs and bra, pink colored. She smiled at me as she held out the thongs and made me step into them, after I had dried myself with a towel. She dragged them up and into place. Then she put the bra on me. She put body lotion on my legs and butt, before she put on the black dress I was going to wear. It felt very good being smeared in by her soft hands. We didn't talk as she did this. She fixed my hair and make-up, a bit more bratty and slutty than I was used to, but it looked good. Then she put nude colored stockings on me, before I stepped into my black heels.

Kira: there we go. Sexy little fox!
Me: thank you, Kira.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-18-2017 at 02:47 PM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-18-2017, 03:05 PM   #117
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

Wow there are times where i really don't envy Jenna. This is one of them

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Computergeek94 for this post:
Old 09-19-2017, 05:03 AM   #118
SissyJess121

More more more please! Always looking forward to new chapters!

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Dislikes: hard pain, hard anal, degradation
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176
SissyJess121 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyJess121 for this post:
Old 09-19-2017, 05:29 AM   #119
subDanni

Thanks for all your nice comments. I really appreciate it.

I will most likely have another part ready a bit later today! Jenna is again pushing her boundaries
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-19-2017, 05:32 AM   #120
SissyJess121

Yay, I was already hoping for that since last chapter was relatively short compared to the other ones. Keep up the good work!

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Dislikes: hard pain, hard anal, degradation
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176
SissyJess121 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk