Old 08-26-2017, 02:00 PM   #91
subDanni

The next day I had to wear Sarah's used bra and thong under my normal clothes to school. After school I was instructed to buy all the things we needed for the little party we would have on Saturday. I met Sarah at home after that and made us dinner.

Sarah: I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. When I go out later I have to lock you in the cage.
Me: Mistress, please. I will behave. I promise.
Sarah: Well, your promises don't mean much to me anymore. You're going in the cage, silly girl.
Me: Yes, Mistress.
Sarah: And you're buying me new underwear tomorrow, after stealing mine!
Sarah: Hehe, I know how embarrassing it is for you to buy skimpy thongs. But it serves you right for misbehaving.

Sarah locked me inside the cage and left for the evening, to hang out with some friends. While I was in the cage I thought about how I would have to behave better. It really sucked being locked inside. When she after a few hours returned she let me again sleep by the foot of her bed. Having her feet close to me felt very nice.

On Saturday none of us did much before it was time to get ready for the little party. Sarah wore sexy leather pants and a light blue shirt. Her outfit made me horny as always. I wore white garter belt, stockings, bra and thong, with a pink skirt and white top. And a quite black tie. I understood what Sarah was doing with the outfits. Making herself look all dominant and me like a useful submissive. Sarah helped me with my make up and hair. Before the quests arrived I was told to get in my room and sit on my knees on the floor. I could hear them talking outside my room, in the hallway. About normal things at first, before Sarah asked if they wanted to have a servant this evening, like she had told them about. They all said yes and Sarah opened the door to my room. I felt so humiliated when the girls started to giggle. The guy just had a surprising expression on his face.

Sarah: You see girls? This is my pretty little slave. He, well, to me it's a she. When we are home I call her Jenna.
Miriam: Haha, omg. How nice. You can make your slave do whatever you want?
Sarah: Yes, almost. There are certain things I don't want to do to her. Or make her do.
Erica: Haha. It's so strange to see him, I mean her, now. Looks totally different from the pics you showed. Such feminine body. Omg.

Sarah made me hand shake them all and kiss their hand. I was still on my knees and my face was very red in humiliation. All the girls wore sexy dresses and high heels, and the guy had a nice shirt and dark pants on. They all moved to the living room and I was their servant as they talked and had fun. I brought them snacks and drinks. At first they didn't do much with me, but suddenly Miriam became a bit curious.

Miriam: Sarah, do you have sex with your slave or anything?
Sarah: Hehe, no not exactly. Well, I control her sexlife with this little thing.

She dangled the keys to the chastity.

Miriam: Oh, what is that for?
Kira and Roger: Yes, tell us.
Sarah: Jenna, lift up your skirt and show them.

I lifted up my skirt and showed them the chastity.

Miriam: Oh, my..is that a chastity cage?
Roger: You know what that is, Miriam?
Kira: Hehe, Miriam know all that stuff!
Sarah: Yes, I keep her little dick locked. Makes her behave good. But not always.
Kira: What do you mean?
Sarah: Jenna, go get the sign you prepared and put it around your neck.

They all giggled as I went for the sign. When I returned they laughed even more. Especially Kira and Erica. Miriam didn't seem so shocked. And Roger just looked at me, with a nice smile. He had a very kind-looking face.

Erica: You sniff Sarah's dirty undies? Omg!
Sarah: Tell her, Jenna.
Me: Yes, Erica. I love to sniff Sarah's dirty underwear. I do it even though I'm not allowed.
Erica: Is it just Sarah's dirty clothes you like?
Me: No, I love all dirty bras and panties.

The girls giggled.

Sarah: You see, Jenna here was actually supposed to join us today. As a normal boy. I was even planning on setting him up with you, Kira. Because you seemed so interested. But I decided to punish her instead because she was so naughty. Sorry, Kira. Hehe.
Kira: Haha, this is way better! Don't be sorry. I thought he looked hot in the pics you showed us, but now just cute.
Miriam: Hehe, cute indeed.
Roger: And sexy. Oh.
Miriam: Ehem, whats that? Hehehehe.
Roger: Ehm, nothing.
Sarah: You like Jenna, Roger? Show him your ass, Jen.

I turned around and lifted my skirt, exposing my ass in just a thong and garter belt.

Roger: Omg...
Erica: Well..that is a sexy ass, I'll give you that Roger.
Miriam: Sarah, just so you know, Roger is bi-sexual.
Sarah: Oh, I see.
Roger: I've never been with something like this. Only man or woman. Not this....mix.
Sarah: Haha, it's a girl! Just no pussy, you will have to take the ass.
Miriam: Sarah, I'm curious about how long you keep Jenna locked in chastity.
Sarah: Well, we moved in here last week, and she have not masturbated in this new apartment yet. Only unlocked for cleaning, under my watch!
Erica: Awe, poor Jenna. Not allowed to have an orgasm for so long. That's cruel, Sarah!
Sarah: Tell Erica that you love it, Jenna.
Me: I love being locked in chastity. I don't need orgasm that often.
Erica: I'm not convinced. Hehe.
Miriam: Some slaves just need strict structure.
Kira: Miriam know all about this! Haha.
Miriam: Hehe, shut up, Kira!

Sarah told me to refill the drinks and get more snacks. They all continued talking, about other things now. After a while they all became a little bit tipsy on the alcohol. Roger still gave me looks like he wanted to fuck me. Miriam too, she seemed like a very kinky person. I was a little skeptical about what could happen, but also aroused. Kira suddenly suggested to play truth and dare with the others. I was not included in this game, because I'm a slave. That was what Sarah said when Kira asked if I would be allowed to play. Well, not included in the sense that I would not be asked for truth or dare, or able to ask others.

Erica: Dare.
Sarah: I dare you to kiss Kira on the lips.
Erica: Hehe, no problem!

They had a long and wet kiss together.

Sarah: That was very hot, girls. Truth.
Roger: Have Jenna fucked you?
Sarah: No.
Roger: Do you want her to?
Sarah: Nope, not at all.

They giggled and looked at me. I just looked down, in shame.

Kira: Aaaaawe, poor Jenna. Hehe.
Erica: But she's so cute, Sarah.
Sarah: Well, I fuck her with my strap-on, but not the other way around.
Kira: Oooooh, we understand. Hehehe.
Miriam: I would not mind doing that. Well, dare!
Erica: I dare you to give your panties to Jenna. Hehe, you're welcome, Jenna!

I just looked at Erica and eagerly nodded.

Miriam: Omg! I will go pantyless from now? Fine!

Miriam pulled her black thong down from under her dress. Sarah told me to open my mouth.

Sarah: Any panties you give to Jenna goes into her filthy mouth.
Kira: Omg!
Erica: Hehe, do it, Miriam!
Miriam: Fine!

Miriam stuffed her thong into my mouth. It was so hot, but also very humiliating. As Erica and Kira giggled. Roger just watched, seemed to enjoy it.

Sarah: What do you say, Jenna-slave?
Me (mumbling): Thank you, Miriam.
Miriam: Don't thank me..
Erica: Awe, you're welcome, Jenna. You little cutie.

Kira: Truth.
Miriam: Would you rather have sex with Jenna or Erica?
Kira: Erica.
Miriam: How would you have sex with her?
Kira: Omg! She would fuck me with a strap on.
Erica: Oh, my..

Kira lifted her dress and showed Erica her pink panties and gave her a sexy look.

Erica: Oh, we'll see what happens, Kira. Hehe.
Roger: I want to give Erica a dare now.
Erica: Haha, no way! It's your turn. Truth or dare?
Roger: Dare.
Erica: Well, since you apparently wanted to dare me to fuck Kira, I want to see you fuck Jenna first. Do you dare?
Roger: Well..sure. I don't mind fucking that sexy ass. Would you like that, Jenna?

He looked at me. And I would. Roger was handsome and seemed very nice and kind.

Sarah: You are gonna have to ask me for permission first, Roger.
Roger: Oh, may I fuck your slave, Sarah?
Miriam: I want to see that.
Kira: You're such a perv, Miriam.
Miriam: Like you don't want to see that pretty slut be fucked by handsome Roger? Right.
Sarah: I agree. Only if you let us watch.
Roger: Omg! Sure, fine I'll do it in front of you all. I just want that ass.
Sarah: Lets move to her bedroom, then. See Jenna, you got lucky tonight after all.

We all moved to my bedroom. I felt so humiliated, but also loved this. Roger also seemed like a nice guy and had the look I liked in a man.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 08-26-2017, 02:51 PM   #92
subDanni

Two new parts. The one above this post and the last post on the previous page. Will try get to what's gonna happen in the bedroom tonight or tomorrow.
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 08-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #93
subDanni

Roger came close to me while Erica occupied the other girls attention.

Roger: You really want this, right, Jenna?
Me: Yes! I really do!
Roger: OK, just say stop and I'll stop. Whenever you might feel like it.
Me: Yes, Roger. Thank you. You are very kind.

He was such a sensitive and kind person. Made me want him even more. And I liked the girls as well, especially Erica.

Sarah: Well, Jenna? Are you going to tease him a little?

Roger sat down on the bed. The girls just watched. I pressed my ass against his crotch. Then I got down on my knees and opened his pants and pulled his cock out. I looked into his eyes as I started to jerk his cock. I loved the feeling of his cock growing erect in my hand, and the change of his facial expressions as he became horny. My mind was completely into this, totally ignoring the fact that there were four more people in the room. I started to suck his erect cock a little before suddenly some of the girls started to talk.

Kira: C'mon, fuck her ass, Roger!
Miriam: Oh, who's the pervert now, Kira?
Kira: Shut up.
Erica: Hehe.

Roger and I got eye contact with each other and he gave me a look like “is that okey with you?”. I just nodded and moved on to the bed and got down in doggy position. Roger put a condom on and pulled my white thong down. He slowly inserted his cock inside me. I moaned in pleasure. His cock was just about the perfect size for my ass, not too small and more importantly, not too big.

Kira: I can't believe how hot this is.
Erica: Right?
Miriam: Are you touching yourself, Kira?
Kira: No, shut up!
Miriam: What a perv. We need to find you a hot guy when we go out on the town later.
Erica: A guy? Hehe.
Kira: Whatever. Shut up, I want to watch this.

Roger increased the pace and I just moaned with my feminine voice. My cock was as erect as it could be in the chastity and I wanted to rub it, but didn't dare, as Sarah was watching.

Miriam: Are you going to cum, Roger?
Kira: Omg yes cum, Roger! I want to see it!

Roger seemed to enjoy this encouragement from Miriam and Kira, and came with his cock deep in my ass.

Kira: That was so hot.
Erica: I didn't know you were so into this kind of thing, Kira.
Kira: I didn't either!
Sarah: Did you enjoy Jenna's ass, Roger?
Roger: Yes, very much. I need to go to the bathroom and clean up.
Sarah: Fine. Time for the town, girls? Clubs, so that Kira can find a hot guy. Hehe.
Miriam: Oh, yes! Me too, though.
Kira: Eh, right.
Erica: Are you joining us, Jenna? Dressed all pretty, hehe.
Me: No, you guys just go.
Kira: Oh, it would be so fun if you come with us, dressed like a pretty girl!
Me: I don't dare to go out like this.
Sarah: She is a little shy, hehe.
Erica: Awe. Well, you guys go. Me and Roger can stay here. To keep Jenna company.
Sarah: Really? I guess that's fine.
Kira and Miriam: Lets go already!

Erica and I went to the living room and Roger soon joined us. We played music and had a few drinks. Sarah, Miriam and Kira went out to the clubs.

Erica: You know what I would like to do, Jenna?
Me: No, tell me.
Erica: I would like to see you change into something else. Were are your female clothes?
Me: Oh, I have them in my room.
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 08-26-2017, 07:37 PM   #94
subDanni

We all went to my room. Roger just sat down on my bed, while Erica went through my closet looking for clothes. Then she told me to undress.

Erica: How about these nude-color tights? With one of your cute skirts. Put it on. Oh, and yes, put on some pretty underwear first.
Me: Yes, that might look good.
Erica: That pink skirt with the frills on the bottom looks cute. Not too slutty, Jenna. Hehe. It almost reach your knees. And with this pink top with the bow in the front. Put it on.
Me: Yes, thank you.
Erica: Awe, you look so pretty. Your hair and make up is already perfect. Right, Roger?
Roger: Yes. Very pretty.

We went back to the living room. Erica told me to tell her what my favorite song to dance to was. I told her and she put it on and wanted me to dance. She made me very shy and embarrassed.

Erica: Well, I'll start then. Roger, join me.
Roger: Fine. But I really suck at this.
Erica: I know you're good at this, please join us Jenna! It's just fun.
Me: Eh, OK, I'll try, but don't laugh at me.
Erica: No of course not! I might get jealous at your sexy moves! Hehe.

I joined them and danced very nervously. Moving my hips back and fourth. Badly, just like a guy.

Erica: Jenna, close your eyes.
Me: Yes..
Erica: Pretend that you're here all alone. Do like you do when you dance alone. All by your self in your room.

I moved my hips with more emotion and confidence. More and more, and then, for maybe 20 seconds completely in my own mind. Danced like I was all alone. Suddenly I felt a body close to me.

Erica: You are so good at this! I just wanted to dance up against you! Keep going.
Me: Thank you, Erica.

We continued for another song and then we sat down on the couch. There was something about Erica that was hard to describe, she made me more confident about myself and who I was. Roger went to my bedroom to sleep on the couch in my room. He told us he was too tired.

Erica: I would love to go out with you like this.
Me: Thank you, but I'm to shy and scared. I don't want everyone at school to know about this. I don't think I would be able to handle it.
Erica: I understand. You and Sarah should come visit us one time. I know a few places I think you would like.
Me: Really? I would like that. Sometimes I wish I just didn't care about what every one else think and just went out dressed like I wanted.
Erica: Yes, I agree. But I understand that it's hard. I'm serious about you two coming to visit. It would be fun.

We talked for a while, about when I started to dress like this and many other things. The time went by fast, and at the middle of the night, Sarah and Kira returned.

Sarah: Hi, you guys are still up?
Erica: Yes. Jenna is such a nice person, Sarah.
Sarah: Yes, I know. Had a fun chat?
Erica: Very fun and interesting.
Me: Yes, I agree.
Erica: Where is Miriam? Found a guy?
Kira: Yes, she was the only one of us who managed to find a decent man.

We all made some food. Not Kira, she had her mind occupied with her phone. Sarah didn't treat me like her slave at the moment. It actually felt nice. I told her about Erica's question about traveling to them to visit. Sarah seemed interested as well. Especially when Erica told her we all could go out and I could be dressed like a woman. Somehow Sarah seemed to want me to “take the step” out in public, but didn't want to push or force me. We all sat down in the couch and ate. Kira was getting very close to Erica when we were done, cuddling with here. Erica didn't seem to mind. Apparently we were all bisexuals or something like that.

Erica: How about Jenna gets to ask all of us one truth or dare?
Kira: Sure, that might be fun. Please let it be what Roger would want to ask earlier, Jenna. Hehe!
Erica: Sarah, are you in?
Sarah: Sure. But I think it's obvious I won't say dare. So, truth.
Me: Oh.

I was very unsure about what I wanted to ask, because I didn't want to mess up anything with Sarah.

Me: Have you ever fantasized about having sex with me?
Erica: Hehe, I know the answer to this.
Sarah: Well, yes. Of course.
Me: Oh.
Sarah: Are you surprised?
Kira: I'm not. But lets go on. Dare!
Me: I dare you to grab Sarah's breasts and kiss her.
Kira: With pleasure.
Sarah: What a nice dare, Jenna. Come here Kira.

They kissed for a long time. Kira seemed to be very horny.

Erica: Alright, I want a dare to!
Me: Well, I will give you what you want. I dare you to fuck Kira with a strap on while me and Sarah watch.
Kira: Not that I didn't enjoy making out with you Sarah, but Finally!
Sarah: Hehe. This I want to see.

We all went to Sarah's bedroom. Sarah gave Erica her strap on. Kira just pulled her dress off and laid down on the bed, in just her little pink thong and pink bra. She was very sexy. Erica put on the strap on and had to lift her dress up a little, showing her lacy black panties. She then pulled Kira's thong off.

Erica: Guess who will add another pair of used thongs to her collection?
Kira: Fine, I don't care.
Erica: Good girl. Here you go Jenna.
Sarah: Remember to stuff them into her mouth.
Erica: Yes, of course. Here you go, pretty Jenna.

She stuffed them in my mouth. They were very wet and tasted amazing. Me and Sarah watched as Erica fucked Kira. It was very sexy. I noticed Sarah becoming horny. Rubbing her crotch outside the leather pants. She stood up and turned her ass towards me and pulled her pants down, showing her very small purple g-string.

Erica: Oh, my. That's a sexy ass, Sarah!
Sarah: Thank you. Jenna, I want you to come over here and use your good tongue on me while I watch. This makes me too horny.
Kira: Mmmmmmm.
Erica: You like that Kira? Hehe.
Kira: Mhm.

Sarah sat down and I got on my knees in front of her and pushed her g-string to the side and started to lick her pussy.

Erica: Too bad Jenna can't see us, but she have a good view down there at something else, I'm sure!
Kira: Can you fuck me harder, Erica?
Erica: Oh, you want it harder, slut?
Kira: Yes!!

Erica fucked Kira harder and played with her breasts, and eventually Kira came. Moaning like a real slut. Sarah came too. The movements Sarah made as she came was so sexy. Sarah held my face up against her pussy as she came, and after she just stirred my hair. I felt like a really good girl.

Erica: Well, only me and Jenna that didn't cum I guess. That's OK. Hehe.
Sarah: Hehe, yes. Jenna isn't allowed yet. But she was very good. I'll think about releasing her soon.
Erica: Yes.
Kira: Can I sleep in this bed?
Sarah: Sure, but you will have to make room for me too.
Kira: Oh, yes! We can cuddle.

Sarah and Kira slept in the same bed. I went to my room and Erica, apparently slept on the couch in the living room. Even though I said she could take my bed.
Early in the morning Erica woke me up. Kira was standing by the door to my room. Roger wasn't in my room at all anymore.

Erica: Hi, sweet Jenna. We have to leave now. It was fun. Here, I'll just lay my panties in your the drawer next to your bed.
Me: Oh, hi. You have to leave now?
Erica: Yes, we have to go and pack, then leave. I really hope you keep in touch we us and decide to visit. Both you and Sarah.
Kira: Yes, I want that too.
Me: Yes, I will.
Erica: Bye for now. Take care.
Me: Bye.

Last edited by subDanni; 08-26-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:16 AM   #95
Petite_Devil

Omg! Who could even imagine: our Jenny is so popular girl!
LOVE that scenes of playing Truth or Dare with Sarah's friends.
Judging by Jen's acting through the game - she's really glad to be trained by her beloved step-sis
Special thanks to author for the impressive work under last chapters, I've read it at once with pleasure.
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:
Old 08-27-2017, 10:48 AM   #96
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Wonderful additions! Kept me horny the whole way. Love how you brought in new characters and love how more controlling Sarah is getting
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 08-27-2017, 01:41 PM   #97
SissyJess121

Wonderful again!!

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Dislikes: hard pain, hard anal, degradation
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176
SissyJess121 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyJess121 for this post:
Old 08-29-2017, 10:49 PM   #98
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Brilliant additions, so hard not to soak my panties just reading it a

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alcd87 for this post:
Old 09-01-2017, 09:10 AM   #99
tiger777

This story keeps getting better all the time
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 07:40 AM   #100
subDanni

Sarah had started to date a new guy just two days after we moved here. She was on the third date with him now and she'd been telling me that she wanted to have sex with him on this date. That she was getting horny. I just sat at home this Wednesday evening, locked in chastity and dressed. Sarah had told me that if I didn't hear anything from her before midnight I could just go to bed and assume that she slept over at his place. Well, the clock was only 10:10 pm when she got back home.

Me: Hi, Mistress. How did the date go?
Sarah (sigh): Terrible. Some guys are so stupid.
Me: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Can I ask what happened?
Sarah: Just make me so food, Jenna. Didn't eat much on the date.

She went to the bathroom and I made her some of her favorite food. Sarah was a vegetarian and I had learned to make a very good veggie-burger. I was slowly adjusting to the lifestyle as well. She said I didn't have to, but I noticed I could score some points with her if I tried to be as vegetarian as possible myself.
When she came back to the kitchen she just sat there quietly. I knew Sarah well now, and I knew she wanted to talk about it. But I didn't push her, and soon enough she started to talk.

Sarah: He seemed like such a nice guy. I was really starting to like him.
Me: I understand.
Sarah: I know it was just the third date. And a lot of texting. Now he wants to get back together with his ex. I feel so second-range. He just used me to get back with his girlfriend. To get her jealous.
Me: He told you that? He don't seem very nice, when he do stuff like that.

We continued talking about this. And about all the boyfriends Sarah'd been having earlier. She never had a boyfriend for a very long time. I always thought that was how she liked it. Going from guy to guy, but she told me she didn't want that anymore. And admitted she had dated a lot of assholes. I couldn't say I disagreed about that. She had been dating a lot of bad guys. Usually she slept with them on the first date, so she said she now was trying a new approach.

Sarah: And today I put on all these sexy clothes and get dolled up for nothing.
Me: I love your outfit. If that counts for anything.
Sarah: Well, I'm not letting you fuck me, slave.
Me: No, of course not.

She was quiet for a bit, thinking.

Sarah: Hmm, perhaps with the strap-on. My pussy is kinda frustrated. I want to try something with you.
Me: Anything, Mistress.
Sarah: I want you to try to look like a man. Get off that outfit and make up and meet me in my bedroom as soon as possible.

This was a bit different for me. Trying to look sexy, as a man, for Sarah. I was so used to just dress up in pretty women clothes. My slim body was at least a bit toned and not completely without muscles. I removed the make-up and let my hair out. I tried to make my half-length style hair into some sort of guy hair-style. Then I went to Sarah's bedroom, naked. Only wearing the chastity.

Sarah: Mmmm, you don't look so bad. Here, put on this.

She handed me her strap on.

Sarah: And no Mistress now. I want you to fuck me.
Me: Yes, Sarah. Are you going to get naked?
Sarah: Yes. Undress me.

I nervously started to undress her. She noticed that I was nervous, and told me that it wasn't really a turn on. When she mentioned some serious ballbusting as punishment if I didn't get my act together I somehow manage to become more confident. Soon she was just in her lacy black thong. I held my arm around her and grabbed her ass. Even slapped it, gently. She laid down on the bed on her back. I got on top for her and grabbed one of her breasts and rubbed her pussy outside her panties. Her pussy became wet. I pulled her thong off and started to insert the rubber strap on inside her wet pussy. This must have been the most frustrating experience for my locked cock. A part of me wanted to ask if I could just fuck her with my cock, but it was smaller than the strap on. I also didn't want to ruin anything now, because she was enjoying this. Besides, if she unlocked my cock and let me fuck her I would cum within a minute. My cock was already dripping in its chastity.
Sarah was moaning as I fucked her. With one hand on her breast and the other grabbing her thigh. She enjoyed my hands fondling her breasts. Her sweet moans and movements as she came almost made my locked cock squirt as well. After she came she held her arms around me. Holding me close to her, before she with one hand stirred my hair, while she let my head rest on her breasts. Her heavy breathing soon became more light. I looked up at her and she smiled at me. I felt like this was a moment I could ask for release for myself, but again, I didn't dare. I also felt like the focus should be on her.

Sarah let me sleep in her bed, right beside her this night. She held her arms around me, and before she fell asleep she moved her hand down to my chaste cock. Rubbing the cage and tickling my balls. Teasing me and driving me crazy. She giggled when I unconsciously made a light-sounded moan as she teased my private parts.

Sarah: Perhaps I'll let you play with your clitty tomorrow, Jen. You were good tonight. I needed this. Thank you, and good night.
Me: Thank you. Good night, princess.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-02-2017, 06:47 PM   #101
subDanni

The next morning after breakfast Sarah told me to wait for her in my room. And to have my computer on. I wore my girly outfit again. We didn't have school this day. Well, nothing important, so we skipped it. I waited in my room. She came in, fully dressed, with tight blue jeans and a black top. She had brought some ropes and told me to take of my shirt, skirt and panties. To do it in front of her, and to make it look sexy. I did, and now I was stripped down to only stockings and bra, and with a plug up my ass. She tied me to the chair in my room, with my arms behind my back and my legs tied spread to the legs of the chair. Then rope around my waste and chair. I was not able to move much.

Sarah: There we go. You want out of the chastity?
Me. Yes, Mistress! Please will you let my, I mean your, clitty out?
Sarah: Yes I think I can do that. You were so kind and good with me yesterday. I don't know what I would do without my pretty Jen sometimes. Pretty Jen that can also be a sexy boy.

I was blushing from her compliments.

Me: Thank you, Mistress.
Sarah: But I don't think you deserve to touch it yet. I'll just unlock it first.

She unlocked and removed the chastity. My cock became erect immediately. Sarah's touch felt so good. She put a condom on my erect cock before she attached a little vibrator to it. Taped it along my cock. It was on a low vibration, but Sarah could control the intensity with her phone, and also control my computer with her phone. She started to giggle, I didn't quite understand why, but then, massive intensity to the vib. I almost jumped in the chair.

Sarah: Haha! This is so funny, little Jenna.
Me: Thank you, Mistress. Eh-mmmm, It feels very good.
Sarah: Well, I'm just going to place you right here. Put on some nice porn for you and your webcam so I can watch you on my phone whenever I want when I'm at the mall with my friends today.
Me: You're leaving me here for that long?
Sarah: Oh, I'm sorry. Should I just lock my clitty back in chastity?
Me: No, please! I'm sorry for being rude.
Sarah: That's better, Jen.

Sarah was very cruel. And I loved it. She put on gay porn on my computer screen and placed the chair so I had to watch it. With the webcam pointed towards me so she could see me tied up, with a dripping cock. Then she left.

I sat there for a long time watching the gay porn. She'd made a long play-list of kinky gay porn. It really turned me on, and I tried to grind in the chair, but the vibrator on my cock was on too low level to make me cum. Not yet at least. I tried to move my hips up and down so the vibrating plug I had up my ass could help me. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to cum yet, though. I had no clue when Sarah would return. After a while the vibrator suddenly increased the intensity. It must have been Sarah controlling it through her phone. I moaned with a feminine voice, like a girl. Suddenly a message came up on the screen of my computer. It was Sarah.

Sarah, chat: Hehe, you like that Jenna-girl?

I nodded and squirmed, as she adjusted the intensity up and down. The teasing was so arousing and humiliating. I had no control, and the person who controlled me wasn't even here, but at the mall.

Sarah, chat: You look so cute. I'm with one of your classmates, Christina. She thinks you're cute too.

My jaw dropped. Was she showing me like this to my classmates? She could see me on her phone through the webcam. Or had she just showed a picture of me, like she did to Kira, Erica and so on?

Sarah, chat: Let's make you cum, little slut.

She changed my computer screen from gay porn to the front camera on her phone. Looking at her giggling face out in public was so humiliating. And the reaction on her face from how I reacted to her changing the intensity on the vib. Suddenly I noticed the plug in my ass vibrating much more intense. Sarah laughed loud when she saw my reaction. I started to cum in the condom. The humiliation was so arousing for me. She turned the vibration on the buttplug off after I came, but the vib on my cock even higher. Torturing my sensitive cock for a few minutes. I squirmed and moaned and beg her to stop. I saw that she had her headphones on, so I dared to beg her out loud.

Sarah, chat: Fine, slutty Jen. I'll turn it off.
Me: Thank you, Mistress.
Sarah, chat: Oh, and thank you for keeping me entertained while I wait for the other girls. Christina is trying out a new dress and is taking forever. I needed a break. But your other classmate Mia, and my classmate Marie, is helping her.
Me: I'm glad I could help. Thank you for allowing me to cum.
Sarah: Hehe, you're not done, Jenna slut. We're going to force a few more orgasms out of you before I get home. Now the others are coming back. I'll see you. Bye.

She turned off her cam and put the porn back on. And after a little while the vib was back on low intensity. I soon became horny again, with that cum-filled condom on my cock.
The possibility that she might have shown me like this to Christina and maybe the other girls made me so horny. Both nervous and excited. It would be so humiliating showing up at school if they'd seen me like this. After another hour I felt the vib intensity increasing again.

Sarah, chat: Mia is trying on jeans. Want me to snap a picture of her when she changes?

I nodded.

Sarah, chat: Say your answer out loud.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I would love to see that.
Sarah, chat: Hehe, good girlie.

A few moments after she put a picture of Mia from behind on my screen. I could see her red bra and red panties. A few moments after that Sarah showed a new picture. This time of Christina. She was a bit snobby, and of course she wore sexy underwear. Black bra and thong, the pic showed her from behind.

Sarah, chat: I want you to have a new orgasm to these to pics.

The vib was now on high intensity. Then the plug was turned on again.

Sarah, chat: Cum you whore. You'll be locked for a long time after this, so you better use the opportunity.

I moaned and squirmed. And squirted out a new orgasm. Sarah turned the vib off at just the right moment so my cock didn't feel any post orgasm torture. But just as I'd catch my breath again she turned it back on highest level. It was painful and frustrating. I begged and pleaded her to stop.

Sarah, chat: Hehe, cute little Jen. Too bad I can't hear you. I have a feeling you're in agony, but I'm not sure. You might enjoy it. I don't want to risk taking away your pleasure. Hehehe.

Her bratty attitude was so sexy. And frustrating for me. Luckily she wasn't too mean and after a few minutes turned the vib off. For a long time she didn't put the vib back on. However, she once in a while put pics of the girls she was with on my screen. She was good at sneaking pics of them. The pics was of them dressed, but mostly their sexy butts in their tight pants, or of the cleavage. And also pics they were aware that Sarah took Selfies with Sarah and stuff like that. Even though the vibs was turned off I felt like I almost had an orgasm when a pic of Marie appeared on my screen. She was bending over and flashed her tiny white g-string.

Sarah, chat: Hehe, I bet you loved that one. I remember you admitting how much you love girls bending over and flashing their panties.

My cock leaked out a little cum-load. It didn't feel like a normal orgasm, but I could feel cum leaking out, and see the condom becoming more full. After that it became quiet for a while from Sarah, before she was back home. I could hear her doing things in the hallway and then in her own room. She really knew how to keep me in agony. Leave me tied and unattended while she was home. She must have known how frustrating it was for me to hear her come home, but still left to wait. Sarah was smiling widely when she entered my room.

Sarah: Hi, my little girl. How was your day? Hehe.
Me: Hi, Mistress. It was great. Thank you so much.
Sarah: I'm glad. Mine too. You have some really nice girls in your class. And I've bought some new stuff. Do you want to see?
Me: Yes, Mistress. Please may I?
Sarah: Perhaps. Are you able to squirt out another little sissy-load from that clitty? My clitty.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I will do my best.
Sarah: Good girl.

Sarah removed the vib and started to tease my cock. Just gently touching the tip of it with her fingertips.

Sarah: So much semen you've got in those little balls, Jen. I wonder why. Hehe.
Me: Yes, Mistress. Your clitty has been squirting so much today.

Sarah started to stroke my cock. It felt amazing. She was fully dressed and I was almost naked. Then she took of one of her socks and made me sniff it.

Sarah: You like that, little pervy girl? I've been walking around with those all day. They are pretty sweaty.
Me: Yes, Mistress. Your sweat is amazing. I love your socks.
Sarah: Good girl.

She stuffed the sock in my mouth and jerked my cock harder. I started to cum and she squeezed out every last drop of cum left in my balls. Jerking it way beyond the orgasm. Then she pulled the condom off and held it up right in front of my face. She made me spit out the dirty sock before she poured the cum into my mouth. I was not allowed to swallow. She made me keep my cum-filled mouth open and placed the condom on my forehead. She took a pic of me like that and sent it to Denise, before she made me swallow the cum. Then my cock was locked back in chastity.

Sarah: What do you say, slave?
Me: Thank you so much. You are the kindest, Mistress.
Sarah: Good girl. I have some good news for you.
Me: Oh, OK.
Sarah: You want to take a guess on what it is?
Me: Is it that you didn't show me like this on your phone to the friends today?
Sarah: Oh, you thought I did that? Why, because I said Christina thought you look cute? Silly girl, you go to class with her. She know what you look like and think you're cute as a boy.
Me: Oh, thank you. Mistress. That is a relief.
Sarah: Aaaawe. You're so cute and adorable. Now I even feel bad that you thought that all day, Jen.
Me: It's OK, Mistress. The thought was arousing.
Sarah: I see. Well, the good news is that I ordered tickets so we can visit Erica and the gang. I know you don't have anything important at school on Friday, so we are leaving tomorrow after school.
Me: Omg. How exciting. Thank you, Mistress.
Sarah: Awe, you look so cute and excited.

Sarah gently held her hand to my chin for a bit, before she untied me and told me to clean up. Traveling to Erica would be very fun. Also to visit Roger, Kira and Miriam as well. I could not wait.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:14 PM   #102
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

That would be quite the experience to be tied up, forced to watch porn with a vibrator on low

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Computergeek94 for this post:
Old 09-03-2017, 06:10 AM   #103
tiger777

I would love to have a sister like Sarah
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 09-03-2017, 12:17 PM   #104
Petite_Devil

Omg! Seems Jenny used her mistress'es frustration at her own advantage!
But still that was her order, so who can blame our cute girlie?
Even strict mistresses need to be well-fucked sometimes.
And I'm approve the way Sarah rewarded her slutty girl for her obedience.
Thanks again!
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:
Old 09-03-2017, 01:21 PM   #105
philmcrakin

I think Jenna is loving her job as Sarah's sissy toy. Please keep the story going. Love it.
philmcrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to philmcrakin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk