Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-28-2020, 08:31 AM   #1
imabadslut

Pill Lines, corner time and spanking punishments

I have been a naughty slut and wanted to request punishments. I have been slacking on my chores, and falling behind at work.

I need the discipline of writing lines, having to do cornertime, being spanked, and used and abused.

I am happy to report and provide some pictures.

I have a Dry erase board, that I can attach clothespins too to make sure I stay in place.
I can use any room in my house.
I will do both handwritten and online lines. Prefer to be in the 10-50 range of lines.
I have a steel butt plug and an inflatable buttplug
I have lots of clothespegs
Icyhot
A paddle
Wooden Spoons
rope for bondage
and probably a few other useful things fo my abuse.

Please help me punish myself with tasks for the week.

Limits: poo pee blood knives webcam(sometimes) or pics other people, using food dildos messy

Likes: clothespin, forest dares, semipublic, clit clamps, nipple torture lines.
imabadslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 09:40 AM   #2
Touk

I have two tasks for you to do this week for punishing your naughty behaviour.

First: you shall write 40 handwritten lines while sitting on a wooden chair (if you have one) and with icyhot rubbed onto your bottom and your steel plug inserted. Beware, if you touch yourself, you'll have to do 8 minutes of cornertime for each time you did.
The line you shall write is: "I have been naughty and unproductive and need punishments to remind me of what happens to naughty sluts like me."

Second: you will use rope to bind your ankles (but make it loose enough that you can take small steps), you'll then take the wooden spoon, pull down your pants and undies and smack each cheek 10 times hard, you will deliver 5 additional smack to each of your upper thighs.
After that, I want you to take the paddle, administer yourself 5 hard licks of the paddle and between each lick, I want you to say "I have been naughty and need to be punished for my behaviour."
And finally, I want you to walk to a corner and spend 20 minutes there, facing it, you're not allowed to rub your bottom until the time is up. If you do, you'll have to apply icyhot to your bottom and do another 20 minutes of corner time.

If you want to report and show pictures of your lines, it's cool, if not, it's fine too
Touk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:10 PM   #3
imabadslut

Thank you sir. I will do both of these before the weekend is over for you. May I use my "time out wall". I can connect my nipples with as much slack as you would like, or not like, forcing me to stay still?

Limits: poo pee blood knives webcam(sometimes) or pics other people, using food dildos messy

Old 11-28-2020, 04:35 PM   #4
Touk

You may use it, but it will add 10 minutes of corner time to your initial time. And I want you to put just enough slack to be tempted to move, but not enough that it will be entirely worth moving.
Old 11-29-2020, 03:15 PM   #5
imabadslut

Thank you Sir. I have pictures of the lines I wrote, and video of my spanking for you to see if you like via kik.
This was a daunting punishment and I will make sure to be more productive in my life. The icy hot on my asshole was the worst! I also wrote my lines with clamps on my nipples.

Old 11-29-2020, 03:56 PM   #6
Touk

Good, I hope it serves you well and that you will indeed be more productive from now on.

Advertisements
Kink Talk