Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Wait Eaten by the Snow Man!

For this dare, you will need a fair amount of snow outside.
Get out, with a set of extra clothing, and roll the extra set into a snowball. Now roll the ball around, around so it gets bigger and bigger. Keep going until you can't possibly move it anymore. Maybe even (when your clothes are already hidden inside), get some unsuspicious friends to help you roll it as huge as possible! If you want, you can put a head on it, and make it a real snow man.
Now get inside, preferably have your friends leave. Now, at some point (if it's daytime, you will easier get caught, but if it's night time, it will be freezing cold!) strip naked and go outside. If possible, even lock yourself out! Now, where are your clothes?! Aaargh, that stupid snow man ate them, leaving you naked an exposed for everyone to see! Nothing left to do but to dig into the huge stomach of the snow man, to get your nice, cold and wet clothes out. You can now chose if you want to wear them (inside) for half an hour, or roll around naked in the snow and masturbate 'til orgasm before going inside to get some nice warm, and dry clothes...
Have fun, and make sure not to spend too long out in the cold... safety...
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to GetdareTEO for this post:
Old 12-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

That's a pretty creative dare I'm really sad I live in the snow belt and there's no snow or I would try it
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

I will try this in my backyard (Maybe). But wont lock myself out
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:37 PM   #4
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

I like this idea:

Hide your house key in the center of a snow ball. Make several (at least 9) other snowballs, and shuffle them around until you've forgotten which has the key. Use all the snowballs to make your snowman, and put them all in different parts of the snowman.

At a time of your choosing, strip to just boots and gloves, and lock yourself out. Like The Evil One originally posted, you now have to tear through the snowman to escape your "hopelessly nude in public" situation. The only difference is, you have to find a tiny key instead of a big ball of clothing.

You can also try edging yourself before getting locked out, and cumming before looking for the key.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly Pathetic View Post
I like this idea:

Hide your house key in the center of a snow ball. Make several (at least 9) other snowballs, and shuffle them around until you've forgotten which has the key. Use all the snowballs to make your snowman, and put them all in different parts of the snowman.

At a time of your choosing, strip to just boots and gloves, and lock yourself out. Like The Evil One originally posted, you now have to tear through the snowman to escape your "hopelessly nude in public" situation. The only difference is, you have to find a tiny key instead of a big ball of clothing.

You can also try edging yourself before getting locked out, and cumming before looking for the key.
Thanks for this great variation, Slighly Pathetic!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:03 AM   #6
Freegnomez

Default Omg

I want to do this so bad!!!!! But I dont have snow you should make one like that with out snow
Old 12-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #7
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freegnomez View Post
I want to do this so bad!!!!! But I dont have snow you should make one like that with out snow
Ehm... I guess if you have enough cookie dough?
Old 12-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #8
HappiMaddi

If it ever snows here I'll be sure to do this. As long as I get to wear my ugg boots and a scarf that is. This dare looks really fun so hopefully I'll get the chance to do it
HappiMaddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #9
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

It's actually really really hard to undo snowball big enough to do this will. You could be outside a really long time.

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:37 PM   #10
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah be careful with this, there is a very high risk of hypothermia and frost bite from being in direct skin contact with snow for possibly an extended period of time.

Too bad where I live we have 24 hour night now and it is too cold to go outside naked for more than maybe 1 minuite.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:52 PM   #11
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan1 View Post
Yeah be careful with this, there is a very high risk of hypothermia and frost bite from being in direct skin contact with snow for possibly an extended period of time.

Too bad where I live we have 24 hour night now and it is too cold to go outside naked for more than maybe 1 minuite.
That's what I mean by safety... maybe boots and gloves would help you avoid the direct contact If you can find a transparent raincoat, you can also use that if it's very cold. That you should keep the heat from your body closer around you
Old 12-29-2011, 12:03 AM   #12
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

I really love this dare, I would love to do it (Though I would put in my own variations to make it more mild :P) but there is a large lack of snow here.

I'll remember this one! Continue making great dares, Evil!
Old 12-29-2011, 12:37 AM   #13
Wallflower
Account Banned

Lifebuoy Summery version.

That sounds really fun but it's summer here so I came up with a something I could try now instead of waiting another six months for snow. I call it Trapped in the Dungeon.

I live close to the beach so I thought the next time I go down there I could bring along a spare bikini and leave any other clothing including towels behind. My aim is to dig a hole in the sand and bury my spare bikini then build a sandcastle on top of the newly covered hole so I know the spot where my swimwear is buried. In essence making the hole the castle's dungeon, the sandcastle isn't really necessary (a stick could be used or some shells) but I like making them dammit.
Afterwards I'd go for a swim and conveniently lose my swimwear in the ocean. The longer I take the more chance I have of something happening to the sandcastle and losing place of where my bikini is buried. Worse case scenario I'd have to run home naked!

Well it's just a variation I'm going to try, I tried to keep it in the spirit of your dare, thank you for coming up with it!
Wallflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:16 AM   #14
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

@Wallflower -

I'd thought of sand before, but it DOES lack the element of cold. I suppose if you were to bury your suit deep enough in the sand, the added risk of getting caught would equal that.

How about this:

Take 3 little black plastic boxes, one with a bikini, and two with just a washcloth. Make sure you lose track of which is which before you get to the beach. Make 3 of the sandcastles, each with a box buried under it, and each relatively far apart.

That way, when you lose your suit in the ocean, there's no guarantee you'll get it back with your first dig. Imagine the thrill of not knowing if you're exposing yourself for nothing!

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:32 AM   #15
Wallflower
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly Pathetic View Post
I do really like your suggestions! I wouldn't have to worry about the sand getting all over my bikini either. As well as the added thrill there's also a higher chance of something happening to one of the sandcastles while I'm building another one making it harder to find what I buried.

I thought of a new name for the dare: Thank you, but your bikini is in another castle!
Wallflower is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk