Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2011, 08:17 AM   #1
violetzsub21
Account Banned

Bug 22/F needs humiliation and dares :)

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to be humiliated and degraded and do things I normally wouldn't unless told. Put anything you like in your dares and I will pm you with details when I have completed the dare. I will do every dare with in my limits. I am currently an unowned slut so have fun with me.

Your slave girl,
Vi.

; ) Time to have some fun.

For every PM I get, I will act like a dog, naked and on all four for 15 minutes. Feel free to tell me what to do
violetzsub21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:31 AM   #2
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Honey,

First of all two questions.

1. Are you a virgin?
2. What are the sex toys you have?

Dare: Wear a one panty for a day and at night when you sleep, remove your panties and insert it in your mouth, all the way in. Then take some salt in your mouth with your panties and tape it so your mouth is fully closed. Do not remove the tape until you wake up in the morning. I'll give you more dares, if you reply me.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I dare you to spend an evening naked. You may only crawl around. You must drink from a bowl on the floor. You must pee outside. Wear clamps on your nipples for half of each hour. Finally, choose three different objects per hour to insert into your pussy and ass. At the end of the evening you may use your favorite of these objects to cum with.
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:35 AM   #4
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I'm not sure how safe it is to sleep with panties taped in your mouth- could be a significant choking risk. Just saying!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #5
violetzsub21
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post
Honey,

First of all two questions.

1. Are you a virgin?
2. What are the sex toys you have?

Dare: Wear a one panty for a day and at night when you sleep, remove your panties and insert it in your mouth, all the way in. Then take some salt in your mouth with your panties and tape it so your mouth is fully closed. Do not remove the tape until you wake up in the morning. I'll give you more dares, if you reply me.
I am not a virgin and I have handcuffs rope a remote vib but I like to use odd things from the house and outside better Thank you for the dare I will complete that tonight when I go to bed. it is only 1142am here.

For every PM I get, I will act like a dog, naked and on all four for 15 minutes. Feel free to tell me what to do
Old 03-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

1) Before going to bed, urinate on a towel in the bath, and make sure it is completely soaked. You will then use this as a pillow, sleeping on the floor with a dog-blanket sized cover over the top.

2) Find 5 objects that you can fit in all 3 of your holes after some stretching, starting from something that you can get in to your pussy straight away up to a largest object which will only just fit in all 3. Put all the objects in 1 place in order, strip and from this point on you will crawl everywhere. Put item 1 in your pussy, then edge by grinding against something in your room, no hands allowed. Once you edge, move that item to your ass, put item 2 in your pussy and repeat the edging. Then item 3 into pussy, item 2 to ass, item 1 to mouth. Repeat the edging. Take out item 1 altogether and cycle through all the items, edging between each item until everything has been through all 3 holes.

If ass to mouth is against your limits (note limits, not just if you don't particularly want to do it) then you may go pussy - mouth - ass. If at any point you drop an item, wash everything carefully in soap and water and begin again.

In order to cum after the above: Now line up all of your shoes. If you have more than 5 pairs, use 2 very clean pairs, 2 well used pairs and the dirtiest pairs. You will now lick, carefully, every part of every shoe, sole included, while masturbating wrong handed (if right handed go left, and vice versa). You may now cum with your ass plugged with the largest and smallest item together, face pressed into the ground, ass in the air, both arms between your legs.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #7
violetzsub21
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
I'm not sure how safe it is to sleep with panties taped in your mouth- could be a significant choking risk. Just saying!
Yes I would agree with that thanks for pointing it out. I half to only have them in my mouth while I am awake

Old 03-29-2011, 08:47 AM   #8
violetzsub21
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
I dare you to spend an evening naked. You may only crawl around. You must drink from a bowl on the floor. You must pee outside. Wear clamps on your nipples for half of each hour. Finally, choose three different objects per hour to insert into your pussy and ass. At the end of the evening you may use your favorite of these objects to cum with.

Thank you for the dare I will do this tonight when I get off of work

Old 03-29-2011, 08:51 AM   #9
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Wear a g-string backward for the rest of the day.

If you can, go for a walk and find an area with less people and remove your panties. Then wadded up the panties as best you can in your hand and go home.

Will give you another dares.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:55 AM   #10
hoof

I dare you to put a chopstick clamp on your nipple, leave it for 5 minutes before pouring wax onto your nipple. Once the wax has cooled and gone hard you may twist and roll the chopsticks to remove all the wax before releasing the cjamq.
hoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #11
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Got two dares for you.
1: Find a bunch of local public toilets(women and men), bus stops and the like and write the following with a black marker on/in as many as you can;

"Hey, wanna dare a local girl?
Go to getdare.com
Search for violetzsub21 and dare me"

2: For one week, I dare you to not use a toilet for when you are going to pee(this includes while you are in 'public' places like school/university, work and the like).
You may do it wherever you wish besides an actual toilet.

Hope you like it.
Have fun, enjoy life!

Ivan.
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #12
Idareyouto...

Send a message via AIM to Idareyouto... Send a message via Yahoo to Idareyouto...

Maybe pick your own poison? Take a look at the dares I've posted and decide which you'll do. PM me if you need me to tweak it so it's more challenging.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #13
jimb0
Account Banned

Here's an easy one for you.
Next time you have to pee, go to the bathroom and stand in the bath/shower and simply wet yourself. Once you have finished you may change any of your wet clothes you wish, apart from your underwear which you should wear for 1 hours afterwards.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #14
violetzsub21
Account Banned

Thank you everyone for all the dares keep them coming I will PM each and everyone of you to let you know how they are going. Please I now everyone can get even more creative. and whats with all the peeing dares... I will be doing them all I just want to have some outside the box dares

Love you guys & keep them coming,
Vi.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #15
Count

Get all the tins/ jars of messy food you have mix them together in a bucket or something. Get in the bath pour it all over your head once covered smear into your face, hair and body

Limits - Scat, Major Public, Webcam.

Likes - Food, Messy

Ask or Dare me
Count is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk