Old 03-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
SimoneZotner

Default dare a girl!

Hey,

first of all I'm new here ;-) so please don't be so hard to me. I like dares at semi public places with a small risk of getting caught. A good dare some need time, I don't like things like "Go to a restroom, strip naked and mastrubate until orgasm" That's to easy ;-)

Nothing with friends or family ... No Scat ... pee is OK as a punishment. And I don't want to harm anyone. The rest is up to you.

I live in a bigger city in Germany and it's still winter here. Please thing about that before you dare me.

~huggies~
Simone
SimoneZotner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

This is something to be done at night, when you think no one will see you.

First, find a permanent marker. As soon as you see one, immediately get on your knees and crawl to pick it up with your teeth. Now, take the marker back to your room. Remove your pants and underwear. Using a mirror, write the word "Anal" on your left asscheek and "Slut" on your right. If you do not have a mirror, crawl to the nearest bathroom, with your pants removed, and write it there before crawling back. Once you have the words written on your ass, crawl outside to a bush. At this point, put your removed underwear over your head so that it covers your eyes but not your mouth. Begin to suck on the marker like you would a penis while in the bush. Now, move from your knees onto your feet, spread your legs, and begin to fuck yourself in the ass with the marker, still in bush and blindfolded with your panties. Continue to fuck yourself with the marker until you cum. At this point you're done, just remove the underwear and see if you have an audience!
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
Kegger

Frist get in your most Sexy outfit were it with no panties if you have a cilt clip where it on it's lowiest setting then go about your day as you normaly would that night goto a pub and find a guy you trust and take him home have sex till next morning have fun
Kegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
SimoneZotner

Did you read that I live in a big city, I've no garden, just a public park ~10 minutes by foot.

Simone
SimoneZotner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
NoteRacerAu

The next time you have to go somewhere use public transport... wear a dress or skirt without panties underneath... sit towards the rear of the bus/tram etc and sit in such a way that your bare ass is on the seat and pulled up enough so that it JUST covers your pussy... try to spend some time between stops teasing your lips and clit... cumming isn't necessary... but if you notice someone looking at your pussy then tease it a little for them
NoteRacerAu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #6
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

go to a mall, shopping for clothes hope u need them.
but u only go dressed in high heels and a long jacked loveballs or vib on low in pussy.
now shop for the rest of your clothes, short skirt, top, bra and panties.
but all at different stores. the fitting off clothes u dont do in dressingroom but in store secretly between racks. and before u try anything on u first edge yourself.
if u purchased the item u are still not allowed to wear it.
at last when u got it all u go to a shoe store and gonna try on the highest heels u can find and there u can between the racks first cum as many times u want and than with only heels on put the newly purchased items on
have fun
hope u take this dare
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:42 PM   #7
Jamiejamoi

I dare you to strip naked take a pic and send it to someone you hardly know.
Jamiejamoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:06 AM   #8
nerdboy

- Wear your tiniest panties for the whole day, since the moment you wake up. (black/dark colour will make things easier for you)

- Every hour, you have to edge twice. You are not allowed to cum at all!

- If you're outside the house, then find a semi-public place to play with yourself (public bathroom or some sort).

- Here where things are getting interesting. After lunch, take your, by then, soaking wet panties off. Tie your hair up with it. I'd say do ponytail will do the job, but if you can think of anything else better, then do it

- You may not take it off until either someone notices it or you're going to bed or shower.
nerdboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #9
Dirty dares
Account Banned

give yourself a squeakyclean wedgie keep in until you pee.
Dirty dares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk