Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2018, 07:23 AM   #1
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

Default New house, new housemate, new dares wanted

Hi everyone. I've just moved into a new house with a new housemate, (It's his house, I've moved in with him) as I couldn't afford my item place. Before now I've been living with my parents.

My friend, (who is on here and is partly responsible for me being here) have in the past had some added benefits, however thanks to other circumstances, we're just friend now, well housemates.

Now we live together I'm after some fun dares to do, with his help or in front of him. Here is his profile. James aka DJR86

So let's get some suggestions, anything that doesn't break our limits, and nothing that includes sex between us, however any other orgasm filled suggestion would bide great.

I know how great the getdare public can be.

X

EDIT: This is our first few suggestions me and James just came up with.

1. During daylight hours, if we are both at home, we are both only allowed to wear panties/thong. At night we may wear any clothes, max 2 items each.

2. If only one of us is home, we must be naked. When the other comes in, we can put panties on as ruled in 1, however it must be the panties the other person has worn all day. 2nd to come home can put clean ones on.

3. We take turns to cook and clean based on roll of a dice. If its even, I do both, if its odd, james does both. Other person must have nipple clamps on while cooking and cleaning take place.

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub
(This is not an invitation for you to flood my inbox with sub requests!)

Likes: Tit torture, orgasm control, light pain, nipple play, nudity, lingerie, flashing "my girls", WAM, BDSM, blackmail, humiliation.
Limits: photos being requested and anything else not listed in likes!

Twitter: @Leah_Jacko97
Insta: leah_jacko97
kik: Don't ask!

Last edited by Lil_LeahJ97; 09-25-2018 at 01:29 PM. Reason: adding to original post
Lil_LeahJ97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:55 AM   #2
growler21d
Distinguished Member

The link to your friend's profile doesn't appear to be working.

Is it just sex that is a limit, or is it all sexual contact between you both?

First dare from me; Whenever a chore needs doing; washing dishes, cleaning, etc. roll a dice. One of you will be odd numbers, and the other even. Whoever wins the roll gets to decide what the loser has to wear (or not wear) while doing the chore.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:01 AM   #3
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

It works fine for me. I'll get him to post next to show who he is.

Right now, no sexual contract. Maybe in the future. Shall we draw the line as we'll get naked together but won't touch each other. Just personal reasons.

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub

Likes: Tit torture, orgasm control, light pain, nipple play, nudity, lingerie, flashing "my girls", WAM, BDSM, blackmail, humiliation.

Old 09-25-2018, 08:09 AM   #4
privvy
Distinguished Member

I dare you to live a nudist life .... its great

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:10 AM   #5
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Hi everyone, The link works for me too.

And yes I am the unlucky/lucky housemate. As Leah says, we have had a none committed close friendship in the past, mainly through our former mutual friend, (my latest blog will explain a bit about why I say former friend).

As for the question of sex being a limit, I agree with what Leah says above, I'll be honest I am just getting myself together and Leah has been a great friend in the last few months, so we're just friends. We've seen each other naked, and done plenty in the past, more than most couples ever would have.

But if we can keep it relatively clean for now, from my end anyway, that would be much appreciated. Make her do anything you want!
Old 09-25-2018, 08:12 AM   #6
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
I dare you to live a nudist life .... its great

Haha, just in the house? I can do that. Although its got a little chilly lately.

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub

Old 09-25-2018, 08:19 AM   #7
ebsia
Distinguished Member

From now on wear a buttplug. If you can not take it anymore, you have to beg your roommate if you may take it out. He may allow you to take it out or deny you. The goal is to make you wear the plug 24/7. When you can wear it for a week, start playing with a bigger plug and repeat what was written above (besides if you take your bigger plug out, the smaller one has to go in).

Loves: Sissification, Humiliation, Anal, Being a Dom
Maybe: Public humiliation, piss play
Dislikes: Extreme pain, cbt, sounding
Limits: Needles, family, pictures/videos, cam, blood, poop.
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:26 AM   #8
privvy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_LeahJ97 View Post
Haha, just in the house? I can do that. Although its got a little chilly lately.
Yes, of course. You are to live a nudist life when at home.

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to privvy for this post:
Old 09-25-2018, 08:46 AM   #9
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Roll a dice each evening when you both get in from work. If the result is 1-5, you must strip naked and remain that way for the rest of the evening, and follow any instructions given to you. However, if it’s a 6, the roles are reversed and he must strip and be your slave.

Let me know how it goes, put a report on here each day for the next week
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:40 AM   #10
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
Roll a dice each evening when you both get in from work. If the result is 1-5, you must strip naked and remain that way for the rest of the evening, and follow any instructions given to you. However, if it’s a 6, the roles are reversed and he must strip and be your slave.

Let me know how it goes, put a report on here each day for the next week
I like the sound of it. Think every day may be too much. But I'll think of it. Might get a bit boring if we just do the same thing every day.

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub

Old 09-25-2018, 01:26 PM   #11
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

So we have just decided on some ground rules between us. Let us know what you think and add to them please.

1. During daylight hours, if we are both at home, we are both only allowed to wear panties/thong. At night we may wear any clothes, max 2 items each.

2. If only one of us is home, we must be naked. When the other comes in, we can put panties on as ruled in 1, however it must be the panties the other person has worn all day. 2nd to come home can put clean ones on.

3. We take turns to cook and clean based on roll of a dice. If its even, I do both, if its odd, james does both. Other person must have nipple clamps on while cooking and cleaning take place.

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub

Old 09-25-2018, 01:30 PM   #12
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
From now on wear a buttplug. If you can not take it anymore, you have to beg your roommate if you may take it out. He may allow you to take it out or deny you. The goal is to make you wear the plug 24/7. When you can wear it for a week, start playing with a bigger plug and repeat what was written above (besides if you take your bigger plug out, the smaller one has to go in).

Dont mind the odd bit if anal, but a plug for that long, no thanks. Sorry hun. X

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub

Old 09-25-2018, 02:37 PM   #13
mrnice_

You must both have a bath atleast once a week and you must use the same bath water. ideally you could share showers but that might break your limits.

Swap beds once a week, if its not too cold you should sleep naked but you can only change or wash sheets once a month.

Likes- semi/hidden public, denial, piss play, light pain

Limits- public, shit play, pain, family or friends, risky

Add me in tumblr for great content! mrnice90nice
mrnice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:45 PM   #14
chrs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The person who has to do the chores has to be in a full french maid uniform and heels. Maybe also the person who doesn't have to clean can use a whip or cane to "motivate" the maid

Also when the second person comes home, the naked one who was already there has to do 20 jumping jacks in front of the other before putting on her panties.
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares

Last edited by chrs; 09-25-2018 at 02:49 PM.
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:05 PM   #15
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I like the sound of it. Think every day may be too much. But I'll think of it. Might get a bit boring if we just do the same thing every day.
Ok how about every Wednesday? Spice up mid week a little bit. Let me know how it goes
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk