Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-16-2018, 02:29 PM   #1
AliceP1985

Default Best bets and forfeits

I very much enjoy playing games with people. It's fun when there is risk involved for me so I often play where I send a naked/sexy pic to my opponent if I lose. I also like to know that my opponent has something to lose if I win. This is where it get's complicated as (warning, I'm about to make sweeping generalizations) 1) Men aren't that bothered about having there naked pics on the internet and viewed by strangers and 2) Naked pics of gd members are fairly easy to come across, they pretty much end up in my inbox if I even slightly encourage (i.e. don't completely ignore) any unsolicited pms.

So, my question is, what do you all consider a fair forfeit for a opponent if I (or any women) is risking a nude pic?

Limits: Bodily fluids (basically anything that comes OUT of me is not going back IN me)
AliceP1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:49 PM   #2
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

I think the most humiliating forfeit I ever agreed to was a video of myself masturbating while singing a disney song. Luckily I won the bet so didn't have to follow through. I think the fear of that forfeit was definitely motivating...

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:16 PM   #3
ewitch
Distinguished Member

I don't do nude pictures but for me if we are betting it is about pushing people out of their comfort zone a little. I care far more about the emotional side of the the bet than the strict terms. I have agreed to what on paper were one sided dares but because one of us was a lot less experienced in that area we were both equally nervious about losing.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk