Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-20-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
Rabenherz

Male 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

I am a 26-year-old master from Germany and I am looking for a Slave.

So far, so good, you might think, but what about that is so special? There are hundreds of masters searching for something to get Off to or to yell orders at. Yeah, I completely agree and you might be surprised but I am not like that. To be honest, sure I enjoy giving orders and nearly everybody who tells you that he or she never got off to a slave would lie, but having a slave means much more to me, but let’s save that for later.

About myself:

I work as a blacksmith and I am a proud pagan. I love everything mysterious and occult, I am a swordsman, a gamer, a philosopher, a poet, a sadist and a Well-mannered Gentleman. I love extraordinary and spicy Food, especially Asian and Spanish Cuisine. One of the Centerpoints of my life are my animals, which i adore, even if the most people cant understand that because Most of my pets are Reptiles.

I don’t care about the exact country but I would prefer someone who speaks my language or is in the same time Zone, or is willing to work on times we can meet, play and be together. But even on this I am willing to ignore it for the right person. After getting past that point, let’s move in to the next one. I am into more than biological females, so if you are an extremely feminine looking and behaving fem-boy or post-op trannie please feel free to contact me.

What do I expect?

To be honest, I expect nothing and I am open for everything, even if I would prefer some characteristics.

First, I don’t care about your age if you are 18+ and your body type doesn’t matter. I am not a superficial man. I love naturally submissive girls who love to please their master with obedience. You could say I Like the "shy maid" type.There are also some things of importance I want to mention.I think the most important thing in this kind of relationship is Trust. I would never force you to anything you don’t want to do or blackmail you against your will or disregard your limits, but I want something in exchange. I want you to be always honest, loyal and just the way you are.

One more thing to mention, I am the monogamous type. So, if you want to serve more than one master or if you also want to have a daddy, caregiver or whatever, please skip this ad. Maybe I miss the opportunity to meet awesome new people but hey, that's life.

Likes, dislikes, limits

I dont like to list things because i always forget to mention things and stuff but i know you want it soooo... There you go.

Pain, rules humiliation, nipple/tit/pussy/clit torture, Corner time, bondage, chains, roleplay, semi-public, risky stuff, dayly tasks, Chores, punishments in general, spanking, clothing control and many more things ^^

Dislikes:
Diapers, bathroom control, ageplay

Limits:
Pee/poo, vomit, animals, children, Family, Friends, permanent, social suicide

That leads to the next interesting Point. Yes, I like to punish. Yes, I Like to make you suffer, but I don’t like to do it arbitrary, random and without reason. I also enjoy being a care giver. Somebody who lets you feel that you are not just a Play Thing or something to fulfill my primal desires. To be honest, a good Slave is something precious, something valuable and in some cases a very close friend or even more. For me this means I would always be there for you, as your Master and as somebody who really cares about you if you need somebody to talk to or who listens to you.

Maybe all of this sounds weird, maybe you think "what kind of a wannabe-softy master is this?"

Well, if you think so, please feel free to Skip this ad, too.

Oh, and before I forget, I really don’t like the Pampered spoiled brats or Baby Girls. Sorry, it simply isn’t for me.

You made it till here? Congratulations. Are you planning to contact me? Well, Go ahead. My kik ID is the same like my Nickname here. Just tell me your Age, Location, your Likes, dislikes and limits, because i am pretty sure i forgot about some things and whatever you think i should know about you.

Sincerely
Rabenherz

PS: thanks to all of the amazing people on getdare who helped me to improve my ad. You are awesome.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:21 PM   #2
Rabenherz

Thank you for all your reactions and your nice PMs. I finally found what i was looking for.

Advertisements
Kink Talk