Old 03-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
6u3k
Account Banned

Default bizzar anal insertions

Ill shove anything with out sharp edges up my ass this includes rocks, food, liquids, soap, atticles of clothing and anything else u can think of
Nothing riduculs plz (aka no 2 liters or a pair of jeans for example)
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
6u3k
Account Banned

Anyone please I craving a bizzar insertion dares
Old 03-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

..........Try a hamster?
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingBear View Post
..........Try a hamster?
Um no be realistic
Old 03-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #5
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

A condom filled with flour and tied shut. Sounds fun.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #6
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Attempt a small, soft-bristled bottle brush. Try and take an avocado then push it out again right away (or keep it in a short while if you are comfotable with that, technically you shouldn't buuut..) Peel bananas, split them into halves, push as many of those up there as you can, go to the toilet when you're ready for them to come out lube up and try the handle of a broomstick (i was thinking wood not plastic so make sure it is smooth and wont splinter.. hmm, dunno, i might return with more, if you want a better 'dare' out of these suggestions then pump out a randomm number between 1 and 4 and do that one, repeat til you have tried everything.

Oh and its 'bizarre' *is in that kind of mood* and you purportedly can do a hamster. You put it in a carrier bag, place the bagged hamster inside a toilet tube, lube and insert both then pull the tube out but 1.) Cruel to say the least. 2.) Dangerous and 3.) Possibly urban myth rather tham actual practice but i bet you some sick f*** somewhere has tried it.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 03-26-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:43 AM   #7
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

You said anything without sharp edges. And I went by your other limits too. Maybe you shouldn't say "bizarre" then, if you don't want actual bizarre dares. You just want the same things everyone else gets.
Try four fingers?
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #8
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingBear View Post
You said anything without sharp edges. And I went by your other limits too. Maybe you shouldn't say "bizarre" then, if you don't want actual bizarre dares. You just want the same things everyone else gets.
Try four fingers?
I consider teeth and claws to b sharp edges plus I never thought I'd have to add animal abuse to my limits as for the others ill get started on then and may I ask y I shouldn't hold the avocado?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
messyjeans

Ive done a few bizarre insertions and I still do. You can try peeled banana half, a stick of butter, a chocolate bar make sure its just chocolate no waffer inside etc, gummy bears, rolo's, soft rubber fish baits, marbles. If you really want to pack your ass stay with foods such as the bananas, chocolates, or gummy bears. Dont stick multple sticks of butter up there because they still are slightly hard. Also note the butter melts in your ass and its gonna spray out your asshole everywhere when your ready to expel it.

My personal favorite is the peeled bananas and the rolo candies. The banana's are soft and mushy and really let you get them deep into your rectum. The rolo's are small marble size chocolates with caramel inside of them. Stuff as many of them in your ass as you like, it gives a really full feeling and its really goopy and thick when u expel it, it also makes me extremely horny when putting them in one by one.

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by messyjeans View Post
Ive done a few bizarre insertions and I still do. You can try peeled banana half, a stick of butter, a chocolate bar make sure its just chocolate no waffer inside etc, gummy bears, rolo's, soft rubber fish baits, marbles. If you really want to pack your ass stay with foods such as the bananas, chocolates, or gummy bears. Dont stick multple sticks of butter up there because they still are slightly hard. Also note the butter melts in your ass and its gonna spray out your asshole everywhere when your ready to expel it.

My personal favorite is the peeled bananas and the rolo candies. The banana's are soft and mushy and really let you get them deep into your rectum. The rolo's are small marble size chocolates with caramel inside of them. Stuff as many of them in your ass as you like, it gives a really full feeling and its really goopy and thick when u expel it, it also makes me extremely horny when putting them in one by one.
Will happily start on this list also I currently have a sock filled with golf balls,a tube of toothpaste and a couple peices of pizza crust sticking out half way
Old 04-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #11
jacobgreene

I know this is probably weird, but how about you try to get a boiled egg, without the egg-shell, whole in your ass without breaking it?

18, male

Every time I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in a first person above dare thread in the person above section.
jacobgreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobgreene View Post
I know this is probably weird, but how about you try to get a boiled egg, without the egg-shell, whole in your ass without breaking it?
will attempt this shortly
Old 04-28-2012, 05:36 AM   #13
6u3k
Account Banned

Bumping and begging for more
Old 04-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #14
analholger

Send a message via Yahoo to analholger

Try to insert some pieces of Pizza

Limits: Public, family, scat, illegal, permanent, things that make you sick and impossible dares.
analholger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:05 AM   #15
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by analholger View Post
Try to insert some pieces of Pizza
Any particular kind?

Advertisements
Kink Talk