Old 01-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #1
KatieK
getDare Sweetheart

Default Money for...

So, most of us here probably wouldn't actually prostitute themselves in real life. A lot of us might fantasize about it, but few would actually take money for sex, as a profession, in real life.

My question is, how close would you get? Would you lean over and show someone your cleavage for 100 bucks? Maybe do a sexy dance? Maybe take 5 bucks to smack your ass? Show your underwear? What sexual things would you actually consider doing for money? And would you do them with anyone, or just with friends?

Perhaps you would never take money for any such activity. Would you dress sexy if you thought it would help you get a job or pass a class? Would you take a job that would get you tips for being sexually arousing, like being a waitress at hooters or the bartender at a gay club? Maybe you would even be a stripper, but not a prostitute?

Where is your personal line regarding using sexuality for an advantage, or money?

Likes: Orgasm control, edging, teasing/denial, mild humiliation, ice, insertions, wedgies, masturbation

Dislikes: Anal, pain, gags, pee

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Family, poop, food, public, begging

Decide how hard it is for me to cum: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106988
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #2
RickyForDares

Hmmm I guess it would depend on who it was and how much and what.

I suppose I would let friends do more, I could really only imagine though being paid to take a spanking.

Though I have a female friend who is drop dead supermodel gorgeous and sexy. She once made a deal to exclusively date someone in return for a condo (his offer). Thats how badly he wanted a chance...or from my view delude himself to have one. They had gone out 4 times previously but he thought he could convince her with enough time. She lived up to her end of the agreement and so did he , but the dating never last more than the 6 months she was required to and she confided in me that she went through alot of vibrator batteries.

Last edited by RickyForDares; 01-08-2012 at 01:58 AM.
RickyForDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:03 AM   #3
mrshunter

i would go all the way i have tought about it so many times i even found an agency to go with but i was turnt down because they were a "top" agency only delt with the amazingly beautiful and chubby and cute and short diddnt fit the bill, knocked me back massivly, but i kinda knew it was gonna happen, i have for friends of friends let some men forfill there fanticys, simple ones like, one guy didnt want sex he was a virgin and was saving himself for the right person, but he really wanted to wank infrount of a topless lady then cum all over there tits, and i said as a joke i'd let you do that for 50 notes, and he said go on then, later on in the evening he sent me a text, i have £50 so are you really up for it, so i went to meet him, it was great, i wish i could do more, i mean i know the risks involved but i just love pleasing others and getting paid is like my treat for being a good girl. x

Likes: to obey my Master, to follow a life of Gor, to be allowed to use; toys, ice, orgasm denial, orgasim control, bondage, insertion play, games, role play, to be whiped with a riding crop, 6 foot bull whip, and a cane.

Limits: my limits are set by my Master, so far the ones i am allowed are, insest, beasteality, body mutilation, pedaphillia, cannibalisum, snuff, prostatution
mrshunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default I am free

I am free all you have to do is ask 18 plus my addies are in my profile.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:54 PM   #5
kendrasee

Send a message via Yahoo to kendrasee

Once, I've actually had sex with a fellow male in exchange for cash.
I crossdressed as a slutty girl, posted an ad of "will f*ck for cash" on AFF and OLX, let a stranger into my house, gave him a blowjob, let him f*ck me doggy style, accepted his money with a smile and greeted him out.
kendrasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #6
Saria

Sometimes I imagine lending myself to people who wanna be dommes so they can practice. The thought is pretty much comedy but I probably would do that IRL if someone came up and asked.

Toys: Dildo, butt plug, chastity cage, clothespins
Saria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

All the way ....except for anal or deepthroat...
I think everyone has their price, it's just a question about how much...
Well, the buyer also have to look all right... under extreme circumstances I would refuse... but otherwise... I mean, a pretty girl, around my age, why would I take money...?
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #8
Pokadot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieK View Post
So, most of us here probably wouldn't actually prostitute themselves in real life. A lot of us might fantasize about it, but few would actually take money for sex, as a profession, in real life.

My question is, how close would you get? Would you lean over and show someone your cleavage for 100 bucks? Maybe do a sexy dance? Maybe take 5 bucks to smack your ass? Show your underwear? What sexual things would you actually consider doing for money? And would you do them with anyone, or just with friends?

Perhaps you would never take money for any such activity. Would you dress sexy if you thought it would help you get a job or pass a class? Would you take a job that would get you tips for being sexually arousing, like being a waitress at hooters or the bartender at a gay club? Maybe you would even be a stripper, but not a prostitute?

Where is your personal line regarding using sexuality for an advantage, or money?
Yes I'd go all the way for $500 with random people I'd do lots of things it's like this show Money Talks people get payed for doing allsorts like this
i am an obediant dog, i do as im told!
i have been a very, naughtygirl and deservie to be punished!
my pussy is so wet whenever i have a wedgie!
BillyChib is the hottest person I have ever met! I would fuck him any day!
Pokadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #9
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

-Only if I was single.
-Only if I knew the lady well, and it was just her.
-Would have to be age 26+, as they would be more likely to be mature enough to handle it.
-It would cost them alot. Don't have an exact number, but alot.
-I already said age, but around 40 would actually be best. A woman that age would know what they want, and not have unrealistic expectations.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #10
Bittenkiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshunter View Post
i would go all the way i have tought about it so many times i even found an agency to go with but i was turnt down because they were a "top" agency only delt with the amazingly beautiful and chubby and cute and short diddnt fit the bill, knocked me back massivly, but i kinda knew it was gonna happen
a famous quote for you:

"You'd better get secretarial skills or else get married." - Emmeline Snively (of The Blue Book modeling agency), rejecting would-be model Marilyn Monroe in 1944.
Bittenkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #11
KateyKat

Send a message via MSN to KateyKat

I would for enough :-/
KateyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:49 AM   #12
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Oh wow! Interesting topic, I've never really thought about it O.o *blush* I think I would, i mean, id blow most guys for free I think X3 so the monetary incentive is just an added bonus, certainly for like £100+ id let a guy fuck me, so long as my mate and master was okay with it. If he wanted me getting fucked by strangers then id do it for free (well, i probably wouldnt have much choice XD ) With complete strangers my only concern would be catching something :s

Oddly i would never sleep my way into a position at work, is feel like i cheated, i wouldnt want to attain success like that, I would love! Work as an erotic dancer/stripper or something though. Hah if only I had the body for it.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 01-17-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #13
littl3

1. have i been drinking? or worse? lol
2. where am i?
3. what is the exact offer?

it could happen...

littl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #14
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

I don't think I'd do anything for money. My ex offered me $75 to give him a blowjob and I declined.
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #15
dragonator
getDare Devil

Id do anything they wanted for money lol. As long as it was a female I was reasonably attracted to. I dont think I could do gay, and they have to be reasonably attractive because ohterwise how am I gonna get Hard? cant do much with a limp dick...

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk