Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-11-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Default What has been your most "thrilling" experience?

A thrilling experience is one that got your blood pumping and your adrenaline levels raised higher! Maybe it was something risky or maybe it was just a theme park ride. Was it a dare or an everyday experience? Let us all know

For me- It was one of those sling shot type rides. I was strapped in and raised to a stupidly high height and then had to pull the drop cord to let myself fall. It was crazy. Apart from I went up with my friend who had to pull the cord in the end...otherwise I might still be up there!

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to initialrush for this post:
Old 08-11-2011, 03:18 AM   #2
Dune
getDare Addict

flying a light aircraft ..... sooooo scary as i dont like heights but still was very thrilling

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:50 AM   #3
bethchi76

Send a message via MSN to bethchi76 Send a message via Yahoo to bethchi76

is some thing my b/f do for me but not to say here only private. heheheh
bethchi76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
Smartjedi
Baby Member

Smile

For me it probably has to be about a month ago. I was at the beach and it had a pool in the backyard. However, the pool was shared by three other houses which all overlooked it. It was late at night probably around 1, and after a lot of thinking I decided to go skinny dipping. I did it and was terrified! But the thrill was also amazing!
Smartjedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
Nick
Distinguished Member

I went running naked (only had shoes on) next to a somewhat busy street on the sidewalk next to it (there were a couple trees between me and some cars). Still a thrill, luckily i dont think more than 1 car would have seen me and no runners on the sidewalk, very thrilling.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:19 AM   #6
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

I'll give mine for dares and everyday.

Everyday: I was at a theme park and I went on a ride where you sit down in a seet, Your legs dangle and they take you a good 40 or 50 metres in the air, Then drop you straight down, Then stop half way and throw you up then down. Me being very scared of heights gave me a massive adrenaline rush and had me genuinly scared but I still loved the ride and had fun.

Dare: This one was probably my favourite dare I have EVER done but it also did hurt alot. I got some cling wrap, duct tape, clothes pegs, socks and some rope.
I first tied the rope up in a way to that I could slide my hands through and when I pulled on it, it would tighten and tie me up, I then left that there and started wrapping the cling wrap around my legs so they were stuck together I did it up to my cock so I couldn't touch it at all anymore. Then I got my socks and stuck them in my mouth and taped over it with the duct tape so it wouldn't fall out. I placed the pegs on both my nipples and layed back and placed my hands through the rope and pulled. I originally planned on staying there for 10 minutes, After about 7 minutes had passed the pain on my nipples was unbearable but I was also really turned on and didn't want to end it, I decided that I would get my hands out and take the pegs of my nipples but I couldn't get my hands out. I tried for 20 minutes to try and get free and finally after about 25 minutes I managed to untie myself and get out. I decided not to do it again because I couldn't get out and my nipples were in alot of pain. I finished the dare up there.
That was definately my favourite dare and the most thrilling dare I have ever done, I'm going to try this again next time I get a chance.

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:09 AM   #7
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Fred&ted I like it! But be careful if you try it again lol!

and I know the ride you are talking about. Not one of my favourites lol!! Last time I went on that one I was very very scared.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:27 AM   #8
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Hit was a dare where I ran naked, only wearing sport shoes in the city of Ghent around a large block, although it was 4 in the morning, it was getting ligjt already. It was my only time I really left without any clothes, normally (yeah I do it quite often, I am wearing t shirt and wrap a pareo around my waist..
If you have similar dares for me, I am happy to try! Pm please

I can add also the naked opening door for 4 travellers staying at my appartment, and the hostel dare where the police was called... More details in my blog. Reactions welcome

Last edited by BelgianDare; 08-12-2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Addition
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:28 AM   #9
veutb

For me, it was on public beach where I got in water, lowered swimsuit and played with myself.

Limits: obvious public nudity, people I know, messy, anything permanent
veutb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #10
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Probably the first time I wore a skirt out in public. Not in drag, but as a guy in a skirt. Went to the cinema with a friend. It was very freeing, and quite unnerving.

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #11
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

I can add the walk of 45 min in a nightly town, naked waistdown
And i took elevator naked from 5 till 1 and then walked to 2
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #12
Dareholic
getDare Addict

For me, it was when I went on my first skydiving experience. Talk about getting the heart pumping. I have yet even get close to as the first time I went skydiving and have my heart pump like that. I thought it was going to pump right out of my chest.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #13
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default alot to choose from

I dont know really ,I have done alot over the years and still a rush every time .
I have been seen naked so many times since I was young .
I have been seen naked and masterbating in public places ,the beach a local park and many other places .
I have also been caught having sex in public .
Being naked or having sex where one shouldnt is always a rush.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
truths