Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
kuraitenshi

Default horny 19 f needs public dares

hello all! its been a while since i posted,
if you have already dared me, i am working on getting them done.
so lets add to my dare list peoples! ^.^
all completed dares will be posted in my blog, so give it a read!
i have plenty of anal and scat dares, for now, lets work on pushing my public limit
lets try not to do anything too public, but still pushing me at the same time
so come on people! abuse me!

i am here looking for dares!
i am looking for specific dares though, so dont dare me random stuffs
i want anal, diaper, pee, or scat dares for now, minor public
so dare me!
if i do your dare i will post a full description in my get dare blog
Limits: pain,family,illegal
Might do: public
Curious about: public,beastiality
kuraitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
dmoney
getDare Devil

Wear the shortest skirt you have... take a pair of panties and put them in your pussy hole. Lay on your back and spread your pussy lips open. Run 3 lines of toothpaste down your crack... 1st line dead center, 2nd and 3rd on the inside of your lips. Take another pair of panties and put them on tightly so you get a cameltoe and make the toothpaste spread around in your crack. Should the toothpaste start to give a tingle, open your legs and show off your handiwork wherever you are.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
Busty
getDare Succubus

Ok I dare you to give this a go
You are to put a vib in your puss and put it on a medium setting. Then put one in your ass and have that on full blast. Then have one on your clit as best you can medium, then wear as tight as panties as you can thong prefer to hold everything in. Put on a short skirt,shirt and the highest heeled shoes you have. Go to a mall and walk around for 30 mins. Your not allowed to cum at all. Go buy a pack of adult diapers ( ask someone for the best size to fit you if you are unsure which to get. Make a story up why you need them). Then go to a small area a rest room if needed and put on a diaper (Leave your underware on underneath) turn all your toys on to high (change batteries if needed). You are then to walk around the mall for 2 hours. If you need to cum you are to do the following:
Find a seat where you can be seen sit down with your legs apart so people are able to see your diaper only then can you cum!
If you cant find a place to sit you cant cum. After your 2 hours you may go home. Once home take off all your cloths leave the diaper on and wait for the batteries to die in this time you must cum 5 times (if the batteries die before you get to 5 use your hand). Once the batteries are dead you may remove the diaper underware and toys. Replace the batteries in 1 of your toys and pleasure yourself this time with your underware in your mouth you are to cum twice before removing the panties from your mouth.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:13 AM   #4
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Walking in circles.

Try this one!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....4&postcount=10

Have fun!
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:02 AM   #5
kuraitenshi

these dares are fantastic! i will get right on them! thank you all! and keep them coming!

so dare me!
Old 03-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #6
jimb0
Account Banned

You should wait until you need to pee quite badly and then get dressed wearing a thong and a light coloured pair of jeans. You should make sure the thong is sitting above the top of your jeans so that everyone can see it. If anyone comments do not cover it up but leave it as it is. You should then drink a large glass of water and fill up a litre bottle with water to take out with you. You should then leave the house and walk to somewhere that is not to busy but where are at least a few people, maybe like a park or quiet shopping area maybe. By this point you should be quite desperate to pee. As you are walking around you should release some squirts of pee into your thong and jeans. When you have a small wet patch on your jeans you can find somewhere of your choice to sit/stand and finish wetting yourself. You can then walk home.

Hope you like this idea.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
HornyMistress
Account Banned

i want u to fuck ur ass with a dildo or any object while masturbating 'till edging, then send me a vidoe or a picture of u doing it
HornyMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #8
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

If you have rope, tie your panties tight around your waist so that they will be difficult to get off (this part isn't essential, but is a reassurance that you go through with the dare all the way). Now, drink several glasses of water (the less you drink, the longer and harder this game will be). Put on a skirt and a tight top (with no bra) and grab your favorite toy and a purse to hide it. Now, it's time to go for a walk! Walk around outside and count your steps. Every 300 steps you must stop, find a place to hide that is within fifty steps, and begin to play with yourself. Play with yourself for three minutes, then walk three hundred more steps. You are allowed to orgasm, but if you do it is not the end of the game. The end of the game comes when you feel like you need to piss. When you begin to feel like you need to pee, hold it for three more "rounds" (three hundred steps plus masturbating). Then, take your final three hundred steps, but this time let yourself piss through the panties. No matter where you are or who is around, you must piss when you get to the three hundrendth step. Then, walk home with your panties still wet.
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #9
KinkyMaster

I dare u to go to a shop-store, and go to the changing room, and take all ur close off, and take some off the panties from the shop with u, and masturbate with them, and stick them up anal.
Dislikes: Public, Messy, poo, permanent, pee
Likes: almost anything not on dislikes. But pretty new at anal
Limits: Family, illegal, permanent.
KinkyMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:43 PM   #10
KinkyMaster

sorry..... and put them back. dont buy them
Dislikes: Public, Messy, poo, permanent, pee
Likes: almost anything not on dislikes. But pretty new at anal
Limits: Family, illegal, permanent.
KinkyMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #11
kuraitenshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Ok I dare you to give this a go
You are to put a vib in your puss and put it on a medium setting. Then put one in your ass and have that on full blast. Then have one on your clit as best you can medium, then wear as tight as panties as you can thong prefer to hold everything in. Put on a short skirt,shirt and the highest heeled shoes you have. Go to a mall and walk around for 30 mins. Your not allowed to cum at all. Go buy a pack of adult diapers ( ask someone for the best size to fit you if you are unsure which to get. Make a story up why you need them). Then go to a small area a rest room if needed and put on a diaper (Leave your underware on underneath) turn all your toys on to high (change batteries if needed). You are then to walk around the mall for 2 hours. If you need to cum you are to do the following:
Find a seat where you can be seen sit down with your legs apart so people are able to see your diaper only then can you cum!
If you cant find a place to sit you cant cum. After your 2 hours you may go home. Once home take off all your cloths leave the diaper on and wait for the batteries to die in this time you must cum 5 times (if the batteries die before you get to 5 use your hand). Once the batteries are dead you may remove the diaper underware and toys. Replace the batteries in 1 of your toys and pleasure yourself this time with your underware in your mouth you are to cum twice before removing the panties from your mouth.
my mall doesnt have a place where i can buy diapers... i'm sorry, can you maybe modify this for me? i have some at home i could bring in a purse?

so dare me!
Old 03-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #12
thefunman
getDare Succubus

do a naked walk at night, go around the block, see how that go.
do a naked mail run.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuraitenshi View Post
my mall doesnt have a place where i can buy diapers... i'm sorry, can you maybe modify this for me? i have some at home i could bring in a purse?
Yes you can take the ones you have. I have PM you more details.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #14
Busty
getDare Succubus

If you cant find a place to sit you cant cum. After your 2 hours you may go home. Once home take off all your cloths leave the diaper on and wait for the batteries to die in this time you must cum 5 times (if the batteries die before you get to 5 use your hand). Once the batteries are dead you may remove the diaper underware and toys. Replace the batteries in 1 of your toys, put the diaper back on ( use a new one if you cant get the used one back on) and pleasure yourself ( can be from inside or outside of the diaper) this time with your underware in your mouth you are to cum twice before removing the panties from your mouth.
If you need to use the toilet once you have the diaper on you are to use the diaper ( if you need to poo you may choose if you use the toilet or the diaper).
If you have your own diapers you may use them however you are to have enough spare in your bag / purse so that other people may see them when it is opened.
Once you have cum and removed your panties from your mouth you are to do the following:
1 Roll a dice for the number of ice cubes to be placed in the front of the nappy multiply the number you roll by 2.
2 Roll the dice again for the number of times you must edge before the ice melts multiply the number by 3.
3 If you make it to the required number before the ice melts and you haven't climaxed then you may proceed to the next roll.
If you fail to make it to the required number before the ice melts or you climax you must wait until the ice has melted and then start again from the first roll.
4 Roll the dice for the number of climaxes you must have before you can remove the nappy.

If during your time you have to pee, you are to pee what your wearing. This will increase the challenge as the pee will help the ice melt faster.

Old 03-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #15
LSD4Kaylee

I dare you to find a highway with a moderate amount of traffic. Run to the other side of the highway and find a spot where you aren't seen and take off your clothes.
When you feel like you can make it back across the highway without being seen run to the other side and find another hiding spot. Try not to plan out a spot to go to before the dare and pick a place that would have the fewest hiding spots. When you've gotten to the other side completely naked, try to hide. If you can't find a spot within 15 seconds run back to the other side and put back on your clothes. If you did find a place to hide wait until its safe again and then run back and put on your clothes.

PM me dares if you want.

Likes: dares i can do on the farm, outside dares, semipublic, flashing, beastiality, risky, perverted, or slightly embarrassing dares.

Limits: poop, pictures, dare's that take several days to do, dare's that cost money to do, edging dares, dares that take a very very long time to complete, and dares that anger the getdare staff.
-------------------------------------------------
i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
LSD4Kaylee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk