Old 02-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #76
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I will re-post the dare here then for you

For 24 hours, you may only wear a pair of sheer pantyhose, a shirt, and shoes. You may not take the pantyhose off at all during the 24 hours (although you may pull them down to use the washroom and to insert/remove items from your pussy and ass. They wiill be pulled up for all masturbation,etc.)

You will carry a pair of clothespins with you and will put them on your nipples each time you are in a bathroom. You will also wear them whenever you do anything sexual.

During the day, you must edge at least 3 different times. At least one of the times must be when you have your butt plug in. You will also sleep with the butt plug in.

Finally, at the end of the 24 hours, you may masturbate to orgasm.

Last edited by Sasahara; 02-28-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:02 PM   #77
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgurl View Post
If the dares aren't posted in this thread I will not be doing them.
have you posted to kinktalk??
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #78
Why Not

Send a message via AIM to Why Not

get a 2 foot piece of rope. tie a knot in one end and fray the reset of the rope. Insert the know in your ass and wear it as a tail until you complete the next 3 outside nude dares.
Why Not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #79
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

I have posted the picture on kinktalk.com I may or ,ay not post more...

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #80
doggy_slave

Send a message via MSN to doggy_slave

where on kinktalk is your picture
doggy_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #81
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

Remember kiddies, KT is only for those 18 and older.

First, find a permanent marker. As soon as you see one, immediately get on your knees and crawl to pick it up with your teeth. Now, take the marker back to your room. Remove your pants and underwear. Using a mirror, write the word "Anal" on your left asscheek and "Slut" on your right. If you do not have a mirror, crawl to the nearest bathroom, with your pants removed, and write it there before crawling back. Once you have the words written on your ass, crawl outside to a bush. At this point, put your removed underwear over your head so that it covers your eyes but not your mouth. Begin to suck on the marker like you would a penis while in the bush. Now, move from your knees onto your feet, spread your legs, and begin to fuck yourself in the ass with the marker, still in bush and blindfolded with your panties. At some point before you cum, take a picture with a camera with flash of yourself. You do not need to post the picture if you don't feel comfortable (although your face will be covered), it is mainly to possibly attract people to the bush with the flash. Continue to do fuck yourself with the marker until you cum. At this point you're done, just remove the underwear and see if you have an audience!
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #82
why_the_hell_not

i dare you to get a nylon rope (if you dont have nylon any kind will do) and tie knots into the rope about 6 inches apart go to the longest room in your house and tie the rope to two study objects on either side of the room that are higher than your waist when your on you tip toes than fill your pussy and coat your clit with tooth paste than stradle the rope so that the rope is between your pussy lips and start walking from one side of the room to the other and back again (backwards) and each time you go over a knot you have to say aloud "im a dirty whore" do this for at least 4 times down and back or no less than 10 mins
why_the_hell_not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #83
TBear

There are some pretty sick minds trolling this thread...give her things that are actually feasible and are written coherently, let alone time to do them if she so chooses?

Just a thought...
Old 02-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #84
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy_slave View Post
where on kinktalk is your picture
can't miss it. there's an album under her profile
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #85
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
There are some pretty sick minds trolling this thread...give her things that are actually feasible and are written coherently, let alone time to do them if she so chooses?

Just a thought...
thank you! That was really nice!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
Old 02-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #86
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

I wanted to let everyone know that I have been doing the dares that have been given to me. I just have been hesitant with responding because of the picture I posted on the other website. I will get over it soon. I didn't mean to disappoint anyone.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:54 AM   #87
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I wanted to let everyone know that I have been doing the dares that have been given to me. I just have been hesitant with responding because of the picture I posted on the other website. I will get over it soon. I didn't mean to disappoint anyone.
Can I propose that for any dare in this thread which you fail to respond to, you post a new picture? That should encourage you to respond.
aus guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #88
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
Can I propose that for any dare in this thread which you fail to respond to, you post a new picture? That should encourage you to respond.
That sounds acceptable.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #89
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
That sounds acceptable.
Well, you have missed a few in the past few pages, so you better get daring or get posting.
aus guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #90
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
Well, you have missed a few in the past few pages, so you better get daring or get posting.
I have done all the dares so far. I will try to respond to them all from here on out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk