Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2017, 06:13 PM   #16
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

OK just a few brief things. First off, for the rest of the duration of this thread I will NOT be doing any repetition dares. What I mean by this is that I will not be doing any ten minute naked dares in the BAD KJ category unless going around a different theme than distraction-free, naked, hands in x position. Along the same lines I will not be doing any rules that are extensions on other rules created by other users. I am posting this from now forward as I will do the two things I have listed that have already been assigned. Categories that are set in the ways of repetitions such as UNDER WHERE?, SUIT UP!, and WASTE NOT will still be accepted as there is not too much you can do in variety in these subjects. If you are not sure what dares have been presented, you can find a link to my blog listing my dares in my last entry and in my signature until my birthday is over.

Secondly, because tomorrow, tomorrow for me being Saturday, will be five days until my birthday I am putting a little extra incentive. First off, all contributors, whether you are on my friend list, a moderator, or not can post up to two categorical dares on this thread every time they post. Also every post, will allow you to customize 32 spanks for me IF you wish. If not I will just add it freestyle. These changes will start at 12:00:01 Saturday September 16th (GMT-5). Also even though I said every post, you are still allowed to post once per day, if you spam my thread with multiple posts I will only take the 32 spankings from the first one.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 02:47 PM   #17
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Kind of sad that no one has posted in a while.

But fear not, I have the perfect solution!

You know I'm all for creativity. Though, I'm kind of sad that since everyone is now allowed to post two categorical dares, your friends aren't allowed to post double (so 4). But hey, at least I can still send you PMs.

So, for today, since you've finished your last line-writing assignment, I thought I'd give you another one.

TIME TO WRITE: You are going to write: "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" because we both know that to be true.

Since there are 5 days left until your birthday I thought I'd get you in a "naughty" mood. Here's what you're going to do.

Write 5 series of 5 lines (so 25 lines total) in the following manner:
  • Alternating between red, blue and black ink at each letter
  • Alternating between red, blue and black ink at each word
  • Writing vowels in red and consonants in blue
  • Writing in all caps in black
  • Writing in cursive in blue

As far as attire goes, I leave it up to you BUT:
  • If you write in nothing but women's underwear, you may dock one line from a series.
  • If you write in nothing but your bra, you may dock two lines from a series.
  • If you manage to give yourself a bra connection wedgie (while wearing nothing else), you may dock four lines from a series.
    (Note that the first two points can be combined)

UNDER WHERE: I going to have you changing into a thong whenever you are home alone. Whatever goes over the thong (if anything is, obviously, up to you).

As far as your 32 spanks go (strength at your discretion):
  • 7 on each ass cheek with your shoehorn
  • 7 on each inner thigh with your crop
  • 4 on your balls with your hand

Hope I didn't break any rules

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:57 PM   #18
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Kind of sad that no one has posted in a while.

SNIP CUT TRIM A WHOLE BUNCH

Hope I didn't break any rules
Yes, the thread has been quiet. Too bad.

I was away a few days and when I came back I saw KJ's post above. I wrote a response and apology (clearly my tasks were too repetitive for KJ) which I posted and deleted, retyped and was about to post and then saved instead. See below.

KJ is not someone I know well at all, but I know he is a regular and I was trying to post to the thread whenever I remembered to do so, because it has been very quiet. I am sorry to see it go down like this.

If I have a chance to come up with something new I will post it, but it is likely to be a copy of something I did somewhere before, and if I have time then to mold it to try to fit the rules.

And again, apologies for not fitting in so well.

Marv
PS: The rules were also confusing to me, as I said in my very first post.
Hey KJ,
I am really sorry if you found it boring to get repetitions or small twists on the same tasks. My mistake. I assumed you were looking to get a pile of things to do with lots and lots of of tasks: some the same some different, but a "party's worth" of them. And so when busy I edited my task so I could post when I remembered, and at least one of those times to bump the thread after a day of no posts. Please feel free to ignore those previous tasks.
And: Happy Birthday.
Marv
(Bump)
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:46 AM   #19
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Well yesterday I turned 32, so as of now this thread is officially closed. I was honestly hoping for more responses but as my one word answer goes...guy. But on a positive note I did get more responses than I originally intended as I thought only one person in particular was going to be carrying this thread. So thank you to all who contributed to wish me a happy birthday: shynessincarnate, kurious kat, MarvHarvey, lola.fox, and Alexis Rune.

Even though this thread is closed for anyone reading this I am still always open to accepting pm dares if they're within my limits, and the pre-set dares I put in my first post will probably end up being pm dares which I will put in a later blog post, so you can still free to use those.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk