edge
spank pussy with belt 20 times
edge
hit nipples hard with a rubber band 20 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 20 times each side
edge

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:32 PM   #17
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thank you gader80!

I will do this by Monday next week and write the report with the detail you request.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #18
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
This was really fun and I know I'll really enjoy it when the nipple torture tasks come up throughout my year. 5 minutes will not be so much of a challenge, but I will definitely be looking forward to taking the chopsticks off afterwards.
Great report, thank you! I think the lactation was a nice extra.

But what do you mean when it will come up again? You are done right?
You did the full 30 minutes?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:47 PM   #19
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Men only sit on the toilet seat for a no 2 and even yhen not always as many mens toilets are not very clean.

I see no reason why females should sit most of the time they wear trousers these days so from now on sitting to just pee is not allowed either squat or use a urninal devoice
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:09 AM   #20
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Great report, thank you! I think the lactation was a nice extra.

But what do you mean when it will come up again? You are done right?
You did the full 30 minutes?
Hi Jaro,

yes, the lactation was a surprise, but I must admit that it made for a nice twist.

As for your question, I'm starting a long-term dare in September. Each week, when certain characters will come up I'll be performing a task associated with that character. I've got a different task associated with each character. So when the gorilla, for instance, makes an appearance, I'll have to perform this chopsticks task (but only for 5 minutes) and other nipple/breast torture related tasks throughout the week.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:01 PM   #21
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Men only sit on the toilet seat for a no 2 and even yhen not always as many mens toilets are not very clean.

I see no reason why females should sit most of the time they wear trousers these days so from now on sitting to just pee is not allowed either squat or use a urninal devoice
I really like this. It is definitely not something I would have thought about on my own. Thank you. It will definitely be challenging!

Likes and stuff

Old 08-23-2017, 03:04 PM   #22
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Hi shy,
maybe you like this one:
When you are at work, go to the washroom, lock yourself in, put on tight nipple clamps and edge three times without cumming. Take off the clamps and go back to work, but without your pants.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:31 PM   #23
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
Hi shy,
maybe you like this one:
When you are at work, go to the washroom, lock yourself in, put on tight nipple clamps and edge three times without cumming. Take off the clamps and go back to work, but without your pants.
Hiya darkblue!

How've you been? Thank you for your contribution, I rather think I'll get this done tomorrow!

Just one tiny thing though - I'm assuming that you made a typo and want me going back to work without panties (and not without pants), right?

Likes and stuff

Old 08-24-2017, 04:35 PM   #24
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default No longer taking dares!

Hi again!

I just wanted to thank all who have been generous enough to contribute to this thread.

I officially now have all the dares that I need to get started on my long-term dare and am no longer looking for anymore.

Furthermore, I have completed all dares that have been posted (except for darkblue's which I will be doing tomorrow) and hope to get all reports posted by tomorrow night (Friday, August 25th, at 21:00 EST).

As always all comments/feedback is welcome and appreciated. I don't bite....much :P

Likes and stuff

Old 08-24-2017, 05:42 PM   #25
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Report, task 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Put arousal gel on your clit then put on your clit and nipple clamps. If they are adjustable make them tight and keep them on and do 100 jumping jacks. During 100 jumping if the clamps fall off twist each nipple 10 times really hard then start your jumping jacks again. If the clit clamp falls off snap your exposed clit 10 times with a rubber band.
This is the task I started out with. For starters, my nose was ridiculously clogged from the joys of hay fever and I figured that jumping jacks would do wonders to it. Secondly, since I was planning on stringing the dares together, I was afraid that if I tried this later down the line, the clit clamp would have a harder time staying on.

I started off by stripping, slipping in my duotone balls (I know, not a part of this task, but still) and then placed a drop of arousal gel on my clit. I then went about playing with my nipples a bit and getting them to stand at attention (and they do love the attention) before clamping each one. By that time, the gel had begun to take effect and so I wiped my clit area (what can I say? I get easily aroused…) and placed the clamp there. Now, I’m going to be very honest here and say that I clamped my hood. I did not place the clamp directly on my exposed clit. First off, just having it on the clit directly is painful in itself, but then jumping around? No way, I was waaaaay too scared to try that.

Once I was all set, all that was left to do was jump. To be honest, I was expecting the experience to be a painful experience for my breasts. I’m in between C and D cups and have nursed for quite a few months which have resulted in less perky breasts. So yeah, usually when I’m jumping around, it’s with a supportive bra on. However, I barely noticed the clamps on my nipples while I was jumping and the bouncing boobs didn’t turn out to be an issue at all. The lowest clamp, however, that one I started to feel around half-way. I knew that the clamp was starting to slip and was pretty sure that I didn’t want to have to snap my clit with a rubber band. I picked up the pace (as much as it can be picked up while doing jumping jacks) and by some miracle managed to get through it all without any slippage (yas!) though it was just barely hanging by a thin sliver of skin!

A big thank you for this. I actually enjoy exercise but tend to procrastinate so this was perfect. And on the plus side, I was able to breathe through my nose afterwards!

Likes and stuff

Old 08-25-2017, 01:49 AM   #26
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Hiya darkblue!

How've you been? Thank you for your contribution, I rather think I'll get this done tomorrow!

Just one tiny thing though - I'm assuming that you made a typo and want me going back to work without panties (and not without pants), right?
Of course not, I would have never asked for this (but, it would be a nice view...?)

I am glad you accepted my idea!

To your question: I often think of the dare you gave me. After that I was kind of satisfied with dares, and I thought I would not get such a complex one again. Now my hunger came back and I am looking for new ideas.

Have fun with your plan!
Old 08-26-2017, 11:33 AM   #27
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaa14 View Post
Id like you to do a tease and denial task....Put some of the arousal gel on your clit and use the hitachi on your clit for a total of 4 edges then you may have an orgasm after that ! If youd like to get a little messy wear your drool gag and your nipple clamps for some pain
Once I was done the first dare, I decided to move on to this one. I still had the clamps on and I wondered whether I should keep them or not for this dare. I decided to give it a try and grabbed my vibe. Since I had applied my arousal gel only minutes before, I didn't apply it again. Besides, it was already very effective and I knew I would feel it for at least another half-hour.

I sat on a box on which I first took care to place a hand towel (to, um...absorb any leakage). I plugged in my vibe and spread my legs before turning it on and pressing it against my clit. Now, guys, I love my vibe (like really, really love) but the feeling of the intense vibrations directly on my exposed clit pinched by a clamp was very intense and not in a good way necessarily. It felt like what post orgasmic torture feels like to me and I wasn't certain if I'd ever be able to cum in that manner. I decided to remove the clit clamp and let it dangling at the end of its chain between my legs before pressing the vibe against my pussy again. It took all of 10 seconds before I had to pull the wand away. I had reached my first edge.

I took the time to regain some measure of control and pressed the vibrator once again against my already wet pussy to attain another edge. I repeated twice more each time feeling more and more frustrated every time I had to pull the vibe away. I was so ready to cum by the end of my edges, but unfortunately, it was not to be.

Likes and stuff

Old 08-28-2017, 05:10 PM   #28
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
as requested:

do this task and write how horny it made you:

edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 40 times each side
edge
spank tits with belt 20 times each side
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 20 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 20 times
edge
hit nipples hard with a rubber band 20 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 20 times each side
edge
First off, I do apologize for not getting this done sooner. I've had to contend both with major changes in my normal routine and unexpected circumstances. But without further ado...

To be honest, the first time I read this dare I got wet immediately. I mean, knowing that I'm going to edge makes me horny. Knowing that I'm going to edge that many times in such a short period of time makes me hornier. Add spankings to the mix? Oooooh, I was positively drooling in my panties!

Now taking into consideration, the fact that when I started this dare, I was already well under the influence of the potent arousal gel I own and fresh off four consecutive edges, I was already pretty horny. Not desperately so, but I figured that that part would come soon enough.

Not knowing how much free time I had left, I decided to grab my wand to perform my edges. I removed the clamps that were still on my breasts and settled back onto my box. I turned the vibe on its lowest setting, not trusting to put it on Hi and pressed it against my already wet pussy. I breathed through the stimulation trying to keep the edge at bay for as long as possible. Then, when I felt that I was near the point of no return, I took it away and turned it off.

Next, was the time for my first spanking and I was positively excited. I grabbed the wooden spoon I'd brought downstairs and was so happy that it had been picked because I love how quickly it gets my ass red without making too much noise or causing too much long-term pain. I felt a tingle in my clit, a sign that my arousal had gone up a notch and I delivered the first blow. I stopped at ten on one cheek before moving on to the other for another ten. I proceeded in this manner until I had delivered 40 swats to each side of my ass. Then, I grabbed my vibe again and placed it against my clit to extract another quick edge.

I grabbed my belt next, but paused. I knew I had to be careful. Twice in the previous months I had ended up with bruises on my breasts for having been too eager with a spanking implement. The first time was with a makeshift whip made out of a speed rope and the second was with the back of hairbrush. Though I personally don't mind the bruises (ok, ok, I'll admit it, I like the bruises), I do live with someone else. Though my husband knows I'm a submissive, he doesn't fully understand it yet and I haven't told him that I'm a masochist (nor am I ready to tell him for the moment).

I was afraid that I might end up with some longer lasting marks especially because of the grommets that speckle the brown leather belt. Nonetheless, I folded it in two and then again in half and brought it down once on my left breast. I was surprised at how little damage it did. Perhaps I wasn't wielding it properly or perhaps I just didn't have enough room to maneuver to give my breasts a nice sting, but I got through my 20 strikes on both breasts without difficulty and, more importantly, without the slightest hint of bruising. For a third time in a short period, I placed my vibe against my eager clit and let it buzz away before stopping short of my climax.

The next part is not something I have done often. The skin of the inner thighs being very sensitive, I don't think of spanking myself there often. However, when I brought both my hands down at the same time, I remembered how efficient it was. I think that the most exciting part about spanking there is that it is so close to the pussy and yet, so far. It's almost as though my body is expecting to receive a swat on its most sensitive part and it gets prepared for it. By the time I was done, not only were my inner thighs reddened, stinging and warm, my pussy was very engorged and my clit was sticking out from beneath its hood. It did not take me long to reach my edge.

I was less afraid of the belt when I grabbed it the second time and, keeping my legs spread after my short time with the vibrator, I brought it down upon my exposed pussy as hard as I dared. I recoiled when the belt came into contact with my clit, but it wasn't painful enough for me to want to stop. I brought the belt down a second time, adjusting the strength ever so slightly to be a bit more comfortable. Only two strikes and I could already see my wetness being transferred on the leather, darkening it. I continued with the strikes, rather quickly and only had to stop after the 15th and 18th when I became a bit overzealous in the force used. The vibe was a welcome pause and allowed the sting to dissipate into nothingness.

I then grabbed a rubber band. Oh, those things seem so darned inoffensive. I'd seriously been more afraid of using the belt than anything else. I positioned the band over my left nipple, pulled the part of the rubber that was touching it directly and pulled it back far before letting it go. Then, I was in a world of pain - I'm actually pretty certain I saw stars. I delivered a second snap to the same nipple and stopped. I rubbed my nipple a bit and then moved to the other one. Again, I had to stop after two snaps. I still had 18 snaps to deliver to each nipple and I already wanted to stop. Not a good thing. By ten snaps to each, I felt raw. I almost gave up there and just moved on with the dare, but I decided I wouldn't let such a small device get the better of me. Once I was at 16, I was in serious pain. I had been giving myself progressively weaker snaps, but they were still making me struggle. The last four were pure torture. When I grabbed my vibrator afterwards, I first used it on my nipples. It felt good and they perked up. The vibrations numbed them a bit and I continued to rub them with one hand as I performed another edge. For the first time since the beginning of this part of the dare, I had a lot of trouble taking the vibe away. It took all of my self-control to not just keep it pressed against my clit to have an orgasm, but I stayed strong.

I then gratefully grabbed my wooden spoon to give my ass the attention it deserved. I hit myself as quickly and as hard as I could, not allowing myself any pause as I beat each cheek into stinging mess of red. The last edge was torturous and I let out a grunt of frustration when I had to take the vibe again.

So, how horny was I exactly? At that precise moment, there isn't much I wouldn't have done to have an orgasm.

Likes and stuff

The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 08-28-2017, 05:26 PM   #29
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
OK how about this one? This one is pretty short.
First rub your tits and pussy with a generous amont of Vaporub, work it in well including your clit. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice next, insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy and rub one on your nipples and your clit, when your clit and nipples are very very cold smack each one 25 times with the back side of a steel table spoon.
When I first saw this dare, I immediately fell in love with it. I decided to keep this for last as I figured that I could use some cooling down after all the spanks and edges.

I went back upstairs and into the washroom where I had already gathered all of my supplies (except the ice which I had to go and retrieve). Now, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for Vaporub (and all other iterations of Menthol based solutions - all burning creams, in fact I remember making a mix out of icyhot, ginger juice and pulp and cayenne pepper at one time) and I was really eager to give this a go.

I started by taking some nice globs of the creams and working it into each breast, making a point of rubbing it in really nicely. To my surprise (and disappointment) it had absolutely no effect (what a waste ). I didn't despair though and I grabbed another glob and spread it all over my pussy, rubbing it in nicely everywhere and even spreading it to my anus. Having used a menthol based cream there before, I knew I would be in for an interesting sensation and it wasn't long before I started to feel the familiar burning sensation - gaining in intensity quickly.

I then stepped into the tub and grabbed the bowl I had put my ice in. I picked up a first ice cube and pressed it against the opening to my vagina before quickly taking it away. I felt an immediate piercing pain as soon as it had made contact with my skin and I had a feeling that the vaporub was the cause. Knowing that I only had to experience the discomfort for as long as it took to insert the ice, I tried again. It took me three attempts to insert the first cube, the other two went in quickly. Then I grabbed the last two ice cube and hesitated. I was feeling the intense cold and discomfort caused by the ice sitting inside of my vagina and I knew that I had to rub the remaining ice on my clit and breasts. I brought each cube to its designated spot and recoiled immediately from the contact between the ice and my clit. My reaction was so intense that one of the cubes that I was holding inside of me was pushed out without my wanting it to. I tried a second time but didn't even manage to touch my clit for more than a second.

This was surprisingly the most intense feeling I have ever had. I've not had to abandon tasks often. I consider that I have a pretty high pain tolerance. I thrive on a certain level of discomfort. But this? I was not able to keep an ice cube in contact with my menthol coated clit. Instead, I used both cubes to rub my breasts (I had one in each hand). Then I grabbed the tablespoon (which was a new spanking implement for me) and delivered the swats to each breast and my pussy.

Once I was done, I quickly expelled the rest of the ice and took a nice long hot shower. Despite that, the residual burning of the vaporub stayed with me for an extra hour.

Likes and stuff

Old 09-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #30
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
Hi shy,
maybe you like this one:
Woah! Sorry it's taken me so long to post this. I (finally) completed this on Tuesday and so can finally post.

Now, darkblue, you already know this, but the original dare has been modified. I'm going to put your guys in context.

I attempted to do this dare almost two weeks ago. Once I entered the small washroom adjacent to a break room, though, I got cold feet. I didn't feel brave enough to complete three consecutive edges in there with people right on the other side of the door. I felt really self-conscious about being in there for so long so, on a whim, I decided to modify it. I figured I'd still do my three edges, but I'd spread them over the course of the day. That seemed manageable. When I got home, though, I thought it might be wise to contact darkblue and see what he thought about the impromptu modifications.

As it turns out, while I was writing to him, I realized that I had forgotten a pretty important part of the actual dare: clamping my nipples. After a few exchanges of PMs trying to determine how to handle the situation here's what resulted:

I would complete the dare as written (consecutive edges) but have to complete six of them instead of three and would (obviously) have to have my nipples clamped. If I didn't succeed, for a full week, I would have to roll a die every time I needed to use the washroom. I would only be allowed to go immediately if I rolled a 6. Otherwise, I'd have to wait 45 minutes before relieving myself. Oy! No way I wanted that.

So, with that in mind, I decided I'd get into work early enough to avoid any staff being in the break room. The first thing that I did was zip towards the washroom. At that hour, no one was there yet and I quickly got to work. I’d brought my chopsticks and decided to risk using them (I wasn’t sure if I would because of the lactation that ensued when I did Jaro’s dare earlier). I lifted my shirt enough to pop my breasts out of their cups and I applied a pair of chopsticks to each nipple. Immediately my level or arousal went up and I knew that things would go well. Then, I dropped my pants, applied a drop of arousal gel (to help speed things along) and waited the approximately 30 seconds it takes for it to come into effect. I was buzzing away in no time and immediately started rubbing my clit, placing my three middlemost fingers between my inner labia with my middle finger right on top of my clit.

After about a minute or so, I felt myself getting close to the edge. At that moment, I knew I’d succeed. After all, it’s much easier to build an edge starting from the end of another edge than it is to start without any prior stimulation. I stopped, just long enough to recover and started rubbing again. It took less than a minute this time. Each subsequent edge took less and less time and I ended up completing all six in about as many minutes. Between the cramped space of the washroom, the arousal gel, my tightly clamped nipples, the fact that I could see myself in the mirror, the knowledge of what I was doing (in my workplace!) and the fact that the punishment I would face for not completing the dare was not something I wanted to go through with I had all the right circumstances to get my six edges in quickly.

As soon as I was done, I removed my pants and panties, stashed the underwear in my bag and put my pants back up. I hadn’t heard anyone come into the room adjacent to the washroom, but just for good measure, I flushed the toilet (washed my hands) and left before carrying on with my day.

Whew!

Likes and stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast, long-term, nipple, random, torture