Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #16
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

No one knows the extend of my interest in BDSM. Not even my wife knows the full extent of my interests. She does willingly lock my in the closet if I ask her to or will wrap me in plastic wrap, but she take no pleasure in it and does not dominate me at or take control at all. She simple does what I ask and it is rather boring. I don't think I could ever reveal to her the full extent of my interests.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #17
Counterfeit_Fantasy

I don't think they would believe that I had anything to do in this lifestyle. For all they know, I'm a nun that bathes with a swimsuit.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #18
RoseSalt

I looked up the lyrics and watched the video. It made me smile for the funny of it.
Nobody would ever suspect me, I don't think. I'm very shy and nice, and I don't date very much. The only people possibly aware offline are my ex's, and I intend to keep it that way.
That said, I think its ridiculous to assume that teenagers wouldn't know what this sort of thing is. They might not get the nuances, but this generation grew up with "Google it". Nothing is seceret if you have the guts to look it up.

Bondage, submission, oral, some crossdressing, moderate pain, dirty talk, role play, rules/control
Dogs, pictures, private humiliation, "hidden" public
Excrement of any kind, family, girls
RoseSalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

No. The few people that know about me didn't believe it when I told them. It's funny actually.. they're like, "YOU? Hmm.. mm " haha.
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:33 PM   #20
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe I just know and talk to weird people, but the majority of them know what S&M is. Do they say that they like it? Yes. Do they actually like it? I highly doubt it, but I smile and nod and agree with them liking S&M while I laugh on the inside.

Now that I've managed to completely avoid answering this whole time, I should probably answer - no, i don't think they have a real clue about it.

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #21
smokeyeager

Location: 1 mile from the beach on the eastern seaboard of North America
Send a message via AIM to smokeyeager Send a message via MSN to smokeyeager Send a message via Yahoo to smokeyeager

Most people that know me wouldn't be surprised that I'm into it. Quite a few known certain people call me Master and the eye-bolts and rope lying around my room are a dead give away too. I even had one friend borrow some rope so he could tie his girlfriend up. lol

To answer the question though, most people are clueless, or have a bit of a clue and don't pursue it.

Loves: anal, watersports, cbt, pain, humiliation, piercing.
Limits: kids, family, poo, diapers (or anything baby related), blood, permanent marks.

Ask me anything.

P90X is brutal but I'm loving it.
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:12 AM   #22
Siren
getDare Succubus

I doubt anyone suspects anything. I'm ever so innocent Most people do seem to assume I'm some sort of narrow-minded prude, though that's usually the same people who think I'm quiet. So anyone who doesn't know me, essentially. I think my friends realise I'm hiding something, but a lot of people assume that Y'know, always the quiet ones.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:00 AM   #23
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

They probably don't suspect anything (most of them, anyway), but I think I have reputation as the we-don't-know-what-he's-up-to-but-it-might-be-anything kinda guy, so I suppose they wouldn't be all too surprised.

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:32 AM   #24
SilverKerberos

One of my co-workers knows that I love the song, but if any of them knew I actually engage in S&M (especially with another co-worker...) I think their heads would roll and they'd have no idea what to say. If my family found out I'm pretty sure they'd disown me lol. I make plenty of sex jokes at work though, and when gals say they're gonna hit me or complain about something I just say "never know, might like it". But I know they have no clue regarding my sub and our relationship.

Kik: SilverKerberos

Manager by day, musician by night, tell me what you'd like to be, do, or see, alright?
SilverKerberos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:44 AM   #25
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

I'm that 'good little conservative Christian girl.'

I'm open with several people about my interests and kinks. My parents know, and several friends are aware. But whenever I do share the information with new people I've come to trust, they are generally quite shocked.

And I think if I were somehow 'found out' by my community, they may not believe it.

Oh... and I love that song! I had a friend start singing it once in the car, which surprised me. I asked her if she had any idea what it was, because she's the most straight-laced person I'd ever met (of course, several think the same about me I'm sure). She didn't have a clue, and was just shocked when I told her.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #26
Dareholic
getDare Addict

For as people knowing exactly what I do for Mistess and Master, aka Ma'am and Sir out in public; I am an In home, 24/7 personal assitant, when they need me. Now, I do have my off hours, and off days of the week; and other days that just happen to be. However, I am very happy and content on my life right now. Although, both Mistress and Master like that I am still going part time to the University. I have 2 degrees and working on uping one of them to the next level.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:18 AM   #27
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Besides the people who know bits and pieces of some of my kinks (I have never really told anyone) everyone would be extremely shocked. Most people think I am very innocent when it comes to stuff like this.

Actually, now that I think about it, I am not sure. I mean when I told some of my friends bits and pieces of it they were very surprised and people definitely did use to think I was an innocent.. but I think that view may have changed this past year for a lot of people around me so maybe they wouldn't be too surprised?

I don't know, I just gave the most vague answer ever.. I apologize.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #28
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Apart from my Mom and dad and older brother, I think most people know what I am into and the things I do.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:19 AM   #29
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

One friend knows about it, but only because we talked about possibly being fuck buddies. Even with her, she was very (pleasantly) surprised. People seem to assume I'm really vanilla based on my demeanor. Most even worry about saying something racy around me, actually. I think it's hilarious!

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #30
Kitten9876

oh, absolutly no one but my boyfriend and master knows my interests, my sister HAS seen one of my toys before(the buttplug) so it is a little awkward however i dont think anyone around me would truly guess my kinks lol normally im an extremely shy girl(almost never speak unless spoken to :/)
SOFT LIMITS public,pics, nudity(includes pics), messy,bodywriting(visible)
HARD LIMITS perminant,pee/poo, clit pain, pain,vid/cam
TOYS: Buttplug, 8" vibrating dildo(i finally fixed it :-D), gag, nipple clamps

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Kitten9876 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk