Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-13-2018, 09:24 PM   #1
slaveboyxn

Male 32/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

32/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

Hello everyone. I've spent quite a few years submitting and learned a lot from it. I'm now looking to try the experience of being on the other end. I'm 32 and mostly interested in control and humiliation, though I have a pretty wide variety of other kinks I would be open to trying. I'm looking for this to be taken fairly seriously, but don't expect to have total control and knowledge right from the beginning and theres plenty of room of discussion on how this would play out.

I'm open to slaves of either gender and any age or looks, though I would prefer someone younger and in good shape, but not necessarily a requirement since I'm more focused on the mental aspects than the physical. Regardless of looks or gender, I should mention that I will require proof photos without face fairly early so I know who Im really talking to.

If this sounds like something you would like to pursue, send a PM here, or send you skype or google hangouts name if you prefer to talk there

Advertisements
Kink Talk