Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-07-2018, 03:58 AM   #16
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

Monday
I would pick A for Monday because it's not worth the extra cash
Tuesday
I would pick A again because there's no point making myself horny for not much extra
Wednesday
I promise I'm not going to pick A for everything but once again this would be A. I don't like pain and that would put me through too much pain. Not worth the chance of the tip.
Thursday
For this I would probably pick B. I wouldn't want to lose out of money and it wouldn't be too much harder to do B.
Friday
I think once again I would pick B at least once to try it and there would be a good chance at a tip.
Saturday
I would pick A. There wouldn't be point in me not having a chance for safeword if it got too much. Not worth the money.

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 02:46 PM   #17
AnalSlave1

On Monday you daily job involves using your tongue and mouth... a lot. Your shift is all around oral services. You are bound in a strict bondage and you can choose between two jobs:

A) You will give oral pleasure (pussy licking / blowjob) to anybody who would like for your normal salary or
B) You will do some extra work today. Anybody who would like a rim-job...well you guessed it you will give her/him a rim-job. Once you decide to work extra you can not go back. 50% of the guests would use this opportunity and demand a rim-job and 50% of the guests who get their ass licked for a good 10 minutes will tip you for your extra work.

On Tuesday your job involves cleaning, a lot of cleaning. You are required to clean every room in the hotel with your partner (opposite sex and she/he is quite attractive for you). There is every kind of mess in the rooms. You have no extra work to do however you can always accept some if the guests would like.

A) You and your partner clean the rooms in your french maid uniform as usual for your normal money. The guests will interact with you but nothing extreme, they will talk to you, may give some refreshments or drinks but no extra money. They are usually very nice when you clean the rooms. However...
B) Some of them asks you two to do some extra entertainment for them after you finished cleaning. You need to decide what to do. You are really unlucky because they never pick you, instead your attractive buddy. They will strip her/him and have sex with them, while you are forced to watch. Watch really closely. Don't forget that you are forbidden to orgasm so you will have to be really horny until Sunday from all the watching. They always tip your partner a good amount of money but you only get a small amount of tip in like every 3rd room. Your partner never shares the money with you of course

On Wednesday its ladies night. Your job is to satisfy every Mistress in the hotel in a non-sexual, relaxing way. However you can always get some extra job to do around all the frustrated females...would you do the little extra?

A) So your job is to give each Mistress a relaxing whole-body massage, paint their nails, serving them drinks, nothing extreme for your normal pay, or...
B) Some of the Mistresses are really frustrated and need to have some serious entertainment. So they order two slaves around to fight each other. These fights are usually tug of war style of fights but with the ropes attacked to ether your nipples (female) or testicles (male). If you do this extra task your private parts are really in pain after the end of the day and you only get a small amount of tip each time you WIN!

On Thursday its gentleman's night. This day of yours is pretty "relaxing" as you are not required to do any serious work however your payment is depending on what type of job you do, A or B. A job is easier so you get 50% of your normal payment but you get 50% less guests to "serve" while B gets you your normal 100% payment but the number of guests are more as well...

A) So your job is simply just be still in your position. You are bound on your knees, with hands behind your back. You are a human cumrag. All the male guests stand around you and jerk off after one another nonstop. All day. They will aim for your body. You get to clean yourself at the end of the day. or...
B) You are in the previous position but with an additional ring gag attached to your mouth. The guests will mostly aim for your head and mouth. You are not required to swallow however if you do there is a 10% you get some extra tip

On Friday your job takes place in the bar. There are a lot of guests around here talking to each other, and drinking, smoking. You have two work options to do...

A) You are a human furniture. Whatever the guest would like, you can be either a coffee table, a candle holder, or just a little furniture for the doms to rest their feet on you. You are getting your normal money and the guests are usually nice to you, speak with you, sometimes you get a free drink but no tip
B) You are a servant in the bar, dressed up really slutty, with gag in your mouth, and legs tied together. It is quite hard to walk or ask the guests if they would like some refreshments. Your job is to deliver the drinks for them. The guests are usually mean to you, slapping your ass, twisting your nipples or just ordering a drink and then saying its not what they ordered bring them another one. The good part is after they had fun with you they 80% tip a good amount for you.

On Saturday your job is to help the guests to relieve some frustration. They LOVE to abuse the slaves in the hotel. They will inflict pain to you with different objects, whips, clamps, canes, everything goes. You have two option to work

A) You are getting pegs on your nipples, and get a good spanking. You are bound in a position where you stand still and arms ties together behind your back. Each time its a different object you are getting spanked with and a different body part of your is getting spanked. Some of the guests are really frustrated and hurt you a lot but you can say your safe word at any time and they will stop. You get your normal payment for this
B) You are locked in the stocks with gag in your mouth and your head in strict latex hood. You have zero chance of even say a word you can only moan. The guests will relief they frustration by giving you pain just as in option A however you can never say the safe word and the guests only stop when they had enough. Results of a test shows that on average the slave would have said the safe word 20% of the time and that 7.5% of the time the guests were so mean that the slave was crying and never took the extra job again. The good part is you get to pay 200% of your normal payment.

And finally on Sunday its your day off. You get to relax a bit before a next week starts with all the possibilities again!
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 06:08 AM   #18
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

On Monday you daily job involves using your tongue and mouth... a lot. Your shift is all around oral services. You are bound in a strict bondage and you can choose between two jobs.
A) You will give oral pleasure (pussy licking / blowjob) to anybody who would like for your normal salary or
B) You will do some extra work today. Anybody who would like a rim-job...well you guessed it you will give her/him a rim-job. Once you decide to work extra you can not go back. 50% of the guests would use this opportunity and demand a rim-job and 50% of the guests who get their ass licked for a good 10 minutes will tip you for your extra work.

On Tuesday your job involves cleaning, a lot of cleaning. You are required to clean every room in the hotel with your partner (opposite sex and she/he is quite attractive for you). There is every kind of mess in the rooms. You have no extra work to do however you can always accept some if the guests would like.

A) You and your partner clean the rooms in your french maid uniform as usual for your normal money. The guests will interact with you but nothing extreme, they will talk to you, may give some refreshments or drinks but no extra money. They are usually very nice when you clean the rooms. However...
B) Some of them asks you two to do some extra entertainment for them after you finished cleaning. You need to decide what to do. You are really unlucky because they never pick you, instead your attractive buddy. They will strip her/him and have sex with them, while you are forced to watch. Watch really closely. Don't forget that you are forbidden to orgasm so you will have to be really horny until Sunday from all the watching. They always tip your partner a good amount of money but you only get a small amount of tip in like every 3rd room. Your partner never shares the money with you of course

On Wednesday its ladies night. Your job is to satisfy every Mistress in the hotel in a non-sexual, relaxing way. However you can always get some extra job to do around all the frustrated females...would you do the little extra?

A) So your job is to give each Mistress a relaxing whole-body massage, paint their nails, serving them drinks, nothing extreme for your normal pay, or...
B) Some of the Mistresses are really frustrated and need to have some serious entertainment. So they order two slaves around to fight each other. These fights are usually tug of war style of fights but with the ropes attacked to ether your nipples (female) or testicles (male). If you do this extra task your private parts are really in pain after the end of the day and you only get a small amount of tip each time you WIN!

On Thursday its gentleman's night. This day of yours is pretty "relaxing" as you are not required to do any serious work however your payment is depending on what type of job you do, A or B. A job is easier so you get 50% of your normal payment but you get 50% less guests to "serve" while B gets you your normal 100% payment but the number of guests are more as well...

A) So your job is simply just be still in your position. You are bound on your knees, with hands behind your back. You are a human cumrag. All the male guests stand around you and jerk off after one another nonstop. All day. They will aim for your body. You get to clean yourself at the end of the day. or...
B) You are in the previous position but with an additional ring gag attached to your mouth. The guests will mostly aim for your head and mouth. You are not required to swallow however if you do there is a 10% you get some extra tip

On Friday your job takes place in the bar. There are a lot of guests around here talking to each other, and drinking, smoking. You have two work options to do...

A) You are a human furniture. Whatever the guest would like, you can be either a coffee table, a candle holder, or just a little furniture for the doms to rest their feet on you. You are getting your normal money and the guests are usually nice to you, speak with you, sometimes you get a free drink but no tip
B) You are a servant in the bar, dressed up really slutty, with gag in your mouth, and legs tied together. It is quite hard to walk or ask the guests if they would like some refreshments. Your job is to deliver the drinks for them. The guests are usually mean to you, slapping your ass, twisting your nipples or just ordering a drink and then saying its not what they ordered bring them another one. The good part is after they had fun with you they 80% tip a good amount for you.

On Saturday your job is to help the guests to relieve some frustration. They LOVE to abuse the slaves in the hotel. They will inflict pain to you with different objects, whips, clamps, canes, everything goes. You have two option to work

A) You are getting pegs on your nipples, and get a good spanking. You are bound in a position where you stand still and arms ties together behind your back. Each time its a different object you are getting spanked with and a different body part of your is getting spanked. Some of the guests are really frustrated and hurt you a lot but you can say your safe word at any time and they will stop. You get your normal payment for this
B) You are locked in the stocks with gag in your mouth and your head in strict latex hood. You have zero chance of even say a word you can only moan. The guests will relief they frustration by giving you pain just as in option A however you can never say the safe word and the guests only stop when they had enough. Results of a test shows that on average the slave would have said the safe word 20% of the time and that 7.5% of the time the guests were so mean that the slave was crying and never took the extra job again. The good part is you get to pay 200% of your normal payment.

And finally on Sunday its your day off. You get to relax a bit before a next week starts with all the possibilities again!

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:35 PM   #19
jennyishorny

On Monday you daily job involves using your tongue and mouth... a lot. Your shift is all around oral services. You are bound in a strict bondage and you can choose between two jobs:

Ack, I'm so not interested in rim jobs, so the extra cash wouldn't be worth it! Oral pleasuring might be a good time though...

I would be so jealous, but I also love the idea of getting so wet and horny but not being allowed to cum!

I can't stand pain so I would definitely choose whatever doesn't involve it.

This sounds incredibly fun and extra degrading if I have the ring gag in so I'm in!

My pussy would be so incredibly wet by the end of the night if I got to do B, I would love that sort of degration and humiliation.

Oof, I can't handle pain so A for me.

I'm currently looking for a dominant to control my orgasms, something including daily edging, tasks and denial to keep me horny 24/7, please PM or Kik me at jennyisreallyhorny if you are interested <3

Xoxo Jenny
jennyishorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 05:36 PM   #20
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I really enjoy the multiple choose questions and I always try to come up with different scenarios for them, while imagining what I would choose. If you like this idea and would like to read/answer more would you rather a bonus question for you : What should be the next theme of my fantasy?

I actually enjoyed this one. I think the next theme should be for an airline. Whether it be a pilot, stewardess, check-in person, baggage handler, etc.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:18 AM   #21
Born2BaSissy

A) You will give oral pleasure (pussy licking / blowjob) to anybody who would like for your normal salary

I really enjoy the multiple choose questions and I always try to come up with different scenarios for them, while imagining what I would choose. If you like this idea and would like to read/answer more would you rather a bonus question for you : What should be the next theme of my fantasy?

Next fantasy- you are owned by a biker gang.
Born2BaSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:25 AM   #22
OS2000
Account Banned

[QUOTE=Gonzalez;2933765]On Monday you daily job involves using your tongue and mouth... a lot. Your shift is all around oral services. You are bound in a strict bondage and you can choose between two jobs:

I would pick A

I would pick A

I would pick B

I would pick A

I would pick B

I would pick B

I am a horny little boy and I to be controlled as i cant stop cumming. If you want a horny little slave i will gove my whole body up for you. I will obay you and do all dare within my limits.
(https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=340975)

CBT
Mild pain
Edging
Forced and controlled orgasms

Will try
Pet play
Anal
Shaving
Pee control

Limits
Poo
Blood
Permanent
OS2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:12 AM   #23
Shuol

On Monday, A) sounds like a delicious day
On Tuesday, B) denied, yes please.
On Wednesday A) a good opportunity to learn.
On Thursday B) fill me up
On Friday, I like to move so B)
On Saturday, A) is a good day before a day off
PM dare & rules

Kik : Shuol86
Shuol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:30 PM   #24
Adept Chapter

A) You will give oral pleasure (pussy licking / blowjob) to anybody who would like for your normal salary

I have no interest in giving rimjobs to anyone, so I'll have to decline that one.

This would be tortuous after a while, especially if both parties were significantly loud. But I love the idea of a spending a day wishing for relief.

This is probably a mistake, but I haven't been subjected to a lot of pain before so this will be a "fun" new experience.

This is a pretty easy day either way and B seems well worth the extra money

I hesitate to say option A is boring but compared to option B, A almost seems like more of a punishment.

The second option seems like way to much pain for a person and I don't want to give up access to my safeword.

Adept Chapter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 04:35 PM   #25
StinkyDiaper

likes: anal, cum-eating, cross-dressing, diaper, pee, messy, semi-public

dislikes: bondage, scat, wedgies

limit: public, family, pain,

Kik: SissyMindyXOXO
StinkyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:03 PM   #26
SubmissiveHusband

A)

Kik-SubmissiveHusband69

LikesBeing dominated, CBT, anal, cum eating, hidden public, and chastity, food play, bladder control, wax, temperature play with ice, urine drinking/golden showers, and crossdressing

LimintsPermenient, blood, feces, face pics

TOYS

PM-Dares
SubmissiveHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:57 AM   #27
queer

gay trans man from australia

likes/limits/toys

bdsm test results
top 3: brat, rope bunny, submissive
bottom 3: experimentalist, degrader, ageplayer
[last taken 18 august 2018]
sex map

body stuff
dick code / vagina code
ive had top surgery and a hysto
ive been on t since mid-2015

preferences
desired dick code
im a bottom but i only use my ass
just need a rough man fucking me 24/7 tbh
queer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:32 AM   #28
fyk
Distinguished Member

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:08 PM   #29
Hinterhausen

Limits: pics, camming, animal, illegal, social suicide, permanent, public, blood, scat eating, CBT, extreme pain

Toys: mouthgags, nosehook, blindfold, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, dildos, vibrating dildo, buttplugs (several sizes), nipple clamps, anal speculum, female clothes

Sexmap: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...39987.21564158
Hinterhausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:40 PM   #30
maxperv
Distinguished Member

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk