Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-19-2020, 03:07 PM   #1
Aimy24

Default Monday is my Dare Day.

I move house tommorow to live all alone so monday im going to spend the entire day doing dares i have accumulated over the last week or so. Here are the ones im doing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Two simple ways to start:

1) This one should be relatively easy: sleep with heels on. That will allow you to get used to the feeling without putting additional pressure on your feet.

2) Start doing household chores while wearing them. Cooking would be a good start! Punishment for not wearing them while cooking, or taking them off early, is that you have to eat your meal from a bowl on the floor without using your hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaMaid View Post
Put on a witches costume a bowl on the floor, keep hydrated and when you need to pee you are to use the bowl. Good luck and lick up any that doesn't go in the bowl if it's within limits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessFanatic View Post
You have to edge 50 times before you cum again. This doesn’t have to be in the same sitting or even in the same day or week. But you must edge 50 times before you cum again. If you cum pm me for punishment.

Give me the most humiliating thing you can think of! I do not deserve to be gone easy on! Punish me!
No public

Please add more <3

If you gave me a dare and its not here it probably requires more setup and/or cannot do on this day
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk