Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2020, 05:07 PM   #16
Aimy24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehyte View Post
Get padlocks with different keys, the more the better. Hide them in places somewhere outside with good distance between each other. Lock on your heels with a random lock.

Would you feel happy if the first key fit or if it was the last?
hey sorry i dont quite understand? do you mean place keys somwhere far away then go collect them in heels?
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:32 AM   #17
thehyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimy24 View Post
hey sorry i dont quite understand? do you mean place keys somwhere far away then go collect them in heels?
Yes, exactly, this way you really *have to* walk some distance. Best training.

Push my boundaries / punishments: pee, pain

Limits: identity reveal, scat, needles, blood, gay play, anything permanent, show naked skin

Gear: High heels, body suits, female dresses, latex hoods, chastity cages, sounds, lots of plugs, Lovense Lush2, gags, chains, padlocks, cuffs (metal, leather), ...

Kik / FL: thehyte
thehyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:55 AM   #18
Gengar

take a long walk from home in flats, take your highest pair of heels in a bag with you. when your a long distance away switch to your heels and put your flats in your bag and lock the bag.
leave the key to the lock at home but be careful not to lock your house keys in the bag lol.
now you are forced to walk all the way home in your heels but you can still take them off to occasionally wiggle your feet around and avoid cramping etc.
Dislikes: oral, anal
Limits: face pics, public, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent

my toys and clothes:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92913
wanna give me a predicament bondage task?https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400953
PM dares:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91736
Gengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 04:35 PM   #19
Aimy24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengar View Post
take a long walk from home in flats, take your highest pair of heels in a bag with you. when your a long distance away switch to your heels and put your flats in your bag and lock the bag.
leave the key to the lock at home but be careful not to lock your house keys in the bag lol.
now you are forced to walk all the way home in your heels but you can still take them off to occasionally wiggle your feet around and avoid cramping etc.
i will have to find a decent route to try this on, one not to busy as i dont want too many stares but also somthing safe will see what i can do <3
Old 09-15-2020, 11:09 PM   #20
thehyte

I don't really understand. You say you're trans, why are you afraid of getting seen? There's nothing wrong with wearing heels for a trans.

Push my boundaries / punishments: pee, pain

Limits: identity reveal, scat, needles, blood, gay play, anything permanent, show naked skin

Gear: High heels, body suits, female dresses, latex hoods, chastity cages, sounds, lots of plugs, Lovense Lush2, gags, chains, padlocks, cuffs (metal, leather), ...

Kik / FL: thehyte
thehyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 05:41 PM   #21
Aimy24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehyte View Post
I don't really understand. You say you're trans, why are you afraid of getting seen? There's nothing wrong with wearing heels for a trans.
just a saftey thing i dont want to comprise my saftey ,3
Old 09-17-2020, 03:21 AM   #22
Aimy24

bumping lookign for more dares and punishments <3
Old 09-19-2020, 03:03 PM   #23
Aimy24

still looking for more dares and tasks <3
Old 09-19-2020, 08:19 PM   #24
CarmenCD

1. Wear heels while at home, doing home chores (at least one hour).
2. Go out for a walk every day, wearing heels, so you get used to uneven surfaces, walking uphill, down hill, up/down the stairs (at least 30 minutes)

You can't master walking in heels at home. I'm wearing heels daily for 20 years now and can walk on any normal surface with them, but still remember the beginnings. Good luck and choose the right heels for walking. Some of them, especially when heel is too high, they're just not made for walking. And don't forget, wearing heels should be fun, not pain just to look good.

Punishment: If you fail to do a daily schedule, you're not allowed to wear any female clothes for next 3 days. I believe that should be a good motivation.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk