Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 07-10-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Flag Blue The Sharking Raping Game (surprises and pictures)

Picture a deserted road at night, and a horny sexual predator with a rock hard cock stalking his helpless prey. Maybe he'll rip her cloths off and hold her arms or legs open until he gets a good look? Maybe he'll just poke and prod her nipples or her clit for a bit of fun, as she feels completely violated and humiliated already? Or maybe he'll rape her for real, forcing his big swollen member all the way in her struggling hole, enjoying how it twitches as she tries to get away.

This game is freely inspired from the Rape Sector thread, and is my wishful attempt at making it more functional! So obviously this is rape play, if it tickles you the wrong way what are you even doing here, shoo.
Of course, either gender can play either role, and rapists can even invent themselves any human genitalia, as needed. ...reasonably sized.
Victims can't do that. They'll be showing the goods.

WOULD-BE VICTIMS
You stupid sluts, you have it coming
  • Ask for it!
    Each one of your posts is your visiting a risky neighborhood. Post in the thread to announce you are a victim. You can do it once per day: the point is to let the last couple pages be representative of who is currently fresh meat. If you want to alter any limits that you allow the rapists to disregard, say it in your post (eg: "for this round, watersports are not in my limits!") and repeat it each time you post if it is still true.

• You're never safe
    Just because you haven't posted in a while doesn't mean you won't be attacked, though: you might have been stalked (literally online, figuratively on your way home).

• Take it like a whore
    Rapists will be watching the thread. They will PM you to SHARK you (strip you forcefully) or RAPE you. Probably the first at first, and the second next. Enjoy the tale of all the horrible things you're subjected to! You have to strip as ordered, to rape yourself as described, and to take as many pictures as needed to show your rapist all he wants to see: he IS doing it to you in person, after all. SHARKING serves the rapists to know what they want to do to you, if anything (enjoy the shame if even your would-be rapist doesn't want to touch you! Or maybe they just wanted to peep. ) which is why this game cannot be played without pictures. But telling them how you feel and how much you're calling for help, how much it hurts, and possibly some begging (it might just work!) is highly advised! When the rapist tells you he came and how, you should replicate it with your own cum, warm milk, warm water... and this is the only stage where you don't *have* to send a picture because it's for the sensation more than the looks. If you're a hot and sticky white mess, you still can show off to your abuser of course.

• I said, take it
    You WILL obey, unless they are deliberately breaking your limits. No negotiations, if a limit is slightly broken just adapt it and do your best. Push your limits as best you can, it's meant to be scary (but stay safe and sane, nobody is truly asking you to suffer physical or psychological harm).

• (Except if there's nothing to take)
    Victims are fully entitled to disregard instructions if the rapist's message is lame. This is not a data-bank of people to casually ask for nudes, they have to actually make you. If you receive something along the lines of "show me ur pussy" or "hello i rape u", you can shove them off just as you would a harmless drunk idiot at 2am. Unconvincing rapists are like hesitant fighters, they lose.

• Now go cry to your victim friends and show everyone you're a cumrag
    Once you got raped, post it in the thread! You can even add it to your signature. Let us all know what degrading things were done to you! And show the world how many times you were broken open. It's best if you make that message red and start it with "I got raped!" in size 5, so they all look the same and people find them easily.

• Look at that, you're (mostly) intact!
    Finally, to stop playing, say that you aren't available anymore (in your "I was raped" post for instance). If rapists keep messaging you because they didn't see that post, politely turn them down as you're out of the arena. If you forget to say you're out though, your mistake! Stalkers will stalk.

RAPISTS
There's fresh naked meat on the menu!
  • Lurk...
    First, subscribe to the thread and activate whatever notifications you need. You're stealthily keeping an eye out for new victims walking through the neighborhood. Don't post - you don't want to scare them! The point is that they never know how many of you are keeping tabs on them.
  • Pick your piece of fuckmeat
    If you spot one you'd like to try out, send them a PM. Be detailed! Tell them all the terrible things you do to them. It's the whole fun: unleash your imagination, they'll have to make it all come true. And the more precise you are, the better pictures you'll get. Remember unconvincing rapists will be disregarded and made fun off around the campfire for three generations. SHARK your victims to see them naked (precise where you're looking, what clothes you're tearing off) and if you want to judge, wait until you see them exposed for you before you decide how (or if) you rape them. Maybe you just wanted to have them naked on the street and to get a good look! But if you molest them, it can be anything: teasing, humiliation, pissing in their face, all the way to a huge cock shoved in their ass.
  • Handle the public toy properly
    However, this game won't work if you ignore limits. They are already pushing them to be sure to obey accurately, even if you accidentally ask for something they find rough, so they don't need you pushing on top of it. Stay within their limits as best you can, don't just pretend to read them. Some will be happy to bleed for you and show you their face, others will restrict it to anonymous info and so on. Obviously, if someone signs up and has zero rapy things allowed, they just won't get raped, think of limits as armor and those guys are in full chainmail. Their loss. The rest of us wear slave Leia metal bikinis.
  • Now wreck it thoroughly!
    Sit back and receive the pictures. Enjoy the exposed, raped, disgraced body of your victim. Keep abusing them if it's not enough for your twisted mind. When it makes you cum, tell the victim how you do it, and they'll have to replicate it however they can for immersion (even warm water works if you really don't have jizz on hand!), whether they choose to share or keep it to themselves. Don't keep raping them once you came, it makes no sense, but most of all they aren't your house slave: you leave them a steaming mess and run away after your deed. Don't share or keep the pictures. You're not supposed to get the rape on tape, only to see it happen. You are also not supposed to be an asshole.
  • Wipe it on its face and watch it cry
    Keep an eye out, you might have the pleasure of seeing your victim come crying to the thread and expose their humiliation! Bonus points if they say who did it it's your badge of honor (and an occasion to jerk off to their shame again, immortalized for all to see)! As they can add the number of times they were raped in their signature, feel free to add your own killcount there!
  • One serving per day
    Rape the same victim as many times as you want. Whether or not you pick the same person, wait 24 hours at least between rapes, so it doesn't get overwhelming.

Pictures can be sent by kik, by link (imgur, 24h.rip, etc), or any way that the victim is sure the rapist can access it. Victims, it is your responsibility to make your picture visible! Rapists, don't try to force people to get kik or any other app, victims don't have to do that. By default, linking to an uploaded image is a good option.

May the odds be absolutely never in your favor, cumdumps.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.

Last edited by SemiGolfBoy; 07-11-2018 at 06:10 AM.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to SemiGolfBoy for this post:
Old 07-10-2018, 06:53 PM   #2
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Imma be a brave boy and go first now that I went through my likes and limits again ^^

I join. Taking a stroll down the dark alley everyone.

For this round, rough pussy penetration is not in my limits, but I will take time to prepare myself as I'm really super tight. Oral is also allowed (not usually in my likes or limits).
Come walk with me victims we want them to have a choice!

Old 07-10-2018, 07:16 PM   #3
x5799

I will Join as well i'm scared but you all like that don,t you?

I'm walking down a dark road hardly wearing a thing.

for me full public is okay as well as anything in my dislikes feel free to stretch my hole as wide as possible!

Likes-anal-edging-sleep rules-exposure-video game dares-hidden public-bondage-piss play-cum play-rope play-nipple play-feet

dislikes-ice-pain-

!Limits!,involving family,scat,diapers,messy-

kik:killdagods

Hope you fuck me hard daddy!
x5799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:32 PM   #4
BBLove28

I will join walking home from a party alone on a dirt road.
(I'm wearing a skirt and crop top)
I will take pics off my limits for this one

*Very exciting and nerve racking*

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.

Last edited by BBLove28; 07-10-2018 at 08:34 PM.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:13 PM   #5
sub jay

Talking

I am a victim please don't be harsh

dislikes: anal, denial, video messages, body writing, bladder control

likes: bondage, pics, vids, snapchat, spanking, being dominated, semi public, humiliation, exposure, deep throating, cross dressing

snapchat: eljay_597

Kik: getgamelove
sub jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:45 PM   #6
foxknot69
getDare Devil

I will join as a victim!

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:51 AM   #7
Jack_M

I’ll be joining as a victim as well!

Walking through a forested area alone, fully clothed and unsuspecting.

LIKES: Oral, life control, orgasm control, light anal, light pain, bondage

LIMITS: Extreme pain, extreme anal, scat, piss play
Jack_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:07 AM   #8
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

I got raped!!!!!
He threw me on the ground and... he pissed on me!... I was in the street and he threw me on the ground and PISSED in my face and ALL OVER MY CLOTHES!!! Then he stripped me, shoved my panties covered in his piss on my head... And he raped my pussy, then my ass, while spanking me. The worse is that in the beginning i almost came, while he was thrusting in me hard and fast. I'm so ashamed. He left me covered in piss and cum, with cardboard to hide me until i'd get up.

It was Angel12345. He used me and climaxed on my face, it dripped down my whole naked body. I feel completely humiliated.

...I'm going to take a break for two days, not walk into this neighborhood again for at least that long.

Last edited by SemiGolfBoy; 07-11-2018 at 06:10 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SemiGolfBoy for this post:
Old 07-11-2018, 07:33 AM   #9
Inthisforthefun42

I guess I’ll join as a victim to really get the ball rolling. Hmmm, I’m walking back from a football game in my uniform.

likes: cbt, nipple torture, bondage, pic proof, humiliation, exposure, dice dares, gutpunching, bellybutton torture, public, roleplay, clothing control, anal, cnc, denial, edging, pegging

Limits: messy, face, body writing, cum eating, permanent, cross dressing

Kik: AbsandCBT
Telegram: Deano24k
Inthisforthefun42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:39 AM   #10
TwinWolv3s

i will join in on this
TwinWolv3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:51 PM   #11
Tigeress5994

I'll join this as well. I'm walking home at night and decide to take a short cut through the local woods...

I’m a pathetic loser

Likes: forniphilia, Hidden Public, Watersports, Corner time, Wedgies, Corner time, Pain, humiliation, Denial, Writing lines, Giving up control, dehumanization, body writing

Limits: Full Public, family/friends, pictures, permanent

Kik is spacegayforlife

PM DARES
Tigeress5994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:48 PM   #12
Littlegirly9

I'll join in! I will even send pictures.
I'm walking home from school after band practice one night and decide to take the long way home...

I've been raped in the shark rape thread! (Ignoring new requests)
Likes: bodywriting, hidden public, ageplay, petplay, teasing, edging, short term denial, mild pain, line writing, piss play
Dislikes:bladder control, diapers, bad pain, skat
Limits: Public, family/ friends, permanent, blood
Toys: 1 average dildo, household objects
I will not send pictures
I am a troublemaker/nerd in the getdare school
I am a regular toilet in the public toilet roleplay
Littlegirly9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Littlegirly9 for this post:
Old 07-11-2018, 06:37 PM   #13
NewSubGirl10

I’ll be brave and give it a shot lol. I’m walking down a dark city sidewalk at night.

(I am away from home rn so I have no toys or phallic shaped items irl. If you can make that work go for it, if not wait a few days and I’ll have my stuff again).

Likes: bondage, doing dares, orgasms/orgasm control, humiliation

Dislikes: anal, messy, pee, pain

Limits: pics, blood, lots of pain, family, public, poop
NewSubGirl10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:41 PM   #14
Fei Long

I normally wouldn't venture into this part of town, but money is getting tight on this trip and I have to stay somewhere, so I'm checking into the local no-tell motel for the next few nights. Sure, there aren't any locks on the doors, but I'm sure it'll be okay....

(I am legitimately in a hotel for the next few nights, so access to toys is limited)

Loves
Furry/Pet-Play Small Penis HumiliationSoggy Biscuits Verbal Humiliation

CBT Crotch/Undies Sniffing Cum Facial Corner Time Diapers Ruined Orgasm Sissy Shaved Pubes Wedgies/Being Bullied

Limits
Family • Illegal • Permanent • Scat
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:09 PM   #15
BBLove28

I was raped!
A strong man caught me off guard and pulled me down. He ripped my panties off and forced me to piss on myself. IT WAS HUMILIATING! After that he shoved his cock into my throat and cam in my mouth. I thought it was over, but he plunged into my ass and made me ride his cock. He finished up with me and spat in my face. He left me cum filled, pissed on, and spat on. I was so humiliated and I just sat there for a while after I was raped. I was more embarrassed about how turned on I was while I was being fucked. I don't think I can go back there ever again.

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.

Last edited by BBLove28; 07-12-2018 at 09:05 AM.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BBLove28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, exposure, pictures, rape, rape play