Old 11-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #1
FilthyElin1999

Default 21F Winter Diaper Girl

Hi all Diaper play is one of my biggest likes and I would really like to do some dares around it. I still live at home with my family so I'm restricted with what I can do there, but I have my own room and some risk is fine.

Public works but I'm far up north and we're almost at freezing temperature so can't go out in bikini only On the upside it's dark for many hours a day so I can get a bit crazy!

My toys are a large glass plug, two dildos, a collar + leash & a ball gag.

Let me know any questions and thanks in advance for any dares
Looking for: short/long term dares & lifestyle rules
FilthyElin1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 02:57 PM   #2
wowman

Here is a simple one:

Go to the store when you can, (or use Amazon) and purchase a 16 oz bottle of vegetable glycerin. You will also buy a 4-pack of the large fleet *saline enema bottles.

Once you are ready with the glycerin, enema bottles, and your largest plug, with a diaper nearby as well...

Get on all fours, cover the plug in glycerin; coat it well. Insert it slowly and see what happens. Your body will probably *expel the plug, but if it doesn't, remove it after 10 minutes. Remember, you're still on all fours... Put your head to the ground and take one bottle of fleet enema solution. Make sure to get it all in hun, then unscrew the cap and add a mix of half glycerin and half water. Get down on all fours again, place your ear on the ground and squeeze that bottle deep into your bowels. Quickly insert your plug and put on the diaper. Do a few toe touches and/or jumping jacks. And then drink 2 tall glasses of water. You may not release the contents of the diaper on the toilet, you must sit down (on a chair) and wait for it to rush out around the plug. It will be wet and sticky, but you enjoy that... Once you have messed yourself, wait 20 minutes, then get in the shower and fuck your ass with the plug for 5-10 minutes. Then you may clean yourself up and have an orgasm. If you cum early, do ten slaps on each ass cheek, nice and firm but not too hard.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:50 PM   #3
Lightze
Chaos

Wow Norway!

You have a REAL winter.

Hmmm.. How about a bed-time diaper.
Perfect time to get all cozy and diapered when it's wintery.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk