Old 11-02-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default A Bimbo's Halloween

Mia flopped down on her bed as she read the text from her boyfriend for the third time. "8PM. Dress in your bimbo attire. No underwear. That will be your costume tonight. Use any free time to edge." Glancing at the time she figured she had a good hour spare before she needed to begin getting ready, so she eagerly stripped down to her underwear before lying back and getting comfortable, her hands wandering under the top of her panties and gently stroking her pussy.

Feeling the first flickering of arousal she turned up her speed and headed directly to her clit, groaning when her fingers connected with the sensitive bud. It wasn't long until she felt herself teetering on the edge and reluctantly pulled her hand away so she could calm down before starting another edge.
By the time the hour was up, she had edged over 20 times and was insanely horny. Her juices dripped down her thighs and the only thing on her mind as she began applying her makeup was how badly she wanted to cum.

When she was finished getting ready she took a look in the mirror and smiled at herself. Her hair was full and fell loosely around her shoulders, while her made up face was flawless, her eyes painted with pink eyeshadow and her mouth matching with pink lipgloss. A short bubblegum pink dress accentuated her cleavage and stopped barely below her ass. Slipping on her heels she blew a kiss at her reflection as she head the doorbell ring.

Grabbing her purse and heading downstairs, she opened the door to find Jaxon waiting for her and as she opened her mouth to greet him he silenced her by placing a finger on her lips. Her lips closed instantly and she smiled as he made quick work of sliding a blindfold over her head and covering her eyes entirely.

Placing a hand on her arm he helped her step outside and she heard him rummage in her purse and lock the door behind them before helping her into the waiting car. She was surprised when she realized he had placed her in the backseat but said nothing as she heard him slide into the driver's seat and start the engine.

"Spread your legs and play with your cunt."

She complied immediately, opening her legs as wide as she was able and dipping a finger inside her aching pussy. Her other hand gently rubbed her clit and it took only seconds before she was moaning and whimpering, close to orgasm again.

Jaxon had her repeat this for the 40 minute drive and by the time he brought the car to a stop and switched off the ignition sweat coated her body and her pussy tingled and ached desperately. He laughed at her when he realized she was shamelessly grinding against the seat in order to get more friction to her pussy.

Helping her out of the car, he took her arm in his and as loud music reached her ears she wondered where he had brought them. A few more steps and he stopped abruptly.

"Count to ten and then remove the blindfold. Follow the instructions on the note to your left."

Without another word she sensed him exit the same way they had just come and she frowned, a little confused. She counted slowly and finally removed the blindfold. Expecting to be able to see she was confused further when she realized the room she was in was almost entirely pitch black except for the one lone candle flickering to her left. Crossing over to it, she picked up the note and read curiously.

"What has many legs and makes you shudder and scream, as fear quickly takes over freezing your bloodstream?"

Mia frowned. What on earth was going on? Racking her brain she struggled to come up with the answer. It was simple really, but the constant attention to her pussy only to be robbed of orgasm had left her unthinking and rather dense. She couldn't focus on anything beyond the ever growing need of an orgasm.

Mia jumped when a crackling noise pierced the room, before she realized it was a speaker. Jaxon's voice came through.

"What is your answer?"

Mia reread the note again, her face scrunched in concentration. What made her shudder?

"Bugs?" She guessed out loud.

A laugh came over the speakers.

"Dumb little bimbo. Enjoy the rewards your stupidity."

Mia blinked as the overhead light came on. As her eyes focused on her surroundings she took a step back, horror rushing over her. As she spun to find the door she saw the wall behind her and shrieked loudly, spinning around further.

Every wall was covered with several fairly large spiders and as she backed away she glanced down and saw more on the floor. There must have been at least five dozen of them, some still and some scuttling along the walls. As her eyes landed on the door she saw more spiders there, blocking her exit.
Sweat beaded her brow and she felt her breathing becoming ragged as she desperately looked around for an escape from her worst nightmare.

"What the fuc-"

Her outburst was cut off as Jaxon's voice came over the speaker again.

"Strip, lie down on the floor and cum. Then I will let you out."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jaxon?" she screeched. "Why the fuck-"

"Now, Mia. Be a filthy little whore for me. The sooner you do as you're told, the sooner I will let you out."

Despite her fear, Jaxon's words did something to her insides and she felt the first tremor of arousal returning. She knew Jaxon well enough to know he wouldn't let her out of her until she did what he wanted.

Slowly, she began taking off her dress and bra and was about to remove her heels when Jaxon's voice cut through again, ordering her to leave the shoes on.

"Lie down on the floor and spread your legs like the wanton little slut you are. Don't touch anything other than your cunt. Cum for me."

Reluctantly, Mia forced herself down to the floor, screeching again when one of the spiders scuttled over her legs. Closing her eyes, she told herself to ignore them and focus on cumming. The sooner she came, the sooner she would be out of here.

Running a finger over her clit she shivered as she attempted to bring herself off. Despite being so horny earlier, she was having a lot of difficulty now. Her heart was beating at triple its normal rate and every second she was resisting the urge to have a full on meltdown.

Taking in a deep breath she forced herself to picture the things that would normally arouse her and was pleased when this method began to work. Rubbing her clit faster, she moaned as she felt the approaching orgasm. Just as she was about to reach it, she felt legs crawl on her thigh and she screamed out again. "Don't touch anything other than your cunt." she repeated to herself silently. Frozen with fear she felt one of the spiders work it's way casually across her thigh and with mounting horror realized it was heading directly towards her pussy.

Despite the overwhelming fear, she had to admit that it made her wet to use her fears against her this way. When she acknowledged this she flushed, more than a little ashamed. Without even realizing it, her fingers had sped up and before she knew it she was crying out as her climax hit her.

The second her orgasm had finished she heard the door open and she moved from the ground faster than she ever had and landed in Jaxon's waiting arms. He laughed at her again.

"Aren't you forgetting your clothes?"

Glancing back at the clothes on the floor, she shuddered when she saw the amount of spiders that had made a home on them already.

"Burn them."

Jaxon simply laughed again, before retrieving them along with the blindfold and placing the blindfold back on her.

"Stand still. Don't move a muscle. Now answer the question, Mia. What has many legs and makes you shudder and scream, as fear quickly takes over freezing your bloodstream?"

She frowned at him underneath the blindfold.

"Spiders, you asshole!"

"Wrong again."

He lifted one of her legs and as she felt material slip over her ankles, she realized he was putting panties on her. Was that why he had told her not to wear any, he wanted her to wear specific ones?

Before she could question him, she felt him hook a finger over the waistband of the panties and drop something inside.

"I swear to god if that's what I think it is-"

Mia broke off abruptly as she felt a sudden stinging sensation on her crotch, followed by another and another. As she opened her mouth to speak she felt several more and all that escaped her mouth was a garbled sound of pain.

"Cum for me. When you do you can remove the panties and shower."

Mia cried out again as she felt another stinging sensation. As her brain slowly focused she realized what Jaxon had done and her heart lurched. Sensing she had realized, he laughed again.

"Fire ants. You're literally covered in bugs."

Mia shrieked for what seemed like the 100th time. She hated bugs too and knowing exactly what was stinging her caused her fear to spike once more.

"Cum."

Jaxon's voice cut through her thoughts and she glared under the blindfold.

"How the hell am I supposed to cum?"

"Not my problem. Do it."

His lack of concern and refusal to help caused another tingle of arousal and she grit her teeth as she slipped a hand inside her panties, crying out when her hand was immediately stung several times too.

Finding her over sensitive clit she moaned as she swept her fingers over it and when the first sting reached her clit tears began to leak from her eyes and drip down her cheeks. She heard Jaxon laugh quietly and his obvious approval of her tears, pain and torture served to magnify the arousal.

Resisting the urge to remove her hand away from the constant stinging, she instead rubbed her clit and desperately hoped it would avoid being stung again.

"You're such a good little slut for me. Doing all these depraved and disgusting things just to make me happy. Good girl."

Jaxon's words washed over her and she rubbed faster, more tears escaping when the next clit sting landed. Knowing what she was doing, feeling her heart rate spike everytime she thought about the fact she was masturbating to one of her biggest fears, it didn't take long for Mia to reach the edge again. As she did, Jaxon's reached out and twisted her nipples violently which caused her to crash over into an orgasm. Even as more stings landed on her pussy and crotch, her pussy convulsed as she rode out the tremors of the orgasm.

As soon as it had finished she felt Jackson slide down the panties and brush off the fire ants with his hand several times until he was sure he had gotten them all. Taking her by the arm once more, he led her up a flight of stairs and into another room before he removed the blindfold. When she saw the shower she rushed to it, not caring how desperate she looked.

Turning the shower on, she vigorously began scrubbing her body and Jaxon smiled when he saw her go over the same areas several times. When she saw him smiling at her she scowled at him, which just prompted him to grin further.

"You've been wanting to experience fear play for a while. What better place than a haunted house? Hurry up so we can get to the actual halloween party here."
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-03-2018 at 10:03 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 11-02-2018, 08:21 PM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Wow! That was intense! Good work with the Halloween theme...I think you captured my worst nightmare there!!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 11-03-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Wow! That was intense! Good work with the Halloween theme...I think you captured my worst nightmare there!!
Mine too! I creeped myself out so much writing this
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #4
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Good grief, that was stunningly well written. Well done! Also, yes, I enjoyed it.

Stuff like this makes denial hard.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 06-15-2019, 06:17 PM   #5
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I didn't finish reading. Great Halloween themed writing from what I did read!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk