Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-31-2014, 02:25 AM   #31
StaceyMay

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction?

There was a link to this site on a blog. Initially, I was curious and more than a little guilty/embarrassed being here haha

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile?

Oh god, I lurked for ages! I lurked for months, finally joined, and then lurked some more. I only just started posting recently!

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?

Curiosity again. I wanted to know what it would be like to do dares and talk to people who are very open with their sexuality

--Why do you keep coming back now?

Really, I am ridiculously curious. I still have more to learn before I leave

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how?

Absolutely! I learn more every time I log on, I had no idea half of this stuff existed before.

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out.

Everyone here has been really understanding and helpful whenever I have a question or misunderstand something.
StaceyMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:07 AM   #32
aseeker2000

I think it was through fetlife.com

Maybe a week or so

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?
I found it to be interesting...dares and so on.

Hoping to find a person in my area to help me do some of these dares and other "stuff" as well. Just haven't found the right person yet, I guess.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how? Expanded the mind in the areas of activities.

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out.
I guess for me it would have to be the various dice games. So much chance, with anticipation. Pretty awesome.
aseeker2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:46 AM   #33
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

A guy I met after chatting for a while on line told me about the site, so I thought I would take a look.

I did not lurk, I joined right away.

Because people wanted to talk and get to know me and were interested in what I had done or wanted to do sexually.

Because I have met some great people off this site in real time, and hope to meet up with others.

Not sure I have no, I would have been me and done what I have done anyway, but I just found another outlet to meet up with people to do it.

Not sure I can answer that, I love the truth questions but I have found my dare thread to be awsome until negative people started messaging me.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:53 PM   #34
FakeyMcFakerName

Default Here you go

About two weeks ago, and my initial reaction was "fuck yeah, this is great".

About a day

It's an entertaining way to pass time

Why not? It's fun.

Yes. I've learned a bit about how to interpret a submissive's mindset.

Oh lord - I've not been around long enough to pick out a best. The next message i get that says "show me your dick" or similar will be just as ridiculous as the last 50.
FakeyMcFakerName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:15 AM   #35
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction?

I'm not really sure - a google search gone awry I think. And curiosity.

How long did you lurk before creating a profile?

Not very I think, though it was a while ago - maybe a week or two.

What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?

Curiosity and wanting to get to know certain people.

Why do you keep coming back now?

I don't really know. Some of the people, some of the interesting threads - mainly I think I'm used to it.

Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how?

Oh, definitely, probably in more ways than I can list.

Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out.

Hm. I don't think I can pick - some of the people, a few pieces of writing, bits of the community.
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:46 PM   #36
Juicey Jessica

Nuclear

How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction?
I typed in Truth or Dare in Google and found the site. I was intrigued by everything.

How long did you lurk before creating a profile?
Almost immediately. After looking at the forums I wanted to participate.

What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?
I'm intrigued by everything. I want to see it all.

Why do you keep coming back now?
Same as above

Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how?
It's too early to tell... I just made my account last week.

Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out.
The people that post two line ads for masters or mistresses make me laugh.

I have a girlfriend and she's amazing.

I'm not looking to be a slave.

Likes: Swirlies, Spanking, Mouthsoaping, Cleaning, Diapers, Humiliation, Punishment, Dice Dares, Body writing (Must be able to be covered)
Dislikes: Anal
Limits: Public, Pictures, Video, Illegal, Blood, Cuts, Permanent

If you have any questions feel free to ask...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=173722
Juicey Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:40 AM   #37
Kitten
The One & Only

If I remember correctly, I happened to be kneeling on the floor with my head on Anjelen's knee when I first saw it... He said I should check it out, so I did.

I did not lurk at all. I quite literally got up and started the other computer, and made an account.

The regular chatbox people were quite friendly back then, and there was a lot to learn.

A misplaced sense of nostalgia, and a few new friends!

I would say so. It's probably one of the first websites that taught me not to trust as much, and that it's OK to be rude or crass sometimes.

The awesomest thing that I've ever seen on here is that despite the anonymous hordes of erect cocks, there is still a sense of community & friendship on some level.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:11 AM   #38
John Masters

How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction? I was looking for a truth or dare site

How long did you lurk before creating a profile? Not long

What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site? I was given some interesting dares

Why do you keep coming back now? I had my first real life Master/slave experience through a contact made here and hope to repeat the experience with someone else

Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how? It has been a springboard for fun times and people here have given me a lot of ideas

Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out. The first time I was naked on cam was for the pleasure of a getDare member

Old 04-02-2014, 09:31 PM   #39
masochisticpuppy

Send a message via Yahoo to masochisticpuppy

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction? I found it after exploring the milovana web tease site. I found it interesting and slightly silly.

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile? about five minutes.

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site? I was curious to see if I could find someone to play with that could keep my interests.

--Why do you keep coming back now? I get bored and horny.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how? No, I do not think I have... I guess it has made me go out to my local fetish club more often and play in person.

I got a dare in my inbox from someone that I would like to try but I am worried it will disappoint me in the end.
Dislikes: pee, humiliation, canes, punishment, feet
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
masochisticpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:40 PM   #40
Sapphire

I was seventeen, I was looking for a chatroom about BDSM so that I could experiment and this place was perfect.
I lurked for a long while actually, a few months I suppose
I really wanted to experiment with BDSM
Because I like a lot of people here, the chat is fun and it has not changed since I first arrived
Yes. I found my first Master here. He was awful and I learned how to NOT look for a Master. LOL
An orgasm dare I never was able to conquer. I still try to do so, four years later XD

1) I am not a Mistress

That is all, carry on!
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:17 AM   #41
BrownDude25

Post My answers:

Was searching for some sexual dice games to play with my wife. Amazed and intrigued at what I saw.

Around a month maybe.

I was new to the concept of bdsm and realised maybe I liked it

Some of the stuff is really sexy. I've always wanted my lady to be a bit rougher...maybe tie me up a bit and make me earn my release. The idea of being a semi-sub turns me on!

I've definitely learnt a lot of new things that people do. Some I like, some I dont.

Ideas to punish my wife or be punished by her sexually.

Kik: fetishsam123

Roleplay, Pet play, Cum play, Orgasm Control, Light bondage, Humiliation, Degradation, Nude chores, Objectification

Limits
Permanent, Scat, Vomit, Excessive pain, Gaping.
BrownDude25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:24 PM   #42
kyjd

Googled sexual dares, My initial reaction awesome

a couple of days

I like to have fun

It's fun

Yes, because things I thought that would turn me off actually turn me on

I have no idea

likes: teasing, orgasm denial, masturbation instructions, panties, light bondage

dislikes: pain, humiliation, scat, anything to do with family dares
kyjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:38 PM   #43
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I forget now. I think it was a link on another site. Maybe Milovana?

A week.

I am an odd little fish, and easily bored. Oh, and I like to be challenged and love the feeling of not being in control. That's why I love Dice Dares.

As above.

Not yet.

Dumbest thing? The reasons for people being banned. I mean, seriously? Most awesome was a dude who did the chastity thread and managed something ridiculous like six months!

I mean, chastity with a device. He couldn't even touch himself. I've been longer than two years without sex and I'm married (I was then too). Hell, she's never even touched me with her hands down there.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:33 AM   #44
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default 2

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction? Goooogle. I can't remember my reaction. Probably found it odd at first, but the site was in its infancy so I felt welcome.

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile? I think I created my first profile almost right away.

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site? For more truths and dares.

--Why do you keep coming back now? For my Princess, for truths and for the awesome people I've met.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how? Yeah, a lot actually. Mainly in the sense that I've matured in terms of kink and fetish. I've learnt a lot about myself, challenged myself, and found out what I'm comfortable with.

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out. Can I say member Lokelake? For the longest time, he was hilarious. Is he no longer here? And, of course, the community here is awesome; and I found my amazing Princess here too :3
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 09:06 PM   #45
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Default Why I am here

--How did you first stumble onto this site?
From Milovana

Off and on for probably a year

To get ideas to spice up my solo play

I like the community and support I've seen - as well as the wicked ideas people here have

Yes, I think I've accepted myself and my kinks more

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here?
Shadowice's Hell Tease
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funny, getdare, getdare account