Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #16
Kitsune

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction?
I was searching for dares or online game dares!

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile?
Two minutes

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?
Nice people, fun dares

--Why do you keep coming back now?
Who knows? Maybe I'm a dare whore XD

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how?
Nah, not reALLY

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out.
I like a lot of the stories! I can't pick just one!

Likes: Wedgies, anal and pussy insertion, mild tit torture, cross dressing, spanking, bondage, tickling
Dislikes: intense pain, pee, poop, public, family or friend involved, permenant, illegal

Rainbows are epic. Deal with it.

WARNING:
I'm better at doing dares than giving dares ._.

PM ME SPANK AND I WILL SPANK MY CLIT 10 TIMES WITH A RULER.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #17
Tadario

At a party with a few good friends, we needed ideas for dares, however when we saw the dares most chickened out

Hmm maybe a couple of weeks

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?
The thought of dares and stories was what I was looking for

To try new dares and to learn from others

Nah I haven't change or grown, as I have always been open minded

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out.
I would have to say that the best thing here is the way people react when someone gives them the dare that they have been waiting for, for a very long time and hoe they react to it
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #18
redbate

I stumbled on this sight initially cause i wanted to get to know other people with same interests as me.

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile? I created my profile straight away

I dunno prob cause getting to know people is fun

really? ask me again? but same reason as previous question

yeah kinda...

i dunno i think this sight is the most awesome
Old 07-31-2012, 03:25 AM   #19
Moan

Honestly, I can't remember anymore XD

Created one almost instantly

The comments, the dares, the stories, etc
Everything!

Because I'm horny during my freetime

I'm pretty sure I'm just as horny and immature as before

All of the great stories
Old 07-31-2012, 03:48 AM   #20
loves_the_dares

Looked up 'daring' on yahoo came up with a link to this site
AGES!! like a year and a half...so glad i made one though
cuz its awesome and i get really excited when given dares
same reason as above
yea i think i've learnt a lot about doing dares. They don't hurt...just do it!
my first three posts were in the wrong forum oops

Also if someone PM's "Quick Strip" to me I will have 30 seconds to strip competely naked and will stay like that for 10 minutes

Likes: Denied Orgasm, Semi-Public Nudity, Strangers, Embarrassment, Spanking
Dislikes: Light Bondage, Completely Public, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, Anal
Limits: Toys, X-Dressing (Nothing Available), Ice, Poo, Pee, Cum, Extreme Pain, Permanent, CBT
loves_the_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:30 AM   #21
dresscrossed

Thumbs up

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction?I searched "crossdressing dares" on google and found some on here. At first I thought it was great, still do.

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile?I lurked a lot, kept coming back to look at more and more dares, then eventually wanted to post some things of my own, boom, profile.

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?quality dares and interesting people

--Why do you keep coming back now?mostly to see what is new, check on my profile to see if anyone asks me anything or dares me.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how?definitely, I have been more comfortable in crossdressing, and have tried new things because of the site.

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out. someone sent me a pm-dare to do that was right up my alley, it had everything that i would actually want to do in a dare, as well as push me just over my limits. It was dandy.
dresscrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #22
cmiller

It initially struck me as a wannabe fetish site for kids, bunch of people just trying to get their rocks off, and many of them, based on their knowledge of both the human body and basic grammar (even if English isn't your native language) they were underage. However, I lurked around a while and came to realize there are some legitimate people on here that aren't just faking around and that's why I decided to join.
Around 7 months. Long enough to read threads and finally see enough maturity on here to make it worth while.
Hope that there might be honest, good people on this site not just looking for a quick wank to fake pictures and youthful fantasies.
Found a few good people to talk to and enjoy expressing my Dominant side in a manner that doesn't involve joining a pay site or other spam infested BDSM communities. I recognize that this site is not centered around that but many of the themes behind the dares are and so it works out.
Not yet. Being as I just joined. I feel I could offer a lot to people here through my experience in the BDSM community and help people from making many of the mistakes newbies make. That being said, I'm sure I will grow in some fashion, just not sure how yet.
Some of the ridiculous ads in the SM area. Some are just horribly bad, so bad it's funny.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #23
UseMyPussy

My girlfriend made my an account, and when she told me, i just about flipped out. I love this site but wasn't brave enough to make an account

5 months maybe,? Not everyday just cruzing...

Had to complete my dares got addictes
i get horny and love the creativity of the people here

Mmm sorta... i think i'm more risky now

Mmm probably.... the picture dares. Hooott
Toys:More Vibs than I can count, Dildos, Butt plugs <3, clothes, rope, clamps, chastity belt, whip, cuffs, self pumping dildo ect..
like:Mess, piss, shit, cum, pet play, incest, public, diapers
PM me dares and you'll get a full report back
I live with my girlfriend Rebecca Use me :*
UseMyPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #24
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction?
I first came across this site on a search engine looking for some anal dice dares, since another tord site I was a part of had sort of died down. I can't quite remember what my inital reaction was. I probably thought "wow this has a lot of stuff on it.

How long did you lurk before creating a profile?
I think I signed up the day I found it, maybe a couple of hours.

What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?
Thre was a lot of stuff on here, I was trying to get more into the bdsm scene and I could also share some of the dares I had crated as well try some, and answer some truths.

Why do you keep coming back now?
Mainly to work on stories that I'm writing and to read the occasional good story that comes out of this site. The site is a lot different than when I first joined. Also I try to help those out who are looking for dares, and I also am busy proofreading a story on this site, aside from my own.

Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how?
Originally, I thought no, but since I've been on this site I think I have more of a grasp and immersion in the bdsm world. I've also been able to lern some writing techniques from reading the stories on here.

Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out.
Well I could write a book about the dumbest stuff I've seen on here but I wouldn't actually clarify that as awesome. I think the most awesome thing I've seen here is anyone who tells a TRUE story about some of the crazy stuff they've done, not including my own story. I really admire these people that they're crazy enough to go through with stuff like this, mostly of their own volition, and I honestly hope that some day I can be as daring as that.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #25
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
GetDare is a pretty awesome community of individuals who are creative, interesting, kinky, a little nerdy, and lots of fun. And you are a part of that community! Give yourself a high five, and then answer some truths about how you use this site: High Five

I was pleased to find this site as I have always been into truth or dare since I was young .I googled truth or dare and getdare was one of the first to come to my attention.

I spent a couple of days checking gd out before joining

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?I stayed after giving it a couple of weeks because even though I am an old fart people on gd made me welcome

To see whats going on doing some of the dares and answering any truths asked

Now your asking to be honest I dont know ,I have had so many awesome times on here and at the moment made 3 people famous on the net .I hope the awesome times go on and hope people new here will accept me .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:11 AM   #26
JohnDoe2b

How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction? I think I was googling truth or dare after having played on chatroulette or Omegle.

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile? No idea. Probbaly amonth or so

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?Why do people play truth or dare? Because it's a Little dangerous, it's a Little scarry, it's a lot of fun

--Why do you keep coming back now? See above

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how? I wouldn't put it like that, but I've probably learned to accept and partially understand the broad spectrum of sexual kinks. Compared to what goes on here I am still very much vanilla, but it's certainly opened my eyes to a whole different world.

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out. Between the many imposters, silly dares and people pretending they actually do those dares, I've actually found a very nice person that I hope I can keep in contact with for a long time to come.
JohnDoe2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #27
Dareholic
getDare Addict

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction? I have no idea. I just happened to stumble one the site. This site was something different then every day life.

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile? One day, then the next I made an account.

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site? I was board.

--Why do you keep coming back now? Keeps me busy and out of trouble.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how? No, but then again; I have always been very open to about anything. I also know my likes limits; plus I already had a mistress and master.

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out. Just seeing what other people have commented on things.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:12 PM   #28
pet monkey
getDare Devil

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction? I think I found it googling T or D sites

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile? YEARS!... Like, 11 or 12 years... It wasn't until after my divorce that I decided what the hell, might as well join the community

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site? I enjoyed reading the dares and stories on the site

--Why do you keep coming back now? Right now, I'm enjoying becoming a part of the community. Plus I've already met some awesome people.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how? Well, I'm on course to live out some fantasies because of the site (and someone I met here) so, yeah, I'd say there's growth, it just happens to be ongoing still

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out. So far, the funniest thing I've seen on here (just recently) is Happyme's 'trashed thread' (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139198)

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:21 PM   #29
Happy Me

Talking

I think I was googling for punishment ideas for a new masturbation fantasy while my (ex)wife was out of town. I fell in love instantly!
About 8 months, until after the divorce.
It made me horny and gave me a lot of masturbation fantasy ideas!
I have made a lot of friends, and met some amazing play partners.
OMG, so much!! I don't even really know how to explain it, but here goes: I have learned about a whole different version of BDSM that I never knew existed, that is happy and loving and full of joy. It is so much more compatible with my personality, and so so so wonderful!
I have also learned and grown from every person I have met here. My pain tolerance has also gone way up, if that counts as "growth" (thanks to deschut )
I really loved this story, a LOT.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:34 PM   #30
Sammybear717

Honestly don't remember how, but was excited

No longer than a couple hours reading some of the stuff

Was looking for kinky dares

creativity of people

well it hasn't even been a full week, but we'll see

seen? well there were some very entertaining dares to read!

Light/Medium Bondage-Multiple Orgasms-Public-Swallowing Cum-Blindfolds-Forced Nudity-Hand Cuffs-Ice-Masturbation-Pegging-Sexy/Slutty clothing-edging before orgasm

---Hard Dislikes
Pain-Body Waste-Blood

For full list check out F-list.net/c/sammy9100

Last edited by Sammybear717; 03-25-2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: correction
Sammybear717 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funny, getdare, getdare account