Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-07-2019, 10:26 PM   #1
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Default Public Place/Transport Molestation

This is like metoo, in many countries women tend to get sexually molested in crowded places, some find it sexually assaulting and I guess someone like the excitement. If you have such experience would you mind sharing it? if you did not enjoy it, how you protested it? if you did enjoy, how you let the event go?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 12:20 AM   #2
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

A couple years ago, I was on a bus in a city, enjoying my day off and running errands. It was very crowded - the kind where you try to move back in the aisle at every stop to make room. After a couple stops, I realized that not only was the person behind me inching closer, but that his cock was nestled right up again my ass. I'd been doing lots in the forums here and had been feeling flirty in general, so at first I told myself that this could be a fun adventure. After another bus stop, though, I felt less confident, and more uncomfortable as the reality of it continued.
I shifted away, as if I assumed any body contact was due to the crowding, but at the very next swaying of the bus, the man put the front of his pants right back against the back of mine. By now I was distinctly uncomfortable, and starting to feel angry. The bus was tightly packed, so it was impossible to get a seat or move more than a few inches away, so I just tried to ignore it and pretend I hadn't noticed him. When we finally got within a mile of my destination, I got off 5 stops early to escape. I quickly pushed my way to the door and left without ever looking back to acknowledge the intruder. I really wanted it to be a fun, spontaneous encounter, but the truth was that it just wasn't. It was creepy, and uncomfortable, and I've never taken that particularly-crowded route again.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:46 AM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
A couple years ago, I was on a bus in a city, enjoying my day off and running errands. It was very crowded - the kind where you try to move back in the aisle at every stop to make room. After a couple stops, I realized that not only was the person behind me inching closer, but that his cock was nestled right up again my ass. I'd been doing lots in the forums here and had been feeling flirty in general, so at first I told myself that this could be a fun adventure. After another bus stop, though, I felt less confident, and more uncomfortable as the reality of it continued.
I shifted away, as if I assumed any body contact was due to the crowding, but at the very next swaying of the bus, the man put the front of his pants right back against the back of mine. By now I was distinctly uncomfortable, and starting to feel angry. The bus was tightly packed, so it was impossible to get a seat or move more than a few inches away, so I just tried to ignore it and pretend I hadn't noticed him. When we finally got within a mile of my destination, I got off 5 stops early to escape. I quickly pushed my way to the door and left without ever looking back to acknowledge the intruder. I really wanted it to be a fun, spontaneous encounter, but the truth was that it just wasn't. It was creepy, and uncomfortable, and I've never taken that particularly-crowded route again.
Thanks for sharing, it could have been fun if the dare was designed earlier and someone known to you is performing it :P
Btw, I am interested to know, why didn't you make any move against the person?
Old 03-08-2019, 09:30 PM   #4
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, it could have been fun if the dare was designed earlier and someone known to you is performing it :P
Oh, yes, with someone I actually fancied, subtle hidden public arousal would have been delightful. But that was the problem - I didn't know this person, didn't ask them to press into me, wasn't doing anything sexual before getting on the bus. All I was doing was trying to get home on time, which in no way ought to invite someone to think "I'm a sexual object, your genitals belong on me."

Quote:
Btw, I am interested to know, why didn't you make any move against the person?
Despite the instinct of most people outside the moment to swear, "I'd never let someone do that to me, I'd scream my head off," I think I didn't make a bigger deal of it because:

1) Women are generally socialized to be peacemakers, and not make a scene. If it was accidental -- or even if the guy just claimed it was an accident -- I didn't want to get hostile glares from other passengers. It was easier to be uncomfortable from one guy in the wrong than contemplate a whole bus staring at me for being honest-but-female.

2) We're also trained to give people the benefit of the doubt -- even if they don't deserve it in the end -- and that's a surprisingly hard instinct to break on the spot. So I second-guessed myself as to whether the rubbing was actually happening intentionally (which studies say is very common among assault victims, by the way, where they defend the assailant by saying maybe they got the wrong impression, or that the person didn't understand what they were doing). By the time it became obvious that this wasn't accidental touch, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of any big response he might have been seeking.

3) I couldn't necessarily change the situation unless I was willing to make my own life a lot harder. I could have gotten off the bus at any time, but that meant ME being late because of how HE was choosing to bother someone. I could have said something, but in addition to causing a scene, there was a fair chance we didn't speak the same language (based on the neighborhoods along the route). If I spoke up and language wasn't a problem, he might have backed off -- but I've been in similar (non-touch) situations where the person just laughs it off instead of being shamed, and doesn't actually stop at all. So I decided that even though I wasn't happy, it wasn't going to kill me, and just coped with it.

4) Statistically speaking, women who resist persistent, unwanted advances are at higher risk of escalated physical attack. If I pretended it wasn't happening, and didn't cause him shame (even when he deserved to be shamed), he was less likely to respond by hitting me, grabbing me, or following me off the bus to prove that he was a Manly Man who could. I was traveling on my own, so I didn't want to take the risk.

This is heavier than I usually talk about on getDare (sorry, friends!), but they're truthful answers to your questions. Normally I like being fun and flirty, but context and consent really do make a difference, it seems!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:16 AM   #5
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post

This is heavier than I usually talk about on getDare (sorry, friends!), but they're truthful answers to your questions. Normally I like being fun and flirty, but context and consent really do make a difference, it seems!
Thanks for your reply, obviously you given some strongly valid reasons, and by reading those I can assume that you have spent a considerable amount of time in researching this kind of behaviours.

A pre planned but uninformed sudden move by any of your choosen person would have been exciting and fun considering the crowd.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:30 PM   #6
little_red

"In many countries women tend to get sexually molested in crowded places, some find it sexually assaulting and I guess someone like the excitement. If you have such experience would you mind sharing it? if you did not enjoy it, how you protested it? if you did enjoy, how you let the event go?"

This is definitely a taboo turn-on for me. I'm obviously against non-consensual encounters, but I did have an experience that sort of fits this description that genuinely excited me.

It wasn't like a completely non-sexual/romantic environment ie. a bus or a train, but at a bar. It was insanely crowded, and everyone was essentially pushing and shoving to get to the front to order a drink. I was at the bar, on my own buying drinks for my friends that were sat in a booth in another room, completely packed in. I was being squashed into the bar in front of me, and had people on either sides of me and behind me.

So, I'm stood at this bar but all of the bar staff are busy elsewhere. I feel a man press up behind me, but I just assume that it is because it is so packed. I can barely even turn backwards to see who it is. And then I feel his (hard) crotch pushing against my butt. I'm getting kind of excited by it, but again assume that he's got an accidental boner and is being pressed in behind me because of how busy it is. And then suddenly his hand is riding up my thigh and he is moving his crotch up and down (there is no room to go forwards and backwards). I literally couldn't move my hands to get him off of me and couldn't move away from him.

I knew it was wrong, but I was really turned on by it. He ended up disappearing before I'd even gotten my drinks, and I didn't see him again.

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:35 PM   #7
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_red View Post
"In many countries women tend to get sexually molested in crowded places, some find it sexually assaulting and I guess someone like the excitement. If you have such experience would you mind sharing it? if you did not enjoy it, how you protested it? if you did enjoy, how you let the event go?"

This is definitely a taboo turn-on for me. I'm obviously against non-consensual encounters, but I did have an experience that sort of fits this description that genuinely excited me.

It wasn't like a completely non-sexual/romantic environment ie. a bus or a train, but at a bar. It was insanely crowded, and everyone was essentially pushing and shoving to get to the front to order a drink. I was at the bar, on my own buying drinks for my friends that were sat in a booth in another room, completely packed in. I was being squashed into the bar in front of me, and had people on either sides of me and behind me.

So, I'm stood at this bar but all of the bar staff are busy elsewhere. I feel a man press up behind me, but I just assume that it is because it is so packed. I can barely even turn backwards to see who it is. And then I feel his (hard) crotch pushing against my butt. I'm getting kind of excited by it, but again assume that he's got an accidental boner and is being pressed in behind me because of how busy it is. And then suddenly his hand is riding up my thigh and he is moving his crotch up and down (there is no room to go forwards and backwards). I literally couldn't move my hands to get him off of me and couldn't move away from him.

I knew it was wrong, but I was really turned on by it. He ended up disappearing before I'd even gotten my drinks, and I didn't see him again.
Wow! Nice experience, have you at later stage fantasized the event? Or even tried to get in the similar position again?
Old 03-22-2019, 02:13 AM   #8
little_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Wow! Nice experience, have you at later stage fantasized the event? Or even tried to get in the similar position again?
I've definitely fantasised about it. I think irl that is the furthest I would want that fantasy to go though, without it being role-play w/ someone I actually know.

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk