Old 03-18-2019, 07:33 AM   #1
Timeup

Default Uretha play ?

Who here likes it ? If you do , do you use proper toys or random stuff. Comment what you use

Toys that I have are thumbtacks , clothespins, binderclips , suction cup dildo 5.5 in , double ended dildo its massive long, vibrating butt plug , ben wa balls , silicone sound it's pretty long but skinny , and probably any household items you can think of.
Timeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 08:06 AM   #2
deniableslave

I love it!

Mainly I use proper toys (stainless steel sounding rods or silicone rods) but have been known to be a bit more daring from time to time (ginger was excruciating and so very exciting!).

I am always pretty careful about what goes in or what I use on others.

34 Male Switch - Bisexual

Likes: CBT, Humiliation, Anal, Cum Eating, Pee, Sounding, Figging, Wax Play, Spanking, Edging

Soft Limits: Breath Play, ATM, Face Pics

Hard Limits: Blood, Illegal, Financial, Family

Toys: Sounds, Humbler, Vibrators, Dildos, Plugs, Clothespins, Chastity Cages, Rope, Rings, Restraints, Paddles, Floggers, Clamps, and various other household things

Kik: deniableslave
deniableslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 09:59 AM   #3
Timeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniableslave View Post
I love it!

Mainly I use proper toys (stainless steel sounding rods or silicone rods) but have been known to be a bit more daring from time to time (ginger was excruciating and so very exciting!).

I am always pretty careful about what goes in or what I use on others.

I have a silicone sound but that's all I have but what if I want to experiment with other things. what have you used.

Toys that I have are thumbtacks , clothespins, binderclips , suction cup dildo 5.5 in , double ended dildo its massive long, vibrating butt plug , ben wa balls , silicone sound it's pretty long but skinny , and probably any household items you can think of.
Old 03-18-2019, 10:09 AM   #4
deniableslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeup View Post
I have a silicone sound but that's all I have but what if I want to experiment with other things. what have you used.
Go on Amazon; search for medical sounds. Lots of options there.

I think that using anything else is fairly dangerous. Might be exciting but too easy to damage something and the risk of infection is super high.

34 Male Switch - Bisexual

Likes: CBT, Humiliation, Anal, Cum Eating, Pee, Sounding, Figging, Wax Play, Spanking, Edging

Soft Limits: Breath Play, ATM, Face Pics

Hard Limits: Blood, Illegal, Financial, Family

Toys: Sounds, Humbler, Vibrators, Dildos, Plugs, Clothespins, Chastity Cages, Rope, Rings, Restraints, Paddles, Floggers, Clamps, and various other household things

Kik: deniableslave
deniableslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:00 AM   #5
trying
getDare Sweetheart

i fold the charging wire of my phone charger in half and insert that...can get it into my bladder
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:04 AM   #6
Timeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying View Post
i fold the charging wire of my phone charger in half and insert that...can get it into my bladder
How do you know if you have reached your bladder ? Are you Male or female? I'm wondering if that thickness would work for a female.

Old 03-18-2019, 06:14 PM   #7
scandalouskitten

I'm a girl but this thread has me wondering if Daddy would be interested in it. I might have to ask him.

If you want me to write something on my body, message me and tell me where~ <3

💜Body writing💜, edging/denial, petplay, ddlg, light anal play, light pain
🗙 Permanent, friends/family, public, scat, watersports, face, work, any risk of getting caught
scandalouskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 09:12 PM   #8
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Other than having to hold my pee or pee in strange ways, no.

But I would LOVE to try out sounding some day. Or use one of those cock cages that also plug the urethra.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 12:53 AM   #9
Averymildsissy

Something I do because I have one of those shower heads you can take off the wall is fill up my bladder with water and sometimes I just use an air pump to inflate my bladder. It’s one of the weirder ones, but my god does it feel awesome!
Averymildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:45 AM   #10
Timeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalouskitten View Post
I'm a girl but this thread has me wondering if Daddy would be interested in it. I might have to ask him.

I'm also a female . It feels amazing. definitely try it . If hes not interested in you doing it to him ask him to do it to you.

Old 03-19-2019, 06:16 AM   #11
trying
getDare Sweetheart

you can feel it push past the bladder muscle....then an amazing tickle feeling deep inside you
Old 03-19-2019, 06:31 AM   #12
Timeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying View Post
you can feel it push past the bladder muscle....then an amazing tickle feeling deep inside you
Ok that's sounds amazing. maybe I need something longer . Any ideas? It would be a lot of help to my throbbing pussy.

Old 03-19-2019, 06:40 AM   #13
trying
getDare Sweetheart

Default hello miss

Quote:
Ok that's sounds amazing. maybe I need something longer . Any ideas? It would be a lot of help to my throbbing pussy.
any long thin wire folded to you have a loop rather than a sharp end pushing in
Old 03-19-2019, 07:08 AM   #14
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default experiment

Quote:
Who here likes it ? If you do , do you use proper toys or random stuff. Comment what you use
I experiment and have used toothbrush handles and cotton buds
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:36 AM   #15
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

I started a similar thread some days ago, didn't know this one.

I love to stimulate the urethra from the inside, this alone is able to let me almost cum. I use 'medical' stainless steel sounding toys (from the sex shop) and would recommend this to anyone who is curious. They can be bought in different diameters and one would start with the smallest size.

It is incredible, you should really try it :-)

But: Be very careful! The urethra is *very* sensitive, and if you don't want to feel a lot of pain while peeing for one week, use just absolutely smooth toys.
The next danger is the bladder. The bladder inside normally is sterile, unless you have a cystitis. If you go with any toy inside the bladder, you may bring in germs of any kind, as the urethra itself is *not* sterile. So it is not a very good idea of passing the sphincter of the bladder.

Advertisements
Kink Talk