Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #46
intights
getDare Sweetheart

go into a stall. remove your socks and shoes and sit down. gag yourself with your socks, then put your shoes back on and tie them. you must sit on the toilet and jerk off until orgasm. when done, you may remove your socks. but you can put them back on. you can either toss them or throw them in your pockets.

Likes: clothing control, orgasm denial, forced chastity, bladder control
Dislike: pain
Limits: public, animals, illegal, eating or smearing poo

I am locked as of 809pm EST on 10/16/13

I am owned by King of chaos an even bigger sissy than me!
intights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:07 PM   #47
slaveboy12345
Account Banned

i just want a dare no limits
male
slaveboy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:28 PM   #48
India11

Go into a stall and strip to your underwear (or naked if you dare). Then put your cloths outside of the stall on a hook or just somewhere outside of the stall. Go back in the stall and turn around for 5-10 minutes with your eyes closed and your ears plugged. After your done, turn around and hope your cloths are still there.
India11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:24 AM   #49
storm

cum under the stall next to you and leave.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #50
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked and leave your clothes in that stall. next you must visit all the stalls however way you choose then you may dress again.

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #51
lkjhgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atthebottom View Post
stick your head inside the toilet, drop your pants and start masturbating. While you jerk off at least one part of your face must always touch the water. Keep your head in the toilet until you cum, then flush with your face still in there.
so let me sum it up,face in toilet,maturbute,swirlie?
lkjhgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #52
slaveboy12345
Account Banned

take a bath yes that means naked in the sink
slaveboy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #53
lkjhgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy12345 View Post
take a bath yes that means naked in the sink
was tht 4 me? idk if it was
lkjhgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #54
Boomerslave

Simply smell each toilet then leave

Ok willing to go In stalls and lick surfaces pretty horrible restroom though can tie or cuff

Everytime I get a pm saying lick it I'll go to a public toilet and lick it clean

Every time I get a pm saying lock it Ill put myself in chastity for 3 days

Every time I get a pm saying unlucky I'll message a female friend on facebook that "I lost a bet and have to be someone's footstool for a night, interested?"
Boomerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #55
outlaw2265

Go in one stall and lick the toilet seat clean. You may then strip down completely naked and toss your clothes to the stall beside you and start to masturbate. You may only cum after you have edged twice and you have the door unlocked ad cracked open just a little (how much it's open is up to you)

Really only willing to masturbate, fuck my ass with dildo/vibrator, and wear panties and bra while doing this.

Likes: anal, cross dressing, masturbation, semi-public, bondage, forced feminization

Dislikes: public, pain, friends

Limits: Scat, piss, family, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, wedgie, diaper, spanking

Toys: Large butt plug, medium butt plug, realistic dildo with balls, realistic dildo w/o balls, glass dildo, vibrator, bed restraint kit, rope, nipple suckers, chastity device
outlaw2265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #56
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to do a restroom dare. Like feet, socks, shoes, gags anything gos pm me I will take pics if requested

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:51 AM   #57
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

you will go into the "wrong restroom by mistake" enter a stall and masterbate through your underwear. You will then take the underwear off and leave them hanging in the stall. when the restroom is clear you may leave but you will be comando when you do.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #58
SneakerSlave

Find a toilet that has not been flushed. Get naked, toss your clothes on the floor and jack off in a closed stall with your head in the toilet. But you can only jack off 20 times up and down for every person who enters the rest room. Could take a while that you have to sit like that before you cum. After that just put on the clothes and leave.

>>> Note for the person who wants to write down a dare for me:
I am looking for dare(s) again to do in an open toilet in a park, which is very rancid because it's not being cleaned ever. Men piss on a sladded (grid on the) floor, there are no real toilets in there and no stalls, just one open space with two places where man piss on the metal on the floor. So the floor is often being used too of course. You can smell this toilet far before you are there haha. It's next to a road that crosses the park, but once inside I'm out of view. It cannot be closed, so everyone could walk in there any time and can see everything that is going on in there at once. Perhaps I can do something outside the toilet too. Make it a hard one for me.
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #59
outlaw2265

I guess I got skipped some how, so dare me. I'm really only willing to masturbate, use dildo/vibrator, and wear panties/bra while doing this. No licking or sticking my head anywhere please

Likes: anal, cross dressing, masturbation, semi-public, bondage, forced feminization

Dislikes: public, pain, friends

Limits: Scat, piss, family, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, wedgie, diaper, spanking

Toys: Large butt plug, medium butt plug, realistic dildo with balls, realistic dildo w/o balls, glass dildo, vibrator, bed restraint kit, rope, nipple suckers, chastity device
outlaw2265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #60
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

Go into a stall leave the door unlocked and pull your pants down, now bend over the toilet and fuck yourself with a didlo for 20 mins.

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom