pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

and once again, BIGGER for spankme

(i have an open promise as well....)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 09:54 AM   #9572
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Another DOUBLE dose of plugging for SPANKME

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:02 AM   #9573
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

And I must add, Triple for Joe.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:44 AM   #9574
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

TRIPLE the abuse on JOE

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:22 PM   #9575
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Promise closed; not many posts but enough to make it still a challenge for this beginner deep-throater and someone out of practice anally speaking!

30 posts: 90 deep throats until vibe touches back of throat with gagging, followed by 90 full anal insertions, followed by 90 ball busts and 9 edges.

Thanks to ll the posters - as soon as i complete these, I will open a new promise - likely along same lines as this one (practice makes perfect!)

And while we are here; BIGGER for spankme once again please

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Soo sllooowww here

Will open a promise to hopefully get things rolling again - using tasks i struggle with:

I promise to do 3 deep throats with my vibe touching back of my throat, 3 anal insertions (no A2M) and 3 ball busts using a wooden spoon for every post until 0600 CET, 28 Nov.

- If you DOUBLE, no other keywords allowed.
- OK to TRIPLE but only once per hour
- if over 50 posts (mine included), i will tie balls tight at base for all tasks

Let the fun begin!

EDIT: forgot to add, I will edge 3 times for every page started while my promise is open and will NOT orgasm until all tasks are completed

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 11-27-2020 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-27-2020, 10:24 PM   #9576
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

BIGGER for my friend spankme please

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 11-27-2020, 11:03 PM   #9577
Dareme2020

I promise for every post in the next 14 hours I will do 5 jumping jacks and 5 squats whilst I have a banana in my ass and ice cream, ketchup, maple syrup and 5 eggs in my undies and for every egg that breaks I will do the following dares

No egg breaks : do nothing

One egg breaks : I will colour the tip of my penis and have an arrow pointing to it and the arrow saying “ dirty slut “

Two eggs break : same as above and do 20 push-ups with each push-up my nose going in my own shit underwear

Three eggs break : all of above except no eggs breaking and I will make my penis in to a hot dog with a bun around it and heaps of ketchup and mustard

Four eggs break : all of the above except no eggs breaking and I will piss in a sock then wear the sock again go for an hour walk then once the walk is up I will suck the sock

Five eggs break : all of the above except no eggs breaking and I will also do all my pm dares

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:25 PM   #9578
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Promise closed; not many posts but enough to make it still a challenge for this beginner deep-throater and someone out of practice anally speaking!

30 posts: 90 deep throats until vibe touches back of throat with gagging, followed by 90 full anal insertions, followed by 90 ball busts and 9 edges.

Thanks to ll the posters - as soon as i complete these, I will open a new promise - likely along same lines as this one (practice makes perfect!)
Was not sure i could do this today for fear of losing privacy, but with some encouragement in the chat room, decided to go forward and try to complete.

So kneeling on a wooden floor, vibe standing upright on top of a rag on a chair (so as not to drool all over chair), i started nice and slow; going down on the vibe until the tip touched the back of my throat, slight gag, and then back up until only tip was between my lips. Up and down; i started to get a little bored so experimented with going faster, holding my hands behind my back and using my entire torso to force the up & down movement...giving me ideas for my next promise. Towards the end of the 90, i was going faster and faster in sets of 10, gagging profusely, drool running rampant! Reached 90 with eyes and nose watering, throat a little sore, drool everywhere 0 good thing i used the rag.

On to the insertions: vibe well lubed with my saliva, i laid on my back; knees to chest to open up my butt and started nice slow insertions. Vibe is relatively small (6" long; 1" wide) (and was WELL lubed) , so i could slide it in fully right from the beginning. I started experiment here as well in thoughts of upcoming promise. These insertions passed relatively quickly...,

...then onto 90 busts to balls with a wooden spoon. As most know, i am well practiced here, so not much to say. I busted at a pace of about 1 per second, allowing the sting to spread across entire ball surface, fade and then striking again.

Thus followed by 9 edges -- needed quite a bit of time to calm down between edges as i was TOO close (and still denied though 2 Dec).

So ends this report, and as i said, my next promise starting with next post.

Thanks again to all the contributors and readers!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 11-27-2020, 11:28 PM   #9579
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE for Dareme2020 please (welcome to the thread!)

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 11-27-2020, 11:45 PM   #9580
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Similar to previous, I promise to do 3 deep throats with my vibe touching back of my throat, 3 anal insertions (no A2M) and 3 ball busts using a wooden spoon for every post until 0600 CET, 2 Dec (when my current denial period ends). I also agree to remain in denial until all tasks from this promise are complete and edge 3 times for every page in this thread is started while my promise is open.

- if over 50 posts (mine included), i will tie balls tight at base for all tasks

Stipulations:
DEEP THROATS:
- i will hold my hands behind my back while kneeling for the deep throats using my torso to control the up and down movements
- the vibe may never lose contact with my mouth / lips (either all the way in, or only the tip held between my lips. If i "drop" the vibe, there will be a 10 deep throats penalty added to the end of the task.
- I will maintain a slow pace for the assigned deep throats (@1 per second) while the penalty deep throats will be performed as fast as i can in sets of 10 without stopping (simulating having my "mouth fucked").
INSERTIONS:
- Anal insertions will be performed slowly (once again, @ 1 per second)
- vibe must remain in me at all times
- Penalty, 10 additional FAST insertions for every time vibe slips out completely.
EDGES:
- nothing should ooze out allowing one minute between edges.
- If anything oozes, once i swallow it, I will then ask the most frequent poster in this promise for a punishment

Let the fun begin once again!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 11-28-2020 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:07 AM   #9581
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

So my promise is closed and it looks like my total time is 6 hours and 45 minutes. And because you all like it that way, they will all be with a bigger plug than I would have used.

I'll get started on that this morning and see if I can get that finished today. Thank you all for helping me get back into this! I'll let you know how it goes.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 07:16 AM   #9582
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankme554 View Post
So my promise is closed and it looks like my total time is 6 hours and 45 minutes. And because you all like it that way, they will all be with a bigger plug than I would have used.

I'll get started on that this morning and see if I can get that finished today. Thank you all for helping me get back into this! I'll let you know how it goes.
That is for the update and good luck!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 10:35 AM   #9583
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankme554 View Post

Looking forward to your report; enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 11-28-2020, 03:19 PM   #9584
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Similar to previous, I promise to do 3 deep throats with my vibe touching back of my throat, 3 anal insertions (no A2M) and 3 ball busts using a wooden spoon for every post until 0600 CET, 2 Dec (when my current denial period ends). I also agree to remain in denial until all tasks from this promise are complete and edge 3 times for every page in this thread is started while my promise is open.

Stipulations:
DEEP THROATS:
- i will hold my hands behind my back while kneeling for the deep throats using my torso to control the up and down movements
- the vibe may never lose contact my mouth / lips (either all the way in, or only the tip held between my lips. If i "drop" the vibe, there will be a 10 deep throats penalty added to the end of the task.
- I will maintain a slow pace for the assigned deep throats (@1 per second) while the penalty deep throats will be performed as fast as i can in sets of 10 without stopping (simulating having my "mouth fucked").
INSERTIONS:
- Anal insertions will be performed slowly (once again, @ 1 per second)
- vibe must remain in me at all times
- Penalty, 10 additional FAST insertions for every time vibe slips out completely.
EDGES:
- nothing should ooze out allowing a minute between edges.
- If anything oozes, once i swallow it, and then ask the most frequent poster in this promise for a punishment

Let the fun begin once again!
Glad to see you back in the game again! Just to be clear - since you state that you will be doing Deep Throats, Insertions, and Edges, etc., for every post - it looks like there are no KEYWORDS to be added just special for you!

How sad

But no worries, at least I can start the fun off with a TRIPLE for you!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 01:06 AM   #9585
LissyTheSissy

I promise to do 1 deepthroat and 5 anal thrusts on a small dildo for each post in the next 48 hours.

Keywords max. 2 per post :
Bigger is better: At 10 I will do the task on a medium dildo, at 20 on a large one
Hold : I have to hold 1 deepthroat for as long as possible
A2M : First 5 anal thrusts and afterwards 1 deepthroat
Chastity : Add 4 hours of chastity
Feminize : Adds 1 day of wearing panties and a bra

Toys :3 Dildos, 4 Plugs, Chastity Cage, Ballgag, Nippleclamps

PM DARES

RULES
LissyTheSissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise