Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-28-2020, 07:47 AM   #1
Sidhion

Male 31/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place

31/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hey everyone!

I am a 33 years old man from Austria. I will keep my visual description short because every serious reply will get a picture of me if requested.
I am 1.75m, about 85kg, average body with a little dad bod, short brown hair and blue eyes.

What I am looking for

The truth is: it is a pretty open field. What attracts me the most is having power and control over another person and the feeling of someone willingly giving me that power. Also knowing that the other one is enjoying things that many wouldn't even think of is just so arousing.
How I get these feelings, however, is not that important to me. Someone likes to be spanked, others want to be humiliated and others want to be edged for weeks. The (willing) exchange of power is way more thrilling for me than the action linked to it.
But of course, I have favorites and I will tell you:
Verbal degradation (the meaner, the better for me)
Humiliation
Control of the other person's sex life (with who you sleep, when you masturbate, when you orgasm, everything)
Installing a few simple, everyday rules (A huge feeling of power and control for me)

What should you bring

Again, due to this being kind of a rather psychological than physiological thing for me, this is kind of open. I have no restrictions on your age (as long as it's legal), location (although time zone differences CAN be a problem, currently I am in Europe) or appearance.
I want an open and honest person who really enjoys this kind of domination. I don't care whether you are experienced or a beginner by the way.

My limits

There are a few things that I just don't click with although they should give me the exact feeling of power I am looking for (if not even more):
Anything that includes wounds (Cutting, branding, piercing, you name it)
Anything that is permanent (I'm talking about tatoos, scars and this stuff)
Scat

How would this work

I will be honest here because everything else would be stupid. I am working full time, I have a wife and I have a social life. So as much as I want to make this as frequent as possible, there just will be times where I cannot write, chat, skype, talk or whatever it is that we will be doing. But in general, I want to have frequent exchange, established routines, etc. For me personally, I am OK with only chatting but I am also open to calls and/or video chats, that is up to you (and it might develop over time, too).

For the girls that are into this kind of stuff: If you are into being humiliated through being kind of ignored, only contacted when I a want too and generally knwoing that you are lower priority in ym life then I am very interested in expanding on that topic beyond my natural time limitations.

Verification/Pictures

Again, this might scare some of you away but anyway: I will not request pictures unless you tell me it's okay. Period.
However, I want verification. Both ways. If you don't care if I am who I pretend to be I find this odd. And I want to know that I am really talking to the person you claim to be. What I suggest is this:

Both of us will provide a picture with a handwritten note of the other person's choice held in front of the body. No face needed. No nudes needed.

I know this is not the ultimate verification but it's better than nothing.

Now, I think that's it for now. If you're interested and/or have some more questions, please PM me.

Thank you for reading!

Advertisements
Kink Talk