Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2019, 01:45 AM   #1
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Default 25 F Need Anal dares I Have the weekend Off

Hi getdare again, so I have recently quit my job and am getting ready to move to my new house soooo... I have like a week of free time with nothing to do. Also my roommate have moved out of my current apartment so I have it all to myself. My toys, likes, and dislikes are in my signature below. Hopefully you all can come up with something creative or fun and of course I will write a report on any dare I do here. Thanks in advance everyone.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 01:58 AM   #2
TIM1
getDare Devil

Start on all four in the middle of room with a toy in your ass, longest you have but pushed only to half lenght.
Your task is to walk to a wall and push remaing toy in you using only wall.

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:01 AM   #3
Dexo

Are you moving far away or in the same area? Asking since you.have semi public in your likes maybe if you're moving away you'd want to take the opportunity to do something risky around your apartment/neighborhood before this fresh start.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:09 AM   #4
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the dares so far, just as a heads up, I wont be doing them till the morning, I'm about to go to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM1 View Post
Start on all four in the middle of room with a toy in your ass, longest you have but pushed only to half lenght.
Sounds fun, this will be the first dare I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
Are you moving far away or in the same area? Asking since you.have semi public in your likes maybe if you're moving away you'd want to take the opportunity to do something risky around your apartment/neighborhood before this fresh start.
I'm moving fairly far away to another state.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Old 07-20-2019, 02:14 AM   #5
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, Wearing diapers

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), butt plugs(m,l, and larger), inflatable butt plug, enema bag

I deleted my old post as I misread your limits (apologies)

I think you should take a large enema then insert your inflatable plug.

The number of minutes you hold should be 20, if you do less you need to specify how many minutes less, so we can think of a suitable way to punish you.

Perhaps some bladder/enema control with a diaper would be fun.

Good luck!
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 03:25 AM   #6
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

well since you like semi public and your moving pretty far away iv got a fun idea it is a bit risky but you dont need to show your face and i can tell you it gives a real rush and of course you may do this at night

if one of your dildos has a suction cup (i would like it if its your 12inch dildo) stick it against your window and fuck your ass untill you have an orgasm but in the first 10 min your not allowed to touch your pussy just focus on your ass if you can orgasm from that you may stop if not than complete the ten min and then you may do whatever you like to orgasm but dont stop fucking your ass, if both your dildos dont have a suction cup then put it on the window sill

i hope this isnt to public for you

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 12:22 PM   #7
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM1 View Post
Alright so I decided to combine this dare and another dare below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness991 View Post
well since you like semi public and your moving pretty far away iv got a fun idea it is a bit risky but you dont need to show your face and i can tell you it gives a real rush and of course you may do this at night

if one of your dildos has a suction cup (i would like it if its your 12inch dildo) stick it against your window and fuck your ass untill you have an orgasm but in the first 10 min your not allowed to touch your pussy just focus on your ass if you can orgasm from that you may stop if not than complete the ten min and then you may do whatever you like to orgasm but dont stop fucking your ass, if both your dildos dont have a suction cup then put it on the window sill

i hope this isnt to public for you
Alright well let me say that these dares were challenging and fun. I haven't played with my ass in awhile so just working my way back to being able to get my 12 in dildo in was a challenge. It took me like 10 mins of slowly working my way up with my other toys.

Once I was able to get my 12 in dildo in, my longest and girthest dildo halfway in, I walked or rather waddled to the other side of the room where my window was and pressed it against the window to make it stick while it simultaneously plunged deeper inside of me and it felt great, stretching me out wonderfully. It didn't really stick to the window though with just trying to push it with my ass so I used my hands also to make it securely stick to it. Also I did this like midday but I didn't really open the window curtains, I just opened it up enough to stick the dildo, I didn't want to wait till night to do it. Im not sure how much others would be able to see but it was enough to scare and excite me.

Im not sure what position I was in but I had my legs spread a bit and was bouncing my tight ass on the window. It didn't take me long to start going balls deep onto it and rather quickly too I think. The stretch was wonderful, I forgot how much I loved playing with my ass and the thought of someone maybe seeing me made it all the more fun. I didn't exactly time how long it took to make me orgasm but I think I did it in less than 10 mins, I was just have a great time.

Thanks for the dares and I hope you like my report.

The following user says Thank You to Analonly for this post:
Old 07-20-2019, 12:32 PM   #8
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtightmask View Post

I deleted my old post as I misread your limits (apologies)

I think you should take a large enema then insert your inflatable plug.

The number of minutes you hold should be 20, if you do less you need to specify how many minutes less, so we can think of a suitable way to punish you.

Perhaps some bladder/enema control with a diaper would be fun.

Good luck!
OK so I'm currently doing this dare now, after stretching my ass with the previous dares, I figured why not stretch it more lol. I took a few enema before to clean myself out before starting the previous dare so I knew I was already clean and how much I could probably take. So I filled my enema bag up, I think it's a 2 L one but I'm not sure, and let it flow into me. Just saying I don't think I took 2 litter into me may like 1 or 1.5 L, if my whole bag is 2 L. Lets just alot of warmish water. My belly definetly got bigger let's say that. After I got it in I put my inflatable plug in and sadly let a little bit of water out while inserting. I then pumped it like 4 times to plug me good so water doesn't come out. As in writing this I pumped it up 2 more times cause I started to feel like the plug might just shoot out. It's been roughly 10 mins so far with the plug in and enema in. I think I might try and see how long I can keep them in or until my ass is needed for another dare lol. Sadly I don't have any diapers, so I can't use them. Thanks for the dare and I'll update everyone when 20 mins are up.

Old 07-20-2019, 12:35 PM   #9
SillySissySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analonly View Post
OK so I'm currently doing this dare now, after stretching my ass with the previous dares, I figured why not stretch it more lol. I took a few enema before to clean myself out before starting the previous dare so I knew I was already clean and how much I could probably take. So I filled my enema bag up, I think it's a 2 L one but I'm not sure, and let it flow into me. Just saying I don't think I took 2 litter into me may like 1 or 1.5 L, if my whole bag is 2 L. Lets just alot of warmish water. My belly definetly got bigger let's say that. After I got it in I put my inflatable plug in and sadly let a little bit of water out while inserting. I then pumped it like 4 times to plug me good so water doesn't come out. As in writing this I pumped it up 2 more times cause I started to feel like the plug might just shoot out. It's been roughly 10 mins so far with the plug in and enema in. I think I might try and see how long I can keep them in or until my ass is needed for another dare lol. Sadly I don't have any diapers, so I can't use them. Thanks for the dare and I'll update everyone when 20 mins are up.
After the 20 minutes are up do 5 jumping jacks before you deflate the plug.

Kik: SluttySillySissy

Likes: Hypno, anal, oral, a2m, BDSM, cbt, chastity, piss, cum play, edging, enemas,
deepthroating, body writing, humiliation, and sissy.

Dislikes: Public, scat, line writing, denial, and boredom.

Limits: Full public, identifying pictures, permanent marks, blood, incest (of any kind), and blackmail.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90422

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90448
SillySissySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 12:53 PM   #10
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillySissySlut View Post
After the 20 minutes are up do 5 jumping jacks before you deflate the plug.
OK so times up held it for roughly 30 mins. It wasn't super challenging with the plug in, but it was still somewhat of a struggle. As long as I wasn't moving it was fine but once I did move I just felt the huge need to release.

Also the 5 jumping Jacks werent that bad. It was only 5. I did fell the water swish in my belly which was interesting. The second I deflated the plug, the plug and water just shot out. Oh it felt great to finnaly release it.

Thanks for the dare

Old 07-20-2019, 12:57 PM   #11
SillySissySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analonly View Post
OK so times up held it for roughly 30 mins. It wasn't super challenging with the plug in, but it was still somewhat of a struggle. As long as I wasn't moving it was fine but once I did move I just felt the huge need to release.

Also the 5 jumping Jacks werent that bad. It was only 5. I did fell the water swish in my belly which was interesting. The second I deflated the plug, the plug and water just shot out. Oh it felt great to finnaly release it.

Thanks for the dare
Cool, I was hoping the wouldn't be too hard. If it was too easy you can do more the next time you're holding an enema

Kik: SluttySillySissy

Likes: Hypno, anal, oral, a2m, BDSM, cbt, chastity, piss, cum play, edging, enemas,
deepthroating, body writing, humiliation, and sissy.

Dislikes: Public, scat, line writing, denial, and boredom.

Limits: Full public, identifying pictures, permanent marks, blood, incest (of any kind), and blackmail.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90422

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90448
SillySissySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:32 AM   #12
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

first off thank you for doing my last dare i really enjoyed reading your report esspecially the part that you did it in the middle of the day and that you came from it :P

as for your next dare take your big dildo and i want you to fuck it hard for 30 minutes use a timer to keep track of time now since you can orgasm from it i want you to stop before you do and use a belt to spank your ass 10 times every time your on the edge then wait 20 sec and continue i do want you to try and edge as much as possible so during this dare you are allowed to play with your pussy but thats up to you let me know how many times you edged and how your ass is feeling

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk