Old 05-30-2019, 10:37 AM   #61
Narnia

Jo, please continue this? It's way too good to be left like this...

Likes: Bondage, sleight pain, humiliation, and a lot a lot more!

Limits: Blood, family/friends, social suicide, open public, permanent, urethra, money, poop, pee drinking, lying
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:36 AM   #62
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 14

Lucy walked out of the room, each step echoing. Just as soon as Lucy left, another girl replaced her. Hayley’s immediate thought was this girl was much younger than her. She was barely 5’2, baby-faced and Hayley could barely notice the girl’s tits. However, the girl was a stunner. Long-blonde hair, blue eyes and an outfit to match any Barbie doll, Hayley honestly thought this girl could be the next Miss Universe.

The girl strutted over to the cardboard box and took out some sort of device.

“Open wide” she said.

Hayley did not hesitate. The metal device was strapped around her head and placed in her mouth. This stopped Hayley closing her mouth. Actually, it stopped her doing much with her head at all.

The girl started removing her panties, letting them drop between her legs. The mini-skirt the girl was still wearing barely covered her pussy. The girl walked forward and put a finger on the inside of Hayley’s lip. Hayley, unable to close her mouth, followed the girl’s finger movements with her eyes.

“Are you a thirsty little whore?” she whispered.

Unable to say anything, Hayley didn’t respond.

The girl traced her finger from Hayley’s mouth, down her neck and to her left breast, and clutched it.

“I didn’t hear you” she whispered, but more assertive.

With that, she squeezed Hayley’s left breast, simultaneously slapping Hayley as hard as she could in the face with her other hand. Hayley struggled to get anything comprehensible out of her mouth, but the girl knew what Hayley meant.

“Kneel, bitch” she ordered.

Hayley did what she was told.

Hayley saw the girl approach and stand on top of her. The girl gently placed her left hand on Hayley’s chin and elevated Hayley’s face so she was looking directly into her pussy.

Hayley flinched as the girl started peeing on her. Hayley first reflex was to close her eyes and mouth. But she was powerless to stop the flow of urine hitting the back of her mouth. The girl still had her hand on Hayley’s chin, now firmly fixed to force Hayley to drink. Hayley gagged on the girl’s urine but drank what she could. What missed her mouth, flowed down her neck, onto her top and down under her metal casing, adding to the wetness underneath.

“Aw baby, you spilled a bit” the girl said as if she was talking to a toddler.

She went back to the cardboard box and grabbed a pair of scissors and started to cut Hayley’s top off. Hayley, now covered in piss, only had her high heels and metal casing saving her remaining dignity.

Leaving her panties on the floor, in the middle of the room, the girl walked out. As the girl opened the door, she turned back and said, “you’ve got worse coming”. And with that, she shut the door behind her.

*** Author's Note ***
Again, I am going to emphasis that I do not intend to update this story regularly. Also, I am more than happy to receive story ideas in my inbox and I will potentially implement them in future chapters. Hope you enjoyed this annual installment and cya in 12 months (just kidding, maybe).

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pliklop for this post:
Old 06-10-2019, 07:58 AM   #63
Narnia

Damn, sweet Update, hope to hear more off this in the future
Ria

Likes: Bondage, sleight pain, humiliation, and a lot a lot more!

Limits: Blood, family/friends, social suicide, open public, permanent, urethra, money, poop, pee drinking, lying
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:50 PM   #64
naughty taylor

I like the story so far and please keep the chapters cumming.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:03 AM   #65
switchslave18

I’m loving this story. Can’t wait to read more!

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Limits:Permanent, Scat, Illegal, Face Pics

If it's not listed I might try it.
switchslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 03:13 AM   #66
UndieLicker

BUUMMPP
Please update sooooon!!
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:05 PM   #67
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 15

*** Author’s Note ***
As I write this, I am on 35,00 feet up in the air, horny as fuck in an airplane. And a bit nervous someone is reading what I am writing. I’ve literally got this word document in the top corner of my screen, zoomed out at 44%. But I thought I’d give you this context as some of you might read this and enjoy my self-imposed frustration in the background. Think of my tiny 4.5 inch virgin cock twitching without any satisfaction.

Again, I’ll reiterate that I do not intent to write regular updates on this and apologies in advance.

*** Story ***

Those last words resonated in Hayley’s mind, “worse”. Hayley couldn’t really comprehend what could be worse, but she knew the girl was right. It will get worse.

Lucy walked back into the room. Her heels echoed with each strut.

The sound of Lucy’s heels hitting the floor disappeared into the background of Hayley’s mind when two big black boys came through the doorway. Both would have been around 6”4’ and in peak body building shape.

From what she could tell, they were naked. However, the boys were carrying large plastic tubs in front of them, covering their pelvic region. Both tubs were white, opaque and covered with a lid. Despite how physically fit these boys looked, it looked like they were struggling with the weight.

The boys waddled to each side of Lucy, and put the tubs down. This revealed both of their rock hard cocks. Hayley fixated on what looked like in her mind 10 or 12 inches, but realistically would have been more around the 8 inch mark. Either way, they were big boys, both in stature and in assets.

Hayley snapped out of her awe when Lucy said “meet Eric and Adam”. They simultaneously gave Lucy a kiss on the cheek as she introduced them.

Hayley, even if her mouth was not fixed in place, probably wouldn’t have replied to the introduction anyway. Regardless of whether it was expected or not, Hayley’s mind was racing at all the possibilities.

Lucy walked up to Hayley and unlocked everything but her pussy. Hayley felt the mix of emotions. She knew she wasn’t meant to feel happy about being unlocked, but she couldn’t help it. She felt somewhat free, even if she realistically knew that she was anything but free. However, that happiness was overwhelmed fear and anxiety.

Lucy asked, “which tub?”

They were identical, literally nothing to differentiate. Hayley almost thought that it didn’t matter which tub she chose and almost instinctively chose the left. She pointed.

What difference will it make she thought to herself, they could literally be filled with the same thing. It was all mind games and Hayley knew she was going to be doing exactly what Lucy wants.

Eric opened the tub, and form what Hayley could see, it was just water. Completely not what Hayley expected, not that she was expecting anything in particular. But water… water was just bland, plain. What could Lucy do with water?

Without anyone saying anything, the two boys walked over to Lucy and grabbed her by the arms. Hayley was beyond horny and their cocks were so close to her. She almost wanted to reach out and cop a feel. Hayley refrained, too timid. But also cognisant to the fact that she had not been instructed to.

Eric suddenly punched her hard in the stomach. Hayley screamed in pure agony. This was the first moment that Hayley felt her life was in danger.

Eric made sure that the punch wasn’t enough to break anything. But he definitely hit her hard enough to hurt Hayley.

Hayley’s eyes instantly began to tear up from the pain. The hit completely winded her as she collapsed on the floor. Eric immediately pulled her back to her feet. Hayley’s legs were limp, her body wanting to cower on the floor, Eric the only thing keeping her semi-upright. As Eric pulled her upright, Adam slapped her ass as hard as he could.

Hayley screamed again. This time, not really from the pain, but rather the shock.

The slap would have made her hornier, if she wasn’t already at that peak. But she hated that she enjoyed it. She hated that she wanted Adam to hit her ass again. Through her tears, the fear and the pain, her pussy still craved attention.

Eric let go of Hayley and she collapsed to the floor. Hayley on all fours felt the presence of Adam, he had knelt down beside her.

“You’re just a piece of meat” he whispered.

One of the boys yanked her hair back, which made her look straight at Lucy.

“I’m enjoying this game” Lucy smirked, “aren’t you?”

Hayley trembled with that question. Looking straight into Lucy’s eyes, she couldn’t read a thing except for the fact that Lucy was genuinely enjoying the torture.

The eye contact was broken as the boys forced Hayley’s head into the water. Hayley struggled trying to come up for air. The boys laughed, which she faintly heard.

Genuinely scared for her life, all her limbs flailed about as her head stayed in the tub.

One of the boys pulled her head up, as she gasped for air. In Hayley’s mind, she felt on the edge of fainting. But really, she had a good minute or so before she was in trouble.

The boys left her breathe for around three seconds before putting her under again. And again, Hayley fought for her life, flailing for air. But the boys were strong. And easily kept her under. They were putting almost zero effort into this, and enjoying every second.

Hayley felt the first grope of her tits, and the first on her ass. But didn’t really feel any of the subsequent, too focused on trying to get free.

The boys brought her up again and let go. She collapsed on the floor.

She gasped for air, her mind on nothing else.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

The following 2 users say Thank You to pliklop for this post:
Old 09-11-2019, 03:28 AM   #68
UndieLicker

How longs your flight? I'm sure you could get another couple of amazing chapters in!
It's incredible!
Old 02-11-2020, 09:01 AM   #69
UndieLicker

Hey, Me again!
Please update this if you have time!!
Many Thanks,
UL
Old 09-23-2020, 06:43 AM   #70
UndieLicker

Pleaasssee finish!
Old 10-27-2021, 05:34 AM   #71
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 16

Hayley felt like she couldn’t get enough air in her lungs, it was the combination of a panic attack, the suffocation and instinctual fear. It felt like she’d only been out of the water for half a second before Eric came over and started to grind on her. She squeezed every part of her body - her eyes, her mouth, her pussy clenched so tight. She even held her breathe, counter to what her brain was telling her to do. The only thing protecting her from Eric’s 8” cock was the steel she so desperately wanted to get off. Eric stroked his cock slowly on Hayley’s protected pussy before leaning in, biting her ear and whispering “You’ll beg me to stop and I’ll laugh”.

“Ok ok that’s enough fun, Eric. Come here” instructed Lucy.

Eric pulled himself up, using Hayley’s tits. She screamed as he yanked them down with what felt like his full body mass. Eric stared into Hayley’s eyes for a quick moment before returning to Lucy’s side.

“Tell me my little whore” started Lucy.

Hayley opened her eyes for the first time since she’d been out of the water. Her eyes were readjusting but she could make out the three figures on the other side of the room.

“Should I give Eric the key?” Lucy asked.

*** VOTERS’ CHOICE ***

(A) Hayley’s horny as fuck and will do anything,
(B) Hayley’s fear for her life overrides her dripping pussy

Inbox me or reply!

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Last edited by pliklop; 10-27-2021 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Added voting option
Old 10-29-2021, 04:38 PM   #72
UndieLicker

Yes! I’ve waited for this to be picked up! I vote B!
Old 10-29-2021, 05:42 PM   #73
Emilyballlicker2

Following and I I’d say B just because she shouldn’t get the pleasure of a cock in her pussy
Emilyballlicker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 05:38 AM   #74
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 17

Hayley's heart was racing, she just couldn't let herself consent to rape. But she wanted a cock in her so deep, so bad. She wanted her brains fucked out, she wanted to be Eric's little whore. But, no matter how much she wanted it, she knew it would be rape. She knew that that tiny little padlock was the only remnance of protection she had left. And she had to hold onto that for as long as possible.

Hayley blinked, and that brought her back to reality; it brought Eric, Adam and Lucy into focus. That didn't help her though, she was still frozen in non-decision.

Lucy knew she had to force Hayley's hand. Her eye's flickered for a split second toward the key in her hand, and then back to Hayley's eyes - locking with her target.

Hayley was still frozen, but knew it was seconds before the call would be out of her control. Lucy lifted her hand, key at her own eye level. Lucy's eye flickered once again to the key, as Hayley fixated on Lucy's every move.

"Please" Hayley meekly said.

"Please don't" she finished.

Please what" Lucy questioned.

"Please don't" Hayley repeated, somehow even fainter.

"Please don't let him rape me" Hayley sobbed.

"Rape what?" Lucy giggled.

"Rape my pussy" Hayely replied.

"Rape my pussy" Lucy repeated, as a correction.

"Close your eyes" Lucy instructed.

Hayley instinctly complied. It was almost as if the darkness of her eyelids provided a temporary sanctury from her predicament.

She heard Lucy's heals strut toward her.

"Open" Lucy directed.

Hayley knew it was going to be another hormone pill. She sobbed. She could feel her cunt dripping, her eys watering. It took half a second, but she opened her mouth.

"Good girl" Lucy cooed.

Hayley felt the cold metal on her tongue, which took her by surprised. It was the key to her cage.

Hayley, still with her eyes closed, heard Lucy do a 180 and start strutting back to the other side of the room. She still had her mouth open, key on tongue, almost not sure what to do.

"Is that for me" Eric asked from the other side of the room.

Hayley instinctively closed her mouth, knowing how stupid it was that her actions to imply that she thought her mouth would keep the key safe.

She heard foot steps walk over. With each step, Hayley clenched her teeth.

"I'll be nicer than Eric" Alex said.

Surprised, Hayley had almost forgotten about Alex. And his voice was almost angelic - it certainly didn't fit the picture.

She flinched as she felt the man's lips on hers, just resting. Her pussy wanted her to kiss him, to have half a second of intimacy so she'd feel better about letting a strangers cock ravage her box.

Hayley opened her mouth a millimetre before clenching harder than she ever had. Her brain took back control over her drenched intoxicated pussy.

Alex stood up. Hayley flinched as she felt the first Alex's urine hit her forehead. Alex honed in on his target, and the stream moved from the top of Hayley's forehead quickly down her nose and aimed straight into her nostril. Alex maintained his aim as Hayley coughed, with urine almost flowing the wrong way up her nose and down into her throat.

She tried desperately to keep the key in her mouth, amongst the coughing and crying. Luckily it found itself wedged between her back teeth and gums.

"Just give me the key you stupid bitch" Alex calmly asked.

The flow of urine slowly got less strong, but did nothing to alleivate Hayley practically choking at this point.

Alex took a step forward and pressed his cock into Hayley's lips. Hayley started to sob again, which ended her resolve and allowed Alex's cock to advance into her mouth and hit the back of her head. Alex's second thrust was more violent, and his third knocked Hayley over onto her back.

Alex continued to face fuck Hayley as she cried. All her concentration was keeping that key where it was, lodged safely at the back of her mouth.

Alex started to fuck Hayley's head more violently, her head hitting against the concrete each time Alex thrusted forward.

"Can someone come clean this fleshlight, its fucking disgusting" Alex joked to the audiance "it's dripping everywhere".

The words made Hayley's heart sink. The worst part of Alex's joke was that every part of her was dripping. She had piss all over her, her cunt had never been wetter, and she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Tell me you love leaking like you've just fucked the entire football team" Alex requested.

Hayley, with her mouth full of Alex's cock, incoherantly obliged.

Alex was close, he thrusted harder and harder as if it was her pussy before shooting his load straight down Hayley's throat. Hayley gagged as the salty goo slid down her throat. It made Hayley feel useless, like a piece of meat.

He got up immediately, and walked back to Eric and Lucy.

"2/10" he commented "not pretty enough".

Hayley didn't know why that comment hurt so much. Did she crave vailidation that much, even from someone who meant nothing to her, from someone who was trying (and suceeding) to degrade her.

The echo of Lucy's strut echoed around the room and she walked toward Hayley. She grabbed lucy by the mouth, squeezing just for fun if anything.

"Where's my key" Lucy asked.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Advertisements
Kink Talk