Old 04-02-2020, 08:19 AM   #106
Janie89

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bedared View Post
Be interesting to see what happens to him after the party do the girls keep doing it or does he want to keep doing it
I'm open for suggestions. What would you like to see happen after the party?
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:18 AM   #107
2bedared

Default Stripped by girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie89 View Post
I'm open for suggestions. What would you like to see happen after the party?
Maybe he gets to school or his part time job and someone has photos on the phone or he goes somewhere like the cinema and is made to strip
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #108
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

I think another guy should be involved. Maybe the girls know a gay/bi guy willing to let them watch and learn about sucking as they make their slave suck off the gay guy and get pics and vids before even maybe a future situation where he gets fucked by the gay guy. Maybe 1 of the girls and up wanting more then just being able to touch him. Use him as a teacher. Lots of different options.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to natethegreat for this post:
Old 04-13-2020, 02:54 PM   #109
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 12

Stripped By Girls Part12

My hopes were dashed when Millicent brought out the outfit I was to wear. "This will look good on Peter and he will be very professional as he serves the food." Judy announced. With that, Millicent handed me my outfit - a black bowtie. And nothing else. Judy fastened it around my neck from behind as Millicent took a few pics. "Our naked waiter is ready!" she laughed. I stood there in the kitchen totally bare ass naked wearing a small black bowtie. I felt even more naked if that's possible.

The kitchen counter was filled with boxes of pizza and various cans of soda. Judy and Millicent were putting 2 slices of pizza on every paper plate and Sally and Allie were in charge of the drinks. I took the opportunity to grab a Coke and a slice of pizza. Being very thirsty and starved, I guzzled the Coke and devoured the pizza. After finishing my second slice, Judy told me to start taking out the pizza for the guests. The embarrassment was to continue for me as I grabbed 2 plates and made my way to the backyard and to awaiting girls. Being naked was bad enough but to have to wear the silly black bowtie made it even more humiliating.

I was met with screams and laughter as I started passing out the pizza to the girls. Their eyes were glued to my semi hard penis as I made my way in and out of the kitchen until all the girls had their pizza. The 4 older girls handed out the drinks and then sat down to eat as well. I wasn't allowed to stay in the kitchen because Judy instructed me to be available in case any of the girls needed anything. The younger girls took every opportunity to make me get them another drink or a napkin just so they could watch me up close and personal. By now, most of them had lost their shyness and were slapping my butt as I went by or flicking my dick or just pointing to it, laughing or making comments.

Cindy seemed to be having the most fun at my expense and was thrilled that her friends were having a good time. Once everyone had finished eating, all the girls formed a circle around me. My cock was totally erect again from all the attention as they began asking me questions and making comments.
"Are you enjoying the party, Peter?"
"Are you still embarrassed about being totally naked?"
"Do you like us seeing your big wiener?"
"Your peepee is big and hard!"
"I like your naked bum!"
"His balls are funny looking"
"Best party ever."
"We love you're wearing your birthday suit for Cindy's birthday!"
"Love the cute bowtie."
"I still can't believe a naked guy is running around your backyard, Cindy."

I have to say that I was getting used to my predicament and part of me was starting to enjoy this whole scenario. Being in their backyard totally bare naked was embarrassing for sure but it was also very exciting to know that I was at the mercy of all these younger girls. I decided right there and them that I was going to try to enjoy it if possible. The exhibitionist in me was fully released and my hard cock was a true indicator that I was actually enjoying it to some degree.

After finishing a second Coke, I had to pee and asked Judy if I could use the bathroom. She replied, "No need for that, Peter. You can just pee in the backyard. No need for modesty at this point. I'm sure everyone would love to see a boy pee!" She then came up to me and took off my bowtie. "Oh my God, you're not wearing anything! Shame on you, Peter. Haha." As I made my way to a corner of the yard, all the girls followed me excited about what I had to do. Being naked was embarrassing enough but having to pee in front of them was beyond humiliating. It was also not easy considering a still had my hard on. I stood there holding my dick waiting for the inevitable to happen with all the girls staring and laughing. Finally I was able to have my release as the pee cascaded out of my penis to my great relief. The girls were amazed at what they were witnessing and crowded around me being careful not to get any splashed on them. "Wow, that was so cool!", one girl said as the others laughed up a storm. Cindy then stated, "That was naughty, Peter. Going peepee out here in front of us." She then proceeded to push me in the pool. "You need to get cleaned up and make sure you wash your wiener nice." I wanted to stay in the pool but I was told to get out since nobody was supposed to be in the pool yet. As I started to climb the ladder to get out, Christine took hold of my dick and pulled me onto the deck while the others laughed at what she was doing. I must say it was a great feeling being wet and naked outside. Although the backyard had a high fence, I couldn't help but wonder if any neighbors knew what was going on. I could only hope that only these girls could see me in my naked state.

It was at this time that Sara, the girl that had recognized me earlier, finally spoke to me. "HI Peter, don't you recognize me? I'm Sara, your next door neighbor." It was then that I remembered how I knew her. Her family had just moved in a few weeks ago. "Me and my cousin saw you from my window. You were in your backyard running around wearing your underwear and next thing we knew you took them off. We couldn't believe it when we saw your naked bum. Then you ran inside. We wanted to see more. Now I get to see everything! I like seeing your wiener. Wait till I tell my cousin. At least I'll be able to show her some pics I hope." That probably explains how Judy found out that I was a possible exhibitionist and that's why I ended up in this precarious situation.

Judy then came out of the kitchen carrying a huge cake with 11 lit candles on it and everyone began to sing the Happy Birthday song to Cindy. While she was cutting the cake, I took advantage of the situation to grab a towel from one of the chairs and wrapped it around my waist. It was the first time I had some cover in a while and nobody seemed to notice. We all finished our cake when Judy announced, "Cindy is 11 now so it's time for the birthday spanking!"

The girls seemed very excited to witness the traditional spanking and I must admit I was looking forward to it myself. To my surprise, the 4 older girls grabbed me by the shoulders and brought me over to a bench where Cindy was sitting. Judy said, "Peter has offered to be spanked in Cindy's place. Isn't that nice of him, guys? Oh, he's wearing a towel. That just won't do. Birthday suit only." With that, she ripped the towel off me leaving me once again stark naked in front of all the girls. They managed to have me lie on Cindy's lap with my naked ass facing her. My penis began to stir as all the girls watched intently as Cindy began to raise her hand. They all counted aloud as I found myself getting more and more excited. Cindy began spanking my ass in rhythm to the girls counting. My cock had lodged itself between her thighs as she continued to spank me causing the inevitable stiff erection which I'm sure was not lost on the birthday girl. By the time, she reached 11 slaps I had such a hardon that I thought I might explode right there on her lap. I managed to control myself as the older girls stood me up and had me face all of them. Some noticed my pink ass but all of them noticed my hard cock throbbing in front of them which made them all laugh hysterically. "Looks like Peter enjoyed the spanking, guys!" said Judy. To be honest, Cindy's spanks were anything but hard and I ended up enjoying every second of it. What was happening to me? Was I finally accepting the fact that I was an exhibitionist and enjoying being bare naked in front of girls even if they were much younger than me?

Judy announced that the scheduled games would begin soon and anyone that wanted to swim would be able to do so at this time. Most took advantage of her suggestion and I did as well. The girls were not shy in the pool. I was groped and rubbed as I swam and a couple with goggles tried to swim through my legs making sure to slap or grab my cock as they went by. We all got out of the pool and awaited Judy's next instructions as she announced, "Let the Games begin!"
The following 6 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 04-13-2020, 05:06 PM   #110
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome new chapter, thank you for writing it.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 08-31-2020, 08:42 PM   #111
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

I’d love to see this story continue

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 09-01-2020, 07:33 AM   #112
Janie89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
I’d love to see this story continue
I have written 12 parts so far and didn't expect it to go on this long. I guess I need a break from it and wrote my Frank Dare stories. I will get back to it and finish the birthday party at some point.
Old 03-19-2021, 07:56 PM   #113
ecaprior
Baby Member

Default In love with this series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie89 View Post
I have written 12 parts so far and didn't expect it to go on this long. I guess I need a break from it and wrote my Frank Dare stories. I will get back to it and finish the birthday party at some point.
Hello, do you plan on continuing this series? I love it so much. I have read the parts last year and have been here again to see it hasn't been updated yet. I want you to know this is AMAZING. I can imagine the scenes vividly in my head. Great, great job!
ecaprior is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ecaprior for this post:
Old 03-26-2021, 02:08 PM   #114
Janie89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecaprior View Post
Hello, do you plan on continuing this series? I love it so much. I have read the parts last year and have been here again to see it hasn't been updated yet. I want you to know this is AMAZING. I can imagine the scenes vividly in my head. Great, great job!
THanks. Yes I will continue at some point. What do you like best about this story?
Old 11-14-2021, 04:05 PM   #115
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 13 (Conclusion)

I finally finished the last part of Stripped BY Girls and here it is. I go by Jeepman89 on other sites by the way.

STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 13 (Conclusion)

Judy announced that the scheduled games would begin soon and anyone that wanted to swim would be able to do so at this time. Most took advantage of her suggestion and I did as well. The girls were not shy in the pool. I was groped and rubbed as I swam and a couple with goggles tried to swim through my legs making sure to slap or grab my cock as they went by. We all got out of the pool and awaited Judy's next instructions as she announced, "Let the Games begin!”

I stood there for a moment, not sure what to expect. It wasn’t like I’d been given any kind of instructions other than to serve Cindy and her friends.

“Ready, Peter?” Judy whispered in my ear. All I could do was stand there and shake. “The first game is going to be a game of tag!” Judy said loudly. The girls cheered but also seemed a bit confused. “Usually, when you tag someone, they’re ‘it’,” Judy said as she looked down at my cock, which was still at full mast. “But today, we’ll be working with a point system, and you girls…” She looked around at Cindy and her friends. “are ALL it!” The girls began whispering excitedly. “Some of us already know how to play this game, but for those of you that don’t, here’s how it works.”

Judy began explaining the rules while Millicent and Katie stood at my sides, groping me and probably distracting the young party guests. Katie was gently rubbing my ass, while Millicent gently stroked my cock!
I flashed back to when Millicent had been inadvertently stroking me while applying sunscreen earlier. As embarrassing as this was, it felt fantastic!
I hadn’t orgasmed in a while and my cock was begging for release!
“Milli!” Judy exclaimed, snapping us both back to attention. “I told you! There’ll be time for that later!” To my mixed relief and disappointment, Millicent released my penis as I trembled.
The grins and looks of shock on the party guests’ faces had my heart racing! I again felt my inner exhibitionist awaken, and in that moment, I couldn’t care less that these girls were seeing me completely naked and fully aroused!

Judy now stood beside me and addressed the party guests as she announced, “So, to go over it one more time,” Judy smacked my ass, hard! “Peter’s butt is worth 1 point!” She squeezed my right butt cheek, hard as the girls giggled. “Peter’s balls, located here,” Judy patted the underside of my scrotum with her palm. “are worth 2 points!” My cock jumped up and down resulting in even more giggling from the young party guests. “And Peter’s- well- ‘peter’, located here,” Judy grabbed my cock firmly around the shaft! “is also worth 2 points.” The girls began giggling and laughing wildly as all their eyes were on my dick. Judy continued to speak while holding my erect penis firmly in her hand.
“You know, actuall…“ Judy gave me a few strokes, making me shudder!
“since Peter’s wiener is SO big, let’s make grabbing Peter’s wiener worth 3 points!” Judy gave me 3 more very deliberate strokes to emphasize this point as all the girls gasped and excitedly bounced up and down giggling up a storm.

Judy finally released me and I almost fell over. I didn’t know how much more of this constant grabbing of my cock I could take without finally losing it in front of all these girls. “Millicent, Katie, Beth and I will keep score!” Judy announced, producing a stop watch from who knows where.
“Stay in the grassy area for this one, the pool is off limits for now!” she yelled. “Anyone who goes near the pool will be disqualified.” Millicent and Beth each grabbed a wrist and dragged me to the centre of the yard, while Judy lined up all the party guests. “No covering up, Peter.” Beth reminded me. I was so hard at this point, it wasn’t like covering would do me much good anyway. Katie gave my cock one final tug before stepping back. Millicent and Beth also stepped away, but didn’t take their eyes off of me. I looked back towards Judy, who had the girls all lined up at the edge of the yard. It was a comical scene to be sure: a totally bare naked 17 year old guy lined up against a group of much younger girls dressed in their bathing suits intent on having some naughty fun at my expense.

“I think 3 minutes is a good amount of time for this kind of game,” Judy said as she held up the stop watch. She then raised her hand and held it in the air for a few moments. “Go!” she screamed as she let her arm drop signalling the start of the game.

Sara and Christine were the first to break forward. After a few steps my instincts kicked in and I darted to the side, just as Christine lunged at my penis! I jogged for a few steps until the other girls joined the fray. Thanks to my superior height and speed, I was able to keep a good amount of distance between myself and the girls, but then I hit the corner. In no time at all, I felt tiny hands sliding off my butt! I spun just in time for Kim to brush her extended hand along my cock as it swung out from my body! “Hahaha! Yay!” Kim laughed as I jumped away from her. I ran to the side but quickly found myself running towards the pool!
I slid on the grass to a stop and felt 2 arms slide around my waist. A tiny hand wrapped around my cock and I spun to see Allie with a huge grin on her face! To avoid any accidental touching, I held my arms above my head the whole time, but this had the added effect of giving the girls easy access to my entire body! It also probably made me look ridiculous and emphasized the fact that I was stark naked in this back yard with all these young girls chasing me.

I spun around again as Sally and Sara simultaneously slid their hands down my torso and caressed my cock and balls! I hopped back and turned but Cindy and Kim were there and my penis was grabbed by both of them! Their hands slid down and Cindy managed to hold my scrotum for a moment! I fell back and scooted on my butt for a few seconds.
My cock was grabbed several more times while I scrambled to my feet!
I managed to get up but felt several slaps across my ass as I stumbled.
“1 minute left!” Judy announced.

I made a break between 2 of the girls but my cock was slapped by multiple hands as I passed! I then ran straight for Judy! I felt a few more slaps on my ass as I ran! Judy and her friends were laughing as they watched. They seemed to be enjoying this game as much as the party guests even though they were acting as officials based on their continuous laughter. Judy looked at the stop watch in her hand as
I turned and was tackled to the ground by a few of the girls! I felt my penis and balls being groped and smacked as I lay on my back, helpless to do anything! “Time!” Judy yelled.

The hands left my cock and balls one by one as I laid with my eyes closed, panting on the grass. I opened my eyes to see Cindy, Kim, Allie, Sally, Christine, Sara and the others standing over me. My cock was throbbing and twitching, which wasn’t lost on the girls at all! I sat up as the girls were catching their breath and giggled. “Good job, everyone!” Judy announced. “And well done, Peter!” Judy said, pushing past the girls towards me.

Judy offered me a hand and I gratefully accepted. She helped me to my feet and I brushed grass off of my ass, making the girls giggle. “Here,” Katie and Beth appeared beside me. “we can help with that!” They gently swiped their hands across my butt, removing the remaining blades of grass as they went. It actually felt quite nice to be honest.

Judy, Millicent, Kate and Beth all huddled together as Cindy and the party guests eyed me up and down.
“I got to touch your bum, Peter!” Allie said.
“I touched your peepee!” Kim cheered.
“Me too!” Cindy joined in. “Or should I say his cock!” she snickered.
“I felt his balls!” Christine offered.
I felt the embarrassment wash over me again and wanted to cover up. But again, was reminded that it was pointless. The girls all chattered excitedly as I stood there, cock pointing to the sky, pulsing wildly. I noticed a bit of pre-cum leaking from my dick and tried to subtly wipe it away. As I dabbed it with my finger, it pulled away from my penis in a long string. “What’s that?!” Sara asked. “Did you go pee again? Haha!” Christine asked innocently. Judy heard this and got everyone’s attention.

“We’ve confirmed our totals and have determined a winner of the first game!” The girls settled and excitedly waited to hear the outcome of the first game. “First of all, you ALL did a great job!” Judy said.
“In 3rd place, with a total of 10 points, we have…” Judy paused. “Allie!”
The girls cheered and clapped. Judy raised her hand to quiet everyone.
“We have a tie for 2nd place!” The girls looked on excitedly. “With a total of 11 points…” Judy paused again. “Kim and Christine!” Judy cheered.
The girls again applauded as Christine and Kim gave each other high fives. “And in 1st place, our winner of the first game, with a total of 16 points!….” Judy paused again. “I promise, this wasn’t rigged. The winner- is our birthday girl, Cindy!” The girls all cheered and clapped wildly. Cindy hopped up next to me and bowed graciously. “It was really funny watching your big wiener bounce around when you were running!” she said. “It actually made it easier to grab!” Cindy then grabbed my penis and began shaking it around! The girls watched, mouths open wide as little Cindy shook my hard cock! She wasn’t moving her hand up and down but rather just shaking it in all directions. Still, having a girl touch my penis was exhilarating!

This went on for a few seconds before Judy stepped forward. “Ok, ok! Why don’t you girls swim a bit more while we set up the next game, ok?”she suggested. Thankfully, Cindy let go of my cock and ran to join her friends. She had a firm grip but fortunately, didn’t have any idea what it was she was doing to me. Judy walked up to me with Millicent, Katie and Beth in toe. “Peter!” Judy exclaimed. “You didn’t actually LIKE the girls trying to touch your big wiener, did you?!” She smiled and laughed.
Judy was definitely more knowledgable than the other girls. Millicent stepped beside me. “Yeah! It looked like Cindy was giving you a job! Haha!” “HAND job, Milli. It’s called a hand job,” Judy corrected. “Oh yeah! Haha!” Millicent then wrapped her hand around my penis and began stroking!
Just like before, Millicent happened to quickly settle into a steady pace and was actually giving me a fantastic hand job! I began breathing heavily, tensing my muscles and raising up on my toes! Beth and Katie looked on with wide eyes. Cindy and her friends were busy splashing around in pool, so fortunately, they were missing Millicent jerking me off!
Judy seemed to be momentarily stunned by the sight.

“Ooooooo! What are you doing?!” A high pitched voice squealed from behind Judy. It was Sara, my young neighbor who had seen me the time I went streaking in my back yard! She squeezed between Judy and Beth and smiled when she saw Millicent stroking my cock! “Ooooooooo! Now YOU’RE touching his peepee!” Sara squealed. Judy placed a hand on Sara’s shoulder. Millicent let go, but another string of precum had managed to leak out and stick to her fingers. “Did he go pee again?! Ew! He got it on your hand!” Sara pointed and squealed. Millicent examined her fingers. “It doesn’t look like when he went pee before.” “That’s because it isn’t pee.” Judy said with a sly smile. The girls looked a bit confused. My cock was now throbbing. “It looks like Milli almost made Peter squirt his sperm!” Judy said. Sara stepped up in front of me, reached out and grabbed my penis! “What does that mean?” she asked, squeezing my cock and giggling! Fortunately, Sara wasn’t stroking, just squeezing which actually helped calm my near orgasm. “Haha! Your wiener is really hard! I can’t believe I’m getting to see it up close! When you were in your backyard, I couldn’t see it, but now, I can see ALL of you! Haha!” Judy gestured for Katie to take Sara back to the pool. Katie placed her hands on Sara’s shoulders and ushered her back to the pool.
Sara let go of my cock and turned to go with Katie.

“Peter,” Judy addressed me sternly. “I wasn’t actually sure if something like this was going to happen, but it looks like this is a long time ‘cumming’.” Whether the other girls caught this or not, I definitely did.
Beth and Millicent smiled. “Did you like my ‘hand job’, Peter?” Millicent asked. I didn’t answer. Beth then grabbed my penis and started stroking as she had seen Millicent do moments earlier. Beth’s strokes were sharper and shorter but it didn’t really matter at this point. My muscles tensed and I braced for orgasm! “Beth! Stop it!” Judy scolded.
Beth giggled and let go. “We should hold off for a bit on touching Peter’s cock.” Judy said. “We want it to be stiff for the pictures!”

My heart sank. I remembered that Judy had mentioned pictures before, but had hoped she was joking! “Peter why don’t you go swim with Cindy and her friends while we set up the next activity.” I looked to the pool where the young girls were splashing and playing. “Fine.” I said and reluctantly made my way to the pool. The younger girls cheered as I stood on the edge. “Come on in, Peter! The water’s great!” Cindy laughed. I hopped in and Cindy, along with Sara, Christine and a couple other girls with goggles submerged and surrounded me. I was able to touch the bottom but only on my tip toes, which meant I’d jumped in at the deep end, and it was probably about 6 feet deep.

I started hopping towards the shallow end, but before I could get too far, I felt the groping begin. The water was cool, but refreshing. My raging hard-on was reduced to a semi, but that didn’t stop the girls from grabbing and tugging at my penis. The girls with goggles swam between my legs and attempted to hold me around my waist. Of course, they made sure to touch my cock and balls as much as possible, making it difficult for me to swim. A couple of times, I was tackled under water and felt hands all over me. My ass was rubbed, my balls were touched and my dick was grabbed, squeezed and pulled. I finally gained my footing as I made my way to the shallow end and started walking rather than just treading water. I pushed girls out of my way but tried my best to not touch them if I could help it. I reached the pool wall and turned as 2 girls surfaced right in front of me. The girls pushed their wet hair away from their faces. It was Cindy and Christine.

I spread my arms wide to support myself on the pool wall and catch my breath. Cindy pushed her goggles up and treaded water in front of me. “I can’t believe we’re swimming with a naked boy!” she said. “I know! I got to touch his peepee again!” Christine giggled. Sara and her cousin popped up next to Cindy and Christine. “Great party, Cind!” Sara said.
Her cousin then submerged again. “Thanks! Haha! Yeah! Having a naked boy for my birthday is the coolest thing ever!” Cindy laughed. Sara popped back up again. “Hey guys! Go underwater! You can see his wiener up close!” The girls quickly adjusted their goggles and submerged right in front of me! My arms were still supporting me on the wall, so I couldn’t shield myself! I then felt a small hand wrap around my shaft! I looked down to see Sara holding my penis underwater! She let go and Christine grabbed it! She started moving her hand around and I felt myself getting aroused again! Cindy then grabbed my cock under Christine and they both squeezed and shook it around! Cindy surfaced, laughing. “Hahaha! Hey guys! Peter’s wiener is getting big and stiff again!”

The girls swimming around the pool immediately made their way to the wall where I was resting! I gathered my strength and hoisted myself out of the water and onto the side of the pool. I collapsed onto my back and struggled to sit up. Cindy and Sara popped out of the water and sat on either side of me. I lifted my head to see my hard cock staring back up at me, along with Cindy and her young friends. Cindy poked at my cock with her finger as she said, “Nice wiener, Peter!” All the girls howled at the same time. Sara took the opportunity to slap it gently and said, “Naughty Peter!”

“The next game is ready!” announced Judy. I looked up to see Judy and Kate standing above me. “So are you, judging by the size of your wiener! Haha!” Kate laughed. I stood up and stretched, giving the girls exiting the pool a great view of my fully erect state. The laughter let me know that the view definitely didn’t go unnoticed. Judy grabbed my arm and dragged me back into the yard. She pulled me over to where the girls had laid out several towels and blankets in kind of circle pattern around the yard. Millicent and Beth were waiting in the centre of the circle with- Oh no!- cell phones?!!! Kate picked up 2 leather belts which had been fastened into hoops. “Come here, Peter.” Judy took me and had me stand on the circle of blankets. “Cindy wanted to have a pony to ride for this party but our mom said no.” Judy put her hand on my shoulder. “Get on your hands and knees Peter,” she said matter of factly. I hesitated for a moment, as this would put my ass on full display and, surprisingly, I was still incredibly shy about it. The young girls were constantly snickering every time they got a look at my naked ass and it was very embarrassing to say the least. They were not shy about smacking it whenever they got the chance. Judy pushed me down a bit and I realized I really didn’t have a choice.

I got down on my hands and knees and the girls giggled as I assumed the position. The blankets were actually soft and I was grateful to not have to be on the grass. “Sit back for a second,” Judy said. I did as she said and she slid the belts under my armpits. “Good!” Judy said. “Hands and knees again.” I dropped down again onto the blankets. “Come here, Cindy.” Judy said while still holding the belts behind my shoulder blades.
Judy helped Cindy sit on my back! Cindy grabbed the belts-er ‘reins’, and tugged them. The result was that she actually managed to make me lean back! All the girls cheered, laughed and clapped! “Good job, Cindy!” Judy applauded. “Now, why don’t you take the ‘horsey’ around the track?” Judy gestured to the circle of blankets.

The older girls had the cell phones out and were cycling through them, recording or taking pictures, I assumed. I then felt the hold on the reins shift. Cindy began gently rubbing my ass with one of her hands!
“Giddy up, Peter! Haha!” she giggled and gave me a light slap on the butt!
I began crawling around the circle on my hands and knees. The laughter was loud and instantaneous. Being in this position was incredibly embarrassing! We had done something similar on the playground but with the belts under my arms, this felt somehow more degrading. “He looks just like a real horsey!” Sara cheered. “Yeah he does! And look at his big horse wiener!” Kim yelled. This comment made everyone laugh even more. “Faster, Peter!” Cindy yelped with glee. I then felt her tiny feet on either side of my cock! She held my dick between her feet and began moving them along my shaft as I crawled! I tried to focus on the blanket path ahead of me but this was actually starting to feel really good! I made it back to the start of the circle and Cindy pulled on the belts. “Whoa! Horsey, whoa! Haha!” I stopped and Cindy slid off my back. “Haha! You DO look like a real horsey!” Cindy bent down to look at my hard cock with a big smile on her face.

“Ok! Sara, why don’t you go next?” Judy suggested. Sara was giggling like mad as Millicent and Judy helped Sara onto my back. Sara pulled the belts and I leaned back. “Hahaha! Yay! This IS like riding a real horsey!” she laughed. I continued to crawl. Sara also took the opportunity to touch my ass. I looked up. The older girls were laughing and recording everything! I decided to focus on the path. Half way around the circle, I felt Sara turn around on my back. None of these girls weighed very much, so it didn’t really affect my pace at all. Sara then reached down and grabbed my penis and began stroking me as we approached the start of the circle again! I forced myself to focus on the path! The girls laughed and cheered. “Nice trick, Sara!” Judy clapped. I hit the starting point and stopped crawling. Sara slid down my ass, being sure to rub it as she did.
Old 11-14-2021, 04:07 PM   #116
Janie89

Stripped By Girls Pt 13 (Continued)

Before I or anyone could say anything, Christine had grabbed the reins and climbed on my back! “Giddy up, Horsey! Haha!” she yelled.
Again, I tried to focus on the track, and go as swiftly as I could!
Like Cindy before, Christine began rubbing her feet on my cock!
I pushed forward. Fortunately, Christine didn’t seem to realize the reason behind my quickened pace. She giggled all the way around. Judy and Beth had the next girl waiting. I gave each party guest a horsey ride as Judy, Millicent, Katie and Beth recorded everything!

The last girl climbed off of me and I fell over, rolling onto my back. During the horsey rides, my cock, ass and balls were constantly groped, which only added to my exhaustion and embarrassment. I laid there for a bit, staring up at the blue sky. Judy and Millicent’s smiling faces then appeared, looking down at me. “Good job, Peter!” Judy said as she and Millicent grabbed the belts and pulled me to my feet. “Peter,” Judy said, removing the belts from my arm pits. “You’re doing great! My sister and the others are really enjoying the party.” I didn’t respond. I heard laughter, gasps, and cheers from the party guests and glanced over. Katie and Beth were walking around the girls, showing them pictures and videos on the phones that they had taken. Millicent took the belts back into the house, leaving me standing in the yard completely nude with a raging hard on. I absent-mindedly gave my cock a few tugs. I thought about sneaking into the house to use the bathroom and relieve some tension but before I could do anything… “Peter!” Judy snapped me back to attention.

I looked over to see Judy walking back to me with Millicent in tow, smiling and wide-eyed. “If you need to go peepee, go in the corner of the yard again,” Millicent said. “Oh, I don’t think he needs to go pee again.” Judy said. Judy locked eyes with me for a moment and seemed to be thinking about something. She pulled Millicent close to her and whispered something in her ear. Millicent’s mouth dropped open in a wide smile.
Judy finished whispering whatever it was and smiled back. “Go get the girls,” she said softly and turned back to me as Millicent ran across the yard to the girls.

Judy had all the girls gather around her as she explained the final game of the day. I don’t think it mattered to the girls whether or not there was a winner declared at the end or not. In fact, there were no points awarded during the pony rides, I noticed. The girls all felt like winners on this day at my expense of course. I was very curious as to what the final game would consist of, as were all the girls of course.

While Judy was preparing to speak, a knocking could be heard at the backyard gate. Everyone became quiet as Judy and Millicent approached the gate at the other end of the backyard to investigate. Surely It couldn’t be Judy’s mother home from work so early. I panicked when I realized that I could be in big trouble if I was caught stark naked in this yard with all these young girls at a party I had no business participating in. I quickly hid behind a few of the girls and waited nervously to see who it was. Judy opened the gate very slightly and smiled when she saw who it was. Much to her relief, it was not her mother at all. 3 young girls giggled and explained to Judy why they were there. The 3 girls turned out to be Abbie (10), Bea(9) and Connie(7) who we had all met at the park at the playground when I was subjected to the humiliation of having to let them see me bare naked and have me join in the games that took place that day. Earlier on this day, I was also subjected to more embarrassment when they made me walk stark naked from the park to Judy’s home for the birthday party. I even had to have little Connie on my shoulders as we walked form the park and through the streets. The 3 girls had not only seen me naked, they played with me and touched every part of me as well.

I was hoping that Judy would tell them to leave. Had I not been humiliated enough after 2 days without more girls participating in this party? Cindy ran over to the gate and opened it fully, allowing the 3 visitors to come into the backyard while all the other girls smiled and welcomed them heartily. “Come on in, girls! Welcome to my party! These are all my friends and you know Judy and her friends of course,” she said. With all the girls going towards the gate, I was left on my own in the middle of the back yard totally exposed. I instinctively put my hands to my groin to cover up my shame, causing all the girls to laugh loudly.

Judy went over to me and slapped my hands away from my cock and balls and said, “No covering up, Peter. Remember. Those are the rules as you very well know. Any girl can see you naked. Besides, our 3 little friends saw you yesterday and this morning so why are you being shy now?” She took hold of my penis and pulled me along the grass towards the new guests. Abbie , Bea, and Connie exploded in laughter as Judy pulled me towards them as all the girls gathered around. “I told you, he would still be naked, Abbie!”, Connie declared as everyone laughed again.

Judy let go of me and I had a semi hard cock to greet them with as the 3 newcomers stared and smiled. Cindy’s friends found it funny that I had been exposed to so many girls in the last 2 days and that one was even younger than them. “Wow, Connie, you’re only 7? Christine said. “How do you like seeing Peter’s peepee? He’s totally bare naked, you know! Haha.” Connie replied, “I like it a lot! I like seeing his bum too!” Causing all the girls to howl.

Judy then explained that they were about to play the final game and that they were just in time to see it. Judy’s friends gathered the towels and blankets and fashioned them into a large square on the grass. “The final activity is Our Wrestling Extravaganza!” she declared. We have a special bout in store for you so please have a seat around the squared circle. Somehow I knew that the wrestling would involve me of course. Judy took me aside and explained that I was to fight 3 girls (to make it fair) and she of course let me know that I was going to make it look good but that I was going to lose no matter what. A fixed wrestling match of course.

Millicent and Beth took me inside the kitchen and told me to wait there until I heard my name called by Judy. The girls were all excited as they waited for the match to begin. To my surprise, I was given a bathrobe to wear and quickly put it on fastening the belt tightly. It was the first time in many hours that I was actually dressed in anything other than my birthday suit. I wasn’t dumb enough to think that it would stay on me, however.

I waited for my name to be called as Judy announced the match of the day. “Welcome, one and all! Now entering the ring, put your hands together for the 3 Amigas!!!” At that moment, the audience cheered as Cindy, Christine, and Sara walked towards the make shift wrestling ring jumping up and down and saluting all their friends. They were now inside the grassy ring as Judy declared, “Their opponent today is Big Peter!! And I’m sure you all know why! Haha.” Millicent and Beth then pushed me out of the kitchen, through the sliding doors, towards the ring and urged me to wave at my fans, which I did. I was nervous as I entered the so called ring stepping over the girls who were eagerly sitting around the towels and blankets. The girls were all eyes as they waited for the match to begin. They were definitely surprised to see that I was wearing a bath robe and some made comments to that effect. Judy had a small bell which she rang to start the match. My 2 handlers, Millicent and Beth, left my side but not before taking off my robe and leaving me totally and utterly bare ass naked in front of this collection of young girls who were being treated to more humiliation at my expense.

The 3 new girls were especially excited as they sat watching with open mouths and shaking their heads. “Do you believe this?” Abbie said. “It’s crazy that we’re allowed to watch this,” replied Bea as Connie just giggled in delight. “A naked guy is wrestling 3 girls our age!” Abbie added. “Wow! Look at that wiener! Haha!” And all the girls in the audience just erupted in laughter. My 3 opponents wasted no time in attacking me as I braced myself for their assault. I was already excited and my cock betrayed me with a semi as their hands were all over me. Surely I could beat 3 ten year old girls, I thought, before remembering that Judy wanted me to make it look good and that I had to lose the fight.

My cock was swinging wildly as I fought to loosen their grip on me. 2 girls held me from behind as Cindy approached me from the front and grabbed my penis. The girls in the audience showed their appreciation yelling and screaming for the 3 Amigas.
“Kick his naked ass!”
“Girl power!”
“Grab his wiener!”
“This is amazing!”
“Show us his balls! Haha!”
Cindy held on to my dick as she pulled me around the ring to the laughter of all the girls watching as Christine and Sara gave me slaps to the ass. This was made even more humiliating when I noticed Katie and Beth had their phones pointed straight at me. The fight was being televised for later viewing apparently. It was at that moment that I wondered who else would see all the pics and videos that the girls had taken of my naked 2 day session.

After pulling me around the ring 3 times, Cindy released my cock and turned me around before giving me a gentle kick to my ass. Laughter exploded from the girls as I fell to the grass on my stomach. The 3 Amigas then all climbed on my back and proceeded to give me a spanking on my ass, which didn’t really hurt but left me humiliated and sporting a huge boner that I had no control of.

They pulled me up to my feet and displayed me to the crowd, lifting my arms up to enhance their viewing of my huge erection which caused everyone to stare in disbelief at what they were witnessing.
“Oh my God!”
“Look at that wiener!”
“Woohoo!
“God, it’s huge!”
“Isn’t he embarrassed we can see his big peepee?!”
“Wow, this is the best fun in ages!”
I realized I was putting on quite a display for these young girls and wanted the wrestling to end as soon as possible. I was really afraid that I would embarrass myself further by losing control and cumming in front of all of them. I had managed to stay in relative control for 2 days so I hoped it would continue. Little Connie managed to get my attention at that moment by pointing at my penis and giggling as she she yelled, “Nice cock, Peter!” The girls exploded in laughter at her comment, surprised at those words coming from a 7 year old girl. Apparently, one of the older girls dared her to say it, I found out.

The 3 Amigas went to work on my front and each had a hold of my cock and balls, switching from one to the other at different intervals. The screaming became deafening as they were essentially jerking me off. They were now rubbing my cock in an up and down motion, knowing the more they did this, the harder my cock would get. I wondered if they knew what would happen if I allowed it to happen. I didn’t want them to find out as I fought to release their grip and succeeded in pulling away from them with my hard cock bouncing in front of me to the squealing of all the girls watching the bout. It was then that Judy signalled to Cindy and the 3 girls managed to trip me with me falling on my back. I lay there as Cindy crawled on top of me and realized that this had to be the finishing move. Her bare stomach squashed my hard cock as she was attempting to pin me for the count. Judy came into the ring and I didn’t move. I was afraid I would cum all over Cindy so I dared not make any move at all to defend myself. The other 2 Amigas allowed Cindy to get the glory as Judy counted 1, 2, 3!!! Cindy quickly stood up as Judy raised her sister’s arm in victory to the thunderous applause of all the girls who watched eagerly.

I was helped up by my 2 handlers, Millicent and Beth who both just stared at my throbbing cock and pointed and laughed at me. “Nice try, Peter!” said Millicent. Surprisingly, Beth then produced the bath robe and I was allowed to put it on thankfully, concealing my huge boner and a bit of pre cum that had formed at the end of the bout. I wasn’t sure if any of the girls had noticed that but I didn’t want to find out. The 3 Amigas did a funny victory dance before joining the other girls who were all laughing and commenting on what they had just witnessed. The girls were all pointing and laughing at me as I walked away from the ring and back through the sliding doors to the kitchen. While there, I took advantage of the situation to grab a drink of water from the tap as I was so thirsty after all the “fun” and games.

“Peter. You really have been a good sport,” Judy told me as she entered the kitchen. “Being a birthday present, serving us pizza, playing tag, giving the girls horsey rides, great wrestling match, and doing it all totally bare ass naked! You have followed instructions really well.” Judy stepped next to me. “Except for right now.” Judy looked down at my hands with a stern look. “Millicent, Katie, Beth and I have been talking, and we weren’t sure if we should do this or not, but I think if we don’t do it now, it might happen by accident later.” I felt a sinking feeling in my gut. I heard the many foot steps racing across the yard. “Ok, ok- sit down girls.” Millicent instructed, before running back into the house.
Katie and Beth were giggling up a storm holding their cell phones up from behind the girls. Judy then grabbed the bathrobe and pulled it off me leaving me stark naked once again for the umpteenth time that day. She walked me into the backyard, took my wrists and pulled my hands away from my crotch. I have no idea why I was trying to cover up. Waste of time obviously. My fully erect penis twitched at its re-exposure. A wave of giggles and gasps spread through the gathered party guests.

“Cindy, have you enjoyed your party so far?” Judy asked her little sister, who sat on the ground about 6 feet in front of me. “Yeah! This has been the best birthday party ever!” Cindy said. “Oh, I agree! Haha!” Judy said.
Millicent re-appeared from the house to my right carrying the tube of sunscreen from earlier. My heart skipped a beat, but my cock jumped again, causing another giggle fit from the girls. “Ok, girls, Peter, Milli and I thought it would be nice to put on a bit of a show for you girls.” Judy said as Millicent joined us. Millicent wasted no time squirting some sunscreen into the palm of her hand. She handed the tube to Judy who did the same. “What kind of show?” Cindy asked. “Well,” Judy said. “it’s kind of a surprise.” “Even I’m excited. Haha!” Millicent giggled. I looked at Cindy and her young party guests.

All eyes were on my cock! “Peter,” Judy said, she and Millicent standing on either side of me. “Put your hands on your head please.” Judy said. I was shaking now. Even though everyone had already seen everything I had, putting my hands on my head always made me feel extra exposed! “J-Judy, what are you…” I was cut off as Millicent grabbed my cock! She proceeded to slowly start moving her hand up and down my shaft. There were gasps and giggles from Cindy and her guests. Judy then joined Millicent in holding my penis. The 2 settled into a steady pace. The initial shock of the cool lotion had caused me to tense my muscles. “Oooooooooo!” The party guests cooed in unison.
“Why are you tugging his wiener?”
“He looks funny! Haha!”
“I like seeing his peepee!”
“I still can’t believe he is bare naked in front of all us girls!”
Little Connie was especially pleased to be witnessing my shame and kept thanking Cindy profusely for being allowed to see all this. The wet sound of Millicent and Judy’s hands sliding along my shaft somehow drowned out all the chatter. My cock had been a yoyo all day at this point, but now, I was rock hard and actually being jerked off in front of Cindy and all her friends, as well as Judy’s friends, and the 3 newcomers. All young girls that I had really only just met! I looked up at the girls in front of me. All eyes were on my cock. I looked past the girls seated on the ground to Beth and Katie, who had cell phones up, recording everything of course!

I felt a sinking feeling again in the pit of my stomach, but as I looked back down at Judy and Millicent’s slender hands on my penis, my inner exhibitionist took full control! “You ok, Peter? You’re breathing funny.” Millicent asked. “Oh, he’s fine Milli, keep going!” Judy said, shakily, with a big smile. My penis had been repeatedly groped and grabbed all day, but this was different. This wasn’t a coincidental groping, this was intentional. This had purpose behind it. I felt my heart racing and I could hear it in my ears! Everyone here had seen everything I had, well, ALMOST everything but that was about to change. I was certainly no stranger to jerking off but this was on a whole other level! The ringing in my ears grew louder. My legs cramped as my muscles tensed. Every nerve in my penis was alive with a warm, tight tickling sensation. I looked up again.

Beth and Katie had moved to the sides of the seated girls, still holding the cell phones high, being sure to capture everything. I felt my toes dig into the ground, my butt muscles tensed so hard that it cramped my thighs! I looked back down at Judy and Millicent’s hands on my cock, which were now a blur of motion. “So slippery! Haha!” Millicent giggled.
That’s when I lost it. A thick, white, hot jet of cum rocketed out from the head of my penis as Judy and Millicent’s hands continued stroking along my shaft. It spattered the paved ground only about a foot from Cindy and Christine! I moaned loudly as Judy and Millicent kept stroking!
I felt like I was on a roller coaster drop. I felt a tightness and pressure being released from my pelvis that had been building up all day! Another wave of orgasmic pleasure swept through me as more ropes of semen launched from my penis, splashing onto the ground in front of the seated party guests! The wet sloshing of Judy and Millicent’s hands sliding along my shaft coupled with the collective gasps of the girls set me off again! I began thrusting my hips in time with their strokes. I closed my eyes and kept thrusting. It was the most intense orgasm I’d ever had. I couldn’t care less who was seeing me right now! My cock was in control of my body and these girls had control of my cock!
Old 11-14-2021, 04:17 PM   #117
Janie89

Stripped By Girls Pt. 13 Continued

Their hands continued sliding along my penis as I was completely lost in the moment. The ringing in my ears subsided and was slowly replaced with whispers and gasps. I opened my eyes again to see Beth and Katie now standing right in front of me, cell phones capturing Judy and Milli’s hands as their tugging on my cock slowed. Judy let go first, a string of cum trailing from her palm. “Whoa! Peter! Jeez!” Judy held her hand out away from her body. Millicent kept holding my penis, which finally began to deflate a bit. “Whoa! I didn’t think it would be like that!” Millicent gasped, still holding my cock, keeping me at a semi-erection. Beth and Katie both knelt down and held the cell phones at an upward angle, catching Millicent standing next to me with her hand on my penis, still dripping cum. Judy then wiped her hand on my abs. “I didn’t either, honestly. That was a lot different than I thought it would be!” Judy declared.

Cindy hopped up and stared down at the large puddle of cum that coated the smooth paved slab. She poked at it with her toe. “Wow! Haha! Did you go pee again, Peter?! Naughty, naughty!” “That looked different from when you went pee earlier though.” Christine said. “That wasn’t pee, girls.” Judy said. “Peter just released his sperm.” She explained.
“He ‘came’,” she added. These girls were WAY too young to know about this stuff! At least Cindy and her friends were too young. That’s for sure!
I was honestly still shocked that Judy was as knowledgable as she was.
Cindy looked a bit confused. Millicent finally let go as another small dribble of semen left my penis. “Your wiener isn’t pointing up any more!” Cindy pointed, almost touching the head of my cock. It really was a relief to not have an erection any more. I pulled my pelvis back to avoid letting Cindy touch my penis. “Hey!” she pouted. Judy gave me a smack on the ass. “Why so shy now?” she asked with a wicked grin.

It was true. These girls had seen everything. I stood there as Cindy pinched my deflating penis around the middle of the shaft. She squeezed and shook it around. “Hahaha! It isn’t stiff any more, but it’s still a big wiener!” The party guests all laughed. Judy and Millicent were wiping their hands on a towel while Beth and Katie were sharing excited faces as they looked at their phones. Some of the girls were examining the comically large puddle of semen on the concrete slab and some were even poking at it with their toes! Christine appeared next to Cindy in front of me. I managed to pull away from Cindy, only to have Christine grab my cock instead! Unlike Cindy, instead of shaking wildly, Christine began mimicking the motions that Millicent and Judy had demonstrated moments earlier! Despite the insane orgasm I’d just had, having my cock touched again kick-started another erection!
“Oooooooo! Haha! Yay! Your peepee is getting stiff again!”
This got all the girls’ attention again and I was swarmed. I felt hands all over my body! My ass was slapped and rubbed, my balls were groped, and my cock was grabbed! Anyone that managed to touch my penis immediately attempted to jerk me off! Because all these girls were young and in nothing but swimsuits, I didn’t feel right touching them in order to defend myself, so all I could do was turn my body and shielded myself with my hands!

This unofficial game of wiener tag carried on while the older girls cleaned up the pizza boxes, plates and cups, placing them in large trash bags and carrying them into the house. I continued to avoid the girls until….“Girls!” Judy got everyone’s attention with a stern command. Sara was giggling and rubbing my ass! We all looked to Judy. “Everyone line up and follow Millicent here, please! Peter!” Judy gave me a ‘Come here’ motion with her finger. The girls did as she instructed and I, reluctantly did as I was told. Judy grabbed my arm once I was close enough and pulled me over to the side of the house. “This’ll do!” She put her hands on my hips and turned me to face the yard. Millicent, Katie and Beth were lining up Cindy and her friends. “What’s going on?” I asked. I was shaking with nerves for some reason. “Well Peter, you’ve given my little sister and I, SO many great memories today and looking at and showing the pictures we took the other day to our friends and Cindy’s friends who couldn’t be there, we thought we’d give them something OTHER than just memories.” Judy smirked. “Judy! Please! You already have pictures! You just said so! AND you’ve been taking pictures and videos all day, haven’t you?! Do these girls even have phones of their own?!!!” I was starting to tremble with nerves. Judy noticed and placed her hand gently on my ass!
“Relax, Peter. Haha! WE will keep the pictures on OUR phones. We took everyone else’s, remember? These pics and vids will only be looked at when the girls come over to play or have sleepovers. I promise.”

“Ready, Judes?” Millicent called out. “Yeah!” Judy turned to step back into the yard. “Oh! Wait!” She walked back up to me and gave my cock a few quick strokes, which had my penis growing and arching upwards again!
She giggled and skipped back into the yard. “Ready!” she shouted. Sara was first. She skipped up and stood next to me. Judy held up the phone.
“Do whatever you want a picture of!” Sara looked straight at my cock and grabbed it. She held her arm straight out, giggling like mad. “Say cheese!” Judy commanded. “Cheeeeeeeeeese! Hahaha!” Sara chirped with glee. I heard the shutter sound go off on the phone. “Ok, next!” Sara squeezed my cock a bit before skipping off to the side with Beth to watch the others. Christine was next and she wasted no time. She cupped her hand under my balls and gave a big smile. Her touch was so gentle, it tickled. I trembled as she hopped off to the side. Most of the girls either grabbed my cock or balls or had me bend over to smack my ass. Sally and Allie had me hold them up in different poses. The 3 newcomer girls were allowed to participate but were sworn to secrecy by Judy. They chose individual shots and with the 3 together. That one featured the 3 of them pointing to my cock and laughing.

There were shots with multiple girls and shots with just me and one girl.
The girls even had me pose solo for a few. They had me flex, grab my own cock, or in some incredibly embarrassing shots, they had me bend over, exposing my ass. Cindy decided that she wanted to go last. She excitedly skipped up to me and stood at my side. “Ok Cind, it’s your birthday, what do you want a picture of?” Judy asked. Cindy gleefully grabbed my cock and slowly began stroking! “Peter, put your hands on your head!” Judy commanded. I did as she said. I just wanted this to end. These pictures were not only humiliating, but also condemning!
If my parents or friends found out about this, I’d be in deep shit, for sure!
Oh no! I had been trying to focus on anything BUT my situation, but Cindy had started stroking my penis as she’d seen her sister and Millicent do earlier! “Oooooooooo!” Sara and Christine cooed in unison. “Ok! Got it!” Millicent said. “Ok, great job Cindy!” Judy said coming up to her sister and me. “But I wanna see him squirt again!” Cindy said, still tugging my cock! Judy looked at me and I think she could tell that I was beyond uncomfortable. “Ok, how about you stand here and let me do it?” she suggested. “You don’t want to get that ‘stuff’ on your hand, do you?” Judy asked.

Cindy stopped tugging and thought for a moment. “Oh yeah! It looked slimy, haha!” She let go of my cock and stepped back next to Judy. Judy patted her on the shoulder and stood next to me. My cock was throbbing once more. Judy didn’t waste any time and took hold of my cock and began stroking. The girls gathered and watched intently as Judy proceeded to give me another hand job! It didn’t take long before her hand was sliding along my shaft using my own pre-cum as lubricant. The squelching sound had become the tell-tale sign of things to ‘cum’, so to speak. She placed her free hand on my ass and began squeezing!
She added a twisting motion at the end of her strokes that ended right on my G spot! I began breathing heavy and thrusting my hips. My face and shaking must have given myself away as the girls all made a collective ‘gasp’. I closed my eyes and once again gave into my exhibitionist side. My ears were ringing and my knees finally gave out. I collapsed backwards onto my ass, pulling Judy down next to me! She didn’t let go though, and didn’t miss a stroke! Cum erupted from my penis and splattered across my chest and neck! She kept pumping as I convulsed on the grass!

The girls were laughing and cheering as the last bit of cum squirted onto my abs. Judy let go and wiped her hands on my hip. Judy stood up, laughing and brushed the grass from her knees. I gathered myself as Millicent and Katie each grabbed an arm and helped me to my feet.
“Peter, why don’t you go take another shower and we’ll finish cleaning up.” Judy suggested. Being covered in my own cum and grass, the idea of a shower sounded actually really nice. I left the girls who were giggling, cleaning and looking at photos on the phones and walked into the kitchen through the back door.

I ran up the stairs towards the bathroom I had used earlier that day to take a shower before the party. I noticed Cindy and Christine were right behind me when I felt a slap on my ass. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The 2 girls followed me and laughed as they remembered what happened earlier in the day when they were there for my first shower and when I was first exposed to Christine when my towel was taken away from me by Judy. I had just gotten into the shower and managed to clean off all the cum and grass that was still stuck to my skin, when I heard a commotion coming from downstairs.

Judy came running into the bathroom yelling my name. “Peter! Quick. You have to leave! Mom just pulled up. She’s home early! You gotta get outta here!” I panicked, turned off the shower and looked for a towel. There were no towels to be had. “No time for that, Peter! You have to go home before my mom sees you!” she yelled. Dripping wet, I got out of the shower and headed down the stairs with Judy, Cindy and Christine right behind me. Their mom would be coming through the front door, so I was ushered into the backyard still wet and totally stark naked. The girls were laughing when they saw me and some were not aware that Mrs. Thompson had come home. My heart was racing as I definitely didn’t want to get caught by their mother especially in my present condition, a condition that now included another boner due to all the excitement and the snickering girls. “My clothes, Judy!” I said. “No time for that, Peter! Sorry. You have to leave!” replied Judy.

Cindy showed me to the gate and waited for the sound of her mom entering by the front door. She slapped me on the ass and wished me luck as she opened the gate and yelled, “Now! Go! Thanks for a great party!” I was at a loss and not knowing what else to do, I ran out of the backyard, through the open gate. The party guests were howling at the scene they were witnessing and chattering amongst themselves.
“Oh my God!”
“Peter left without any clothes!”
“He’s totally bare naked!”
“He’s gone towards the street!”
“Wow, poor Peter! Haha!”
The older girls were in hysterics as Judy heaved a sigh of relief and declared, “Man, that was close!” The 3 park girls followed me running right behind me and laughing at my predicament. I was totally stark naked and made my way to the street in the hopes of making it home without being seen. It was now late afternoon and I had to get home before my parents returned from work. I had nothing with me of course but luckily, there was always a hidden key under a plant pot on my porch.

Abbie, Bea, and Connie were right behind me as I found myself on the sidewalk heading towards the park hoping not to be seen. The girls were hysterical as they yelled at me to slow down so they could catch up. “Wait up, Peter!” yelled Abbie. “We can help you out!” I actually came to a stop as the 3 girls nearly crashed into me with Connie actually reaching out with her hands to cushion the blow on my ass. Their laughing made me realize the situation I was currently in. I was about 100 feet from Judy’s house, on the sidewalk in a residential area but not too far from the park. I was totally bare naked these 3 young girls insisted on walking with me.

Abbie said, “Peter, we can help you out. We’ll make sure nobody else sees you. Let us go with you.” The 2 other girls nodded in agreement and giggled as they continued to stare at my naked state. I had given up on trying to cover up since they had seen everything including the last jerk off session where Judy made me cum in front of all the party girls. As much as I wanted to get away from these girls, I realized that the chances of being seen increased if I were alone with no way of covering up. Bea added, “Yeah, we’ll surround you so nobody else sees your wiener! Your balls and bum too! Haha.” “Ok, ok,” I answered. “Let’s just go, please.”

I started quickly with the girls in tow, my bare feet walking on the pavement with the hope of not encountering anyone along the way. How could I explain this to the police if I were caught? The girls did their best to keep up with me but I had my doubts as to whether they would be able to hide the fact that was I totally naked on the street in broad daylight.

My penis had remained relatively flaccid since we left the backyard but having the girls very close to me, did have its obvious effects. I had developed a semi-hard on now which was not lost on the girls of course. “Haha, look at Peter’s wiener!”
“Wow, it’s big again and sticking out!”
“So cool!”
“This is fun!”
I instinctively put my hands on my penis and balls before getting a slap on the ass from Abbie who said, “No need to cover up, Peter. We can do that for you.” Immediately three pairs of hands went right to my dick, balls, and ass as we walked quickly along the sidewalk towards the park entrance which we could see just ahead.

Luckily we saw nobody on the street or sidewalk and finally arrived at the park. My plan was to go quickly through the park and down 2 streets to my house and to get home safe and sound. There was no telling who might be in the park at this time and I hoped my luck would not run out. After all, I deserved a little luck based on everything that happened to me in the last 2 days and especially on this day.

We managed to make it to the playground area where my luck finally ran out. I noticed there were 2 people on the swings and they hadn’t seen us approaching. That is until Connie got the bright idea to yell “Hi, Amelia!” to the newcomers. I panicked and tried covering up just as they turned around to look at us. It was an older girl and a younger one beside her. It was at that moment that I realized that I knew the older girl. It was Margerie McKenzie from my grade at school. My day had just become worse if that’s even possible.

The younger girl ran towards us as I froze on the spot with Abbie, Bea, and Connie in front of me affording me some protection at least. “Hi, Amelia!” she said. “I’m here with my sis. Margerie.” The 2 youngest girls exchanged pleasantries as I stood there naked and nervous hoping her sister would not see me. Unfortunately, that was not to be, as Margerie started walking towards us until she finally noticed me behind the 4 girls.
Margerie was in some of my classes at school and was a cute redhead with a decent figure. What was I going to do now? My heart was racing and my legs were shaking as she approached.

“Hey, Peter. What’s up?” she asked. “Nothing much,” I replied as she stopped in front of us with a puzzled look on her face. Up to that point, the girls were doing a good job of keeping me hidden from the newcomers but Margerie couldn’t help but notice that I wasn’t wearing a shirt. “What you doing here and who are those girls?” she asked. Her sister told her about Connie being a friend from school. This is where everyone went wrong. Connie did the introductions. “These are my cousins, Abbie and Bea and that big guy is Peter, who you already know, I guess.” “Say hello, Pete!” she said. “Yeah, Peter, say hello” Bea and Abbie replied in unison.

At that very moment, my 3 so-called protectors decided to move away from me, exposing totally me to Amelia and Margerie. I instinctively covered my groin area with my hands.
“Oh my God! What the fuck!” screamed Margerie as the 4 younger girls exploded in laughter. “What are you doing?” she asked totally shocked by what she was seeing. “Are you…?” With the younger girls continuing to laugh, Abbie said, “Yup, Peter is naked! Come see!” The 3 girls managed to tear my hands away from my groin exposing me to Margerie and little Amelia. “He’s not supposed to cover up. That’s what our friend Judy said. He’s supposed to show his peepee to anyone. Haha!” Bea added.

Little Amelia continued to giggle as Margerie’s face was frozen in shock. I was at a loss for words as well but Connie wasn’t. “Come and see him, Amelia. He has no clothes on and you can see everything,” she said. She took her hand and brought her over to me while Amelia continued to giggle while staring at my cock. She then had me turn around while everyone laughed at seeing my naked ass.

Margerie finally woke up from her paralysis and burst out laughing. “Oh my God! Peter Bates! You are totally naked in the park! I can see everything! What the hell are you doing here with nothing on! Why are you here with these little girls? Oh my God, even my little sister is seeing you. Aren’t you embarrassed? Holy shit!”

I was definitely embarrassed and began to get aroused again as all the girls just joined in the laughter at my expense. For me, embarrassment and excitement went hand in hand, it seems. I was getting an erection and could do nothing about it. I didn’t cover up. I didn’t run. These were all options that escaped me at the time. I just stood there like a naked fool. I was sporting a huge boner which all the girls noticed at once. This is when I was attacked by my 3 so-called protectors. The 3 all worked together and started imitating everything they had seen at the party. My ass was groped, my balls were rubbed, and my cock was grabbed all at the same time. They learned the lesson well as I was being jerked off by the 3 girls as Amelia and Margerie stared in disbelief. I did not fight them off and allowed it all to happen. With all that rubbing, up and down, up and down, it didn’t take long before my cock exploded in a long rope of cum that splashed onto the grass in front of Margerie and her sister. A second explosion followed soon after and then a few drops fell from my engorged penis.

Margerie was in total shock for the second time that day as her sister just giggled at what she had seen, not really knowing what was going on. It was at that very moment that I came to my senses and the inevitable feeling of shame hit me. Margerie began to laugh again as I took off running. Abbie, Bea, and Connie followed right away and we were off towards my house leaving the other 2 girls behind in the park. I had a lot of explaining to do when I’d see Margerie again. The girls managed to keep up with me as we managed to leave the park and ended up 2 streets from my house. I slowed down since I noticed there was nobody on the street or sidewalk as the girls managed to catch up to me. Laughing, they offered to hide me again as I just kept walking. We turned onto my street and I hoped none of my neighbours were out and about on this day. Luckily, I saw nobody and was able to go up my walk to the front of my house without being seen. I managed to grab the spare key from under the plant pot just before the 3 girls caught up to me again. “Cool. We know where you live, Peter.” Abbie said. “We have some great pics of you too!” The girls all giggled as I put the key in the lock of the door and turned it, opening the door before going inside.

I looked at the 3 girls and wondered what Abbie was driving at by those comments. “Our moms are looking for a new babysitter, Peter! I think you’ll be perfect.” I entered my house and closed the door to the sound of their laughter and breathed a sigh or relief that I was home. I was home but was I home free?
The following 3 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk