Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2020, 01:21 PM   #1
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default The Statue

The Statue

It’s the middle of August, the peak of summer.

But in Wales, at night, it gets cold. Especially for someone like me who is used to warm Southern California nights.

It’s even colder when you are naked, and can’t move around, but have to stand perfectly still.

Okay…”stand” is not the right word. Posed would be more appropriate. She has me in her favorite pose: Donatello’s version of the statue of David. No, not the one with the sling. This one has David with a sword, standing on Goliath’s head, and is made of bronze. For the sword, She has me holding my old fencing foil from my college days. At least it’s not an umbrella, like last time.

And She has been kind enough to let me use a large stone for Goliath’s head, so I can put a little more weight on my left foot to help me keep my balance. Once She had me use a bowling ball, which kept slipping on the wet grass.

Grass? Yes, She has me posed out on the front lawn. At 10 at night. Posed as a nude statue. At least there is no moon right now, and the front yard is dark. Dark for now, anyway. I’m sure She has set the motion detectors. If I move too much, I get lit up like a Christmas tree! And several of the neighbors have windows that look out over the yard. If I move, I will be on display.

We were at a party at the house across the street earlier. Her friends there were celebrating their anniversary, a formal black tie affair. She knows I don’t like parties like that, At my height I am too far above the conversations to make out what is being said easily. But we go because She likes how I look in a tux, so at least I can be Her arm candy.

And, of course, She looked amazing in her purple gown, bought just for the occasion. Enough cleavage to be enticing, a slit on the side that showed Her lovely leg nearly to Her hip, Her long dark hair flowing to Her waist. She may have been a guest, but She was still the Queen of this party.

Sunset comes late in Wales, so it had still been daylight when the party started. But soon after sundown, about 9:30, My Queen made Her excuses to leave. Our host had a knowing look in her eye- she knew My Queen had something planned. We made our way back across the street to Her house, and after unlocking the door, She turned to me and said “David. Use the stone in the front yard.” That was all the instruction I needed. I walked back out into the yard, where one of Her servants was waiting with my foil, and took my clothes from me as I undressed. As he left, I took my position.

So now it’s 10 at night, and I am standing naked in the front yard. I can see the other guests from the party making their way out. She has been training me for this, making sure I can hold motionless, punishing me with Her crop if I don’t. But this is the first time She has me on such a public display. But She also knows that the thought of risking being seen in public like this excites me.

The guests have all gone, but I can see lights go on in the bedrooms on the upper floors of the neighbors’ houses. Out of the corner of my eye, I think I can even see some of the neighbors looking out through their curtains- are they hoping to see something? Does the whole neighborhood know what She has me doing tonight? This thought excites me even more. Donatello’s David may not be hard, but this one now is!

I feel proud of how well I am holding position….until….

“Ah choo!”
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 08-11-2020, 08:21 AM   #2
doflodares

Default Nice start!

Very interesting story! Please continue

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote